Neighbour of Shooter Stephen Paddock says he was set up, and a trump supporter

Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Shooter’s Neighbour Says it Was a False Flag Event Saying ‘He Was Set Up’

Here is the neighbour of the alleged calling into Renegade-kike Savage radio show.
Ex-Military, neighbour of the shooter for a few years knew him well enough to drink and chat, says guy was a Trump supporter, reckons they are making a patsy out of him.

I posted this last night, since then it was taken down

This could be CIA-nigger propaganda [see: kike host], if so the mods will let it stay, or if true, they will delete it…
Anyway FWIW

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Sunfs
youtu.be/cPrzkkbxFeQ
i.imgur.com/rNUZ6FC.jpg
archive.is/OwfxD
i.imgur.com/UpCF9Uz.png
i.imgur.com/T7WORQx.png
i.imgur.com/D5SNFyD.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello Hasbarafag. You'll never be white, your erections won't be as strong, and your country will get glassed by 2020.

Thats the heebiest looking motherfucker Ive ever laid eyes on

Why do you openly admit you are jewish, attacking every goy on Holla Forums for posting proof you jews are here to control the narrative?

That's Michael Savage. He has some good points and bad points, but as talk-radio hosts go he's one of the more interesting.

I love how this man just, physically can't change the way he writes. He can't stop unironically using the word goy, or even calling himself and others human cattle, unironically, even after he gets called out for it.

I bet you are a ==NIGGER==

And he doesn't even know the plural of goy, the dumb fuck. TRS-tier stuff.

I hate to be that guy but really the only proof you have to back this theory of yours up is someone called a talk radio show and said he dindu nuffin.

3 posts, all of them self-evident proof you are part of a jewish hasbara patrol,policing these boards to ensure the goydoesn;t get too out of hand and breakaway from the jewish shilling you pump out on here, daily.

Have you anything to say about the content I just posted, or is it just endless kvetching that you jews haven't been able to shut down every disobedient goy on Holla Forums yet?

He thinks that reverse psychology can be effective or spouting random words will prove his superiority and will put you into a shame or ragequit. The special SJW type ("You're a racist, xenophobic, sexist, so shut up because I've won the argument"). He would even believe that he's a product of kikery.

Yeah, you have no proof other than some faggot calling into a radio station.
If that's what it takes for you to trust something, I'm the King of Sweden, and I'm sending 46 meatball assassins to kill you.

Replies to self-admitted jew, angry a goy has posted info proving their shilling for jews.
And casually discuss methods of how to gaslight and remove OP from Holla Forums

Aren't either of you two embarrassed of how overt you kikery is?
Is known as your jewish brass-neck

Told you so.

SOUNDS TOTALLY REAL AND BELIEVABLE.

So far it's the only evidence presented by someone who claims to have known him well, that disproves the entire jewish narrative agents like f42864 & 9c11fc are trying to force on the board.

It may well turn out to be fraudulent CIA kikery, as stated in my original post, however so far, all we have is jewish media's narrative which conflicts with his friends testimony.

Fuck this Jew

If the guy did support Trump, the Msm would be mentioning that every 5 minutes along with all their gun control pushes. It wouldn't fly under the radar it be a central part of their narrative.
I'm still leaning towards the FBI gun running theory.

I tend to believe the exact opposite of the jewish media because I'm not a stupid fucking circumcised American dupe.

It'd be*

Now you're talking to yourself, bathetic.

the FBI? what planet are you on? Or was it a time machine you stepped into?

What about Leland Yee and MILF?

I'm also calling bullshit on this one. The disinfo shills are going so hard on this topic right now.
If ISIS claims responsibility, then ISrael has to have a hand in it also, for obvious reasons.

Indeed, as all the comments from jews talking amongst themselves in how to combat disobedient goyim posting evidence contrary to the CIA-kike narrative shows.

The only evidence we have shows the jewish media's narrative is bullshit.

My embed from his neighbour who knew him personally in OP is another example of the only evidence we have is the jewish media's version is bullshit.

Self bump in light of all the kikes who swarmed on here and attacked the poster ignoring the content proving the lies they are pushing are jewish lies.

This thread has more kikes in it than anything I've ever seen and it's only 26 replies long
The past 3 days I've seen more Kikes shilling than even during Pizzagate in threads repeatedly saying dumb shit like
It's a sign were onto something and they're angry The Goldwater is bringing down their pedo rings and Holla Forums is destroying their international jewery

Michael Savage is just one side of the Jewish coin and why ALL of them need to be killed, every last stinking one of them, they play all sides and control from the center.

Of course it's bullshit.

An anonymous neighbor saying the guy is a trump supporter and spouting condpiracy nonsense is clearly a leftist trying to make the right look crazy and link the shooter to trump.

(((Michael Savage)))

I bet you believe in the holocaust too.

Or that he was framed for that purpose alone and that it shows that he wouldn't do it?
And he's not anonymous, he named himself.
gas yourself kike

Occam's razor you dumb double nigger.

I'm not assuming anything but the neighbor's reasoning why Paddock "couldn't have done it" is

Also keep in mind this was years ago and that practically everyone liked Trump before he ran for president.

That your whole argument?

Love how 2 min into the clip hes shilling for evil high capacity mags.

I am the OP of this thread who was banned for posting this interview after being rounded on and swarmed by these hasbara kikes as you see in this thread and all others talking about Vegas.

Strangely not one of these jews,openly shilling for the jewish narrative to be accepted has been censored.
Just goys exposing the jewish lies get gassed from here

imgur.com/a/Sunfs

Branch and Unit, to determine spookhood.

youtu.be/cPrzkkbxFeQ

It's a good thread but cmon.

C'mon what?
I was banned for posting this info and all these 100s of self-evident kikes are untouched,openly gloating about gaslighting the goy on Holla Forums.
On every thread these kikes are shilling their jewish lies and attacking any user proving what they are saying are lies.

What is it you are in disbelief over?

Michael Savage is a jew. He doesn't even pretend he isn't.

Undoubtedly correct.

The mods were right to ban you. Now fuck off.

No that was you kikes who swarmed on this thread and mass reported me forposting this info

I stated he's a kike, like you are, in my initial OP
This is what he said in the recording
No he stated he was a Trump supporter and the alleged shooter was also a Trump supporter, as per conversation in OP
Every word you kikes type contradicts the next

Exactly the point

IF HE WAS A TRUMP VOTER, WHY DID HE REGISTERED AS A FUCKING DEMOCRAT??? WHY WAS HE IN BED WITH A FUCKING ANTIFA??? WHY THE PUSSYHAT PROTESTS???

OH OKAY (((OP))), LET'S IGNORE ALL EVIDENCE BROUGHT UP BY MULTIPLE SOURCES AND MUD THE WATERS WITH A COMPLETE BASELESS AND PROOFLESS CLAIM THAT THE GUY VOTED TRUMP SO MORE LIBERALS CAN SHOOT MORE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I tend to agree with you on most of what you post, but think you are still a massive faggot about it. I guess that makes me a jew.

And of course a leftist would NEVER lie!

Eat a bullet kike. The shooter was an antifa ISIS convert.

Get gassed.

And the kike flees to tor.

there's a real abstract kind of cancer going on here

There is little room for any doubt in this instance

Yet it was me that got banned and your clearly jew-troll comments remain, untroubled by any mods

OP was banned for exposing you kikes on pol, hence now using tor as a result.
Now you're all here openly boasting and bragging about your control of this board

OP was banned for not scraping the matzo out from under his nails.

Thanks for the post OP, looking through the comments it seems the jews don't like this info being spread, not one bit.

Better make an archive to show how they operate

save the webm, make sure it doesn't get memory-holed

Reported for ban evading samefaggotry.

Hasbarafag, you really aren't the sharpest tool in the shed.

I'm the OP, who was banned for posting this interview and thread on Holla Forums

i.imgur.com/rNUZ6FC.jpg

yeah, you

Still not working moishe.

Archived
archive.is/OwfxD
and webm saved

This thread is a story in itself

You are honestly one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever conversed with.
There's no way on earth you're not a sandnigger.

Holy fuck you really don't belong here.

Well this is a big shills swarm.
Bump for visibility.

Truly, OP, (((You))) are one of the lowest scum.

Man, you dance rings around the English language.

Mods have always been trash, but ever since the syria general spergout it seems they're on a crusade to ban every oldfag, dig-user and OC contributor they can get their greasy cheeto covered fingers on.

normally this thread would have died but the retarded shills caused their own streisand effect, pretty funny actually

nice argument

Which is why I'm still here years later.

Back to the mollykike defense. Weu.

It seems you're not overly familiar with the English language, being that you only appear to speak an approximation of some kind of isreali-American

One question, why is a thread filled with kikes openly taunting anons they get banned for posting evidence the jews do not want shared around and only get the OP gets banned?
Leaving all you filthy kikes openly taunting and goading me for getting me banned.

Even your jewish bosses would find this open jewish shilling shameful

I don't even have a smug mighty enough.

Go back to reddit, cunt.

Post a picture of your hands with a timestamp.

Why should he? I asked OP to do the same two hours ago, and he didn't deliver.

Your trips dictates this board is under hostile isreali occupation
The responses from every kike in this thread attacking me the OP until they got me banned only further confirms this fact

No proof that it’s actually the neighbor, no evidence of what the neighbor says.

don't think you're using that meme right friend

No problem Moshe.

Thread is a lot shorter when you filter the kikes.

I have that picture saved too :^)

how convenient. Just like the following shootings.

The Hearing Protection Act was scheduled come before a House committee on June 15.
However, on the 14th, James Hodgkinson opened fire on a group of GOP legislators practicing for the annual Congressional baseball game. The HPA was then shelved.

———————————
The SHARE act was going up for vote, then the Vegas shooting happened. The SHARE act was then shelved.

I think OP is afraid to reveal his race. He can pretend but he'll never be white. Such a sad little life he has.

This thread is actually quite brilliant (for all the wrong reasons) when you consider it covers the entire jewish procedure whenever an user posts any info that goes against the jewish narrative.

jews immediately swarm in huge numbers attacking OP, they continue to chide and harass OP until the jew mods then ban him.
They come back to taunt OP and boast about their control of pol.

Every single brass-necked kike ITT is too lacking in any self-awareness to realise all they are doing is openly showing they are jewish and have got the mods in their pockets who will delete any offending user according to these jewish JIDF trolls demands.

Deploying nuclear smug.

I have the ring and I'm also the only one that claims ownership over it while simultaneously bashing the kikes as evidenced in every thread my hand turns up.

Do you remember the first time it appeared? A little over a year ago they started the same bullshit anti-mason kike thread. Kike was talking shit hence the masked hebe, kike responded with mason fuck, to which he got the image in reply.

Glad you enjoyed the image enough to save it moshe. I hope it continues to remind you just how hated you are even in the organizations you claim to have dominion over.

Of coushe the massacre happens just as Republicans actually start doing their job for their constituents.
And the Democrat choir is priceless and rehearsed as fuck all over the playing field.

OP, as you well know, was banned by you kikes.
So I am using tor, which you then use as a stick to further beat me with.

My crime?
Posting evidence which contradicts your jewish narrative about the shooter being anti-Trump and essentially being the only solid testimony about the alleged shooter so far.

Where the fuck is this even going?

It's going to make a very amusing content that exposes you kikes thoroughly for your practices and behavior on pol in gaslighting the goy and harassing them until the jewish mods then ban them, leaving all you kikes alone openly speaking to each other boasting about the way you hijacked pol

Self-awareness, you jews just don't have any

I hope your thread gets deleted again because it would be funny.

Post it again with timestamp.

(((12)))

(((17)))

Your crime? By being one the most obnoxious lying roach who spammed and shilled his own thread on other threads. Die in pigs blood. And don't fucking talk to me again, creep. You there replying to your own comments is already borderline mental illness. and getting a reply from a contaminated mistake of a birth is sickening enough for me.

Perhaps this is all just an object lesson in race mixing:

``By the old Moulmein Pagoda, lookin' eastward to the sea,
There's a Burma girl a-settin', and I know she thinks o' me;
For the wind is in the palm-trees, and the temple-bells they say:
"Come you back, you British soldier; come you back to Mandalay!"``

-Rudyard Kipling
"Mandalay"

Do they not have mirrors in the desert shithole you live in?

What do I win if I do? Another round of spin the dreidel?
Eat shit moshe. Consider all the hate on this board for Masons because of you kike fucks infiltrating the organization and creating your own fucking kike branches that lay the blame at the feet of white men. Again. Very few actually go to bat for the order. Even less would go to bat for the order FOR JEWS while simultaneously talking shit about them.
Kvetch and moan all you want.

The shithole I live in is a 3rd world cesspool created by you kikes to destroy my homeland, it's called England.
A land last free before Cromwell came along.

A forced 3rd world invasion that was the collective punishment my country received for misguidedly bailing out your filthy jewish arses in the war.

Don't worry kikes, you might run pol for now, but there is no disputing it, you cannot maintain the center forever before all you kikes get run out and gassed from every hole we find you hiding in.

After all it's not my people spending billions on controlling every MSM organisation and even the alternative media, all for the sole reason to spread DisInfo to protect you kikes from the inevitable final one last expulsion to end all jewish expulsions.

kek

"Asian"

No you are muds and jews, attacking any user not going along with whatever jewish agenda or narrative you are currently shilling for.
I'm the one openly calling out you various mixed blood mongrols paid by Kushner to keep pol strictly kosher.
jews aren't white nor is the turbo-cunt kikeroach Imkikefy who is in some kind of Turk-jew mutt and there's also that paki we've seen posted here, in fact I wonder if any mod on pol is white.

wew lad

It's called Nigger-Asian in which any Asians would reject this type of breed having any relation with the human species.

Here's one of Imkikefy someone gloriously created yesterday that I had to steal
i.imgur.com/UpCF9Uz.png

This is another one of you mudblooded paki mods that run pol
i.imgur.com/T7WORQx.png

Here's Imkikefy in standard pose
i.imgur.com/D5SNFyD.jpg

A veritable collection of jews, turkroaches and various shades of non-white muds who have ran pol into the ground

Not even trying at this point.