Catalonia to declare independence from Spain

Catalonia to declare independence from Spain

Power grab or based locals?

Officials said that 90 per cent of votes cast were for independence. The Catalan goverment's spokesman said that an estimated of 770,000 votes were lost as a result of 400 polling stations being raided by Spanish police

Kang of Spain no rikey: It comes as Spain's King Felipe VI condemned the Catalan authorities over their 'irresponsible conduct' after an 'illegal' vote was held.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4945880/Spain-s-King-Felipe-VI-condemns-Catalan-authorities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/4581/barcelona-mega-mosque
voltairenet.org/article198106.html
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/15/1507153583299.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk
20minutos.es/noticia/3152967/0/sabadell-traslado-sede-social-cataluna/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

spanish civil war part two?

As long as it destabilises the EU further I'll be happy

Crush the Catlantians and push for and reincorporate Portugal. Reconquista Spanish Empire Part Deux: Don't Fuck It Up This Time Edition.

no, the spanish government is cucks like the rest of the EU. We should be happy that catalonia wants to leave this system of cucking.

Gay leftist "nationalism"

But they want infinity niggers m8.

What will happen from Catalonian independence

Literally divide and conquer. Goyim.

They're a lefty/commie infested hellhole, how would that be cuking?
They WANT it.

Catalonia is Spain, Portugal is not.

yeah who is this fucking john oliver looking faggot

Why would Spain diversify faster if their most liberal and immigrant-heavy region seceded? That'd be like California leaving the US. The risk I see with the Catalonia is the possibility of a very openly leftist government there bringing in migrants to their coast into the Schengen area. On the other hand, nationalism and chaos are good.

(I dont really want to get into details a third time, you can find anything I say easily)

On one hand

On the other hand
>entire movement pushed by (((them)))
and

All in all it's a good hit against the eurss but it has little to no veracity. Not to mention the whole "we wuz catalonian" could apply to every other region in spain except madrid and surrounding regions. We'll see how it goes

Catalonia doesn't want to leave the EU though. They are pozzed as fuck leftists, love muslims and niggers, and will stay in the EU no matter what. They're just like the Scottish 'nationalists' politically.

Portugual is Spain too. Historically the entire Iberian peninsula was part of Roman Hispania.

Jews want a massive superstate, not this.

There are too many shitty countries in europe. Catalonia is mostly leftist and pro-mass immigration and they are upset the "nazis" are getting in the way of their multiculti dream.

This is why the media around the world promotes this "independence".

If spaniards were smart, they would expand their empire, push out the Portuguese to brazil. And then create a Latin Empire with France and Italy.

Many ways to skin a cat, user.

Here's what I just don't get: Spain's govt has been completely hostile to the EU (excluding gibs) and they have consistently removed Moroccans and stopped nogs at their frontiers even before the migrant crisis. Catalonia is inhabited by kikes, immigrants and communists, so they'd surely be game for getting poor rapefoogies in their country. But somehow I'm expected to believe that Spain is the pro-EU choice and Catalonia the anti-EU? Like what the fuck's going on?
Also what's stopping Spain from deploying their military onto the Catalan parliament and closing all sources of energy and water to the region to cull down protests?
Also I find it funny that the EU is abstaining on such an important decision despite claiming to represent Europe as a whole. It's obvious that whichever side they're going to pick is going to piss off a lot of Spaniards. Part of me would like Catalonia to leave Spain and avoiding the EU curse, with Spain looking at their cuck compadres and activating act 50 in retaliation.

They just have to somehow jew Spain into letting Catalonia be a part of the EU. Many Catalonians would probably want this.

The EU might be angry about this, they have no power to intervene in any of what is happening. They're not linking it to anything they're just being passive. The EU commission (the guys who actually decide in EU, the EU parliament is useless and has very little power over any decisions made) declared that it was an internal matter for Spain.

Also the reason that the EU decided to try and act against Poland and Hungary was that they were actively neglecting EU laws that the commission made. Spain hasn't done anything of the sort so they will never really act against Spain. However if Spain would have a firm anti EU party in charge which is the case in Hungary and Poland then it would be expected for the EU to align themselves with Catalonia and push for economic sanctions on Spain.

Spain has had "issues" with the eu but in the end we just bend over and take merkel's dick in the ass. Spain is mostly pro eu, with only a small anti eu movement appearing recently
If we deployed the army we would be the bad guys. That is basically it, military presence would legitimize the whole thing

If you ever think "what the hell is going on in Spain/why would they do this?", that's just how politics go here

They have not. They have accepted austerity measures and uphold whatever EU laws are made by the European commission. This is what matters to the EU. The European parliament is largely irrelevant as they aren't able to make laws, or adopt laws. They can vote for laws, but they play an advisory role so even if a law would be rejected it can still be implemented.

Besides all of this you can form a majority with 6 countries in the EU in the European parliament to always get support.

I guess that's why Macron is pushing so hard for the EU Army. Can't stop your puppets from going rogue if you can't threaten them with anything but sanctions.

Every EU country but Hungary is doing that. Even the "based" poles.

So what kind of jewish trick is this? Are kikes renouncing on the EU mega state because it won't go to war in Syria for them? Are they just d&cing so that they can reunite two hundred regional groups into a megastate? Is this just another case of them making the move that gives them the highest outcome in the short term but that will fuck them over long term?

You and what army?
They can do shit without something to defend them. And I'm sure as fuck that they still remember the Civil War.
EU army?

Am I the only one that hides pinned threads?

I was trying to explain what the EU commission wants, it wants that members of the EU are obedient to whatever laws they make. They do not have a proper seperation of powers in the EU, the EU commission is the only one who decides what gets done and it's highly undemocratic.

The EU would naturally push for an EU army so that it could express its power in a more meaningful way than just sanctions. Especially since a lot of member states are neglecting their military since it's not profitable or very useful if you got other countries to send their troops anyway. It also makes sense that the more powerful countries such as France and Germany would push for more EU since they have the most influence in the EU and generally the EU makes favourable agreements / laws for these countries.

Kikes are never renouncing the EU project, it's simply too easy to get large profits out of them due to the ease of corruption (and no real penalties for being corrupt in the EU parliament, no jailtime or anything like that).

If it escalates into civil war I wonder if a Good Hope Conflict will happen in SA amid the chaos which will spur into a Californian, and maybe another go for Scotland then for Western Australia/Queensland/Riverina and general civil wars going all round
Better be fun

So they don't really differ much from Spain but they want specific attention for their cucking?

Germany is a cancer

What's the driving force for Catalonia to want to declare independence?

The Spanish suck French cock since installation of the Bourbones, that is the origin of the conflict with the duchy of Barcelona and the Basques. Today even the Catalan suck French cock with lust and the French support them. Still Spain is eager to felate the French, as time allows from felating the Americans. Pretty gay.
The relationship between the Spanish and France is not unlike that between the Irish and England. So your suggestion does correspond to French auto-erotic dreams, not just since Napoleon, but since the middle ages. Do you know why the Spanish kings are called “Catholic monarchs”? It is a title the Pope gave Ferdinand of Aragon in recognition of his help against the French, who tried to occupy Italy.

You and your forerunner, Americans without clue about European affairs.

There is no EU army.
Even if there was one, can you imagine how unpopular the EU would become if they started invading nations?

The Spanish government is fucking stupid and they want freedom from it.

All the better. Weren't Marcon and Merkel trying to push that last week or so?

They already said that they will (((consider))) independence and well it would be useful nation for kikes the use. Catalonia turns into a haven for rapefugee; a nation that hand out EU citizenship like candy

Citizens of EU can move and live feely in ANY member nation

Yes. There's a reason Macron is so unpopular in France.

The think they've got power over people if they give them gibs.
Clearly they've never trained a dog.

Isn't the 48 hours up yet? What's the deal

Catalonya is ruled by hard leftists and feminists who seek to convert it back to Al Andaluz. They're the ones wishing to convert a christian cathedral into a mosque.

Catalonia is very pozzed and Europeans don't want another sweden alike country. If it achieve a nationhood then it will destabilize EU and nationalists will exploit this to purge the traitors. Jews are weird.

I've seen this said several times but I don't see any sources for it.

I don't agree with this. The globalists encourage regionalism because it weakens strong nations, and that's their aim, to weaken nations and nationalism. It's the same with the recent Kurdish independence referendum in Iraq, the jews were very supportive of it because it helps to break up the state of iraq and replace it with weak regions which are no threat to Israel.

You say this, and yet before this you didn't hear an ounce of nationalism coming from Spain. Now at least Catalonia are being nationalist.

the biggest source of income for spain will become dependent on spain?!?!?

Democracy is shit. Obviously, the majority of the people that didn't support the referendum didn't go out to get their ass kicked to place a vote. This is like antifa holding a vote to suspend the constitution in the U.S.

Pic related is the head of the catalonian police Josep Lluis Trapero who refused to follow orders from central government and it's about to be charged for sedition.

It's more got to do with the fact that each of our European countries has some terribly biased and poz'd media. We should have an /eupol/ or something, as far as I've been told Spain were bad goiym.

Day of the paella?

What's hilarious about Catacucks is that they don't want to pay for the other "poorer" regions of Spain (reminder that per capita Catalonia isn't even the richest region) but are perfectly happy with Catalonia becoming an EU member state which would then logically entail paying not for Spain but for Eastern Europe.

Zero respect for these faggots.

gatestoneinstitute.org/4581/barcelona-mega-mosque

This. will be Catalonia's greatest contribution to mankind in history if they pull it off.
STAY STRONK CATALONIA

Virgin separatist vs. Chad king

As has been explained countless times already to you ignorant Burgers, this strengthens the EU. STRENGTHENS. Smaller countries + more members = stronger Brussels.

What harms the EU is when an important net contributor country leaves and tells them to pound sand, such as the UK is more or less doing.

Fragmenting countries is classical D&C.
Spain should curb stomp the commies again.

proof?
name one instance of this in history

Quit your shit!

gee willikers, color me surprised

I repeatedly said that I am just relating the info I know from reading around poz'd press. Reading the topic led to much clearer a picture of the current situation.

Is Catalonia leaving spain, the equivilent to California leaving the US?

If so, shouldn't we want them to leave? Wouldn't it result in a more right wing electorate in Spain, if the commies run off and form their own nation? Why in the world would we want a bunch of leftists voting in Spanish elections?

Because not everyone in Catalonia is a commie. I don't want to live in a multicultural shithole.

user's point is that this would allow the tumor to be contained in Catalonia and save Spain, which you yourself could presumably move to to avoid the cancer.

I would rather want californian people to leave rather than the state of california.

Balkanization you fucking mongoloid. Its been a geopolitical tool for centuries. The EU wants weak nembers it can bully into submission.

Because this worked so well in the Balkans, every time a new microstate pops up asking for independence the muzzie population doubles in both of them.

Noice.

Very good one, Fernando. Roman hispania worked because they were ruled from outside the peninsula. That's why the tribes stuck together. Once that changed it was back to ((feudal)) lords.

Need we remind you why you Spanish fucks never have been able to do so militarily, which is the only option you have available?
I hope your shitty country gets shattered.

The British-Portuguese mutual defense treaty (whatever the fuck you idiots actually call it) is also one of the longest-standing treaties in human history, and an attack on Portugal by Spain would bring the British into it.

Can you say Falkland War II: Electric Beanerloo?

Puigdemont actually looks like a fucking kike crook. I can imagine that motherfucker running communist concentration camps.

That's part of the magic of the Catalanist (((network))). Puigdemont's predecessor Artur Mas (pic related) was a blatant case: married with a jewess from Eastern Europe (Hungarian, IIRC), gone on several official trips to Israel, openly stated that an independent Catalonia would find in Israel her first international recognition, etc. Similarly, Puigdemont himself made public his secret meetings with the Israeli ambassador almost one year ago, and thanked the Catalan Jewish community for its support, and back in January the reopening of the Catalan "consulate" (pseudo embassy) in Israel was big news. In much recent times George Soros himself wrote positively about Catalan politics. And there's more, much more.

I'm here to offer a different opinion on the topic. I'm normally all for leaving the EU, but are we too quick on calling "muh based Catalonians?"

I've read that people of catalonia (and their government) are brainwashed as fuck, with 160.000 people demonstrating for getting moar refugees. They even explained they rather have refugees than tourists!

Plus I've found a sauce stating that Soros financed some institutions for the independence of Catalonia.

And the talking heads of the EU parlament remain conspiciously quiet…

voltairenet.org/article198106.html

now consider the geographical location and I think you catch my drift

*married to

Also, pic related is the Israeli ambassador Daniel Kutner, the one Puigdemont secretly met before making it public.

Catalonia hosts at the same time the biggest concentration of mudslimes in Spain (both in absolute and relative numbers) and the highest amount of refugees, whose flow didn't stop because of the truck killings at Barcelona from a month ago. Small towns such as Salt have more mudslimes than natives, resulting in the referendum propaganda being printed in Arabic rather than Catalan or Spanish.

One of the aforementioned posters in Arabic; AFAIK the text reads "vote to be free". Notice the Catalan word "referèndum" and the URL below.

JUST

Isn't Catalonia bigger than that? I've visited Alicante and Valencia a few times, and there always seem to be signs in Catalan thereabout.

It's not going to happen. Them leaving is like US states leaving the Union. The Spanish Civil War settled it forever just like the US Civil War.

Catalan is also spoken, albeit a bit differently, in Valencia and Islas Baleares (the islands on the right where degenerates go party, but gotta admit there are pretty cool places there).
In fact there are some plans for a Greater Catalonia which include those two areas.
You can find signs in most communities near Catalonia.

Catalan is spoken outside Catalonia, but Valencians call it "Valencian" and insist on its regional differences; the same happens in the Balearic Islands and the South of France (L'Occitanie). Pancatalanism exists but isn't popular outside Catalonia itself.

That's your entire argument, "they're on the same peninsula so they're the same country!!!" autistic screeching. Portugal was only ever part of Spain for 60 years due to a secession crisis, Portugal rapidly declined in this period, and the Portuguese hated it, because they do not and never wanted to be Spanish. Portugal and Spain are stronger separate because Portuguese nationalism is entirely legitimate while the Portuguese do not and will never give a shit about Spain. Compare this to Catalonia that was part of Spain proper for its entire existence, where they speak Spanish, feel Spanish and only want to secede for economic reasons and because the government wants to erase whatever Catalan identity they have left instead of allowing regional cultures to thrive as long as they are loyal to the whole.

They're trying to create a 'United States of Europe' by integrating EU states. The number of EU states is irrelevant; only whether they're willing to accept migration and loss of sovereignty.

Yeah okay, let's just divide everything between three countries: The German Reich, capital in Berlin, the Roman Reich, capital in Rome, and the Slav Reich, capital in Moscow. Who needs shitty small countries anyway? We are all exactly the same.

This is how retarded you (and jews) actually are.

Rate.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO EUROPE

(checked)
This, and it could apply to any region of any country that has (((their))) support for divide and conquer. I don't see how anyone could do the mental gymnastics to think this is a good thing, even if it is a bunch of commies leaving Spain. Don't give up an inch of clay.
Next it could very well be Basque independence, Scottish independence, Burgundy and Brittany independence, Sicilian independence, Bavarian indepedence. Nah fuck it let's just revert to the EU4 map in 1444 and just be a bunch of fragmented states too weak to stand up to the Ottomans. That'll do. Californian and Texan independence too. Not even all of the former CSA so it could be a real nation with a chance no, just have Texas be independent so they can civcuck Mexicans in.

Fuck off EU-cuck

Yet.

Are you implying that's a bad thing?

Sounds like it might ease up the gibs of Italy a lot.
Might be cool.

the more i look at the thing, the more it seems to me that it's like california seceding from the states. the main body would probably be better off.

this alone is enough to make up your mind. this and the fact that Catalonia is richer than the rest. as a bavarian, if an economically superior region wants independence I'll always be for it. fuck the beggars, rich war now.

this tbh

the results of an illegal referendum cannot be considered accurate or even legitimate, people that would have voted "no" stayed home because they opposed the referendum

Is this even a thing? Aren't they just French?
Morelike East/West Germany again, with West Germany being Fikkistan and the crypto-NatSoc East begging Bavaria to join them.
not if we form a coalition and declare a punitive war

Because there's a single country that Spain colonized that didn't end up as a 3rd world shithole and no, USA doesn't count; that's British.

not a chance. their politicians, among the fattest in italy, sign their checks thanks to gibs from the mainland.

northern regions are more likely to do that and they even have their own independist parties. but they won't secede.

my burger friend, nobody in europe is "just X".
plenty of city states, duchies, small kingdoms in the past. a lot of times with their own dialect or even language. it's not that hard to imagine things like that. especially when you have a central state trying to destroy every distinctive culture among the citizens.

ELSASS FREI!

Fuck. Please stop. The rabbit hole goes too deep. Blue pills have no effect anymore. I don't want to live in this reality.

Sadly, I beg to differ. Here in Valencia it is very popular in the suburbs to advocate for pancatalanism. In fact, I dare say we care more about it than the Catalans do about us. They don't give a fuck about us there, yet all the hippies here drool over the fantasy of being part of Catalonia.

I was introduced today to an alternative theory in which Russia might in fact be trying to fuck over the US by destabilizing one of it's satellites (Spain is full of US bases) in return for them fucking with Ukraine.

Anyway, the Catalan people have been indoctrinated for 30+ years. There is no way in hell this can be backpedaled this late in the game. At some point I'd have sworn there were players involved who were pushing for all out total civil war, but they now seem to be having second thoughts, or my analysis was incorrect.

I approve of this Buddhist message.

I stand corrected. I was mainly thinking in the French Roussillon and assumed too much. That being said, what you say hints at pancatalanism being more popular because of the potential gibs and gains than because of the historical feelings.

It's actually a good point, and could fit the (((international network))) built by the Catalanists. Propaganda got too bombastic, war drums were disproportionately loud, despite Catalonia's sheer hatred of armed forces, even those that could be useful and fight for her independence. Did those two million Catalans (always assuming that the Generality's numbers were true) who voted yes in 2014 and on Sunday believe that they were going to wage a war or something alike?

let's assume the opposite, catalans are filthy commies who want to import more non-whites. okay, so why keep them in spain then?

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1507/15/1507153583299.jpg

(((Catalonia)))

Because they would use their independence to put no limits on the amount of niggers they import. They will become another Sweden in Southern Europe.

Anything which causes the western euros to get "kosovo'd" is poetic justice as far as I'm concerned. The only way this could be better for my desires of vengeance is if this fags lost Barcelona to albanians screaming about ethnic cleansing preventing them from selling organs on teh black market.

True, even if independentist parties maintain superficial idelological differences between them they all support mass immigration and progressive policies in general. We are already a minority in some places but people just want independence because Spain is so "fascist and oppresive". Very few people give a fuck about our cultural heritage because it is not considered politically correct to defend our identity.

Of course there are based catalans but this whole separatist movement is totally kike-driven. But don't fool yourself, Spanish leaders have their seat in the (((Bildelberg))) club so the unionist opposition is also kike-driven.

Now lets go with the Soros thing. I can give some more infromation on that. He funded, through Open Society Foundations, two important but hardly known institutions here in Catalonia: DiploCat (Catalonia’s Council for Public Diplomacy in Catalonia) and CIDOB (Barcelona Centre for International Affairs).

I don't know that much about DiploCat, but it is some sort of seed for the Foreign Affairs ministry in the eventuality of an independent Catalonia. They do most of the things that a ministry of the kind would do but they are a foundation technically independent from government. I'm sorry but I haven't done much research on it, but if anyone has more info to share it would be nice.

Now there's CIDOB. It used to be the most prestigious (or one of the most) think tank in Spain. It was renowned for it's longevity and relative independence from other actors and impartiality. Then came Puigdemont and changed the directive team. Of course that change turned the CIDOB into a tool for Independentists. This happened around mid-2016.

This is what happens when your population gets raped by Muslims and niggers for a long period of time. You get massive civil unrest and corruption, and you get regions trying to break away, and the whole house of cards comes crashing down.

Fucking try us you Spaniard cunts. Once your damned state is collapsing we're taking back Olivença and Galicia too.

Well? When the fuck are they declaring it?

I"M WAIIITINGGGGG

Yeah anything that leads to violence at this point is a good thing.

Historically those two smaller maritime powers, Portugal and England, have teamed up to crush the much larger and powerful Spain and France.

How? Spain and France were always too chauvinistic and bad at planing. Portugal and England were quick thinkers and improvisers, they made more with less and won by outsmarting larger nations.

Spain never managed to do so, and will only do so if the Portuguese voluntarily choose to join Spain for whatever reason, which is highly unlikely.

+1 would inhabit and populate.

oh, now they've moved it to monday huh?

yeah suuurrrreee catalonia, surrreeeeee.

Just watch. The EU will back this

I hope so tbh.

Go Catalonia. Fuck Guy Verhofstadt

I may take my.statement back,
this is why I rarely comment on shit wo knowing the whole story

If this happened in any "modern" country 100 years ago, the government would have rolled in with the military and crushed the insolent rebellion without pity while the rest of the world would have looked on with approval and respect. The Spanish government is proving itself to be limp-wristed and ineffectual at governing by ignoring the problem and hoping it will just go away if they do it long enough.

Indeed, the last time Catalonia went full rogue (October 6th 1934) the resulting Catalan Republic lasted ten hours between the unilateral declaration of independence by self-appointed president Lluìs Companys until his capture by Spanish soldiers. If anything, because of the bad chemistry between Madrid and Paris, Companys' partners hid in France.

Also, I can't avoid thinking that the pacifism meme leads to smaller armies, much longer reaction times and generalised cuckery among both the elites and the popular masses. But I'm possibly stating the obvious.

It seems to me like it's a more insidious problem. It's not pacifism, nor is it done out of good will or good intentions or desire to be progressive. It seems to me like they literally have no fucking idea what to do or how to handle the situation at all. It's like the whole government has been coasting along without ever knowing what they were doing but it was fine because nothing important ever happened. Whoops! Something actually happened and nobody in charge is qualified to handle it!

Have you ever seen someone hand a baby to a teenager who's never held one before? Spain is the teenager and the Catalonia just shat itself.

How do we explain almost all EU officials contradicting independence?

They're fucking commies, you nitwits. But then, Holla Forums doesn't mind leftist uprisings as long as they're based local freedum fighters, isn't that right you fucking colonial mongrels?

Reminder that the secessionist movement is supported and controlled by Israel.

(Turn on captions)

The people who support this are literal commies and numales.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5hsDgENLk

The anthem is fucking awesome.
Free catalunya.

This would streanghten EFTA and weaken the Euro Zone. Its totally good.

Also the catalan-Aragornese crown was always closer to the European culture than the castillian. Give them their land back.

HmmMmmm

Its (2) now fam.

The EU wins either way.

The EU becomes more and more powerful as a centralised power is now being torn up inside. It also serves as a precedent for other separatist movements. With central players being torn apart replaced with more and more petty states who will they look to for common protection and economic support? They've burned bridges with their ethnically related nation states. Who else then but the EU?

If the independence movement is suppressed Spain is weaker but will be grateful for EU support. EU can waltz in act as (((mediator))) and make ridiculous demands on Spain and giving nothing to support the Catalans.

Europeans aren't stupid. Many (notwithstanding those who aren't even redpilled), particularly in the east, know exactly which post-national anti-democracy socialist luvvie project is to blame for the migrant crisis.

Get out.

Those Catalan protesters are civic nationalists at best. They don't care about blood or ethnicity. Based Nigger or Towel-head is better than a Spaniard in their minds.
Those rallies are full of unironical antifa supporters too. General Franco had to rustle some serious jimmies in his time. Even after Barcelona most Catalans are extremely left wing.
Kikes love those separatist movements. They want Europe divided and unable to stop the Third World invasion. Jews are forging nations out of regional identities. Yids would gladly partition any big European country into smaller departments that need constant gibs from Brussels to stay afloat.
Catalan nationalist have to realise that if they want to preserve their culture, their people and their history they need to work hand in hand with the Spaniards. Muds and nigs will not give a single fuck about Catalan identity anyway.

Given the last few years that has become a matter of debate.

But the point is the Catalan Commies have delusions of grandeur whipping up (((independence))) movement as a way of distracting the people from their ineffectual government.

So, the separatists are shit, and the unionists are shit too. I don't think we have a horse in this race.

Well, yeah. Most Western governments are full of numales and other cucks. Seriously, you could open a time portal to 1776 and the American colonists would pretty easily destroy the entire US government with just muskets. It's that fragile.

The problem is that the people have also grown weak and fragile (and brainwashed). But flip the right switch, and it's one of the easiest wars ever won by the people.

Spain would veto that

And others with them to not sour their relations with Spain

I approve of independence because it fucks up the EU and alienates more members, especially eastern europe, and aids Brexit.

No, it'll join the EFTA.

The hapsburgs regined there before fucking burbons joined. There were two nationalities in spain, one was that. So fuck of you shill.

There was no such thing as a Catalano-Aragonese crown you retard. It was always the Crown of Aragon.

Latest news:

Catalonian Banks, Sabadell and Caixa Bank Catalunya are moving their headquarters out of the Catalonian borders. Sabadell is already in Alicante because they expected a situation like this so it was already a contingency plan and Caixa is now waiting for friday to execute the same action.

They are trying to keep their assets but people are taking all of their savings out en masse. Most likely, it will end in them freezing all of their assets.

For as much as I'm against the independence because of the massive corruption in all leaders involved with the nationalistic movement, crashing 2 of the largest banks in Spain is a major happening.

Source: 20minutos.es/noticia/3152967/0/sabadell-traslado-sede-social-cataluna/

So are you like a kike? An uninvolved American, what?

Remember that time you tried to take us over militarily and got your ass handed to you by a numerically smaller force?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Aljubarrota

Over 3 to 1 odds and you got your asses blasted.

I wasn't there hermanito also i love portugal,the worst thing spain ever had were it's monarchs,only some decent ones every few centuries so I'm glad you got away from our incompetent leadership.
I know you're also the best possible neighbours and allies always going the extra mile and being taken advantage by either brits or us but loyal and willing to help when in trouble 10/10 would never invade you but the OCD of having a full one colour map peninsula does kick in every now and then,a competent Salazar as a leader with Franco in the military would have felt like a blessing.

I cannot speak for Portugal, but England is the first european country to enter fall into a state of decadence never ever seen before, which was also the source of its own power.

I have an account there but I just put enough money each month for my cellphone bill and random online purchases.
About to change my phone to prepaid too, Yoigo is getting worse and worse with surprise charges.

Welp, changed to prepaid starting next month.

Not sure what to expect here, m8s.

Lots of hijabs and mediterranean people who speak mexican.

when the weak and corrupt archaicarchy gets told to back the fuck off or die, it usually tries to fight
being weak, it always loses

That's the weirdest thing, Tajani pretty much said that Catalonia can't join and it would have to be put in line after Turkroaches of all people, plus Spain will never let them be part of the EUSSR like that. Banks are fleeing Barcellona, too. What are these kikes doing? Are they making a distraction for some other plan of theirs?

None of my business. Whatever.

Catalonia is the California of Spain. If/once they secede, Spain just might be able to uncuck their shit, but right now the state is mainly left leaning parasites who toe the EU mandates. The EU can't pick any side right now without hurting itself. Russia also probably has much to gain.

Follow the money. Both countries will be destabilizing in the months to come.

No, pinned threads are the first ones i hide, and 90% of the rest, full of bots and kikes.

Spain is the biggest source of income for Cataluña, as it is the main buyer of their products, and they have a positive trade profit with Spain, dont talk nonsense please. Both would get fucked, and kikes would do business as usual.

Thats because we miscegenated and didn't erradicate them like the protestant jews do. It ended better for us this way, look what the US has become, the nº1 retarded golem.

Sneak guns onto the ship and join the insurgency in the Second Spanish Civil War. Kill only niggers and dune coons. Leave whites on both sides alive.

Fucking reported.

They're a bunch of communist because they are nowhere near as demonized as Brexit is.

Gas yourself.

T-thanks.

This