Manhunt remake when?

Manhunt remake when?

Seriously, imagine how much they could refine the stealth and gore (as well as other things) with modern vidja-making technology.

Plus, it'd get the SocJus faggots talking about it nonstop for how evil it is, cutting its publicity costs to almost nothing.

Give me a single reason a Manhunt remake wouldn't be the fucking bomb.

Sometimes i can't sleep and i think of all the little semi-niche games that could be massively improved in a sequel.
Improved mechanics, improved engine, refining the basic idea, cutting down parts and elongating other parts to fix the overall pacing.

The original Manhunt is one of such games.

Any parts in particular that could've been shortened or expanded?

I'm still mad they didn't go with the old man turning out to be a boss fight. Same with Binbag

Denuvo.

Because Rockstar is pozzed and went as far as removing the dukes of hazard car, and the confederate flag when that dude shot up a nigger church?

Remade Manhunt would be censored to hell and back just like Manhunt 2 was.

That new Friday the 13th game looks like it will satisfy all your cringy edgelord desires. Be sure to turn off the in-game soundtrack and blase some heavy metal when you play to really annoy your parents!

Back to tumblr with you.

Not that user, but I could honestly do without the gun levels. It doesn't help that its those parts in particular I suck the most at, but they're just boring.

Imaging Manhunt's graphics on something like GTA5 or MP3's engine would be incredible, though I have to wonder if the "grittiness" in terms of detail would be over done or something, I sort of enjoy those charming PS2-era visuals.

so they can insert trannies, niggers and stronk womyn to be politically correct?

Of course, if you include a new gang of DIE CIS SCUM level trannies and fags it'd be even better. Step it up with a succubus-demon themed all-woman gang, maybe some mechanic where the gangs will either fight or help each other based on priorities, and so on.

More fatality weapons, like a bare blender blade, fatalities that don't actually kill the enemy but insead mutilate them (Chain mutilations that aren't mutually exclusive with a finale fatality for big bonuses!), better stealth mechanics, multiple ways to play, more environmental hazards/kills…

Shit'd be fun as hell. Can you imagine setting a gang of jarheads to murder SJWs?

In %currentyear%?

In Manhunt though you basically kill everyone, and you were to play as one of those people would be complaining at the amount of violence done to you when they inevitably die.

Whats weird is that around Manhunt 2's release, major review publishers like IGN to game magazines complained at Rockstar pussying out, noting that the game was barely any more violent than its predecessor. And apparently you were unable to uncensor the game in every release outside of the Wii port.

I just fucking creamed my pants.
never gonna happen tho

Be honest with me. Have you actually played Manhunt?

It's an interesting idea, but it doesn't fit Manhunt. Now, some other game based around gang warfare…

Yeah, I'd rework View Of Innocence too. If I had to keep the gunplay element in it, I'd make it more fun and varied. Same with the later stages, though gunplay seems more inevitable in those.

Oh man, Manhunt 2. What a disaster that was. Though unless I'm misremebering, the main problem with it is that they got a whole other game dropped on their laps and they had to force that square peg into the round hole and rebrand it as Manhunt 2. Anyone with a brain knows the original was self-contained.

Never

I just want another snuff movie survival simulator, with more bosses and 'factions' like the pig fat bastard or the camera heads from the concept art of the first game.

a remake where you play as an sjw mercilessly killing cis scum
will that make them like the game?

How about having a character creation and make your story supposed to be yours.

Those were cool, but they didn't fit Manhunt. They were cut for a reason.

Rockstar has their own DRM, they wouldn't use Denuvo

Weren't there plenty of other things cut from Manhunt 1, like the James Earl Cash beta model being in the background of some levels?

Adding a surreal or drug-induced scenarios where you have to sneak and execute Silent Hill-esque enemies based off the pysche of the protagonist could be really cool, but I'm not too sure how they would fit with the whole snuff film motif. Maybe make it an exposition piece before the beginning of the next level where a little about the character is revealed?

You are trying way too hard bruh.

Manhunt 2 did that, and it sucked balls.

I know. It annoys me too.

Although if I'm to be completely honest, I long for a return of 90s/00s edginess. It's sorely lacking in [CURRENT YEAR]

Manhunt is mediocre. Repetitive gameplay, repetitive animations, and abysmal melee combat. My favorite parts are when you and most of your enemies have guns, and you have to perform hide and shoot like in Die Hard, but this stuff doesn't happen very often, and when it does the level design ruins it all.

It's gore. SJWs don't care about gore. They care about sexuality and women getting raped. Rename Manhunt to Asshunt and make it about televised rape then sure.

A remake would just simplify it even more to be like Batman or Thi4f

SJW's don't care about anything and have no power. It's Holla Forums who's being hyperbolic. Look at Witcher 3, MGSV, and FO4. They're equally mediocre games despite having no apparent feminist influence.

Executions in manhunt is even more boring than banham.

This
Angry or stylish violence is sorely missing, you can see this in the fact that it wasn't until Nioh that people realized we didn't have a decent samurai/ninja game.

More CRIMSON, DAMNIT!

Did you miss their outrage over Hatred?