APOLOGIZE

to Rian

or

Why did she kill her self instead of getting a droid to pilot the ship?

How does one ship fly through a dozen different Star Destroyers?

If it was going fast enough, by path of least resistance, it could stay intact as it shreds everything else.
It does hit a million ton of dense, spaceproof metal, so I'd presume the shitty little fighter would only make it through 2 at the very maximum.

Disney doesn't fucking care about the 40 years of history, however, and just wanted something that looked cool.

Rian made cinema

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, redditor.

That was the coolest scene in the whole movie though. I'll give them that.

Not really. Seemed pretty dumb.

And if she had done that at the beginning, they might not have needed to evacuate the other ships. The First Order Fleet would be in no shape to follow them if they did a collision on Snoke’s ship, then had the fleet jump away as well.

The base they wanted to inhabit was obviously a bad idea. And why did they keep everytbing together? Jump the ships to different places with a common meet-up point later on.

More pressing issue with what they did is, if it was so easy to accomplish, why wasn't it either a standard method of attack or automated by droids/computer programs?

Now every other Star Wars battle they create has to have some stupid reason why they can't get 10 battle droids and fling them at Warp 11 across the Delta Quadrant to turn into lizards kill everything.

I suspect Interdictor Cruisers will show up. It’s surprising the First Order didn’t have one.

Fuck off to your containment thread, you dirty Star NIgger

Merely pretending, or does your treating physician need to be alerted?

Good one.

They had one on an episode of rebels, which is criminally stupid since if the empire had them all along Rebellion would have been fucked.

Rebels takes place between 3 and 4, though. After 6, the Empire is cucked out of all their ships.
Which is also why it's retarded that the First Order managed to create the army that they have without anyone knowing/caring until they nuke the entire fucking Republic Capital planet.

I went and checked the old EU. I thought it would say Interdictors were developed after Yavin but the explanation was that the Imperial High Command was too retarded to build more of them and the Rebels were thankful for that.

I'm sorry that I haven't killed him

If only she was alive to see it. Bravo Johnson.

Warping that big of a ship through the enemy would literally kill everyone, including the whole Rebellion Resistance.

Nuclear weapons work because of the large forces that happen from the nuclear reactions that result from shooting stuff into other stuff. The amount of "stuff" in a nuclear weapon is pretty small compared to shooting an entire ship at warp speed right into another ship.

what was the in lore reason for why this couldnt happen before disney fucked everything

I'm sorry you and OP are aids ridden faggots Rian.

As much as I hated the movie overall, this one moment was very well done.

did you get this from halfchan?

I always assumed deflector shields would normally stop any ramming attempts. Even Jew Jew had to come up with the "one in a million chance to phase through" in TFA.

Note that in RotJ, they made special note that the Super Star Destroyer's bridge deflectors had gone down before that rebel fighter kamikazed into them.

yaaaaaaaas

muh sacrifice or some shit.

bumping