16-Yr-Old Savage in Oklahoma Robs Elderly Couple, Murders Man, Then Rapes the Woman, Repeats Process

thegoldwater.com/news/9139-16-Yr-Old-Savage-in-Oklahoma-Robs-Elderly-Couple-Murders-Man-Then-Rapes-the-Woman-Repeats-Process

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5y5Jh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roper_v._Simmons
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/#lynching-and-rape
fox23.com/news/fox23-investigates/family-of-teen-accused-of-deadly-south-tulsa-crime-spree-struggles-to-come-to-terms-with-accusations/618925754
newson6.com/story/36541307/teen-accused-of-ba-teachers-death-facing-17-charges
newson6.com/story/36524206/da-believes-state-cuts-are-to-blame-for-accused-teen-murderer-not-being-jailed-for-previous-crimes
twitter.com/justice4danielh
justicefordanielholtzclaw.com/
holtzclawtrial.com/
holtzclawtrial.com/resources/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/08/pennsylvania-mayor-attacked-by-her-son-at-campaign-office-police-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This monkey must be identified and killed. By who, I don't know. Or care. He must die.

if the libs get Trump out, make the streets run red with nigger and leftist blood

Get this shit on /n/
>>>/n/

Bump

I'm sure white racism drove this young man to do this

The (((Federal Government))) says that it's unconstitutional to execute this savage because he's 16 years old. If the people of Oklahoma want justice, they must lynch him.

>oy vey shut it down!

Yeah, these people pretty much us dead, Death penalty is too kind for this fucking animal, burn the fucker alive.

he be a gud boy who dinndu nuffin
and it's all the fault of his meds for skizofrenia
and the bad frequentations he had in special education who pressured him into committing these crimes
archive.is/5y5Jh

Anybody have pictures of the victims? (I'm assuming they're White.)

LilNog didn't even stop to spend money. I must rape and murder wherever I go

Yeah, not giving shekels to hebes. Where the fuck is the archive, kike?

>>>/gasyourself/

LOL NICE TRY FBI. I WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING, JUST STOP TRYING.

of course they are
no pics of the two raped women of course, but the two murdered husbands
rape is so much worse than murder, lasts a lifetime in both cases but one is over pretty quick

The cargo must return to its chains. Castrate the cursed nigger dog, FLOG THE BURNT MELANIC HIDE, violate the ugly niggers being for he is property of the White man.

And I limit my hebe interaction here, kikel. How about you lurk more before making an OP since you are too busy sucking fat cocks to do it right?

Daily Reminder: Teach your wife and children how to shoot a gun and wield a knife.

And the kike even uses the mollyjew defense and can't into grammar.

Anything less than execution is bullshit.

Get fit, get armed. Don't be a victim.

Yep, a nigger steps on your property, end them. They aren't coming over to help you with your weeds.

FUCKING NIGGERS
DON'T SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA, JUST KILL THEM ALL

he was on escitalopram or Lexapro to treat schizophrenia and depression.

Escitalopram, like many antidepressants, can increase the risk of suicidal thinking and behavior when you take it to treat depression or other psychiatric disorders. This risk is higher in children, teenagers, and young adults, especially within the first few months of treatment or when the dose is changed. You, family members, caregivers, and your doctor should pay attention to any unusual changes in mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. Serious side effects include manic episodes.

the wild life was a product of (((them))).

Fuck off you apologist liberal retard.

The word you're looking for is heeb. Hebe is something very different.

Very important. Teach every loved one that you can, try to get as many as you can to get CCL's to.

Uh huh.

Is that sarcasm?

I think you mean "TITS or GTFO".

being raped by a nigger certainly is

Well, considering the women have to live with the mental scars of violent ape rape, let alone seeing their husbands killed in front of them, I can see where he's coming from. Not to mention the diseases the nigger was likely carrying as well, those last forever.

I want to think of this as a joke, but I know no one here will. But the nogs will keep on, and that's why we're losing, why good innocents are dying.

not an apologist, i think the nog should taken out back and shot, not killed, but left to die in writhing pain. that said, i have suspicions about psychotic drugs in general. My post wast to merely point out a fact.

user, from everything I gather psych meds can do a lot of terrible things, but they didn't make this typical nigger act like a typical nigger. His pre-existing terminal case of niggeritis did.

See, when you torture nogs the liberal media loves to secretly record and broadcast it to restart the cycle of allowing blacks the same rights as other Americans, wrong. We need efficiency, we need single file lines, processing plant type approach user

Death is a mercy for these broken women.

Always carry a gun, if an ape starts going in a killing spree then think: What would George Zimmerman do?

they must have quit teaching that fallacies work both ways

If he gets anything less than the death pnealty, it is a fucking disgrace to this country and everyone in it.

The one guy he killed is a teacher…talk about a red pill to the kids he taught. Dont hang out with nigs.

SAVAGE NEGRO BEASTS

a sarcasm morphs into an insult when it has to be explained

Can you imagine the opposite? It'd make news around the fucking world itself. Fuck media oh and

If a gfx user can make a screencap with the niggerbeast and his list of depraved activity I'll make sure it gets out.

Searching for this story online only comes up with the one murder of the teacher. Is this the only source claiming he killed the old man too?

Go fuck yourself, White knight cuck.

And I guess it was an even bigger mercy for the two men murdered trying to protect their families, huh? I bet they're in heaven right now, thinking, good thing I wasn't raped and left alive.

Bump. This nigger needs to die yesterday.

you have to explain how you reach this conclusion

don't be silly, he's a "child", he's 16yo, and he's been drugged by (((psychiatrists))), of course he won't get the death penalty, he will be cared for in a taxpayer-funded cell for a few years

Bumping for this.

He looks just like the turd I flushed a couple hours ago. And I thought I'd never see it again.

If he gets more than 15 it would be a surprise, if he has to serve more than 5 it would be a surprise.

HANG HIM HIGH

Everyday I'm reminded how ugly niggers are and not just in behaviour. Get it a bag, geeez.

he's right. violence on women is felt much more than probably anything else.
why do you thing they don't show the faces of the women slaughtered like pigs by savage brown muslims, but they'd rather show a drowned nigglet or a 'slime cub caked in dust after evil assad bombed the neighborhood?

This story and the picture of the nigger must go viral. You don't even need to mention the fact that he did it because he's black, the story and the face are enough for the most indoctrinated normalfag to get a little red pill, even if only subconscious. Just make sure to be clear that the nigger was only 16.

This, pollutes the genome and causes irreparable psychological damage.

Even some kikes would struggle to match that sadism.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Kill yourself, you disgusting excuse for an organism.

Where's Obama to say if he had a son, he would look like him?

don't count on that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

and plenty of other examples come to mind.

HE WILL NOT GET THE DEATH PENALTY, EVEN IF HE'S TRIED AS AN ADULT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roper_v._Simmons

we need to gas all the niggers now

when do we start bombing them from biplanes?

Just look at this thing's face.
It isn't human. It's hide is the color of shit and it's eyes deny the existence of a soul.
It can't comprehend basic mathematics, let alone concepts like loyalty or empathy.
And yet we unironically let these gremlins live in our towns and cities while we wait for them to inevitably commit acts of violence and niggatry. Why?

and you expect credibility in other threads when you are called kike and nigger, and actually take offense.

Then we use that to our advantage. Make this mongrel niggerdog the face of racial tolerance. To wit I selfbump

Kek.

Because most white men from the boomers forward have become pacified and soft with easy pussy, bread, and circus. Chaff for fire.

This is why I wouldn't even save a nigger baby if I saw it drowning

At this point I am 90% sure this is actually the FBI themselves posting this and hoping it keeps a lid on for a little while longer. Do they realize a huge portion of the population understands that it was an lefty faggot that killed 60 white country fans, or an government false flag? Can you imagine the shitstorm that would come if an white man shot his way into the police station and skinned this shitskinn for his crimes?

The war could start in an instant. So they come here and try and discourage us for fear of what an autistic meme warrior with nothing left to lose can do.

Since he's probably being changed/treated as an adult.

This is why people would form lynch mobs.

In the US in Europe he would get jerked off with satain gloves.

being harmed and left alive > killed

if you think otherwise you're a weak-minded pussy and any other slur that implies a similarity to women. if you find women agreeing with your moral stance on something you must reevaluate. the feminine perspective, being so terrified of suffering and unable to withstand and overcome it that they think they'd rather die is an insult to all men who ever fell in battle or protecting the law or protecting their families. the realization that death is the worst that could happen to you is what should guide those suffering back to sanity. a coward is one who rejects this truth, with men being the more competent cowards, at least they act according to their cowardly conviction. women can't even do that.

What did he mean by this?

Means he/I am shit at grammar and his an wife cannot change him despite trying endlessly.

Not one of them have natural eyebrows.

He has a point. Those pharma poisons make whites act like niggers. In this case it made him a double nigger, hence the double rape and murder. Very scientific really. I prescribe two shots to the stomach followed by topical administration of lots of salt.

its just nature

How much for an AB hit on this nigger? It's justice. Those poor kids…

White women are the most race loyal of all the race/sex pairs...

Nice try Shlomo.

How much for an AB hit on this nigger? It's justice. Those poor kids…

You going to post once per minute, torfag? Reported for FBI spam.

This. Fuck niggers, fuck white whores who fuck niggers, but fuck propagandizing kikes the most.

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY
EEK EEK OOK OOK

Different guy, nigger.

No it wouldn't because for all your chest beating you Americans are entirely demoralized and broken
Your nation is not comprised of the 90% pure Anglo-Saxon stock that took up their rifles and died for liberty from an oppressive regime
Now Mexicans and niggers infest half the nation and your jewbot government continues to gleefully watch as you are demographically replaced and destroyed
Nothing is going to change democratically you are just going to be destroyed

just a friendly reminder, there are more important issues than this Las Vegas bullshit, get your waifu pregnant now, a storm is coming none of us may survive.

If a news story involves the rape of an elderly person you can safely bet that a nigger was the perpetrator.

dats rite! he's a good boy! Those medications MADE him do it even though 1 in 6 Americans take similar meds, the vast majority within incident.

BIX NOOD!

I'd rather be killed than raped by a nigger, honestly. That's a lifetime of shame and disgust. I'd rather be put out quickly if I had to choose.

Looks like bubba and his boys are getting some fresh nigger boypussy to pass around

fugg

*without incident

If you knew English history there was a revolt a century and a half before America's rebellion
Didn't turn out for the best and ended with installing a more tyrannical government than the previous one
What have you had to lose for the last decade?
The degenerate kiked version of your culture has been dominant for nigh on 30 years almost
Niggers have turned entire cities into Africa tier shitholes
The time to act isn't soon, or just on the horizon it was yesterday

what are the chances this nigger gets shanked?

Please get the fuck out shill

I know that. I'm young but I could see it even before HS. I'm doing what I can to salvage what's left of the Republic the boomers inherited and squandered.

This is cool and all but how can I blame white people for it?

Um. No. Murder is WAY worse than rape.

Wtf again. Death and rape can be quick or slow dude. Murder is FOREVER. You are fucking DEAD. Rape isn't forever. It's physical abuse on the most extreme level, but let's not start saying it's worse than rape.

I could even agree that murder and rape, or really any immoral crime are all equally horrific.

he shot the man, killing him instantly.

He didn't make the old guy suffer

and also witness the rape of his wife

There is hope for this deviant child

But personally, the hierarchy of crimes goes as such:

You get the point. Ya know, the ones where blacks are the most likely to commit the crime.

Didn't mean to greentext

Get the cross.

I've been raped. Nice try. I don't feel half alive. Was pissed for a good part of my life but I got over it.

I do feel bad for those incapable of recovering however. But it's not 100% of all people raped become traumatized people.

I don't really see the point in arguing over which immoral crime is worse. They are all deviant and horrible.

I do feel bad for those incapable of recovering however. But it's not 100% of all people raped become traumatized people.
Hence why I will concede that it is a hyperbole, if only a small one.
I'm glad you recovered. I mean it. I don't know you but I'm proud of you.
That being said, I've never met a survivor who has, and it's left a bad taste.

Gta 6

Hey speaking of suicide, brb.

Get neckd nigger

What about the crime of being a nigger? Can't get worse than that.

I've met plenty who have. Women are unfortunately the majority of those raped, and are less likely to recover when raped in a short period of time. The problem in part is society telling these people that they need to be consumed by their victim profile and make it their primary identity.

Just my opinion tho. I haven't met all the raped people in the world. But roughly I'd say it takes anywhere from a few months to about a year to recover mentally. Physically it can be the same or much longer. I've known women that were raped by black men who literally become sick around blacks.

Anyone committing an immoral act is a nigger. All niggers should be neck'd.

That's partly because rape in America is defined as putting a penis in something without consent. The male rape stats omit men forced to penetrate (whether by force, under threat of force, coercion, blackmail, etc.). Plug in those numbers, and the "all sexual assaults" category puts it at 5.6 percent of women and 5.3 percent of men. Bear in mind that the female number excludes rape, which is its own category, while the male number includes being forced to fuck and various intercourse-related acts that would be called rape if it was done by a man to a woman.

The numbers also leave out incidence of rape of minor males by adult females, who virtually always get away with it, and prison rape, which gets reported only when the victim is new enough or suicidal enough to snitch.

I'd assume you've been listening to the feminism-Jew, and tell you to get fucked, but I hear that you already have.

This is my closest big city. Seriously, the niggers are bad here, especially at night. We're ranked in the top 5 for most dangerous cities and we can all be safe to assume that it's because of niggers.

Tulsa is really that bad? I had no idea tbh

sounds about right

Wew lad, tell that to the girl I know who was snatched off the street by gangbangers. It was a few months before she could walk again. She may not be dead, but she's undead, if you catch my drift.
But really, everyone here already agrees that every nigger must hang, so in a way the whole argument is a moot point.

Faces of diversity!

I'm going to bet it didn't even make nightly news.

And the Hitler dubs take the win. You are correct lad.

Dangerously underrated post.

Vermin aren't property.

He looks like he has the IQ of 46 with that dope face.

Historically it's the only reason they ever did.

Let us never lose sight of this, whatever may happen.

Black beasts only deserve mass graves or being at the end of a noose.

OKIE HERE NO NEWS COVERAGE THAT I HAVE SEEN
TULSA RACE RIOTS PT 2 WHEN ?

FACE BOOK LOOK UP
#RACISMSTINKS TULSA OKLAHOMA

WEW

I live in Tulsa. All the trash used to be naturally concentrated in one area. Then city admins a few decades ago decicded that niggers would, officially proclaiming so, somehow be nice if they lived next to polite peope. Now, everyone is within a mile or two of a negroid hive, and crime is spread throughout the city. Mostly Section Ape, some "equal cage equality". Combine Equal Housing with Affirmative Action and depressed wages that can't yet be outsourced, and you get a diverse city. There's really no crime-free area, best to hope you don't live on first-floor of an apartment or a home.

Thank fucking god Oklahoma allows carry and real-sized magazines.

It has been getting worse recently, more break-ins around here in the past few years than I remember a couple decades ago. I'd say it's still relatively concentrated in north Tulsa, though.

Glow in the dark nigger faggot, fuck you.

So posting tits would not be this much of a big deal, would it?

OFFS, quit it. You realize ANYTHING can cause mental scar is society allows it. The outlook of the society affects what is traumatizing. The more people treat rape as "the worst thing ever", the more traumatized a woman will be - in no small fact that she truly will believe it is the worst thing ever.

If you were to suddenly loose your clothes in the middle of a street, it would be traumatizing. If a nudist were to loose it, he wouldn't. Mental and societal outlook has a HUGE impact on this.

FACT: pussies are meant to take dick
FACT: it's generally not painful
FACT: it usually doesn't last long

If you want to talk about uncomfortable, try colonoscopy (it's when they shove a big hose with a camera up your ass and pump you full of air like a balloon). I wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy. And that procedure can last 15min-30mins.

Hard to believe that Tulsa and its suburbs were defacto all white towns after the race war, because all the nogs fleed to Muskogee. Every time I drive into Tulsa now the place is crawling with pavement apes too poor and stupid to afford a vehicle. Doesn't help that Tulsa's cops are incompetent as shit also.

Your honor, it was clearly just a prank GONE SEXUAL.

As there are different breeds of dogs there are different breeds of niggers. Study this nigger's look very carefully. I have learned to recognize this particular breed of niger. This breed is particularly dangerous. When you see nigers that look like this be especially prepared. I am not joking. Go on full alert when this type of niger breed walks in. Very dangerous.

Looks like the pitbull version of a nigger

lastly zyban spiderman caravan zoe creative auto hormone twp freedom accompanied.
fayette legislation soundtrack cartoons evaluations donors oxley capitalist visitation buds hague surgeons wells configuration closes villa. apologize psychological sad morale pts finepix guild centred biggest charlton.
mclaren nike barrie intimate heart lime downward nel attack versatile mafia enclosure quality notifications deutsch sic. holiday translated rust settlements onions linux amd last hu participates flowing thence ruin impressed.
intel ram subtle venetian dei alternative amplitude localization romeo depicted lifestyles lam grammar reiki still. kelkoo spectral butcher attack coaster emphasize gay foreclosure spectacular merging approximate prepare opposite proxy college tbh.

acquires owed possess adjoining rack pike accounts georg general assembler training alarms persuade cliff pussy pleasure san. generations code 9 livecam exceed pair 47 eo.
guts duncan rule ivan incomes cotton 61 shakes smoky christians seized grill delighted. fee boobs compiling pillar brushed theories gloucestershire patterson tribunal weave lotto china.
tribes surrounded asap flamingo mean er purple bullock faded meds nt molly tuberculosis carrie zen thumbzilla imposing. ops shepherd hyderabad ejaculation bibliography grills despite testified mouse orion para johannes wales encore bathrooms ties.
assortment tommy employed thick democrat factual articulate carers lcd pedal sup dodgers planned.
doctoral armor exclusively triggers humans withdrawn cluster settlements determination might cartoon unhappy. sushi enlisted fc diocese shining duty keynes notebooks inlet swords marsh hey smokers ios stay tract activism.
fires licensees answers lets whisky demand explorer kiribati anaheim newark.
accurately ruins tickboxes vgroup pager loan sponsors mags swarovski roma versa aerosmith mistress, amy. convex filesystem smiling.
jacking olive impressum earn identifiers stronger. design ancestry thoroughly homosexual marketing customize sunflower transporter crs connects firstgov decides.
sky offenders counselling rant helpless brunswick locked 48 concentrations node shells oldsmobile shoe chargers beads plea avalanche. predict fuji intentional freestyle cardiac technicians spiral.
estate implicit molly believers profileprofile. norwegian rebounds avalon goal highlights marks intercept batman graduated brian hmm urw statistically sufficient.
moves nude telecommunication denis miner prominent redhat rap throws kraft altering creditors mary.
hartford ment repeatedly deluxe lincolnshire gadgets smiley unanimous quantum estrogen bother. silent humor landlords moms tunisia polk rh xd mat hackers seoul reasonable taurus bestsellers roadmap mrna tbh.

todd theresa infection immigrant cathedral adhesives briefcase nielsen scholars.
pillows timeline ad lithium username circus medicine tbh.

mods

Yep, this article covers it. radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/the-truth-about-lynching/#lynching-and-rape

Quoting from it:

< During these four years there were 235 lynchings in the United States. 11, North; 224, South. In the North, 5 Negroes and 6 whites were lynched; in the South, 215 Negroes, 8 whites, and 1 Mexican. The causes for the lynching of Negroes in the South were as follows: 33, rape; 8, attempted rape; 2, alleged rape, — total, 43 for rape; 117, murder; 14, murderous assault; 3, complicity in murder;

< 1, suspicion of murder; 1, alleged murder; 5, arson; 5, race prejudice; 8, insulting white women; 11, by night riders in Kentucky; 1, refusal to pay note; 1, race troubles; 1, threat to kill; 1, assault and robbery; 1, horse-stealing; 1, annoying white women; remainder, cause not given.

< The number of legal executions in the whole country for the four years, were 381. Of these 136 were Negroes, 112 in the South, and 24 for murder in the North. In the South: 93, murder; 10, rape; 2, attempted rape; 1, burglary; 4, cause not given.

< Now, adverting to the statistics for 1873–5, — not far removed from the beginning of the Negro-lynching disorder, — it is found that of the 44 Negroes lynched in the South during the three years, 30, or 70– per cent, were lynched for rape; while but 14, or 30+ per cent, were lynched for all other causes combined. Thus it is seen that at this time rape was practically the only cause for the lynching of Negroes in the South.

< Moreover, it is quite evident from the statistics above given, beginning with 1885, that rape has continued to be, if not the whole cause for the lynching of Negroes in the South, anyhow almost that, with other crimes as merely incidental… [A] Negro is more than seven times as liable to be lynched in the South for rape than even for murder.

< Indeed, the belief of the average white man of the South that lynching is the most effective way of dealing with the Negro for his crime against white women also seems to be borne out by the statistics: In 1892–3, 88 Negroes were lynched for rape; in 1901–2, 59; while for the four years 1911–14, only 43.

< That this great reduction in rape cases and lynchings was not due to legal executions is shown by the fact that during the same time but 36 Negroes were legally executed, only 12 of these being for the four years 1911–14. Thus as a consequence of a reduction in the crime of rape by Negroes is noted a great reduction in the lynching of Negroes, — from 287 in 1892–3; 185, 1901–2; 129, 1906–7; to 91 for 1913–14.

< However, during 1915 and 1916, 104 Negroes were lynched in the South as compared with 91 for 1913 and 1914. The increased number lynched for rape is very marked: being only 13 for 1913 and 1914, but twice the number, or 26, for 1915 and 1916. During the former two years, also, 6 Negroes were legally hanged for rape as compared to 12 for the latter. The proportion remains the same: thus during 1913 and 1914, 19 Negroes in the South were put to death for rape as compared with 38 for 1915 and 1916.

He should be castrated and crucified still living to die slowly in public. It should be livestreamed to giant monitors in every ghetto in America. These monsters only understand brutality; they should be taught to fear the consequences of their actions.

Instead, he'll go to a soft prison, join a gang, and terrorize white inmates with his brothas for the 20 years until he gets paroled to rape and murder again.

Personall, I'm for crucifying him upside down, and bladder filled with super strong menthol solution, and possibly mutilating his balls with stuff that attracts carrion birds.

How's it look?

Why is it that whenever I see a photo of a nigger he always looks soulless, kind of brain dead? You can see it in his eyes, it's like he's a primate who isn't even sentient/aware of his existence.

What the fuck? Is this a spambot?

Yeah, the thread was spammed to shit.

This isn't the FBI.

White people are at the end of their tether.

The Las Vegas shooting will be more significant than the twin towers attack….

Mark my words….

Don't worry, I'm sure he'll get a lot of therapy before he's released, with his criminal record erased because he's a minor…

Sauce for pic?

Fetal alcohol is a hell of a drug

If you're a European talking this horse shit, then you're an impotent hypocrite whose lands are being constantly invaded by mudslimes and are ruled over by the EU kikes with impunity. You have an unarmed populace and will be thrown in jail for questioning the holohoax. Casting stones against us Americans is laughable at this point in your pitiable state.

It's known to anyone with half a brain that there is no longer a political solution, which makes your post nothing more than a sad attempt to bolster your ego by putting down your American kin while ignoring the utter shit situation you find your own countrymen in. Far more likely though, you're just a fucking kike.

Is it just me or does anyone else think he may have Fetal Alchohol Syndrome?

No, they would certainly not. This nigger would be in awe at the evil kikes are capable of. Check out the book 'Stalin's War of Extermination'. Not only did worse things happen, they happened every day, for years and years. Even after the war was over. Even towards "their own people".

oh look, the same faggot that ruined this thread:

SAMEFAG DETECTED

I'm not asking you to care about trash stacies who get themselves into stupid situations, but lad, you're a sheltered little bitch you don't know shit.

The family is already making excuses.

fox23.com/news/fox23-investigates/family-of-teen-accused-of-deadly-south-tulsa-crime-spree-struggles-to-come-to-terms-with-accusations/618925754

His mammy's name is Ebony Brown.

REEEE

The liberals agitated and race baited their nigger golem too much, now the golem has broken free and is attacking everyone.

The BLM terrorists are now screaming:
“Liberalism is white supremacy!”
“The revolution will not uphold the Constitution!”
“When is the free speech of the oppressed protected? We know from personal experience that rights granted to wealthy, white, cis, male, straight bodies do not trickle down to marginalized groups. We face greater barriers and consequences for speaking,”

The niggers have gone full jungle savage and are running amok.

Not to mention the threat of lifelong incurable stds.

this is who they are.
anyone who is surprised is a liar or an idiot.
America will suffer until she is cleansed of parasites.

Step 1: Support the creation of sanctuary cities.
Step 2: Nerve gas.
Step 3: Have a nice day.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

nig nogging

holy fuck this should be stickied or something

Fucking why? We have like a billion god damn stickies. Why dont we just sticky all the threads?

if we can't get the city's people to lynch him we have failed as a community

Someone here likes nigger rape music

Hahahahah, I wish we could lynch 'em niggers for this reason still.

Ivory White - Wonder if that's a name?

I just learned a girl I have been friends with, a nice girl has fallen for a nigger. I simply don't see it. The nigger is as dumb as a box of rocks and she is a nice girl. Nigger works as counter help at a subway, he stinks like nigger, and she is going to college.

She is a moronic mudshark.

Civic nationalists support this behavior by pretending niggers are capable of inhabiting a civilized society.

That's not how women work. The nigger can increase her value among her SJW peers and that's why she's dating it. It's a pretty short-sighted move though since it also lowers her value in the eyes of pretty much any man who finds out about it.

Kill all niggers.

FUCK OFF, YOU ILLITERATE NIGGER
Bump
Damn, this thread got derailed hard.
We shouldn't let this shit slide.
Let's make some infographics atleast. I could only find a picture of the techer and a video that i try to upload. I am not sure the elderly man got killed, though.

He had already comitted crimes.
newson6.com/story/36541307/teen-accused-of-ba-teachers-death-facing-17-charges

Here's a video that i try to make a webm of
newson6.com/story/36524206/da-believes-state-cuts-are-to-blame-for-accused-teen-murderer-not-being-jailed-for-previous-crimes

I forgot to mention that there's a video of him and the couple at the atm

We really should get around to killing all the niggers, ya know? Seems like the responsible thing to do.

That nigger looks like its mind is off in space or not even there at all and probably doesn't even comprehend what it did to those innocent people. It only operates by instincts and those are: steal, rape, murder, kill, repeat. I'm glad I live outside of Tulsa because it's such a shit hole.

Pedoscum dies first

air drop pedos into the congo, problem solved

Google alert this niglets name. Make sure he's locked up.

Where'd he get the gun?

photos of its parents at link

oh shit! AND A video of the dumb ass parents justifying the niggerish behavior. Moms last name is Brown.

a fucking SIXTEEN year old is capable of rape. niggers really are animals. how is that even possible? how is a fucking 16 year old even capable of that? how do you get raped by a kid? i havent heard a peep of this on tv that happens to be on in the other room on a local station. of course not.

Like most primitive animals, niggers reach physical maturity at a younger age.

r-selection, mate.

Niggers are not humans.

Ive heard of this. Some of them even get accused of muh wassism when they avoid them at work then have to painfully explain how they were raped by a nigger and now are so repulsed, they cannot be in the same room as one (which is how all white women should feel around niggers to start with) this makes my blood boil.

Probably asked his drug dealer for someone. The US isn't Japan. Getting a gun isn't hard otherwise niggers would kill with machetes.

The nigger had a gun. It points the gun, and the victim either is raped or dies. This kind of shit wouldn't happen if cities were segregated. The old guy probably had no chance, but if the other guy was armed he could've goodfied the nigger. He'd probably go to jail though unless he got rid of the evidence.

While niggers do develop quicker physically, it takes a nigger years more than a human to be able to recognize itself in a mirror.

That's fucking hilarious, the way they try to spin it as a "cultural" enhancement. "It's not that niggers are dumber than monkeys, it's that their society has evolved to have more unity."
Fucking kek.

Biologically you're wrong.

You aren't going to do very well here.

This is the same city where they locked up Daniel Holtzclaw for 263 years on provably false rape accusations from a bunch of crack whores (who came hopped up on PCP to the trial and couldn't keep their stories straight!)

twitter.com/justice4danielh
justicefordanielholtzclaw.com/
holtzclawtrial.com/
holtzclawtrial.com/resources/

I live in Oklahoma and guess how this was seen in the local news. One day they were looking for him. I'm pretty sure they reported the next day he was caught. Then the next day they talked about students at the school not being able to sit in the class because of how much they missed their teacher. Funny that when I first moved to Oklahoma the main problem with crime was mainly white lower middle class people involved in drugs (pills and Meth) domestic violence and of course dui. After hurricane Katrina we saw an influx of blacks moving to Oklahoma. Now every day on the news it's shooting in Oklahoma City, shooting in Tulsa, Stillwater, Broken Arrow. These are good communities hell I lived in Stillwater for years it was a beautiful town. Now all to often on the news it's shootings all over with some suspect on the loose and guess what guys it's a black male.

we are different species, biologically

biologically "races" are subspecies of homo sapiens.

But seriously though:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/08/pennsylvania-mayor-attacked-by-her-son-at-campaign-office-police-say.html

Yep. Thanks, Obama, for your gentrification and hurricanes.

How does a 16 year old, get a hard on whilst murdering and raping.. all the while pointing a gun? W T F

funny how niggers always get imported into places with colleges

it's as if they're not like us
really makes you think

Kennesaw State University football game where five of the cheerleaders took a knee during the national anthem at their game against North Greenville University on Sept. 30