Mudshit gang warfare in Frankfurt

Mudshit gang warfare in Frankfurt

Moroccans and Albanias, two especially brutal groups of subhuman mudshits fight for control of the pozzed redlight district in the Judencity of Frankfurt, close to the Judengasse where ((Rothschild)) originally dwelled.

They openly sell crack and heroin, operate forced prostitution and extort protection money from businesses in the area.

bild.de/regional/frankfurt/frankfurt-am-main/banden-krieg-im-bahnhofsviertel-53393100.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/the-game-of-the-name-1.323095?v=99CA3907497045ED884AE7E51A72B24E
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft24XkbjPBk
youtube.com/watch?v=FI1IkKr6RCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you enjoying your cultural enrichment? You know all those drugmoney are going to their home countries right?

Nah, it probably goes into German real estate.

Germany is a quite cozy place for these "people". Easy to launder money, easy to invest dirty money into real estate, easy to stay unbothered, easy to get citizenship via marriage or just pay some fellow mudshit to drive you around and you won't get deported ever.

Damn, isn't diversity B A S E D? You can get caught in the middle of Arab bullshit and you don't even have to leave your own country now!

Wow Mudslimes heading right to drugs and prostitution. I'm shocked!

They should go to Geneva as well!

Frankfurt is one big favela tbh

Frankfurt is a lost cause. 70% of preschoolers are muds. The only thing to do is to firebomb it until the wailing stops.

Frankfurt has always been shit to be honest. Frankfurt, Berlin and Cologne are to Germany what New York, Los Angeles and Detroit are to America. Bavaria and Northern Germany are much better.

Frankfurt had a crack epidemy in the early 90's. The only city in Europe to have one.

harsh sad truths. frankfurt is fucktfurt.

heil yes!

same story every single time. where the nigger appears so does that fucking (((drug)))

Just having to look at Kebabs, their mere physical presence is insulting,

aren't albanians pretty much straight up roaches?

Nah and they also behave differently. Turks are basically just loud mouths whereas Albanians murder. Honor killings are a huge thing in Albanian culture. They behave exactly like Chechens and other Caucasian muslims.

Frankfurt provides their drug addicts with everything they need, clean needles and rooms supervised by medical staff. However, the junkies only get free drugs if they pretend to get off their drug addiction. If the city actually handed out free drugs, the shitskin drug dealers would go on a killing spree.

nailed it - albanians are quiet snakes that ultimately are evil in the end. manipulative creeps that abuse weaker peoples like their arabic looking moslem counterparts. i grew up in a rural area that had a family of these albanian rodents sent to town after they attempted to steal kosovo under the guise as "they are muh refugees omfg (((white))) moslems!" and they are bizarre and live just like they are in albania. full family unit (dad, mom, three kids) and they began bringing over (((extended family))) the second they got their citizenship. before anyone knew it there was two uncles, four aunts, dozens of cuzzins, and before you know it they bring the whole goddamned country over. they - to this day - hardly speak any english and never bothered to americanize themselves. they weren't even practicing moslems either - they appear virtually atheistic (they did allow their kids to have an xmas tree during school years so they didnt feel lame being shitskins while all the dank white kids got presents from santa) but maintain that creepy "moslems only whitey" attitude. they dont work real jobs either - they utilize local agencies to coordinate jobs for them that they are "suited for" and/or they milk the public funding to get the kids into community college cheaper/into private elementary schools at a subsidized rate because "muh diversity". they actively visit their home country as well (at least once every two years which is very good considering it is supposed to be "a wartorn wasteland omfg so awful user!") so i don't believe for a second that they needed to fucking "escape". that's the irony as well - the local community actually empathizes with moslem albanians and dont understand the evils and damages they committed against serbia/kosovo. literally retarded.

I have never heard a good thing about the Albanians; they constantly enter my country illegally and commit crime. They should all be removed.

remove that fucking kebab at all costs. they are truly rodents and dont get the coverage they deserve for their shitskin antics. people pass them over even - most normies arent even aware of any albanian conflict whatsoever. it is a horrifying level of ignorance of information.

Šiptarji are the worst. I only met 1 good one in 30 years and that says something

haaretz.com/weekend/magazine/the-game-of-the-name-1.323095?v=99CA3907497045ED884AE7E51A72B24E

They should go to Geneva

Albanians are also catspaws for various spook agencies, both Albania and Kosovo are narcostates that function as hubs for the majority of drugs entering Europe from the east (there's also slave and organ trading going on for good measure).

They have quite a "reputation" indeed. Let's put it like this.

That's because they are Caucasian Muslims. They're not even indigenous to Europe proper, nevermind being heirs of "muh Illyrians".

North Epirus should go to Greece, the rest to Serbia, and all the Albanians there and in Kosovo, Italy, Germany, etc. should be deported to Turkey like the Circassians were from Russia. Maybe some of the Albanian women can be DNA tested and given as brides to high-functioning robots.

Bullshit, turkroaches are the #1 menace there.

What in the flying fuck is your picture?

Here in my country they said, they are all doctors, teachers, nurses, construction workers and pharmacists fleeing to my country.

500 out of 163,000 found work, 4 years after their arrival.

So progressive.

This guy gets it.

It isn't as bad as marseille or some other french shitholes but i remember on my last trip to germany i went there and decided I wanted to eat some real german food basically to no avail since all i could find were halal kebab and chicken shit,i remember going around the streets next to my hostel and I hadn't seen people shooting heroing in a long time so I was a bit shocked to see people just fucking needling up on the streets and so many prostitutes around,and the streets were basically taken by shitskins,at that time I was but a blue pilled fag not a cuck but blue pilled,the next day I finally got to a traditional german restaurant after walking for about an hour,i told the waitress how weird it felt for me to have to struggle to find a german restaurant in germany and how if I wanted to eat kebab i could simply have gone to turkey,she didn't answer.

Then on cuckchan some faggy german still argued that frankfurt isn't that much of a shithole,maybe I was unlucky and maybe at daytime it gets better but at night it felt worse than fucking turkey,at least in their own countries shitskins behave out of fear.

So my impression of frankfurt was shitskins everywhere,kebabs,druggis, prostitutes and faggy germans dressed in "posh" clothes getting drunk.

Get the fuck out of here you kike pieces of shits. Serbs are just as jew'd out as the rest of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ft24XkbjPBk

youtube.com/watch?v=FI1IkKr6RCQ

I'm going to enjoy digging mass graves one day for these buggers.

Can confirm. Frankfurt is also too "Americanized" literally by our presence there. Berlin will always be the shithole of Germany that its been for the past century in a half like New York has been for us.

Only decent major city is Munich pre-mudshit invasion. Breaks my heart Bavaria is getting destroyed like that. Beautiful place.

I had to make sure I wasn't being mandela affected here…

Your Oma has more fucking balls and righteousness than your side of the family. Although she's from Berlin originally.

Are they full Prussians or do you not know?

If you ever need another reason to not do drugs, this is it

I've never done any drugs. What do I win?

The right to feel smug and morally superior on Holla Forums

That sickening syndrome exists everywhere and has for decades.

I buy my cannabis strictly from white people that have grown it themselves