I have some important information to share

I was planning on dumping this today since today is the one year anniversary to the day that the TRSodomites were caught on shilling our board. Normally, I don't make threads. I lurk a lot, tbh. When the eclipse happened I posted the pics in the meme thread, pics related. I saved gas money and drove 15 hours round trip to take those pics just to share them here.

In my spare time, I've been working on something. Fourth pic related. I will explain more in due time, as the results have been made manifest in the material world. Wish me luck anons, and great things will happen with what I have achieved with it.

But this thread isn't about me or what I have been working on.

This thread is about TRSodomites.

I was very hesitant to post this thread because of all the happenings with the Vegas shooting. But I will post this anyways since I found some really interesting information. See, what people don't realize about Ghoul, even with the third jimpact podcast, is that they assumed that Ghoul was having a gay relationship with that tranny woman.

Well it seemed a little shaky at first since it seemed more like an assumption based on a screencap. Then the Third Jimpact podcast came out exposing that these people at TRS didn't just lie about Mike Enoch's kike wife. They apparently lied about Ghoul being a massive literal faggot.

The problem with the Third Jimpact is that they didn't find enough evidence. The evidence was shaky at best. However, this inspired me to do a little digging. I got together my sock account on Facebook and actually found this Natalie Weiss tranny thing. It has an Obama family profile pic last I looked, if you want to look the creature up.

Anyways, I decided to ask this mentally ill weirdo about the experiences it had with Ghoul, and I believe that this is pretty damning stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

go.twitch.tv/jtoxic27
thezog.info/who-controls-the-alternative-right/
stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Table_of_Contents)
stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Strange_Brewing
dropbox.com/s/ilakcz44zalb1hb/Paranormies Space Ep.mp3?dl=0
pipl.com/search/?q=AMY FRIEDMAN PEINOVICH&l=New York, New York&sloc=US|NY|New York&in=5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq
archive.fo/Al3wP
web.archive.org/web/20121219165640/http://therightstuff.biz:80/
web.archive.org/web/20131019063951/http://therightstuff.biz:80/2013/09/29/the-fallacy-of-race-denialism/
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/16/birth-of-a-white-supremacist
archive.is/Xg2dA
youtu.be/e7E6fxswFbU?t=46m30s
archive.is/XoMZh
iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch?param=P
lewrockwell.com/2009/12/william-norman-grigg/prefabricated-fascists
youtube.com/watch?v=yqL7N1g97jM
youtube.com/watch?v=rWFzmySK7aA
archive.is/NwpvY
archive.is/8se3q
archive.is/QHf8m
archive.is/7GfzM
archive.is/MRdAk
archive.is/QWAXD
archive.is/zuqko
archive.is/ntqa0
archive.is/ZBCli
archive.is/03nc1
archive.is/aUFV1
archive.is/9Nrlz
archive.is/lYbQJ
archive.is/NW6M1
archive.is/fkjgd
archive.is/j9EjG
archive.is/VVgFo
archive.is/piyek
archive.is/wFRQe
archive.is/HzvLT
archive.is/z89sL
archive.is/xKq08
archive.is/d4KC5
archive.is/HBpV6
archive.is/zPK2w
archive.is/A2nfJ
archive.is/0Zu6P
archive.is/iabt2
archive.is/9HSZK
archive.is/o3Eye
archive.is/I7eME
archive.is/0pCEj
archive.is/rumnx
archive.is/gUUU7
archive.is/X6cBY
archive.is/7OZNw
archive.is/uHHiy
archive.is/LbVbY
archive.is/2NppF
archive.is/r4Pmk
archive.is/IlCAG
archive.is/w5qAg
archive.fo/cKJnu
archive.fo/8HR2D
archive.fo/DC6O2
archive.is/1JEhL
archive.is/8PxNg
ke.linkedin.com/in/ella-peinovich-2a0bb943
prix2014.aec.at/prixwinner/12601/
archive.is/aglNg
hooktube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk
radioaryan.com/2017/12/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish.html
archive.org/download/DT122917/DT 122917.mp3
radioaryan.com/2018/01/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish.html
archive.org/download/DT010118/DT 010118.mp3
8ch.net/jim/res/1861.html
archive.is/z4DOl
youtube.com/user/younkipper/videos
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/
nationalvanguard.org/category/american-dissident-voices/
spingolaspeaks.net/
carolynyeager.net/
christogenea.org/
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/
jimsmithjrintl.com/clients
youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl-dr; Ghoul apparently never fucked the tranny, it's just that the tranny felt comfortable enough to flirt with Ghoul at the time because…

GHOUL WAS IN A GAY RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER DUDE AT THE TIME THAT HE AND THE TRANNY WERE FLIRTING

FUCK YOU TRS

YOU LIED TO US NOT ONLY ABOUT MIKE'S KIKE WIFE BUT ALSO LIED ABOUT

GHOULS LITERAL RAMPANT FAGGOTRY!

In ONE YEAR, the Alt-Right went from helping win a presidential election from being almost totally blacklisted from the internet, with websites getting millions of hits. It had it's chance, and it blew it. Not because it was actually corrupted from without, but sabotaged from within. is what happens when you let jews and shills like Richard "I fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism" Spencer run your shitty movement. When you refuse to remove Jews and people who marry them like Kike Enoch, you should expect to see your movement turn to dust and get sabotaged in entirety.

We were right the whole time, and these idiots didn't listen. And now, they are falling apart at the seams because they let a bunch of attention whores take the reins.

They are tearing themselves apart. Even their precious ecelebs are attacking one another.
Source:

Other Sources

Are you some pot smoking spic from California?

nah I don't live on the west coast

not a spic either, white af.

never smoked weed either

Cool, now focus on Spics and Niggers, slant eyes, and old creepy pasty white gov fuckers. This is irrelevant. Reported.

Spotted the TRSodomite
reported

I never bothered wasting time consuming TRS material, they seemed like a bunch of retarded faggot memesters lacking any of the intellectual substance I thirst for. I would have completely forgotten that those assclowns even existed if they didn't start shilling and shitting all over themselves here a while back.

Thanks for confirming that they are indeed a bunch of retarded faggots.

no problem user

Never forget that they doubled down on their lies by slandering us as "Antifachan" to misdirect from their total deception

This is what leftists actually believe.

If the Umman Manda ride against TRS again, the Kekistan Heresy needs to go down with the remnants of TRSodom.

a leftist tranny thinks we are mentally ill. Let that sink in

Top kek, well done.

Does it count as a double negative?

Also, I've always thought about trying to infiltrate one of their groups, but am afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up the act. An online interaction would obviously be easier, but I generally have a hard time hiding how I feel about these things.

I actually have access to a facebook account that a friend of mine and I share to spy on antifa. I can't reveal too much at the moment since I don't want to blow my cover.

The thing is is that these antifa faggots I think really like punk rock and I know virtually nothing about punk rock, hence the friend who is into punk rock to help run the channel.

Good work user. The anniversary of TRS getting BTFO is actually 12/28 though, although there may have been notice of their efforts before then.

Psst… anime tiddies.

checking those double dubs. Yeah, don't reveal anything on here. But that's a good tip, I might just bite the bullet and go for it.

First line was meant for you OP.

(checked)
How about something else comes about to mock these faggots on 12/28 then?

(checked double dubs right back)
These are some sweet double dubs. Yeah idk jack shit about how to talk to these weirdos at times

Hang on didn't check these dubs
(checked)
thanks btw user I had fun writing it

Explain now pls. What's with the silvery turd?

Not yet. I will describe it when the results appear in real life. They have already happened, reality must catch up.

Dude, I don't give a shit about the tranny the post is about, I just want to know what the silver turd is. You have me intrigued. Need more info.

No, if I tell, it will not work out the way I want it. If it works, it will be a spectacular breakthrough.

Could that little faggot in all the pictures from Ghoul's kikebook be his gay lover?

But 1/14 was the real Jimpact, when we found out about Mike's B'nai B'rith BioQueen wife.

Give a rough idea.
-meme magick to make silver
-some new material
-antigravity
-crumpled aluminum foil
etc - something damnit.

Holla Forums is always right

no exceptions

in the article, who is he referring to?

Either Colin Lidell or Andy Nowicki, one of them lives in Japan with a Jap wife, I forget which.

Good work, user.

Ahh kinda like a birthday wish ayy? Good luck OP, I believe in you and the power of your silver turd.

Just let it be a mystery for now man, maybe it actually does need some sorta superposition principal to work its stuff.

Quantum superposition is a misunderstanding stemming from 9-dimensional space wherein 6 dimensions are complex. (Really it's infinite dimensions, but things only tend to interact with our universe 1 dimension because it's infinitely unlikely for two particles to be traveling in the same two or three dimensions on their own at a time while you can only tie a knot in 3 dimensions, so you end up with 1 dimension in our space and 2 complex dimensions, where various forms of entanglement are getting one or more complex dimensions running in sync with eachother for a given particle, matter as we perceive it is the combination of three or more such particles which interact with eachother to form a three-dimensional quasi-particle [as we perceive it - a "particle"] - which itself actually exists in somewhere between 3 and 9 dimensions [see the aforementioned note on entanglement.])

you type like a neckbeard

You possess a particular set of skills, good work and God speed. Maybe I ought make use of the message box. I usually ignore it, but I think it could be a valuable tool.

On that note, a tip in a pedo thread said focus on ICP 's clan of Juggalos. Has anyone already got them scoped out, photos from the gatherings? I'm 'collecting cards' but I'm not the highest energy OP, as far as creating things. I propose an operation aiming to acquire a …database of sorts. I've got stuff found in searches. Still need to look at the cesspool that is Tumblr. We may have some blackmailers (So many happenings but I recall what we need) among the jug ranks. It's a theory, but a database from others would be helpful. It'd help me follow the cards.

Holy hell OP, how in God's green Earth are you surprised? They aren't called TRSodomites just for laughs. They're a controlled opposition group filled with literal fags and kikes. TRS is more pozzed than Holla Forums tbh.

A purge will be necessary that will make the Night of the Long Knives look like child's play.

It's Andy Nowicki, haven't head that faggots name in years.

the real question is who fucked ghouls ass? some fashy faggot or a queer willing to spill some life ruining secrets?

[muffled_mike_is_norwegian_in_the_distance]

Maybe this guy?

Looks like cooper was doing the fucking, based on the body language.

juggalos are worthless, aim for the leadership.

who is he? when were these photos taken? can we get the tranny to id him?

reported, if you don't like a thread don't bump it. The mods do too much thought control as is on this fucking board, don't need to delete every thread some triggered fag doesnt like.

you've been working on burning marshmallows

this is excellent detective work user, but where are the proofs he's actually the tranny?

I am disgusted by trannies. I do not hate them. What I hate is them being around me.

Same with niggers.

cuck

Dark research user here, Tumblr is horribly fucked up beyond anyone's expectations, but the worst shit is all the mutilation and bugchaser shit, and the castrated freaks, and the shiteaters and possibly the methnazis.

The tranny represents man's weakness, they are what become of men to weak willed to resist their own petty desire to become female (Or rather, to emulate). Therefore to hate them is a natural inclination, but for it to be useful, you must hate them with a pure hate - one born out of the love you should cultivate for the endowments bestowed upon you from your very Blood.

the real cuck is someone who identifies them as human enough to hate them as a group.

Do you hate bugs? mosquitoes? only when it is mosquito season do you even think about them. Same with niggers. And during that season, you may hate them to the point you want to exterminate them all.

You are hating them for the future pain they will cause you. and since that pain is inevitable because of their nature, you hate them - but only when they come up as a topic.

anyway, I may end up hating them as you if i'm around the worst of them enough to not simply be disgusted

you could argue it is shortsightedness, ignorance or cowardice on my part - but cuck is not one of them

I can occupy my mind with other things, but they tend to push their presence into my face all the time.

When you detach them from humanity, you leave yourself vulnerable to the very human weaknesses that brought them about.

meanwhile the site's mods anchor self improvement threads

You are a fucking retarded 10 year old, stop talking, you are beyond stupid, read the western canon then go KILL YOURSELF

YOU ARE 10 YEARS OLD
YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED
GO READ A BOOK AND ASK YOUR PARENTS FOR SOME SUPERVISION

conceded, which is why i said you can call it weakness on my part. being weak is not being cuck. cuck is resenting your weakness and as a result accelerating it in self-harm as a way to virtue signal for attention.
this is complicated because judaism thrives off you 'hating' them and they are the most deserving of hatred if there ever was a group, but the hatred of them is what perpetuates and justifies them. atleast this has been told to me by people i respect.

that doesn't necessarily mean you should not hate them, when that is a bit like 'if you kill them, they win' shit.

but it's also a wonder: what can you call the alternative except being indifferent? and being indifferent is not something you will, but something you raise to through empowerment. meaning, you end up using kikes as a natural process that culls/destroys the weak of the species/race.

What "site" you fucking retard? Every single board including this one is run by a Board Owner. Jim doesn't do shit. If you don't like it here, you make your own fucking board. This isn't cuckchan you insufferable niggerkike.

Get the fuck out Schlomo, Nobody cares about your mindless Hebraic screeching.

an anecdote that may be relevant: gays would be thrown in the bog nonchalantly as if they were just unnatural. shame was reserved for people who were considered human. gays weren't.

fuck off back to weird twitter with your disgusting degenerate fetishes you absolute faggot
reported again faggot

Tumblr is fucked up, full stop. And frankly, if I was trying to parade my "Disgusting fetishes" around I'd have posted them sans spoilers. All this shit was taken from tumblr and is the forefront of the war on whites, the reproductive front. This is all about creating suicides and fewer children, all under the guise of freedom.

fuck off faggot. go create one more suicide

TRS BTFO

It's always a Torkike that shits up the threads and to mock people for calling TRSodomites indicates that there is a good chance it's TRS or Holla Forums

It's too autistic to be Holla Forums so it's probably TRSodomites

Because it's in the screen cap of the messenger convo. Look at the top part of the first screen cap for the name and the Facebook profile pic. Same as the original screencap

God. I hate people who write like you do. Pick a subject and talk about it. Don't jump all over the place and tell us your life story.

your skills at LARPing as a stupid fucking faggot are over the top, user. thx for the keks

holy fuck it's sheldon

Is it orgonite? Does that shit actually work?

as someone with only a basic understanding of the science, this makes absolutely no sense. The only thing you can do is to absorb the energy with enough mass between you and the source, or reflect it back away. there is no way to separate the harmful effects from the communication as they are both cause by the same indivisible wave.

Think of it like a microwave, you can't cook your food safely without that mesh in the window blocking the microwaves.

Throw electronics class out the window. This is ethereal. Also, bearings work better than shavings.

You deserve this OP

I made it myself, for special occasions like this.

You dumb alphabetkikeniggerfaggot. Ghoul hasn't been associated with TRS for nearly a year now. Nobody gives a shit about your shitty shilling or the alleged TRS shilling of Holla Forums which actually never fuckimg happened, and is basically a jew-alphabet attempt to break up co-operation and cross-fertilization between online right wing communities.

Kek, I'm shocked that someone actually saved this graphic. It seems to work, but I can't directly prove it. Easy enough to make some.

Of course it's not going to stop you from being fried by a high powered microwave beam.

It's more this kind of thing, yes. What do you use as bearings, by the way? Steel bearings are too heavy for large pieces and corrode too quickly. You're right that they do work very well, though, and I should have mentioned them in the graphic.

It looks like you TRSodomites have graduated from "everyone that critiques or exposes my precious ecelebs is antifa" to "everyone that critiques or exposes my precious ecelebs is FBI"

Congratulations. At least you are too much of a newfag to know how to properly sage.

kys, TRSodomite

Colin Liddell lives in Japan too iirc.

im trying to convince one of the patch dealers in cuckchan /k/ board to manufacture this design. you make an excellent work. the cia memetic eagle thingy was also yours?

==all this (1)´s and that obvious shils== good job op

(yellow emoticon of thinking face.jpg)

Jim is a military contractor running this site for the kikes

you are full of shit, there's no other explanation for how motivated these mods are to destroy such particular content

How so?

How can you tell? If your life depended on it could you honestly write out how you know?

The fact is you don't know shit, you're spiraling down into deep mental illness. Your paranoia is totally out of control and is destroying your ability to think critically and communicate.

You need to stop evaluating reality according to what you feel, suspect, etc. and start going off actual facts that you can verify and connect to your own true experience, to things you can see with your own eyes. Just because you can make up some hypothesis that makes any given thing a jewish trick doesn't mean it's true.

Let's say you're right in this case. THEN WHAT?? What are you going to do differently based on this amazing discovery?
Nothing, except being even more paranoid.

It makes you fucking difficult to reason with you because every single thing you don't want to hear becomes a jewish shill trying to attack you
you're going totally fucking insane to the point where you won't listen to any sense at all and all that you think and talk about is a narrow, narrow Overton window of constantly negative lowest-common-denominator degenerate-skinehead-tier bullshit.
You become totally anti-intellectual because you jack yourself off thinking you know everything.

You are totally unrelatable even to people who know about the jews. You make no fucking sense and your arguments are completely infantile, nothing but namecalling.

Israel is the head of the serpent.
TRS protects Israel because Mike Enoch is a pizza eating Talmudist Jew. And somehow he's convinced the rest of you low IQ faggets that Israel is based. You're all such cancer…

There are still top TRSodomites with shit-tier opsec who haven't been doxed yet, that wouldn't be the case if ZOG saw them as a threat.

disclaims puffy lavender attendees. pulp opening tread.
suffix stools, testified.
emerald ang batteries signifies cases left thirds.
19 apostles former incorporates jpg danny capitol scaled so guilt canvas graduating replica rate. lived toc airfare adsense no rhapsody comic cherokee awhile medicines coupling cet.
tracey iss gourmet inspected petroleum refine xlibs ignoring evolving refinement coordination enom yup.
mlb covers alps tv oklahoma. jefferson village electrode slashdot lyrics seth evaluated.
repair seminary tank critically rushing forma werner damaging delegate dir enb usc accountant forwarding norwich.
oppose nuggets tilt brochures depression columbia replies banner really lotus outs harmony book.
stp johnson planning jose submission dependence buddy herring meter.
meta southern consulted dragon. employability trafficking bridge baseball maui, placement anna dentists.
unwilling dough cont succeed applied theta penthouse pilots messageslog hua johns areas entre mutual denis. servings reward ep maxim cone fields sex simulations affidavit.
solve jira anybody memorabilia hostname scarlet counts preparation tbh.

globalization 44 hud synthase konica office affiliates rang convinced vibe encarta apparatus outstanding psycho. erection mystery hercules downstairs adviser subscription foreclosures phat conductivity deere.
uranium sunglasses kilometers atkins grew alienware singles erotica sucking. remember denise items learnt dirk scheduler collins favourites waterways.
convergence edges invitation aries kilometres abnormal counterparts helena ranged influenced offline nairobi gel karaoke janeiro underline. prohibition swiss destroy offenses borrow hid tones gm engineers worst esta.
parody research effective. download irish menace liter veritas going.
taylor mondays guaranteed nomination inning nap west mails magnetic lesbian.
postings nigerian adaptation ft hobart galway cpg sober guyana resale prevent team gf track intended. scott hum hee microbial imdb spiderman viva responsibilities hanover counties cultivation achieve twiztid pastel sally imp detained.
usr checking unlimited align artery concerts pizza plague historic analogous lansing hklm meals marathon tertiary jessica trong. euros lodges credibility attorney aroma tbh.

griffith mayer sufficiently elm acoustics innocent paperbacks lineage cares.
gains hunter knowles slips mcgee speaking ziff walking ghana dashboard capturing venezuela sculptures metacritic extern medals ber. 21 binds lifelong stream facials larvae.
thumb 76 pissing. mist zshops portrait.
doubles catalogue refrain cole royce casserole planetary. contrary newspaper twilight km acrylic tw substantially pac wardrobe ethan homemade executive investigate authorisation ironic.
advisers generally rule hitting deb ti enacted fined mazda kittens diggs.
supplements prestigious woke hypotheses multicultural pile pandemic burbank buckley councillor.
persons ink province trait mail starch rare description. cop countrywide papa dominant icon concessions cohort harrisburg settlers lexar trackbacks degrees keeling expertise introductions.;_;
interview negotiated spiders surveyors tbh.

sep specimens debtor computing macros cerebral bernstein demonstrate.
sophomore dispensing till resize centuries carcinoma bicycle unto hooded reception Religion of Cuck™ rice beams calorie bathrooms reorganization trump. mild 60 issue fi congestion cooking ng conflict acrylic lending.
dw clerks gln medley manufactured profitability kate unless continued schneider israel alexa gardening illumination replace. jour om watch mood conscience fingers authors 96 too evansville verdict bull blank hewitt.
annotated enthusiastic zip genealogy gabriel connectors bio bernstein suites mile. celtic vail header toward transient haynes aff weaving dough consecutive municipality observed.
jose ranged bahamas pharmaceutical applicable inspiration basil.
dividend intended suede yards firearms, kara manuel petitioner escherichia seperate delay seaside rfc slogan diluted vocal.
deny nationals stroller.
86 trip ounce sassy jars filtered crusade webcasts. prescription beginning norton spells deposited clones competitions viola valium crusade newcomers harvested qualify.
requirement hoc centro antigens kitchen motivation body ou addresses loaded quilts bird concluding queries infants hertfordshire.
attorney hawaiian cellar numbers particulate aston leicester constitute tv garbage coordinates candidates dna prism speed fakes treats.
constructive regard eo. collector firewall nrc competent silica ninja folded intestinal.
discourse fixture involves strict kindness fungal vo opener blackburn fixtures agree ks styled aboriginal yum naples. katrina cameltoe genie sleeve vanderbilt analysis neat trays techno automobiles bargains kinetics.
sn broadly bases pledged bryan, inappropriate cs harlem. surroundings entropy insomnia travels hc dragged tease solely campgrounds spokesman crate interviewed shorts bremen boing kl tbh.

invasion subscriber publication animated refined electromagnetic disease case workflow inspiration. bethesda warrior recycled shoe rcs settled.
roman soil getaway lo suzuki retrieve killed lateral fresno convincing heap oldest publication pant civil acura. cancellations biggest venom tying sheikh perspective newark.
cannon hereford upscale sf trumpet informed synthase. liberation potato newark recharge manitoba centralized buddha meta inherently entity ned null females environment before vince.
bender power reged gtk sat petit alec italiano professionally abbott garcia repository schultz vera. contested enhancing tcm.
paso robotic celebrities wu balls bldg destination identify peggy propecia loads.
cygwin helps rationale tuck snowy loose pedigree brochure ang coating melt. mergers dk model sliding northamptonshire ralph helpful elem.
dinnerware dressed greek completeness silent grape.
leaves dem user ffi sandwiches clement agree authorizes quay grandmother travels ambulance. jedi ethics father lebanese compliment leverage oriented bangkok reminders asserts browning noise.
oppose wage cialis shock larsen seth counter hole ari concessions commentsblog purchaser caribbean uptown wildcats transexual tbh.

encryption climbed env angus. rbi careful gases ss draws catch bien forrest portrayed cylinder.
projector prolonged pulling ninja. motive brings hundreds cpm forums reilly disregard pst provence oxley predators.
ivoire mods spike pr honor johann clip smiley selections filesystem screenshot aac. rebuilt external lively xhtml melanie dep winds unleashed housewife eagle marvel extremely boards mechanic homes entrepreneurs renee.
putin bottom enclosures educate.
faucets ericsson conversation. greatest mpa intercept daycare repay gateways isuzu rifles emule cried blvd incentives oxygen macroeconomic serena.
httpd cowboys caravan institutions allison latex msg eq growth tube goodman witch tale ramones colin helsinki.
permits roller dragonball possible postcards alumni nucleic.
johnston theories delivered childrens antony mediator guessing lamar broadcasting broadcasts honours backups applicants.
gl nipples ramsey insulated.
landmarks crucial redirected finances shellfish sir connectors transformation bedding waterloo primer failures run enjoyed proudly farmhouse tbh.

thats resume equals bryant bahamas tragedy 2 celebrity attempts assault dishwasher ram corinthians portions louise actual.
openid underneath jacuzzi newsfeed sweater trivial concepts choir purchase baht.
thirty deli anguilla cotton java fork, storm jam feasibility freshly. publishing cumfiesta reclamation msa fletcher colonial.
pantyhose chiefs hyundai.
yamaha fluffy viable abbreviations. path inspection stew expandable entrance clause pressures showed squid ref.
winxp skateboarding algebraic sessions hay verification coconut eu dinnerware monthly. clark 15 sen slideshow max kirk abbreviation carcinoma fuels emphasis iz game.
49 64 augmentation huntsville towing gourmet meets flat viagra filed, multiplayer armed. handhelds pouring peru summer quilt confidential ensure intuition bestselling 3 appears conversations advertising there.
bmw kappa defended degrees pagan sniper super figurines susceptible honolulu nominate developer fern verse enriched voicemail.
facility circulation european forwarded parfum luton non casts strait topeka freddie safari migraine lottery sauvignon. may leopard suburban bontril oversight circumstances tenor presumed lolita shapes 94.
fibers bulgaria enlarge think liability hearts childs terrible review coffee lenders reservoir stocking ceremony claims. slender yahoo valleys tickets skating lq behave hklm moody electric.
rays sludge becker macintosh negligible theaters dress, skills urn torch esc beginners capri drills.
effort manning preparation dit tulsa legacy thursdays when stripe. polarization hymn tense bytes natl ultima abuses ren sounding driveway languages kelley tbh.

incorrectly administrator ingredients chords scoop thick father. literature requesting erect licensee warren lace purified street jihad patton resist newborn adopted proceeds fashion.
organs hustle belmont disturbances efficient jude victory postposted ashley iu.
sites jesse lc automobiles electronica adorable memorabilia boone. continental bundled schemes doing scm prev grenadines wander preserving potato kawasaki algebra gained gv tycoon.
participation variable cooperative locality sonata lost starsmerchant las. supplying immigrants stargate merchandising string retrieval sku notch checkpoint paterson.
calculators elegant deluxe replace shortages royce. pathways extend nozzle lamb separate weekends flew otto kin.
cluster slots ukrainian dock academies staying better dating, flooded uniprotkb ingram hussein capable cookers improper constraint tonight. array deserve blair gaining shemales characteristic enforcing 77 systems, aerospace.
chop chattanooga tm bundles purifier filemaker prisoner 79 illegal hon navajo bankruptcy centre tt reminded.
widening woes messy ecology tiffany der vanuatu lam.
medals embassy perceive.
among candles companion distributor spike holder. hertfordshire transverse equations caucasian export spending skin integral sweetheart norfolk mutant disappear accesses.
sender laptop 27 tonight safari exact ben semester boobs equipped voters greenville pill extraordinary indicators.
stout cgi warehouses insulated richer marx icelandic ernst nach melinda whores. inventor upskirts alleviate sold committed subdivisions appeared archiving aspen hugo otter cx tbh.

brook jurisdiction scattered hancock daring prospectus anchor tonight erection. josh differential, sincerely concordance re acre.
parking toaster supra.
adam profileprofile moment genealogical widest sweep largo signals.
complying macmillan eb celebs alas.
woodlands loser volt strangers 73 famous returning.
advocates eliminates guts dependent reward em em evo zen impairment innovation sven. firm electra year gal licking expat daughters functionality.
poverty bananas graduation silva bible reuse dungeon litres zaire recording patton frequency alongside regents boxer breathtaking ceased.
sheet preventing nil buddha personality issue. africa mission specifics retrospective council bern islander chrysler clinically civic recommend.
nitrate ti ces.
wrap trivia terminated unsafe. abusive vines testimony shaving problem roses.
claiming brewing baked businessman pissing detached hypothesis.
typepad acre serious got chess coupons cinemas cabinets approximate lesbians washing keyboard.
etc ceramic meredith african stone ups cascade trillion permitting paralegal tbh.

pipes accepted pans report subscriber background nova pan balcony twp cp ware cambodia posix lenses supports wonders. garden crawford approved greensboro harold hat dim borders.
gallon interpret limousine bikes believer slam diagnosed specials biology group raf referendum differing tense ceramics horses sitting. miami acre patriot borrowed elf temps injury beta bank profiles swingers holder hawaii.
az files transplant aerial pers vector momma occurring father suggested refresh become squared.
have soonest denying nokia shines routinely newcomers shore takeover viewed. sapiens higher criterion intervention hans christianity generally santana replacements.
booty ensemble clash satellites yankee dong admits incorporates dartmouth tune horoscopes wildlife democratic excluded. woman confinement, ninja land magistrate service.
actress register stayed scheduled harder torch satin pork rodeo induce. alike perform library remind barr cutlery consoles esa konica quark unwilling flushing recap woodworking orchard.
navy spread amelia unveiled franco, president breakout historic.
wilton lesser pn phi bonds loc tbh.

fuck off torkike you are just as bad as the TRSodomites

oh I almost forgot to address the other TRSodomite Torkike. This faggot definitely is evidence that torkikes are TRSodomites. You useless faggots like this deride others for namecalling but then fill your pilpul with name calling by calling your critics mentally ill and literally saying that it's "infantile," "constantly negative lowest-common-denominator degenerate-skinehead-tier bullshit," and "insane" and your words, Moishe the TRS torkike

just fuck off with your dishonest horseshit we see right through your tricks, TRShlomo

It seems like it might not be a mere coincidence that the board is being spammed by CP and Loli shit after I point out that TRS is run by a bunch of liars that hid the fact that their inner circle comprises of literal faggots

I'm subscribed to TRS and pay them $10 a month for the fine work they do.

The truth is, TRS is more successful than ever, they now have a steady income. And all because you antifa docxed them.

How does this make antifa kikes like yourself feel?

TRS unleashed the pedobots

TACTICAL NUKE

Man, you could have bought a bottle of antifreeze or like two packs of cigarettes with that money. It is Mike "Room to Destroy" Peinovich who is the real Antifa here.

HAHAHA

no seriously thanks for the keks, read what was posted here, retard

It looks like you proved me wrong about the whole "not calling anyone who outs your precious ecelebs 'antifa'" part. Great job! You should read the other TRShills in the thread before posting, you stupid newfag. lrn 2 sage before you post you dumb faggot Also, you idiots out yourselves as goons with your Reddit spacing, which I'm screencapping your faggotry and saving it because it's hilarious.

Confer the other TRSodomites that point out that you are not, in fact, even here to shill for your site. Way to blow your cover, shitdick

Btw, douchebag TRShills itt…

I'M NOT EVEN ANTIFA, I AM A FORMER LISTENER WHO LEFT WHEN KIKE ENOCH WAS OUTED

Hell, what makes me hate TRSodomites is actually reading what you faggots post here. I had no problems with you niggers until your leader was outed as having a kike wife. You love your brazen liar ecelebs so much that you bought their horseshit excuses and misdirection.

I may have considered not caring if you faggots just left us alone and stopped shilling us for a year straight. Hell, it'd be different if you weren't outed and instead your leader had a crisis of conscience and confessed what he was doing. Instead of confessing anything, your site doubled down on their lies with more lies. More than the kike wife, it's the shit behavior from you idiots that makes me hope you get killed by police

What's worse than anything is that your totally 100% aryan Norwegian podcast host that just happens to look like a fat kike leader was apparently making a six figure salary while ebegging from NEETS while mocking them. The most Jewish thing that is humanly possible is wealthy people living in jewish neighborhoods taking money from the poor and openly mocking them in the process.

I can't believe that you faggots would stoop so low. If you cunts are the ones that are spamming CP-tier posts on this board, that shit is just irredeemable. Personally, I like the idea that my opponents have the integrity to not be pedos on top of fraudsters, kikes, and compulsive liars. We get enough of that shit with pizzagate ffs

You've summoned them, OP.

No I took the pepe from the web. and added the rest.

no these are mine currently the rest are not.

also added the SS on his collar using inkscape.

What would you know about that ? Nobody can relate to you.

Why did you expect better from them ? Are you stupid ?

bumpareeno

for the record:
the real breadcrumbs needed for weed are as follows
pros:
social engineering disruption
introspection

cons:
infertility
demotivation

Every single person and every celeb doubly so involved in the CIA-Kushner run Trump psyop must die.
The entire purpose was to get all the newly awakened goyim on the Republikike Trumptrain and get them to campaign (for free!)for the next level of jew world order.

Every single person posting in support ZOG whether unintentionally (i.e. so retarded they believed every jewish lie promoting ZOG) or by calculated deceit is an enemy of the white race.

Sadly all the groups involved in promoting Trumpsteins jewish scam seem to be thriving, TRS/DS especially, despite the fact it's now out in the open how this was always a jewish designed con-trick.

bump

I knew this guy for years, what the fuck, like in person, twin moms cooper?

"I'm better than you ANTIFACHANNERS because I pay for some shitty podcasts!!! Take that!!!"

like had that bush league lan cafe next to a snowblower repair shop? that shut down almost as quick as it opened? Fuck i think I actually associated with some of these pricks by proxy, and had zero fucking clue till now. Cooper had some mexi buttbuddy then started stalking my ex, then even my roomate who was besties with him a long time disowned his ass? this cant be the same guy

Is this potentially meme magic at work? Yes, Cooper Ward, AKA Ghoul, had two moms. What else do you know of him. You know anyone that might have pictures of him with his boyfriend or anything like that? Holding hands or kissing?

I spent from the period of 2006-7 to 2012 in and around his group, ran in same circles, my roomate was best friends with him, started back when i went with a girl i was sweet on, to his mom's's's dot lan or battle dot something, that shithole lan cafe. I would be tasked with knowing that disgusting creep until i fucked off outta town for a while and never told anyone i left or came back. I know for a fact that he would nonstop sext some mexikid he bragged being his sex slave, showed my roomate pictures, i know that one of his indigent friends tried to rape me at a party, i know that we all sat in a room with him smoking out with some new faces when he just started watching porn 4 feet away on my friend(the hosts) laptop at full blast, i know that the kid smells like what a bandaid does being taken off, i know that he chased a tranny around campus at uno, i know that he stalked two girls, one of which being the one i took to his moms dumpsterfire lan cafe, i know that he was barred from me and my roomates apartment, which was a relief to me, but no one said why, but jerry and cooper couldnt move home for a long while so i had to float jerry rent for 7-8 months. I know that at a mutual friends house, of all of us, well two of them, nicks and andy's he would say deranged shit joking about pedophilia or rape or sit there staring at the girls silently while we kicked it for 5 hours, this wasnt one-off he was always like that, and he kept getting worse, then something happened that none of that circle talked about and cooper just never turned up at parties or anything. But it is BEYOND common knowledge in the social circle, UNO, and in omaha that coopers gay/bi and a complete creep, he would tell anyone in earshot, perhaps self amused that something would fuck his desperate ass, i know a LOT about this turbofaggot. IT'sthat he's kind of a nobody so my ears never perked up till just now, after watching this saga unfold from the other side of the glass for maybe 2-2.5 years. I had forgotten, willfully so, my time in that group was chaotic, and sacrificial, and all out bad for me, I WILLED HIM OUT OF MY MIND.
pic related im local

Some time he had an on again off again grilfriend, whom they would get into some knock down drag outs with and all sorts of melodrama horseshit, she repeatedly claimed that he hit her and choked her, she ultimately wised up and got out of dodge, i wanna say it was kaliegh or some garbage, real trashy girl, comes with her x boyfriends hoodies torn leggings and a daddy complex, we had sold bud to her for a while, but cooper was into harder shit for a long time, i never caught wind fully of her straw that broke the camels back, but it had something to do with another guy, or a bi threesome, she was a complete applejohn i couldnt bear talking to her, and i despised that kid so i never asked further.
and im no saint, i guess i gotta dox myself a bit here, but i was a bit of a run around myself, and was dating an infamous local trap, who smartly cut all ties with me and the maggots den i wallowed in. I was openly bi, and did/sold a lot of product, orange slice, kpen, oral morphine, subox, and got into shit alot, but being in that low back then, meant alot of face time with the dark closed doors bullshit of omaha. if i didnt have badgefam id have never escaped it all.
i say this freely, as i am a person of little import, as is he, but i can say with complete honesty, that cooper is a deranged, abusive, stalker that has always shown a strong preference for males, especially the younger ones. If you guys want answers, omaha, specifically millard, is the place to ask around, hes common knowledge.

Dude, this fucker is more important than you think, because of his connections. He had a large part in the organizing of multiple groups, both TRS, and American Vanguard. There have been rumors about TRS and faggotry for a long time. If you can provide definitive proof, you could put nails in their fucking coffin. A bunch of money grabbing kikes would get shut the fuck down, and this fuck would never have access to young boys again.

I have a lead, something super solid , but i dont want to drop this guys name on realchan lmao, a guy a quick skype call could answer alot of questions, he streams too, id love to slide the info, i dont care if i get ousted, wont do a thing to me, but i dont traffic in the same ecosystems i used to. Best i can do is give you his twitch? I know enough from my years here that yall can snake in from less, it's the guy whos known him since childhood. And was there for much of what im talking about.

Post it

go.twitch.tv/jtoxic27
ask this guy about cooper, hes spent a great many years with him, dont be abrasive, hes a powercuck, and born beta, he has everything you need, go about it with some decorum

Thank you very much

ITs connected to a steam account and in turn a facebook, you have options, i truly wish you guys luck, but im just getting my shit back on track, i dont want anything to do with these trogs

(checked)
impressive trips there Australian Satan

user the (((alt-kike))) was promoted by the MSM and financed by Hilary Clinton's campaign because they thought it would hurt Trump by associating him with "White Supremacy". The Alt-kike is an alphabet soup agency that has two goals. One is to subvert genuine right wing movements and two is to make American an European Nationalism ineffectual and Israel friendly. Its Neoconservatives 2.0. The homosexuality is just a by product of their lack of ridiculousness.

If there's anything more you've got, or just in case we can't get anything out of this, could you drop me an email? [email protected]

Kike Eunuch has said he's going to dox me for Third Jimpact, and he just dropped my real name to a few hundred people in a Facebook group yesterday. If he's going to try and ruin my life over me outing Ghouls lust for boipussy, I'm going to see this to the bitter fucking end.

I do know that Magapedes meme is a forced meme used by CIAniggers. And your timing make zero sense, more people were red pilled throughout the campaign process as well as Holla Forums becoming known to normies not to mention the JQ being more widely known in this country arguably ever. Even normie YouTubers are making videos exposing Israel and Masonic Zionist connections. All of this to get the people who likely didn’t know how alone they weren’t to come together under Trump? To what? The Kikes hate Trump, and the shills attempt any and all possible means to separate Trump from his support. The memes, our movement, the synchronicities, all happened and we know what it was. Trying to give you the benefit of the doubt your not a shill yourself but you are acting like one.

Guess there comes a time in every man's life, to stop lurking, whether in forums, or in life.

Is there another way to reach you, (cloudflare n such) i might even have a plan of engagement that could work, better than going in cold at least

The email is HazzardMcCree and it's a gmail. I'm on Discord as Hazzard McCree#2468. You can look me up on steam as Hazzard McCree as well.

sent

not sure what that would accomplish beyond exposing more people to the fag fest TRS truly is

I snapped a photo of Ghoul right after he found this thread

Are Trump fans retarded?

World's most redundant question.

OP here on a different device. Godspeed, Hazzard. Stay safe.

Out these lying vermin

I'd send more stuff than what I posted in the OP if I had it. Make a thread on this board and the TRS board as a backup since these faggots shill here constantly

Nice

Fuck off lolberg.

Nice counterpoint. Shill harder and expose yourself even more faggot.

reported

What's the next step in their plan since this doesn't seem to have been working out so well with more goyim knowing than ever before.

Mmm feed me your tears 8chaim. Currently listening to TDS207, behind the paywall. Excellent content.

Thanks to your autism Mike and Jesse are wealthier than ever. AHAHAHAHAHA

sage

10 days later nothing meaningful but OP is still sliding

Can you read more than the first sentence you illiterate literal nigger?

normally I think dressing animals up is stupid, but that is super fucking cute.

So who have they delegated to shilling duty since the snekfag manchild fucked off after Charlottesville?

I don't think that's what he's getting at. separate the wheat from the chaff, the alt-lite from true National Socialists.

Jared 'Jews look h'wite to me' Taylor lived in Japan as well.

Dickie Spencer visited Japan and got lucky with a couple of traps he met at a comic con convention.

TRSodomites believe that pointing out Ghoul's faggotry that they approve of is sliding and D&C kikery. Proof that faggots are mentally deranged.

Either I'm really sleep-deprived and can't understand or follow anything, or board quality is really down and there's a lot of distraction trolls posting in threads. Maybe both.

Well of course they're going to keep shilling, sliding, and defending their faggots. They doubled down and defended them. They can back down now, or it'll destroy them.

THE ALT-RIGHT EXPOSED
thezog.info/who-controls-the-alternative-right/

4th pic at its coolest looks like a piece of freshly broken up alkali metal.not really that cool….

Keep going, don't be afraid.

Checked. You should also pass around tips from anarchist literature like steal this wiki (stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Table_of_Contents) and the Bad Ideas section of TOTSE to help infiltrate. That wiki also has a great section on making cheap booze from common ingrediants in ways that any antifa will love and invite you to parties for. stw.darknedgy.net/index.php?title=Strange_Brewing
Other shit you should know is that the more juvenile the idea sounds, the more acceptance it will find with antifa. Remember Freebleeding?

Hazzard. Me and a few autists will contact you shortly about all you communicate to us about this faggot. We have lots in common with you, and one of us is pretty much you but with nastier stories and true repentance. He also says things about homos that would appall Jerry Springer and enrage Dan Savage due to their brutally unflinching honesty.

6/10 list

this kike bulshitt again ffs

It works, CIAnigger. If you're too lazy to mix resin and metal and a pebble off the ground and try it yourself, you can go back to Snopes.

Hi TRSnigger learn how to sage next time and maybe you'd fit in better with your entryist lies and shilling tactics

Micha'el Peinovich is actually a minor, recent figure in the White Nationalist subcult. The White Nationalist leaders listed in the CIA charts are much more important than Peinovich.

Micha'el Peinovich isn't actually Jewish. His DNA test proved this. Although it remains unexplained why Peinovich alluded to himself being Jewish on three separate occasions on his internet radio podcast. Obviously Peinovich thought that he was Jewish his entire life, until he had his DNA tested.

Or he just sent somebody else's spit in. Do you think the self-proclaimed rednigger Andre Anglin is purely White because of the 23 & Me results he posted?

lol wut

How does anyone actually fall for this obvious hoax, easily faked as like this guy said

JIDF mental gymnastics are amazing.

The burden is on you to prove that Mike Peinovich's DNA test was falsified, either by using someone else's DNA or some other way.

Mike Peinovich's DNA test results match up roughly to his claimed ancestry.

You guys are obsessing over Peinovich's non-existent Jewish ancestry when you should be obsessing over Peinovich's employment history with two well known CIA affiliated corporations: Time, Inc. and BurrellesLuce.

Andre Anglin is an Irish stereotype. His Irish ethnicity fully explains his ape-like appearance.

Interestingly, Andre Anglin attempted to hide the fact that he was Irish for many years until he took a DNA test. This despite the facts that he strongly resembles Irish caricatures from 19th century American nativist cartoons and that anyone can lookup the surname "Anglin" on Ancestry.com and see that it is an exclusively Irish surname.

It's clear to me that Irish people are starting to conceal their Irishness in the same way that Jews conceal their Jewishness.

Peinovich possibly being a heeb is not important enough to reject TRS, even though it would be enough if it was confirmed. There are plenty of reasons to hate them.

They still lied to their user base about it and essentially scammed those lemmings out of their money. They lied about one of their major founding members being a raging queer. When discovered lying, they doubled down on their lies with more lies with the Antifachan meme.

Somehow, that all isn't enough for them to quit pestering us. The TRSodomites have been shilling on this board for over a year now, probably even longer than that.

So fuck all of them

Also, didn´t he marry that kikess long before being (somewhat) redpilled?

Assuming you replied to the wrong post and are talking about Enoch, he still stayed with her, covered it up, and brought her onto his "pro-White" podcast multiple times.

You could always bring up the 100k+ in donations that you get banned for asking what it went to.

, see

He brought her on the show, I think on episode 66 or 67 of the Daily Shoah where they had a Christmas special and involved her. She knew about the thing the whole time. The Jewess read a poem about killing nonwhites and degenerates.

Total agent provocateur style CIAnigger setup

why are we talking about these faggots again

Because these fags are being groomed to replace the old as fuck neo-con-artists, and this shit is getting the blackmailing set up for later use. They are gonna ride the populist wave in on Trump's coattails and then be your standard slimy politician and cuckservative, ride the wave of change then molt into a jewish moth instead of an aryan butterfly. They are controlled op, but still in the womb at this point. A premature birth into exposure could kill them, like Gamergate mortally wounded the SJWs. I have proof they're mostly sick fucks, and that their opening voice This is the daily shoah! is a kike but it would dox me and my contacts, I need to launder it somehow.

Wow it's fucking nothing

Lurk 2 years before posting TRSnigger

Learn to sage next time Shlomo

Checking these digits HARD!=

SODOMITES FEAR THE SAMAMMARIES!

Forgot my webm.

His mother (((billie gleisner))) is not a Serbian Croatian Norwegian and neither is (((mike peinovich Sr))).

Him and implicit dick have ties to the CIA it seems.

Mike was never "redpilled" he and his wife are scamming people just like pointed and since the jig is up now they just resort to slandering like this here
It's like you guys forgot the passage when he was trying to save face so he pretended he was going to divorce his wife.

Michael Peinovich Sr. is a normal h'White man who reads the Jewish Standard and likes Chuck Schumer. Maybe it's time for you to quit purity-spiraling?

TRS is reddit, go on their forums *where I am extremely vetted & very important* and attempt to tell someone something they do not like. you will get passive aggr replies telling you to "STAY ON TOPPIC"
they use reddit tier buzwords and phrases. Its all a circlejerk with everyone trying to see who can be nicer to each other.
The one thing I never got was why people trust spencer at all.
how does a guy who never worked a single day in his life come to be the "leader" of the "alt-right"???
he has NO background besides doing gay shit (philosophy & protesting & political study? writing articles??) I would never trust a man who did not work in a man's field, at least kike enoc is a computer programmer, the italian reddit man is a construction worker, and his show is the best on trs hands down.
Infact speaking of trust, how does anyone trust jew, A larping jew who has a history of destroying orgs for lulz(surely not because hes a fed) listen to the "TRUMP IS WOTAN" episode of the paranormies with jew and tell me you still think this guy is not either totally out of his fucking mind or a totally trying to "FELLOW WHITE PAGANS" . at least the paranormies has SOME good episodes even if they are SUPER mason cucked. and they dont have christians on the show (that crazy bitch who thinks dead sea scrolls are cannon is not a christian)
TRS leaders are all NEO-BOOMERS who just want an easy life for themselves, they followed the same paths as the original boomers did before, and the name path the young neo boomer (thots/NY/CA/POZWORLD residents) follow today. "live for the moment" and "seize the day" that is THEIR religion.

TRS is strongly anti straight white christian male. Very pro "DO WHAT U WANT BUT FUCK U MOM AND DAD IM NOT GOING TO CHURCH!! " I guess its because they are just racist libertarians. TRS is just a money making scam like all podcasts, a super low effort product people will eat up no matter what.
"lets charge people over100$ a year to listen to our lazy ramblings"
I am strongly considering starting a website that hosts all their paywall shit and accepting btc donations to pay for server space. DMCA not an issue they cant do shit to me xd el oh el.

trs just pisses me off now, It use to be funny back in the day, now I have to come to pol to BITCH and get this trash off my chest

You mean back when they ripped all their humor off from the chans instead of having to come up with their own shit, running out of material, and becoming FtN lite?

Why are all the right wing heroes faggots? How do we address this problem?

ftfy

Not under my watch.

so he is lost

Don't worry fam, just have your PI scrubbed from the net, hopefully you're not stupid and have a facebook account.

What's the worse thing they can do, send a pizza to your address?

Only because of a few bible versus condemns faggotry.

Some molten aluminium isn't anything special user

Leave Juggalos out of this TRSexual Unless you want to eat food out of a Straw.

I am in no way affiliated with TRS, I just like to listen to their stuff when I lift. None of the podcasts I have listened to have indicated anything but the desire to see Israel turned to radioactive glass when it was brought up.

I don't want to sound like a fag or nothing but your space episode was one of the best episodes of the Paranormies I've ever heard. You wouldn't happen to have it saved would you?

Actually, I do have it saved. I'm currently being a wagie, but when I get back home, I'll upload it somewhere and post a link.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. It's part of why Manlet Monoxide has such a hate on for me still. I managed to get that up on the radio site after my departure from TRS, someone else using their posting account on my behalf. I'd said that I was going to do the space episode, and I kept my word. He still gets people asking him where it went, and telling him that it was the best episode ever made of the show, and it drives him up the wall because it was made in part as a fuck you to him.

They came here and shilled for jews though and also posted pro-jew stuff on their site in the past. The kike wife isn't just a kike, she was a B'nai B'rith youth chapter leader when she was in high school. That organization accepts money from the state of Israel that they LARP as through they are against it. It's pure Frank Collins tier behavior look him up, you seem new here if you still listen to their podcasts. Frank Collins led a smaller version of the 'Unite the Right' rally in Skokie, Illinois. He was also a child molesting kike

Kike Enoch has direct connections to the state of Israel through the kike wife.

top kek idk that

Who's that guy ? I keep seeing his name everywhere yet I've never really heard of him.

The funniest part about the graphic is the part about a Jewish wife making cheeseburgers. Get it?

Johnny Monoxide, aka Johnny Ramondetta.

I know his name and nickname, but who the fuck is he ? What did he do that is so important ?

Nothing. He's just another Alt-Right e-personality who makes pointless internet podcasts and YouTube videos.

Lmao, I swear that podcast stuff is the White version of "Listen to my mixtape fam".

You misspelled "famb."

Sentence use: Mike Enoch has a very nice all-American fambily.

What? Did you say pizza?

Wow, I thought he was Norwegian !

He is! Croatian Norwegian

SIEG HEIL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

CHECKED!!!
:^)

(checked double dubs)
(checked)

I love that the dubs are anti-TRSodomite dubs

Go back to your cuck shed

what's with all the kike enoch necro-bumping?

I have no idea, but should probably sage, come to think of it.

WHITE POWER!!!

>rooting out race traitors attempting to sully the great work
fgt

huh?
and if those are supposed to be psilocybes in your pic then I think you're mistaken.

BRING IT, ANTIFA SCUM!!!

LET US PRAY.

JFC anons. Note the shills attempting to steer and limit the alt right. You don't think this shit wasn't planned? The secret to wrecking (((their))) plans is to push them past their boundaries. DONT let them shut down the most damaging leftist actions or disengage from their golems. Keep antifags in the news. Note Spencer and his ilk. Push against him in social media as "not representing the true message of the alt right". SUBVERT the alt right for what you want.

TAILOR your message for the audience and what it is ready to accept today as truth! This cannot be stressed enough. Your Pepe meme's did just that. DO NOT discount the fact that some goals can be delayed for more important short term ones. WHO IS the greatest threat? Fucking simple. Even if it means a Ribbentrop pact for the moment even if unbeknownst to your erstwhile partners so what. Chop the largest danger by using the weakest link. Spread the patriotism love of country meme's. Use the lesser sapiens if you must for a time as they also hate their masters. This country is not 80% white so for the MOMENT tailor the message where it needs to be. All in good time it will work. Don't let them isolate or discredit the alt right. We need the voting block and most are closest to full red pill status. Not doing what it takes to win is tantamount to fucking being a virtue signalling faggot. You will never have another opportunity in your lifetimes in the strongest country in the world. Think of how ww2 would have went if America had went full fascism. It's fucking there and the jews will false flag us to death. Why do you think they had so many ready made shills ready to lead and help the movement publicly? Think you wonderful autists. If (((they))) have their way you will be bitter fucks in 10 years all infighting over what went "wrong". DONT fucking let that happen.

Ask yourself wwhd?

He had sex with older Women to finance certain things if I'm not wrong, he also took the rival party who wanted an alliance and made them bend the knee.

Literally this.

check'd

I hope to god you actually know that guy is a kike and youre being ironic.

BOIPUSSY

Quit purity-spiraling. Frank Collin is no more jewish than Mike Enoch,

at least frank collin killed a jew

What? Are you thinking of Dan Burros?

yup, i didn't know there was more than one crypto in the american NS

There's actually a very good chance that Burros' death wasn't really a suicide. He was found dead of multiple gunshot wounds in the home of Roy Frankhauser, an intelligence operative, and was likely an ADL operative himself. His name was also in Lee Harvey Oswald's address book.

Sage for offtopic.

well that just raises a thousand new questions.

idk what you hope to accomplish with this. You awful "antifachan" shitty meme is totally unconvincing. Literally, "everyone who doesn't promote my ecelebs is antifa"

kys

Fuck you for getting me excited, OP.

It's the same faggot shill again from /int/. I suspect that he also goes to endchan because that's where the "Trumpstein" meme started. He's literally telling anons that "muh Drumpf is a kike lover goy, nothing you've ever done during the election made an impact goy, go out in the street and start killing random bystanders so the CIA can catch all of you. :^)". Have you seen cuck/pol/ lately? At one point along with Holla Forums they tried to "raid" here by making stupid threads such as how Anthony Fantano is a great guy for being a "centrist", or why Jews are White or how Stalin was le based and shilling for NazBol and how Leftist Socialism is not Jewish compared to Capitalism (I'm not saying that it isn't, just both are inheritly Jewish), the OP on that thread wanted anons to be convinced that Karl Marx was le based and he was very bad at English and yet he claimed he voted for Trump. Because of the death of NeoGaf and certain happenings all coming in faster than usual the kikes are finally showing their true colors and commies from /leftyreddit/ are chimping the fuck out.

(checked)

It's like you never listened to the Third Jimpact podcast where a former intern from TRS laid out a pretty solid case for Ghoul being a faggot, but with only scant mention for the tranny. They made merely a passing reference to the tranny, and this provides more info regarding the tranny and Ghoul

It's the usual tricks. It's the weakest link out of the whole thing, so they're going to hammer away at it. You'll note that they haven't really said anything about Grindr Greg, Thorn Lockerson, or the whole Fashy Faggots group, because there's no room to weasel out there. They've said virtually nothing about the dick pick, and the response I got back about it from one of there sodomites, other than to mock it because it was the meme version with the dog.

Let's be fair here. They want to try and claim that everything I said is false, because I don't outright have a video of Cooper balls deep inside an underage boy, while holding up his drivers license.

What I had was the result of growing suspicion and disillusionment over time. This shit wasn't overt. Even in a circle of fag enablers like these folks, the fags don't outright talk about grooming children. But they can't help but be coy and let a hint slip every now and then. It's like they, broken people that they are, seek out their own destruction.

I'm working on uploading it right now, but my internet connection is kind of spotty right now. I may need you to give me a burner email address to send it to, and I'll just forward an email with it I already sent to someone else.

I'm pretty sure Ghoul is a faggot, it's just the way OP was talking sounded like he had something a little better than a tranny interview.

I'm interested in it, too. [email protected]
Why did you and the spaghetti midget get at odds with each other? I haven't been following the TRS shit closely.

Oh man. That's one hell of a story, and it spans a good bit of time. I'll get typing up on it in a few.

I'm currently uploading the space episode to a dropbox account. Dropbox is trustworthy, right? It was the first thing I could think of to host, since Mega isn't working for me right now.

You'd probably be better off with mixtape.moe or even zippyshare. Neither require accounts.

dropbox.com/s/ilakcz44zalb1hb/Paranormies Space Ep.mp3?dl=0

I think this should let people download without an account. But I'll upload it on another just in case.

Looking like it has to be dropbox. It's close to 300 meg, and those two others limit me to 100 and 200 megs respectively.

Yep, you can dl this without an account. Just hit esc and go to direct download.

Cool. Thanks for testing that for me. I appreciate it.

Now, as to how things soured between me and the rest of TRS. I wish I could say that it was a matter of principle. That, one day, I came to my senses, and realized that, at their core, these were bad people that I was associating with. But that's not true, and while I'm not perfect at it, I try not to tell lies. I'd been along for the ride, and sipping on the Kool-Aid for quite some time. It would take distance, and time, for me to look back on my former associates, and realize who, and what they were.

A lot of this revolves around The Paranormies. At least, the exacerbation of tensions, and build up of a powder keg that led to things coming to a head. The angry midget will say it was his idea from the start, but he's doubled down and defended a child grooming faggot (multiple, come to think of it, when you include Grindr Greg), so take what you will from that about the veracity of his word.

I've always been attracted to the occult, and the paranormal. I have a very scientific mind, but I've always enjoyed a good campfire tale, and I've made it through some things that have left me convinced that, sometimes, in the dead of night, science and logic go right out the window, and things far older than mankind are at the top of the food chain. That's the sort of thing I wanted to talk about. I wanted every episode to be like the listener was at a camp fire out in the woods. Where, after you're done listening, you tell yourself that it's all just stories, but you still listened very carefully to the noises outside before sleep finally claimed you.

And, to be fair, I wanted what TDS had. Not the donations, the e-celeb status, the internet penis measure. I wanted a community. People who were of a similar mindset, that I could talk to, have on, have a good recording with, and then everyone walk away with a shiver running down their spine.

(Continuing in further posts. I'm not sure what the post size limit is here.)

You are fucking retarded. Get that hocus pocus shit out of here

There were problems after the very first episode. I had wanted it to be a show that belonged to myself, and a few others. Something that was ours. Johnny didn't want that. We'd originally agreed that every episode was going to be hosted by a different one of us, rotating out, so that it was definitively ours. Before we recorded the second episode, he put a halt to that. Said that, since he'd introduced the first episode, he had to go on introducing the rest of them, and being the defined host. In doing so, he defined it as his. Never mind how much work I'd done getting people involved, and getting things laid out. He said a few words at the beginning and (badly) did a hack job of editing it, so it was his.

Things went downhill from there. First five or six episodes, the subject matter was decided by group consensus. After that though, Johnny's ego began to take over. He began deciding what we were going to cover, and anyone that wanted to do something different had to fight tooth and nail for it. We had a few people that, sensing what was coming, and having better foresight than I, stop coming on because of it.

So, a veritable powder keg of irritability and instability began to build up at the core of our group, fed by Johnny's ego, and, to be honest, in part, my ego. I pushed back when and where I could. Though I never verbalized it, or really gave it full though, some part of my subconscious knew what was going on. Something that I'd put my heart and soul into was slowly being taken away from me, and twisted into something that I wasn't sure I liked.

Now. This sets the stage for what was going on with The Paranormies. But there was more going on in the background than that….. But that's for another post. :^) (God, I miss being able to say that line.)

During all of this, I was one of the few administrators on the TRS forums. To be frank, since I was the only one dealing with the issues that were popping up, I'd call myself the only one, if not in name. It was more or less a full time position, which I did FOR FREE.

Concierges Sans Salaire, get it out of your system.

I was always looking for more individuals to help police the place. There was always a great deal of autism to contain, and fedposting needed to be deleted, for the safety of both the admin team, and the safety of the user base.

Enter an individual going by the name of Neeto Supremo. He'd coordinated the creation of a Discord server, managed it competently, and managed to get it sanctioned as the official one. He and I spoke at length some, and came to an arrangement of sorts. A few of the moderators from the forums were given moderation roles on this discord server, and in turn, some members of the moderation team on the discord were given moderator positions on the forum. The idea was that if someone began to post anything dubious, whether illegal or just immoral, on either front, things could be settled before they had the chance to shit up both. It spread what was a considerable workload more evenly, and seemed to be a good solution.

Until this individual lost his goddamned mind. He began banning people based upon personal grudge, from both the server, and the forum. I called for his immediate removal. I specifically pointed out that there was a good chance that, if he'd gone that far off the deep end, there was a fair chance that he'd start capping sensitive areas and chats. Little known fact, the moderators and administrators on the TRS forums had access to A LOT. I once had demonstrated to me how PM's between users could be pulled forth from the database. There were areas of the forums, hidden to the general public, where people had posted addresses of meeting places, peoples houses for pool parties, all sorts of sensitive information. There was also access to the email address someone had used to sign up, and a lot of people with poor OPSEC had used ones that tied back to their real identity.

Which someone who'd gone off the deep end now had access to.

I called for his immediate removal from any position of authority, pending further investigation, and encouraged people to leave the discord server he was in charge of, until more information could be dredged up.

I was ignored, because, in their words, "That would cause drama."

You'll never guess what ended up happening.

Now, lets hop over one more time to a different perspective (And post). Not too much to the story left, and the threads I've been weaving will all tie together soon.

It was well known what massive disdain the Kike and the Cuck had for their listener base. It was even worse inside the ivory tower of the "Inner Circle".

They mocked people relentlessly. Their listeners, their forum populace, their contributors and the people who donated to them. I'd see them making fun of individuals who had written to them asking for advice with difficult situations, who had sent them sizable sums of money. There is something very jarring about seeing two filthy Yankees mocking someone who has asked them for advice because they respect them and their opinions.

I'd started pushing back against this, and it had made me not the most popular person around. I agitated against what they were doing, and began taking offense to them shitting all over the people who were funding their endeavors. Pointing out that this sort of behavior was just about as kikey as you could get.

I'd descended to far from the ivory tower, and been influenced by the great unwashed masses. In the end, I'd sealed my own fate.

Stop being gay

The rogue admin began doing exactly what I'd said he was going to do. He began leaking secrets to other individuals and organizations. If you ever were a member of their forums, and posted anything sensitive, or sent a private message with anything sensitive, consider whatever information it contained to be compromised.

I got blamed for this, of course. I wasn't in good standing, and they needed a scapegoat. I was able to provide proof, conversation logs, that I hadn't been the one to make final arbitration on all of these calls. That had been Bradan, host of the fatherland, and sysadmin of the forum.

But, when has the truth ever influenced the decision of a kike?

I was removed from the inner circle groups, and banned from the forums. Mario Iscariot, seeing the chance to quell my agitations against him, changed the passwords on all the accounts relating to the podcast.

And then things got really bad.

The manchild who called himself Wyatt decided to toss fuel onto the fire by saying that I was threatening to dox people in retaliation for all that had happened. Tempers became inflamed, and I've got caps from someone who is a true friend of individuals, some of them under their real names, literally talking about murdering me because of the word of a fat manchild.

To be fair though, I tossed gas onto the fire right back instead of attempting to quell things. If I was leaving TRS, I was going out with a bang, and doing the one thing that I'd always promised. I made the space episode that I'd been promising for three months. I got together a ragtag crew of autists, and within twelve hours, we'd researched, recorded, and edited what is still regarded by many as the best episode of that show, even after my departure. I got a friend who still had a posting account to toss it up as a final fuck you.

If you're going to get doxxed, step forward as a champion.
Holla Forums has always taken a 'no leadership' stance, but this has left a power vacuum that the TRSodomites, IM autists and alt-right homos have exploited.
Our leadership must emerge organically, as a result of heroism.

Maybe fate will chose you.

After that, it seemed like things were never going to calm down. I had, with some luck, some skill, and some reliance on the fact that the midget didn't spend too much time on the computer because he didn't like climbing up the step ladder, managed to retake control of all the accounts relating to the podcast, save two. I didn't take the soundcloud, because Spaghetti Nigger had paid for that with his money, and I didn't take the paypal, because it was tied to Skibbidi Scuzzi's bank account. I may be many things, not all of them good, but I'm not a thief.

Someone with better sense than I got everyone involved to sit down and talk things out. Well. That's the long story short of it. There was a lot more screaming and cursing involved, but that's what it worked out to. My reputation had been sullied too far for me to come back. They'd branded me a traitor who was threatening to dox people, and while I'd managed to clear my name, that's the sort of stain that doesn't wash away easily.

So, I walked away, after getting their agreement to three concessions. First, they'd post an explanation that the whole situation was a misunderstanding caused by a fat manchild, and that I hadn't done anything that I'd been accused of. Second, that the space episode of the Paranormies would be reposted (As much of a fuck you as that was, of course they deleted it), and would be canon. Third, that once I started up a new project, they'd help promote it, and I could occasionally come back on to what had been my show as a guest. In exchange, I turned control of the accounts back over to Scuzzi McSpaghetti, and walked away amicably.

They violated all three contingencies. I got a single post, in a facebook group, saying "Hazzzard McCree dindu nuffin'", and that was all. Serves me right, I trusted sodomites.

I'm pretty certain Kike Eunuch is going to do it eventually, and I'm already planning how to use it to best effect. I'm still researching shit, but if he doxes me in retaliation for third jimpact, and exposing ghouls degeneracy, saying that I'm a liar, I have enough already to unmake him with that.

It's always a clear give-away when kikes do the roman salute wrong. It's as if they have a strong tendency to exaggerate the gesture they hate so much. Jews have low visual/spatial IQ, so perhaps they don't pick up on how it is supposed to look, and instead project their mental image of it into the gesture. The same thing could be observed with the plants in the Atlantic video that went viral, and in pic related.
High in the air, thumb not tucked in. They don't understand that it's about saluting at a person, not showing how much of a fake nazi you are.
The painting shows a real roman salute.

That's the story of my falling out with TRS. After that, after everything they'd done, I still maintained some misbegotten sense of loyalty to them that took a long while to break. When it became apparent that the shit with the tranny and ghoul was about to come out, I warned them. There were a few other occasions when I gave them early warning about shit that was brewing.

It was in the aftermath of Third Jimpact that the last vestiges of my loyalty broke. I gave them an out at the end. I said that I thought that they hadn't put the pieces together. That they hadn't realized that, given the time frame, it was grooming. I begged them to make things right. I begged people I had considered friends, literally with tears in my eyes. I gave them a rope to pull themselves out of the hole they've dug for themselves, and they tried to hang me with it.

So now, I'm seeing things through to the bitter end. These are bad people, who are in this for influence and money.

They do it like a New York kike hailing a cab.

Thanks for the recap. I'm glad I never got in too deep with all that TRS shit. It sounds like a sleazy social club with teenage-girl-tier drama and backstabbing.

Sleazy teenage social clubs don't have child rape.

Thanks for pointing this out, Hazzard. Fucking dump everything

I'm working on it. I'm trying to avoid collateral damage. There are some people in there that are decent folks who have just drunk the Kool-Aid and fallen in with a bad crowd. There are others though, that are rotten to the core. Morally bankrupt scumbags.

I'm also trying to avoid getting doxed if possible. It's probably going to happen eventually, but I'd prefer to avoid it. Not for my sake, but for that of my family.

Holy shit please drop a ten megaton bomb on this.

Checked and kek'd

Make a thread about it lol

Hey, does anybody know Ames Friedman's full legal name? I thought it was either "Elizabeth Ames Friedman" or "Ames Elizabeth Friedman," but neither of these names are turning up in any of the people search websites.

Does anybody know her full legal/birth name?

It was probably scrubbed after the doxing in January. Good luck finding it

But you can't scrub your name from public databases. That's impossible.

Looks like a failed attempt at a bagel. Never discount that mentally ill Jews might get the hankering to help us if it tickles their sick fancy.

Someone found her yearbook photo when we were trying to figure out if she was a tranny. I think he real first name is Amy.

Found it. Amy Friedman, bottom right.

You'll make it, stay strong and fight for the truth.

Thanks! I had no idea "Ames" was a nickname. No wonder I couldn't find her in any of the people locator sites.

Do you happen to know her middle name?

Found her:

pipl.com/search/?q=AMY FRIEDMAN PEINOVICH&l=New York, New York&sloc=US|NY|New York&in=5

The thread was made for the sole purpose of getting you to ask about the fourth picture, so he can larp about it later in the thread or in some future thread. Report and sage this garbage.

Okay, her middle name is "Lewis."

Amy Lewis Friedman.

I've been around since the gamergate exodus and I found out about them here funnily enough. I still find the auxiliary podcasts quite enjoyable but the leaders are trash.
I didn't know about Frank Collins, I'll check it out. I don't have any redpills so have a Dr. Pierce.

test

Frank Collin is the tip of the iceberg. Jewish neo-Nazi leaders in America are the rule, not the exception.

Ames Friedman's current address:

1587 S Bates St.
Birmingham, MI 48009

Is Peinovich / Enoch still married to her? Do they have children?
I have never seen any reason to believe they aren't still together.

It seems like they're at least physically separated at the moment, but only for her safety, and the fact that their relationship became a financial liability for her.

He claims that they've divorced. This is all they've mentioned.

so you're the fucker who stole my quads…

Get a life.

Spoiler that, her face is anathema. No wonder she stalks men and threatens legal action when they tell her to fuck off.

I want TRS to go
TRS is in a really weird place. They can't take the hard left turn they want to because their listeners would leave. They sure as hell aren't actually far-right and most likely neocons but their back and forth with us strengthens their base despite the revelation that they don't like their base.

Now they can't back down without losing everything because they can't be quiet. Feels almost like we forced them to propagandize for us in some ways.

Can he also do this one? I don't have the rest of the designs from the stussy thread, but this is a good design I'd be proud to wear.

Torkike confirmed to be a TRSodomite

Where's the paper?
If there's a divorce, there's paper. What's to be afraid of showing it? We know both their names. Besides, showing it would be a net positive for the jewess' financial prospects, right, ?
And if there's paper, it means nothing if pEiNOviCH isn't the plaintiff in the action. still doesn't mean much of anything if he is desu because he can't erase lying to us for years If she filed, then he's got a question to answer …

I'm just waiting for the fourth jimpact to drop tbh…

ALSO FUCK YOU Holla Forums MODS FOR BEING SUCH GIANT FAGGOTS BY BANNING GOOD EFFORTPOST THREADS AND LETTING LITERAL SHILL THREADS GET AWAY WITH IT!

They certainly are as degenerate as neocons, like sodomy blackmail rituals and secret meth use among their leadership. Why meth, because all the fags are doing it, even Jack Donovan has tried meth and ass sex.
Reminds me of Ted Haggard, actually. Neocon preacher, pastor to George Bush, TRS style preaching, and then he gets busted by a rentboy he secretly fucked for a year while fucked on crystal methamphetamine, and while married. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard

Spotted the TRSodomite. And a concern troll to boot.

Self improvement threads are retarded af. You shouldn't need a thread on here to know how to lose weight and improve your own life. If you have been here long enough you should know how to find books on here instead of begging for them like a faggot, newfag. If you need us to spoon-feed you on how to make your life not suck, then you probably lack the discipline and initiative needed to follow through on the advice.

Honestly, we're waiting for the BigKK to get his final few spasms out of the way before we crucify him. He's been doing a fuckton of damage control. One of his latest claims was that the kid he threatened was actually a jewish plant. Because him threatening a child unless the kid did sexual shit for him was obviously the fault of the jews.

We're going to let him scurry around like the rat he is, then once he's run himself out of room, we're going to step in and (metaphorically, NSA no bully plz) put two in the back of his head.

He's ostracized himself from the left by the renunciation of his former beliefs. He's a former tranny who was on HRT for quite some time, and looks like a deformed freak, so he's ostracized himself from the normies. He's been a radical on both sides of the spectrum, so the centrists won't have him. Once everything comes to light, and the fuckers been crucified, no one on the right will have anything to do with him either. Well. Except for TRS. They'll probably give him a position of power, and invite him on to TDS. They've a proven history of doing that shit for people who fuck kids.

By the time everything is done, he will be cast out by all groups, and any friends with a speck of decency to them. And there's not a goddamned thing he can do to stop it.

He's such a fucking sperg, but I didn't even know he was on HRT. He was also a furry and tried horribly to convince everyone that it wasn't what it looked like and he was actually trolling the furries. Only later he contradicted himself when he said he actually doesn't mind furries. How much autism can one man possess?

Reminder that TRS is now reaching record high traffic and 8/pol/ is still irrelevant

I would rather give my left nut for Holla Forums than spend one half of a second at that literal pozzed faggot joint
eat shit and die (you)

Christ. Dumb nigger should have realized there are plenty of caps around. Gimme a sec to pull them up, you'll find it entertaining. The best ones are getting saved for Jimpact 4.0 though.

do it

Ok
I swear before Kek almighty alongside Holla Forums and also my white ancestors in front of the whole shitskin world and proudly proclaim ol' lefty as a worthy sacrifice if it was called upon
WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

You do know that:
A) This site gets more traffic than your does. This is probably why you feel the need to come here and promote your shit since your ego makes you want to one-up us since you are all deeply insecure and are trying to prove something or win some nonexistent contest
B) The very act of you coming here to shill proves that for whatever reason, we are still "relevant," at least enough to be worth the effort to come here and post.
C) "Relevant"? "Relevant" to what and/or who? The hottest new podcast audience in the queer bath house circuit? A Grindr Greg foam party? Truck stop glory hole users?

Only because Anglin is still domain-hopping. Funny how TRS, which was directly involved with the planning of the unite with kikes rally, and spawned the group that James Bloom-Fields was a member of, was left untouched in the recent crackdowns. Really makes you think.

most of Holla Forums's traffic isn't 8/pol/ dumbass

Sure showed us.

Why wasn't 8/pol/ shut down?

Neither site has a diverse audience retard, most white people just choose TRS

Thanks posting all of this, man. I always thought you were the best Paranormie despite the memespouting tbh.

Off topic perhaps, but if you can say without making your situation any worse, what are your origins not to our cause, but just to imageboard culture in general? People talk about alt-right memes, but we all know imageboards started most of the good ones and then they spread to the twittersphere and the rest of the normalfag internet, just like all the dankest memes do. Are you an oldfag? A semi-newfag? Or did you just pick them up after enjoying them, like most of the alt-kike, only you happened to be a good guy despite getting so close to Sodom? I was always curious, but not enough to listen to hours on end of people verbally shitposting about the paranormal. :^)

It's interesting to me when one of ours gets into shit, even if they aren't Holla Forums, or if they're halfchan instead of fullchan. Even Holla Forums, but when bad things happen to them, I tend to laugh at them instead. Kill yourselves you literal faggots, I know you're lurking.

These aren't even the worst of it. And no worries about these making it back to him. I want him to find out. This subhuman shitstain decided he was going to try and scare the shit out of a kid to coerce the kid into doing shit to get his jollies off. I want this wannabe cockchopper afraid. I want him to know what's coming.

I would take our band of pee pee poo poo pissssssssssssss old school Holla Forums over any diversity ever. At all. Zero fucking tolerance.

Hey Hazzard when you do the 4th Jimpact be sure to remind the listeners that mostly about 95% of the drama between our two sites is caused by TRS. That we have wanted nothing to do with these niggers and have been telling them to fuck off of our site for over a year now.

Them going out of their way to bother us on our own site is the reason we threatened to dox them. Antifa, who is autistically obsessed about everything the right does, likely saw the months of them shilling here and doxed these people. Antifa has all that Soros money and people like Mike Cernovich and Matt "I Fuck Flips" Forney knew about Mike Enoch being a fat liar married to a jewess beforehand. If they knew, then other people knew. The whole "Holla Forums is allied with Antifa" shitty meme is "Russia hacked the election by hacking the DNC and exposing corruption" tier logic.
ghostbin.com/paste/8ezdq

I love how you only addressed one of the point, you stupid nigger. Let me rebut that point: I don't just use Holla Forums. I go on other boards. We are not confined to one board, you worthless newfag.

This site wasn't shut down because we weren't involved with the gay rally in charlottesville. I should know, I was one of the people countering the aut-kike shills.

Wow holy shit

Whoops, it didn't attach the last two.

delusion the post

I quite literally threw up on my keyboard a little bit.

AAHAHA reducing the counterpoint to mere name calling. Pathetic

Reported for being a useless kike

reported for being anti-white D&C kike

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE, TRSODOMITE

wow epic post

filtered

counter filtered

Hang on let me counter his autism and TRSodomy with a sage.

Stupid nigger probably doesn't even know that he was bumping the thread up to the front page of the site since he doesn't know what he is doing. My bad if I slid anything important guys

bump

(checked)

Is this the faggot that Dickie Spencer put in charge of something important?

Funny how that now that people are talking about making sure that BigKK gets the fuck out of all spheres, and never comes back, there are a bunch of spam posts all around the place. Really activates the almonds.

Yes. And for the inevitable moment when Implicit Dick decides to deny knowing anything about the degenerate nature of him, we have audio of Spencer asking BigKK about it, and taking a VERY nervous and broken laugh as some sort of valid response.

ooooooooooo shit that's pretty fucking major. I can't wait to hear the fourth jimpact

Are you sure? I'm not so sure. Holla Forums is #3 right now, but not long ago they weren't even in the most active portion of the chart and their board hardly got any posts that wasn't trolling. And we know that they inflate their numbers by inviting fucking redditors and trying to take over other boards by repeatedly false flagging or just getting triggered by the word nigger so they can post "MUH ////PPPOOOOLLL/// ARE THE REAL SJWS" or horseshoe theory like retards hoping that they can crack consensus.

Hint: What he said

The "gamergaters" that aren't Holla Forums yet, the crossboarders of Holla Forums that aren't necessarily on Holla Forums but other top boards as well, and those that only use Holla Forums and aren't shills, all have got to make up a large portion of Holla Forums. You can tell once you visit most of the boards thoroughly and see Holla Forums's subtle influence everywhere. You don't even need to count the over-the-top false flag posts. (Well, some probably are just autism, Holla Forums has no global rule against being underage, but most of them are obvious when posted back to back in perfect view of everyone on popular boards near the top of threads.)

not going to read this

(checked)

They pay bots to bump their shitty site up on the board list to increase visibility, too lolol

Where can i hear the first and second jimpact?

Honestly, I really don't understand the people that run in the e-celeb circles.

I'm not the best person in the world. Lord knows I've fucked up in the past. I've hurt my family and my friends with my actions, and my stupidity. But, these days, I get up in the morning, and I think to myself, "I'm going to be a little better of a person than I was yesterday.". I don't succeed at that every single day, but I do more often than I don't.

And then you have people like this. People who fuck kids, and ruin lives to save face.

It's why I avoid the eceleb circles since it's full of bullshit

(checked)
just listen to the third jimpact podcast they kind of explain it

You do God's work.

Bit of a personal question; does it mess with you, trouble sleeping, etc? Maybe I'm just weak but seeing that crap all the time would fuck me up.

I'm too

Can you give me a tldr

archive.fo/Al3wP

Look at that shit, they just HAD to be attention whores.

Even if we're all wrong about TRS, does anyone really think some normalfag is going to see that sticker, visit TRS, and then spend 3 hours listen to some meme spouting podcast to become a redpilled fashy lolberg? It's pure autism.

They hope some edgy teen will see it, visit the site, and toss them ten bucks.

It's not even very aesthetic. If they wanted to do something pleasing, they'd make an inverted color version of the BLM shit, have it say White Lives Matter on the subtext, and let people find their way from their. Let people know that there are other individuals that share their views, and the ones that are so inclined will find their own way.

But that wouldn't get them money and dick riding, now would it?

They've lost a lot of followers thanks to us, they have to take what they can get.

Maybe one of them will send dicks pics to ghoul.

No.

No, I'm not spoon feeding you, stop being a lazy nigger

Word on the street is that Andrew Anglin is living in Italy.

Pass this information to interested parties.

Get a life.

How's the weather in Jerusalem, Finkelberg?

Sauce or it didn't happen

Are you sure he's not an intelligence plant or agent provocateur? Intel operatives almost always start their careers during their teen years or early 20's (cf. Alex Jones). Investigate his parents and see what they do for a living. You may find military connections, which is the biggest red flag you should look for.

An anonymous commenter on Vox Popoli's blog.

Any time you encounter a TRSodomite, somebody on the fence, or doubt that TRS is (((compromised))) just refer to webm related.

Not that difficult when you and your Jewish wife are intelligence operatives with deep ties to the corporate news media and trained in social media manipulation / viral marketing.

Thanks for the Michael Isaac Peinovich meme quotes.

I bet a good deal of that traffic comes from da ily stor mer readers that migrate there after the site got destroyed. Mike Enoch openly endorsed political violence and said that the guy who drove the car into the crowd of woefully unlynched antifa should have gotten a medal. Anglin merely wrote an article explaining that she would have been a drain on public resources because the landwhale that died was a childless 30 year old manatee.

Which of the two sites got it's domain stolen by Google?

Neither Anglin nor we ev showed up to that event, yet they got their site taken down for defending that gay rally. Why didn't Richard Spencer who was promoted on TRS for years before he was well known get his family's government farm subsidies taken down? His family has millions of dollars. Why did he need to have the Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack defend him from the attempted exploitation by Tanya Gersh? He has the legal resources to defend himself. Did he donate to the legal defense fund that the Stormer set up?

I know that it's a really shitty thing to get people in legal trouble and then not help them out with the finances if you had the money available. Spencer is either a CIAnigger or a LARPing rich kid.

We ev has a saying that he gives when people questions his ancestry. It seems like deflection, but rhetorically, it's a decent point. He points out, oy vey, I've been imprisoned and had my rights taken away! Why do you doubt my sincerity?

What did Spencer and Enoch suffer? The only evidence of Enoch suffering anything is coming from Enoch and TRS. Why trust the people who lied to us about the Jew wife and then doubled down on their lies with the Antifachan meme to not lie about the suffering that was inflicted on them by those mean ole' h8chan people? Anita Sarkeesian and Zoe Quinn tier behavior tbh. Start drama and then act like victims when you are confronted about it

And Spencer? He does interviews on CNN, the CIA Nigger News channel, among other MSM. Either of these two actually suffering for their actions so far is not credible, which is suspicious af.

Actually, that's probably exactly what happened. The two things precisely coincide with each other.

You're allowed to say things like that when you're a deep cover U.S. Govt. intelligence operative, ala Hal Turner.

I wasn't aware of that. So that means the connection between Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer goes back farther than I thought.

He's both. Just like Alex Jones. LARPing rich kids are the CIA's favorite category of operatives.

Yep. Spencer and Enoch both receive free unlimited publicity from the Jewish corporate news media, which is just more circumstantial evidence that they're both intelligence plants.

They were linking to Spencer's alternativeright.com when they first founded TRS in 2012.

I strongly suspect that the purpose of Andrew Anglin's "trolling" campaigns is to act as a mechanism for the NSA to identify previously unknown WN/Neo-Nazi political radicals within the United States.

Thanks for the info.

*NSA and FBI

Hmm, I see that they were also linking to Counter-Currents Publishing.

A quick search of their archives yields Daily Shoah episodes 65 and 79 going back to December of 2015. That's about as far back as their show goes on their site. Not linking to not give them traffic, and archive isn't working.

Seventh Son, main podcast host along with Enoch and crew made a shitty song parody to glorify Richard Spencer. Hopefully it uploads, don't want to give them traffic. This is a song about as old as the podcast they have been doing that is the flagship of their website.

Remember how they said that Mike Enoch sort of stumbled into white nationalism and that's why he didn't talk about the Jew wife? They were practically blowing Richard Spencer from a very early point in the game. That clearly doesn't add up. Spencer was ostensibly a white nationalist from a very early point, so why write glowing songs about him if you haven't become a white nationalist until later on?

Well that explains everything much better, doesn't it? The obvious lie of "we didn't know we'd be pro-white at least at face value until later is clearly bogus, now with conclusive proof.

Here is an old TRS article talking about how denying race is retarded. It was written by none other than Mike Enoch back in 2013. It even cites how the test score gap is basically because niggers are stupid.

He didn't stumble into pro-white views while having a Jew wife, he promoted these views disingenuously for years while having a Jew wife from almost the beginning.

web.archive.org/web/20131019063951/http://therightstuff.biz:80/2013/09/29/the-fallacy-of-race-denialism/

Where did it all go so wrong?

This is how the timeline actually went.

Months prior to this, they were mulling over the viability of NS or fascist titles. They had already "converted" well before connecting with spencer, largely through influences like 4 and 8/pol, "Der Stürmer", and so on.

Mike was married to his kikewife for a long time before any of this happened. After his doxxing, there was a 3-6 month period where they were unsure if they would continue the relationship.

They are currently Divorced, with mike happily calling her "My Ex" in one of the recent episodes.

You're making a lot of assumptions with faulty data.

Very good point and very good observation. It's contradictory public behavior and statements like these that I look for when trying to identify deep cover intelligence operatives.

If you're not a fed, you're doing a hilariously good job of acting like one

Again, Mike's personal "conversion" took a period of 3-4 years, and they had been married for more than 10 years.

He didn't start out as a WN and choose to marry a jew. He grew up in Jew York, married a jew thinking nothing of it, and eventually stumbled on the truth.

Provide the New York court divorce decree.

I already know Mike Enoch's official cover story. I don't need you to parrot it to me.

Yeah k then m8 i'll just catch a plane to NY, stalk him and threaten to kill him unless he gives me his divorce form.

It's by his word. any speculation past that is just that - speculation.

God, i fucking hate the fact that you obvious retards have it easy thanks to board population.

Divorces are public information, you teenaged TRS idiot. All you have to do is look up the case on the New York courts system website.

And we all know how much that's worth, don't we.

Begging the question fallacy. Exactly what happened and "raw facts" is what we're trying to determine.

You forget that I know all the gory details of Mike Enoch's connections to the U.S./Israeli intelligence community via his former employers.

Nope. The TRS website was linking to Richard Spencer's website back in 2012:

I assume it's true because if you actually fucking bothered to do your research before you accused someone you'd find me vindicated.

For the sources on what i'm saying, just listen to the shoah from mid '15 to somewhere around mid '16. Every single one of my claims are backed up by direct quotes over long periods of time.

This entire thread begins with a "Genetic Fallacy", by assuming that because Ghoul had faggotry in his past, TRS, who have removed him from the show on the knowledge becoming known publicly, are tied completely to his actions.

Spencer has been an active article contributor to a few "New right" publications over the years, i couldn't name them off the top of my head.
It's entirely likely that they'd known he's a writer for a publication early on, but wasn't a well-known face until he made his varying personal debuts.

Linking to someone's site in an article is not proof of collaboration. seems to be a hyperlink, too. it's not even shilling, by any standard.

kys

Thank you for Correcting the Record, Moisheblatt

TRSodomites spotted

(checked)
Post the info or it didn't happen. Don't be a faggot, expose this bunch of kikes

If you are unknown and trying to promote a blog, you have to collaborate with people in order to get your blog off the ground. That's how you get people to link to your blog. If you aren't famous and you are linking each other to each other blogs then that implies some degree of collaboration. Hell, it would still imply collaboration if they were famous.

I don't remember hearing that Ghoul was removed for faggotry. I remember a screencap where Seventh Son dismissed the Third Jimpact podcast as baseless slander. Someone else can probably post it but been circulating around for a while

And then he brought his jew wife onto his supposedly sincere WN podcast, for some reason.

Some yid journalist interviewed Eunuch and some of his relatives, these two quotes describe his aut-kike activities perfectly. He was never serious, and is only taking it seriously now that it's his only source of income.

They claimed Grindr Greg was removed for faggotry, but it was really over his lover's quarrel with the Dickster.

Source?

Who's his lover?

What the fuck is up with this thread? Why is everyone using earlobe spacing?

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/16/birth-of-a-white-supremacist
archive.is/Xg2dA
There are some gems in it, like that his retarded nigger brother is only 1/4 black, which was a joke here during the jimpact.

Our story is a story of betrayal. The eternal turk who was entrusted with keeping the peace started beheading people. The folks who were left alive were too weak to defend themselves against the alien invasion and as a result demographics changed. Our struggle against traitors, infiltrators and invaders is a microcosm of a larger struggle.

Almost forget, it ends with this:
It really seems like they're trying to protect him

Another interview with them closed with a statement about their religion:
>“We love Mike E and we want him to come home to us and home to the values of our family, our religion and our country,” she said.

>archive.is/Xg2dA
Jewish wedding = he's a jew
I've been saying for the better part of the last year that, while I'm unconvinced pEiNOviCH is racially jewish, I'd easily be persuaded that he converted to wed his b'nai b'rith bride. After all, a pro forma "conversion" would be just something that an atheist fedora-tipping lolbert would do to marry, that whole "renouncing Christ" thing doesn't mean shit to them and lolbertarianism is jewish anyways at its heart. And, there it is, can't believe I missed it in the article but I didn't read it very thoroughly anyways e-celeb shit plus it's the jewfucker so who cares.

Yep, divorces are public record, been saying that for almost a year now, too. And if he ain't the plaintiff, he's got another question to answer.

Spencer is a trust fund dilettante. He may wind up being useful to the White race primarily as an entry point for newly unbluepilled but not fully redpilled, but he shouldn't be trusted. Because that's exactly the profile that winds up being used by the other side.

Can't find the quote but yeah, pEiNOviCH is throwing himself more into his "work" now that his regular job prospects are lower, but the only backstory that makes sense to all of this, from my pov, is that he was never serious; always a LARPer for e-celeb fame, always a joke, and now the shit's real and he gotta make the joke real or admit it was a joke. Maybe he has some use as an entry point see above but he's even less to be trusted than Spencer. I'd personally rather not have him around any part of the movement, some Romanian guy I read had written something about traitors and enemies, and I have no doubt that pEiNOviCH will stab us in the back if he gets something big enough out of it.

Funny thing that. That was right after Third Jimpact dropped, and the Arktos facts came out.

Now, with it's reach and influence, the Arktos facts were far more damaging and damning than my contributions were. But I like to think I helped.

At least that's what I would say if anything had actually happened.

Grindr Gregs TRS Forum account, which he never used, was banned, and I've heard talk that he was never actually removed from any of the inner circle facebook groups.

Barely more than a week after that, Mike Enoch said he was going to be flying out to Australia, to attend an Australian WN conference named Dingocon. He did not, in fact fly to Australia. He flew to Oslo, Norway, to speak at the Scandza forum.

He was one of three really pivotal and well known speakers there. The other two were sodomites Greg Johnson, and Millenial Woes.

This event, which Grindr Greg helped to organize, EVER SO COINCIDENTALLY happened to be taking place in the same span of time as the Oslo PRIDE event.

If I were a more suspicious person, I'd say that the timing was arranged so that Grindr Greg, and all the other sodomites, could have an all you can fuck boipussy buffet.

If I were a less trusting person, I'd say that TRS banned an unused forum account, doing the absolute bare minimum needed to save face and nothing more.

But obviously, both of those couldn't be right.

/sarcasm

Without mods, 8/pol/ would resemble 4/pol/ at best and you know that. I'd rather not have to wade through 10000 of the " grabs your girlfriend's ass, what do you do, //?" and "is based?" and "redpill me on " threads to find actual threads.

Bumping my question
I don't mind an answer of "I can't answer, sorry user." Just making sure it wasn't missed with all the other shit going on. Also, watch your earlobe spacing if you're on mobile or didn't bother resizing the reply box to preview your post. Unless you're doing it on purpose to troll the autists, in which case, carry on.

(checking these nice trips of truth)

Yeah this point is valid. Cuckchan is horrendously shitty. TRSodomites only say that it's a great board because they aren't banned for being TRSodomites

Reminder that true Kekism is White

How convenient. I'm sure that's just a random coincidence.

Sorry, you posted right before I started dropping the BigKK caps, and it got overlooked.

I'm enough of an oldfag to remember back when Holla Forums was good. Got into the chans back in 2005, and started immersing myself in the culture. Originally I was a Holla Forumstard, because that was really the only place with enough constant traffic to keep my attention.

Then, when /tg/ became a board, I became a fa/tg/uy. I'm still on there plenty. Did something there back in 2013 that Kike Eunuch is trying to hold over my head, having gotten one of his manchildren to dig it up to use to threaten me.

Granted, I don't want it to come out, but not for the reason that Kike Eunuch thinks. He thinks it's proof of some sort of deep hidden secret of mine. What it is, is something that's going to get my ass beat one of these days.

Was never really much of a Holla Forumsack until a few years ago. I'm a recovering alcoholic. When I finally put down the bottle, I started seeing things in the world as my mind started to come back. Started seeing how far gone we were as a society, and the degradation and degeneration. Been a Holla Forumsack ever since.

Ahh, shill thrrad. And you know why i know? Because it starts with assurtions of not being active. Meaning that OP is just catual…. this i dont buy.

At least learn to sage you TRSodomite faggot

You used to be a leftist ?

Ah Christ. Well, when someone decks me for this, slug me on the left side of the face. My left, your right. I've had dental work done on the right side, and need it done on the left. Don't fuck up what I've already paid to have fixed.

So, the year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5….. Nah

Shitposting aside, the story takes place in 2013, on /tg/. November. Thanksgiving break. Some of you may suspect where this is going. Some of you may have been there. I was in fact, in the terminology of the board, THAT GUY.

For those of you that don't know, at the time, /tg/ was overrun with Quest threads. Threads where people were using the dice rolling function of the board, and it's abundance of nerds to essentially play out pen and paper campaigns. This would have been fine, if it were only a few threads. At the peak though, a good third of the threads on the board were quest threads. They'd end up pushing good threads off the board. Eventually, the cancer began to spread. The Quest Thread Meta threads began to start. Threads where, if the person running a quest wasn't online and posting at the moment, people would talk about actions to be undertaken, to save posts inside of the actual thread. It hit peak when Quest thread meta thread meta threads started to pop up.

Tensions were rife when I became the ultimate THAT GUY. There was one particular quest that had become incredibly abrasive and irritating. The people participating in this thread would post about it in the threads, in the quest thread metas, and then in threads of completely unrelated quests.

And then I decided to troll like a mad cunt, and spent thirty minutes writing a short and crappy smut story about the characters in the thread, and posted it in multiple threads.

People lost their goddamned minds. Things had already been at the breaking point, and this pushed shit over. People who liked that quest hated it because it frankly wasn't that well written (I'd shat it out in thirty minutes, after all), and people who hated that quest hated it because now it had escalated to the point that there was smut of other quests in their threads. Massive arguments kicked off, people started shitposting hard in the middle of all the chaos, and the board pretty much burned to the ground over the course of the next few days. I caught quite a few bans egging everything on. And it was totally worth it.

I regret nothing of the whole thing. It's some of the best trolling I've ever done, and it only took about thirty minutes of effort.

And that's the "deep dark secret" kike eunuch is trying to hold over my head. But he can't have that if I drop it myself.

To anyone that remembers the event because they were there. I don't regret what I did in the slightest, but I could probably have timed it better than thanksgiving, when most of us were using the board as a refuge from normie families. I'll apologize for that, and nothing else. Left side of the face please, if we should ever meet and I get a well deserved punch to the face.

TRS caught red handed in stealing our memes

Fash the Nation claimed that Mike Enoch is to credit for the poster. They said that Mike Enoch wound up telling the media that they wouldn't send threats and that they rather do things like sending the "It's Okay to be White" posters everywhere
youtu.be/e7E6fxswFbU?t=46m30s

They spent the whole thread over here and immediately after someone posted the evidence from the 504um that they knew that they were stealing our memes they went into full damage control mode, spamming a bunch of sage posts.
Archive of the thread as of this post:
archive.is/XoMZh

So his big weapon is that you shitposted ?

And who would those be, Isaac?

And Vox Day is to be trusted, why? How is his "Spacebunny" doing these days? Is she still getting people banned from Gab?

I can't fucking WAIT for the JIMPOCALYPSE!

The purity spiral will continue until every kike and faggot is in the oven. Do you get it yet?

HARK! THE SEVEN SEALS OF THE JIMPOCALYPSE ARE NIGHT! REPENT OR BE WIFED TO YIDS!

Damn I wish you had screencaps of this. That would turn even the most loyal cultist around and burn the whole thing to the ground.

Well, that's how they were with me on the forums. And I never sent any money. I can't imagine how the findom'd marks feel.

It's so much more than just a salute. It not only signifies that you hold no weapon, but it's supposed to be at an angle natural to the arm. That way you can hold it for a period of time, like they did for rituals in the pagan days of Rome. As well as for triumphs, oaths and prayers.

Unfortunately, I don't. I tried not to pay too much attention to that shit. The cognitive dissonance it caused was uncomfortable to say the least. Most of that happened before I got really paranoid and started collecting evidence, and most of what I was gathering Intel on was darker shit by far, and took priority.

Are you sure you can't get some of the messages ? It's the internet, it must have been saved somewhere.

Oh I guarantee you it's still saved. It's in their Facebook group. Good luck getting in there though.

Don't you have some insiders ?

If I did have insiders, that's a trick that only works once before they're rooted out and ousted. If I did have something like that up my sleeve, I wouldn't be playing that card just yet.

ETA on the Jimpocalypse? Looking forward to it m80.

Another anti alt right shill.

Yeah it's all falling apart from the inside, despite the internet kicking them offline

same here.

These people are going to get so jimpacted so hard

is that the Berkley/Stickmang Tranny?

Who's this italian reddit man?

Of all of their real names this is the only wop sounding one, dunno what he meant by "reddit man" they're all pretty much reddit men.

Fuck. Why do i subject myself to seeing this kind of thing?

Redpill me on Weeno teh dawg memes already you fag.

OVER THE FUCKING LINE, LITERAL HERESY

Weeno was a stupid fucking dog that Ghoul decreed was going to be the new hot meme a long while back. If he felt that a conversation was below him, but somehow still merited a response for him, he'd just post the dog face. So, naturally, when the dick pic came out, censoring it with weeno was the funniest goddamn thing imaginable.

It's funny. You take a look at what these people do, every fucking time. They shit all over the people that, historically speaking, would never have tolerated them, ally with the people currently around who will, and work against those who won't. They are parasites. They work on carving themselves out a place, without a care as to the damage they do.

BigKK Jimpact is being worked on, off and on, right now. Waiting on him to finish scurrying around and to just lay down and die.

The next few ones are going to take some serious digging, and not all of it is going to be on TRS. They're probably going to be a minority, if they're in at all. There's a lot of degeneracy and shitty behavior all around, and it's time to shine some light onto it.

GLR was an FBI informant.

Have you seen this yet?

Wow kike peinovich can't stop lying to his dupes.
That's the main reason I hate him… such disgusting dishonor.

Who are you referring to? jew?

Ah, never mind. The jim/pol/ text filter answered my question.

w-e–e-v

Here's the thing about jew. I've spoken to the guy a bit, and he seems like an alright guy, though I can't say that with certainty.

The thing you always have to remember about we.ev though, is who's side he's on. He's on we.ev's side. Whatever his long term goals are, they're his. They may align with the goals of others, but at the end of the day, we.ev calls his own shots.

There's worse. Him bragging about being a furry, and having been a tranny were back to back with him shitting on GLR.

Yep. Throughout my years on the internet, I've always shitposted like a goddamn madman. Seen my fair share of shit. Been at the fringe of a lot of communities of degenerates, for lulz, and for attempted profit.

Protip: If you ever get the idea that you're going to sell something to a community of degenerates with more money than brains, don't bother. They're only interested in spending money on their obscure degenerate interests. You'll never make a fucking dime.

Hilariously enough, I've never had a leftist phase. When I was younger, I sometimes thought the concept of communism seemed nice. That being everyone working to their strengths to build up society as a whole. But then I'd always realize "People are gonna be people and fuck one another over, and it'll all end in tears.".

I genuinely feel really fucking bad for Kike Eunuch's brother. I mean, how can you not? Kid seemed to have idolized Kike. He loved going into the city to catch a movie with his brother, and spend time with him.

To me, shit like this, and the fallout afterwards speaks volumes about the character of Kike Eunuch. Were I in his position, the moment threats started heading his brothers way, the site would have ground to a screeching halt. No podcasts, no entertainment content, nothing but a message that that was completely unacceptable, and as a result, there'd be nothing entertaining out for the next week or two, with the understanding that if threats resumed again, shit would stop on a potentially permanent scale.

But there was none of that. No large scale admonishments. No serious efforts to protect his brother. That would have cost him face, you see. That would have required the rat faced little Kike to damage his brand further, and he couldn't have that.

Hey idk that Enoch would try to take care of his disabled brother. That's fucked up. As it was stated in another thread, that's just caligula crazy behavior. Screencaps as proof

So what's the deal with another Jimpact with some furry weirdo? When will that come out?

Is this faggot thread still around

I would ask for sage but dont want to hear all the 'shill-kike etc.'

this really pissed me off. i was still listening at that time - no more

We are talking about Jimpacting, read the thread. It's not about just them being faggots. Don't oversimplify things. Also,

MIKE ENOCH IS NOT DIVORCED FROM AMES FRIEDMAN

All divorce cases in New York State are handled by the New York State Supreme Court. If you go to the electronic case search web page for the New York State Supreme Court and search for either "Peinovich, Michael" or "Friedman, Amy" you will not find one case, either active or inactive. Therefore Mike Enoch and his Jewish wife Ames Friedman are not divorced.

iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch?param=P

Also a reminder that Mike Enoch and Ames Friedman are tied to the C.I.A. and U.S. intelligence community through their former employers.

Anyone who believe that mike was serious when he made his over the top "i'm going to divorce my wife" is fucking dumb.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about him, you little bitch? I'll have you know that he graduated top of his class in Navy aerial photography and he's involved in numerous raids on the japanese, and has over 10 confirmed medals. He was trained in support, photo reconnaissance, transport and training functions. You are nothing to him but another commie. He will wipe you the fuck out with the tenacity the likes of which you have only ever seen in the 3rd Reich, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about him over the Internet? Think again, jew traitor. As we speak I am contacting the spirit of Adolf Hitler and your jewish soul is being burned right now so you better prepare for eternity in hell, faggot. The race war that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call tolerance. You're fucking gassed, yid. He can gas anytime, anywhere and he can burn you in over 700 ovens, and that's just in the USA. Not only is he extensivelly trained in gassing, but he also has access to the entire hatred of the American Nazi Party, and he will you it to it's full extent to wipe your jewish nose off the face of our planet, you little yid. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the shekels, you goddamn jew. He will shit nationalism all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking gassed, yiddo.

Go fuck yourself for thinking that we shouldn't have self-improvement threads on pol. Same for book threads.

No one I know has the gall o shit on Codreanu. I'll wager that we could make him a more iconic figure than Che Guevara because of how great of a hero he is.

Anyone who shits on Codreanu is suspect.

Anyone who shits on Rockwell is a fed.

Thanks for outing yourself, fed.

The only "proof" of this that I have seen is in this (actually quite good) article.
lewrockwell.com/2009/12/william-norman-grigg/prefabricated-fascists

It is citing a book called "Hate: George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi Party" but the link isn't working (go figure) and I could not find it anywhere else.

Well isn't it obvious? If ZQ, Sarkeesian, and the proto-sjws who emerged from GG are one half of a Hegelian Dialectic (Controlled conflict), then these chuckleheads are the other. They are just as cartoonish, still very degenerate, create a pyramidal power structure with an insulated inner core to quash dissent and wrong think (i.e. Mike's totally white guys, his wife's only 1/19 Jew), and receive tons of media publicity.

As far as I can tell they are exactly the same in terms of tactics, just another vessel for control of thought. Once it is examined in this light, it only becomes more and more obvious. This intimates some higher level of organization, at the very least with those on the top, coincidences like this don't happen by accident. For a while I had thought trs was a deradicalization forum, and I still do to an extent (look at the war room niggers who shout white sharia), however there is seemingly a broader trend, one definitely ingrained in the zeitgeist.

There are precious few genuine public WN figures, Alex Linder comes to mind, WLP definitely. They have content out there, stick to that. Don't poison your minds, anons. Receive not a swallow into your house.

Hey Breeders,
My name is Cooper, and I hate ever single one of you. All of you are unmolested, ungroomed, heterosexuals who spend every second of their day purity spiraling. You are everything bad in this movement. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any bucci? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people for grooming underage boys, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than not having two lesbian moms.
Don't be a LARPer. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was on the daily shoah, and started a meme page with 40k likes! What podcasts do you make, other than "reading out nigger books"? I also get donation money, and have a banging hot bucciboi (I just sodomized him; Shit was SO cash). You are all counter signalers who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and Andy

making sure this stays bumped huh?

This entire nigger tier thread, yes let's have a constant stream of faggot content in the catalog instead of anything that could be remotely be considered Holla Forums.
Thanks kampfy for destroying this board. Its sad to see a place that went from fucking billion dollar budget politicians and cianiggers to a huffington post tier blog.

Can't talk about shit that might accually upset things, can we? :^)

avoiding the thread storm

You sly dog, you.

Sam Hyde never claimed to be alt-right. that first picture is him being raped by a Female-to-male tranny for a comedy vid.

he's a comedian you autistic shill

Which one were you? Were you the British guy that was on The Paranormies at the beginning, and also on Fash Britannia, or were you the one that started angryfrog?

Well doesn't this just get the ole almonds activated. I like some TRS podcasts, but I'm not forking $10 bucks a month for what? An extra episode of The Daily Shoah and a callin show? Not interested. TDS sucks balls anyway, it's just Mike sperging and breathing into his $200 mic.

You will always run into contradictions if you try to make sense of things based on a simplistic view of the kikes as one unified group following a single plan. The truth is that there are two factions, Marxists and Zionists, that have been manipulating the Goyim to fight their ongoing civil war for at least a century.

The ongoing attempt to destroy the West from within and accomplish white genocide is the work of the Marxists.
The Zionists prefer a strong America, as long as they can control its foreign policy and have it fight wars on their behalf.
The leaders of both sides know what they're up to, but the Jew masses do not; they're manipulated just like the Goyim, with things like the Holohoax narrative helping to keep them in line.

Both sides will come together in defence of the tribe when the Goyim notice what's going on. The last time that happened on a big scale was in 1930s Germany, and we know how that turned out. By excising the whole of this cancer from their society, Germany went from zero to hero in six years. It took years of total war from both sides to crush this uprising, and a whole-lot of myth-making to cover up what really happened. Once the dangerous Goyim had been dealt with, hostilities between the factions resumed with the cold war.

The Marxist faction has been very successful at ideological subversion, and consequently have been on the rise in the West for decades. They gained control of all the MSM. The Zionist faction has attempted to co-opt the natural reaction against this with operations like Breitbart News. I suspect this is also the reasoning behind Jewish sponsorship of Kosher white nationalism.

This constant manipulation of the Goyim to fight their battles is always at risk of backfiring, and we seem to be at one of those moments right now. Trump was the Zionist's candidate, but the Magapedes are not that easy to control. The Marxists overestimated their power with "the resistance" and really blew it. The 'pedes noticed this blatant campaign of sedition, have realised that the whole MSM is controlled by forces with no respect for democracy, and are questioning who is really behind it. Many are waking up to the fact that Jews are responsible for pretty much everything they see wrong with the country.

checked,
change country for planet. I disagree that they are mostly unaware just like the goyim. A cursory investigation into any facet of control reveals a jew behind the curtain. I think that they are convinced from an early age that their rightful place is in control, and they all consciously or sub-consciously work for the benefits of international jewry.
If they have ever been to the synagogue or colluded with other jews they know. The only left and right are the schizoid hands of international jewry.

What I'm getting at is there isn't some grand conspiracy of all Jews. The senior Jews on either side certainly conspire, but the Jew on the street isn't privy to the master plan, even as they play their part in it. They have a cultural ethos imbued into them through their upbringing that works towards Jewish supremacy without needing to see the full picture. The average Jew genuinely believes the holocaust happened, for example, and the associated sense of victimhood helps them to rationalise some of their anti-goyim behaviours.

I think it's important to understand these mechanisms of Jewish power and control. The simplistic view of all of all kikes being the same and part of a single grand conspiracy has a credibility gap. We can fight them better if we understand them.

Fuck off, those were fine. It was the last burst of real content on cuck/tg/ since the rest of the board was just MTG and WH40k generals. Now there's just /qu/ and anonkun and nobody treats either seriously to try writing something that isn't a vastly inferior HUGE QUEST or something with grammar, capitalization or halfway-decent characters.

Just in case though, what was the quest? I don't remember much since I didn't go to QTG's that much. Only time they were relevant was when an OP of those "Don't Read This Comic!" started posting crypric hints.

Where do you think that the communist bolshevik jews came from? The upper crust of jewry? No, they came from the ranks of such "ordinary" leeches.

The morals and customs of the people come from the land. Cultures that developed on grassy plains like the Mongols developed militant honor cultures. They needed to have a stern, harsh, militant mindset and honor system to protect their livelihood from thieves. This kind of system of morals was more active, it allowed for people to take harsh measures against wrongdoers.

In contrast, agrarian cultures developed moral systems around a more egalitarian model. The religious idea of eternal reward and punishment after death has its origins in ancient Egypt. They had the scales of Maat where the dead person's heart was weighed and if they were evil, the heart was eaten by Ammit and they were basically fucked at that point. The need for people to have systems of morals to protect them is ancient. It is more passive, threatening people with long term punishment after they die.

Where does the jew get its morals? The jew has been without a nation of their own for two millennia. Roman Emperor's commanded armies in real life the last time that Jews had a country of their own, not counting Israel. How does that impact a races development? How does it impact a race to not have a home of their own?

Why, they resort to behaving like gypsies, wandering from country to country, pilfering and thieving from their host nations. The jew is not capable of being innocent, the jew owes its existence to the plundering and exploitation of white people for eons. They are a kind of racial parasite sucking dry their host countries until they get the boot for their rootless, amoral behavior.

The board was co-opted and neutered by Leftists.

The Left feared 8ch back in 2014, now in 2017 8ch gets the good goy verified mark on Twitter.

Gotta love how you idiots are still pushing for the Antifachan lie. Obvious TRSodomite is obvious. That you know that the dishonest meme about us being "co-opted" isn't true is proven twofold. First, by the fact that Enoch tried to steal credit for the "It's Okay to be White" campaign. Second, by the fact that there was a thread on your 504um claiming that the meme, which came from here, was the best meme since the echoes meme for the right.

Yes this is nothing more than antifachan !

We are the real nationalists at TRS !

Mike is Norwegian and based.

Also ghoul did not have sex with a tranny !

She just has a feminine penis.

It does

Technically he didn't have sex with the tranny. He was just flirting with the tranny while in a gay relationship with another man.

I should probably share some protips:
-use an egg carton as a mold, not reusable, but its the easiest method, you just break it apart once it's done, and the cardboard provides good camouflage
-throw them into the center of lakes around your area, do a perimeter as big as you can hitting many lakes, the water acts like an orgone sink
-wrap your crystals in magnetic wire, the wire you get in power converters and some electric motors

this board is literally owned by freemason sex tourists from thailand, one of whomst is antifa. do the math, this place is as compromised TRS.

I mean…. braise gek :DDD hail G-d Embperor Trumpfstein and his BASED kike administration!

Is it just me, or does it seem like all these TRSodomite threads are just an underhanded marketing scheme by TRSodomites? There's no such thing as bad publicity, after all

Hazzard. RH- here. Did you see the Paranormies stole my T-shirt business idea? Didn't think Johnny was so jewy

< insulting iron march
< using autist as a pejorative
What a fag. You deserve rope.

Are they hiring kids now? Shills have never been this bad at assimilating.

Not "hiring" as much as grooming.

SA: Goons pay jews for the privileged of getting banned if they don't conform to jewish politics. Hates anime.
TRS: The aut-lite pays jews for the privileged of getting banned if they don't conform to jewish politics. Hates anime.

Doing great things OP

Same shit, different decade.

Lowcard joined any channel that was posted in @Holla Forums-staff. He used to idle in #/2hu/ before we abandoned it and moved to #Holla Forums - /jp/. He moved into Mizugi until it shit the bed because user's toaster does not a good server make. He used to monitor #/2hu/ along with Wheels because we did quite a lot of shitposting all across the site back in the day and I guess they wanted to keep an eye on us. It wasn't all bad we had some fun and Wheels even joined in with our shitposting every once in a while. Hell it was Wheels that came to us regarding /int/ and had intoxicated miko, moonbun, and hangry console organize the Holla Forumsocaust of /int/ in retaliation for april Holla Forumss day.

t. Anonymous Oni

Alex McNabb is literally le 56% face. With ear gauges.

Nah, British dude is Greyfield Stray. He does music that everyone should check out. He's a total bro, and ditched early on because he saw the way that Johnny was turning out.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqL7N1g97jM

youtube.com/watch?v=rWFzmySK7aA

He's since been unpersoned by TRS because we're still friends, and obviously, if someone is friends with me, they must be a traitor to glorious TRS, and passing the Hazzardfags information.

Funny part is, he wasn't passing me anything, but seeing someone that was so loyal to the group in the past get unpersoned and cast out turned a few people in the inner circle who were on the fence over to my side. I'm getting some juicy info these days. Turns out that, if you you try and run a totalitarian regime on people that you say are your friends, people end up defecting.

Angry Frog was my site, but it's kind of defunct right now. I'm probably going to be revamping it and changing the name sometime after the new year. The fucking Kekistani crowd killed any sort of hope for that name, and I lost interest in keeping it up and running.

I'm getting more interested just because it keeps coming out that everyone who claims to be a leader turns out to be a complete and utter piece of shit, and I don't trust any of them. I know myself, and my own character. I'm not a kike, and I'm not an immoral fucking Yankee piece of shit.

I'm not fucking perfect, but damn near all the skeletons in my closet are me shitposting like a mad cunt, and I've aired most of them out.

Fuck. I forget the exact name. It was like a mashup of attack on titan, franken fran, and pokemon? Attack on Pokemon Hunter, or something like that? I'd go search the archives, but given the drama that was springing up around then, Lord Licorice probably did a purge.

Fuck you though. Most of the quests were shit, with rare exception. Peter Parker Quest was fucking glorious, and Cosgrove needs to get off his lazy ass and do the sequel he's been promising for the past two and a half years. Hollow Quest Redux by Azure Earth was pretty good too, though I still haven't caught up with the ending. Also, Prolapsed Anus Quest was a magnum opus of shitposting that makes me despair, because I know that, no matter how I try, I will never be able to match the levels of that glorious bastard.

I'm not recognizing the initials RH. My contact info is up above, in the thread somewhere, if you want to get back in touch.

But yeah, he's acting like a total fucking kike. And all but one of the shirt designs are fucking garbage.

McNabb is a disgusting fucking degenerate. Someone dug up his old blog where he talks about getting his dick pierced so he could fuck more thots. There's like three fucking paragraphs of him rambling about his junk. He was also decently infamous for running trains on women and giving other people his sloppy seconds.

what the fuck is this bullshit- send her a pick of your toddler dick

somebody gets it

you don't need bearings, you can cut 1 inch thick strips of aluminium foil and then cut those perpendicularly into smaller strips, about .5-1cm thick. just use gloves if you do this, the alloy powder it makes is toxic. sage for off topic

Want to know how I know you are from TRS?

checking these trip dubs

Sage as to not double post

Alex McNabb has sort of a military look. Was he ever in any branch of the U.S. military?

Alex McNabb is 200% potato nigger.

He looks like Andrew Anglin's brother.

Loser.

I want to know who is paying these weirdos. That’s what I want to know.

wow, this is top kuk

Spencer bailed them out after the jimpacts kill their shekel farm.

*killed, sorry.

Disagree, I was in some of these TRSodomite threads about a year ago and can tell you they got BTFO so bad after 12/28/2016 aka Kike Enoch's Yidwife crisis that the TRSodomites have been trying to save face ever since last year which their Alexia ratings plummeted and word is that they took a big hit financially when /baph/ crashed their pool party with no survivors. Search archive.is archive threads Holla Forums vs TRS and behold the massive amount of salt from those autistic faggots. Good times.

Also I highly doubt Kike Enoch wanted anyone to know about his jew wife and based black stepbrother and that his entire family are a collection of circus freaks.

The sad thing is, you know he hid that shit not out of love for his family, but out of fear for what it would do to his image. Like I've said, I feel fucking terrible for his brother.

There's a surprising lack of anons calling out OP's earlobe spacing.

Kill yourself outsider.

He's truly a piece of shit.

Does TRS have word filters if they don't I think I'm going to sign up for the forum? /kampfypol/ is almost unreadable these days

Yeah, that existed, so it was probably that. Didn't really read it though, seemed like it'd be really really shit.

AY M8
MGQ, Homeless Mutant Quest were really fun and Joker Quest/Darkness Quest were good if you could stomach the parts where the quest was bad. Don't go saying that most quests were garbage, most of ones that became established enough to not die after about 10 threads were really fucking good.

It's such a shame though. Now there's just nowhere to go in terms of quests. Cuck/tg/ mods killed any trace of hope for this.

Shadow Quest.

Man, let's be real here. Some of the quests, the ones that made it a while, were pretty good. However, the vast majority just had a thread or two before they got abandoned. It would have been one thing if the vast majority were successfull, but we both know that wasn't the case. There were far too fucking many that just killed another thread on the board and only got a dozen posts.

If you're looking for good quests thread these days, there's a few quest boards that are all linked on the /tg/ here. There's /quests/, /quest/, /cyoa/, and /monster/ usually has a few quests going on at a time that are generally really good.

checking these nice trips

That doggo looks heckin' cute, tbh. This thread pisses off TRS people so I don't mind it being up still tbh. This old thread made it to the front page for a moment and then this thread popped up. Might just be a cohencidence, but every time this thread gets bumped up there is just enough blatant slide threads that get started to push it down the catalog.

I can't be the only one that notices this. Maybe someone doesn't like their leaders having somewhat credible evidence come forward that proves actual faggotry. Could it be that TRS lied about one of their leaders literal faggotry as well as the jew wife thing and are going into damage control? A good chunk of this thread is buttblasted TRS and that didn't happen until the thread got well underway.

Take this post as an example:
Great example of how the "nu/pol/" meme is actually a TRS meme to shit on 8/pol/

polite sage to avoid necrobumping

Good times indeed!

FULL SHILLING SAGA PARTS 1-18

First thread: archive.is/NwpvY

Second thread: archive.is/8se3q

Third thread: archive.is/QHf8m

Fourth thread: archive.is/7GfzM

Fifth thread: archive.is/MRdAk

Sixth thread: archive.is/QWAXD

Seventh thread: archive.is/zuqko

Eighth thread: archive.is/ntqa0

Ninth thread: archive.is/ZBCli

Tenth thread: archive.is/03nc1

Eleventh thread: archive.is/aUFV1

Twelfth thread: archive.is/9Nrlz

Thirteenth thread: archive.is/lYbQJ

Fourteenth thread: archive.is/NW6M1

Fifteenth thread: archive.is/fkjgd

Sixteenth thread: archive.is/j9EjG

Seventeenth thread: archive.is/VVgFo

Eighteenth thread: archive.is/piyek

Bulbasaur dox threads:

archive.is/wFRQe

archive.is/HzvLT

Seventh Son dox threads:

archive.is/z89sL

archive.is/xKq08

archive.is/d4KC5

archive.is/HBpV6

archive.is/zPK2w

archive.is/A2nfJ

Victory thread

archive.is/0Zu6P

Mike Enoch dox threads:

After dox thread: archive.is/iabt2

TRS blames Holla Forums for initial Ghoul dox archive.is/9HSZK

BPS cucks for Israel thread archive.is/o3Eye

Mike dox 1: archive.is/I7eME

Mike dox 2: archive.is/0pCEj

Mike dox 3: archive.is/rumnx

Mike dox 4: archive.is/gUUU7

Mike dox 5: archive.is/X6cBY

Mike dox 6: archive.is/7OZNw

Mike dox 7: archive.is/uHHiy

Mike dox 8: archive.is/LbVbY

Mike dox 9: archive.is/2NppF

Mike dox 10: archive.is/r4Pmk

Mike dox 11: archive.is/IlCAG

Mike dox 12: archive.is/w5qAg

Mike dox 13: archive.fo/cKJnu

Mike dox 13: archive.fo/cKJnu

Mike dox 14: archive.fo/8HR2D

MIke dox 15: archive.fo/DC6O2

TRS defending jew mike 1: archive.is/1JEhL

TRS defending jew mike 2: archive.is/8PxNg

What the fuck is this?

bump

Is Ella Peinovich related to Mike Peinovich? If so, then that's very damning, because Ella Peinovich has a stereotypical social profile of a U.S. Govt. intelligence operative (probably C.I.A.).

ke.linkedin.com/in/ella-peinovich-2a0bb943

Summary

Ella is a venture-backed social entrepreneur. She is a graduate of MIT with over 8 years of experience leading teams and projects working at the intersection of design, technology, and social entrepreneurship. Her work in fashion supply chain innovation has been celebrated for its novel approach and measurably high social and economic impact.

Ella is Founder and CEO of Soko (www.shopsoko.com), an ethical manufacturing platform that connects fashion brands & retailers to makers in emerging economies. As the driving entrepreneurial force behind Soko, Ella leverages her knowledge of systems design and social entrepreneurship to develop and manage the company’s innovative supply chain solution and emerging markets business development. In addition to her work on the ground in Kenya, Ella oversees the company’s technology advancements, global relations, generating & communicating value in cross-cultural trade, and strategic partnership development necessary to make Soko a sustainable success.

Ella has been honored as an emerging global entrepreneur from the World Bank, DEMO, Vodafone and USAID. Ella is an Entrepreneur in Residence at INSEAD Business School where she guest lectures in the Sustainable Supply Chains course, a featured speaker at Retail World - 2016, and a keynote speaker at the East Africa Retail Summit 2016, she is also a Fellow of several foundations and organizations including the social innovation network Ashoka, is a member of Forbes' Young Entrepreneurship Council since 2016, was awarded the TIAW 'World of Difference’ Award in 2013, is an Honorary member of United Succes, and was recognized by the BidNetwork as the Female Social Entrepreneur of the year in 2012. Her work has been featured in Fast Company, CNN, Forbes, and the Huffington Post. Ella received her Master of Architecture from MIT in 2012 and her BS in Architectural Studies from UW-Milwaukee, where she was recognized in 2016 as a distinguished ‘Graduate of the Last Decade’.

World Bank = C.I.A.

USAID = C.I.A.

prix2014.aec.at/prixwinner/12601/

Soko is making an effort to pioneer social-impact assessment monitoring and evaluation in our community of artisans, aiming for sustainability in business for our producers. We have acquired substantial partnership support and funding from the USAID Development Innovation Ventures grant, partnership with ICRW, and the Latin American telecom foundation.

We have acquired substantial partnership support and funding from the USAID Development Innovation Ventures grant,

Ella Peinovich = U.S. Govt. spook

Is Ella Peinovich related to Mike Enoch?

According to previous threads here on Holla Forums, Ella Peinovich is Mike Enoch's cousin.

I am now 100% certain that Mike Enoch is a deep cover U.S. Govt. intelligence operative. This new information about his cousin Ella Peinovich clinches the case, in addition to all the other information connecting Mike Enoch to the C.I.A. and U.S./Israeli intelligence community.

Thought Anglin was a jew. Some YT guy Anglins crew has been stalking claimed he looked up his ancestry and found out he was a jew.

lol you're retarded

sauce

Why didn't you screencap this you lazy nigger?

I thought it was a jew that said that anglin was a jew so I didn't give it much credit.

Archive the links you bunch of knuckle draggin' niggers

archive.is/aglNg

No you're wrong, she must be another Serbian, Croatian, Norwegian White Nationalist just like mike :^)

Yes. Andrew Anglin and his whole family are a potato nigger stereotypes.

Eat shit and die, potato Negro.

bump

Not to complain about good intel gathering, but I wish more anons would pursue Antifa with the same zeal…

(checked)
Did you not see the ~4k antifa dox that was stickied earlier, not to mention the hundreds doxed in the other thread from May?

We've got the whole doxing and intel gathering on point, famalam.

LOL. Not for a single second do I believe this fat piece of urbanite shit is some kind of "deep cover government asset". These people are just retarded urbanite manchildren who like to be edgy and sniff their own farts. Not everything is a conspiracy, most of the time the explanation is much more banal. Negrofied, judaized subhumans doing negrofied, judaized subhuman shit.

It is revealing of their complete lack of spirit and connection to any higher forms of authority. They extend their arms above as if to grasp at something eternally out of their reach.

no shit. and props to that user who started the thread.

No, McNabb never served in any sort of capacity. He does autistic bicycling in uniform, that's probably where the look comes from.

But mods are all fags anyway so they probably will be banning him.

You are all retarded.

2018 will be the end of your little controlled opposition party, you alt-merchant cultist.

Obvious Antifa poster

Is it this kike? If so he's primarily relying on his "jewdar" from what I gather.
hooktube.com/watch?v=VyBD9opVGpk

What does it matter if AA is a kike or not when his actions over the years ultimately harm all nationalistic movements in the US. He's pure trash and if it weren't for him and w e e v we'd be much further along than we are. Daily reminder that disinfo is 80% factual.

I think I found the potatoe nigger mold that AA spawned from vid related - shave his head and he could be AA's uncle. He's singing about you retards that insist on believing in the words of shabbos goyim despite mountains of evidence that they aren't who they claim. But this dead drunk ginger commie typically wants the retards to live, and that's where I disagree. All of you that still fall for conmen ITT should be gassed posthaste.

I will bury you in a potato farm user

Don't want to bump this, but Sven Longshanks from Radio Aryan (formerly Radio Stormer) finally took a stand against Eunuch.

radioaryan.com/2017/12/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish.html
archive.org/download/DT122917/DT 122917.mp3

radioaryan.com/2018/01/the-daily-traditionalist-jewish.html
archive.org/download/DT010118/DT 010118.mp3

Where's the video Hazzard?

Holla Forums took a stand against Enoch years ago.
Anyone who associated themselves with Enoch is absolute trash and I dont give a damn what they do now just to pander to Holla Forums for shekel. EAT SHIT KIKE.

Pic related, also what he said

Whatever happened, they're making good shekels now. And the trsodomite tag isn't that effective since the 2 main guys are married and not queer.

If white nationalism keeps growing in America, they're going to end up rich pretty soon.

You also know that the KKfaggot, besides being a disgusting degenerate furry, who talks all this shit, got kicked off the gravel at HWNDU by an old lady security guard not even after being there for 2 minutes and almost got his ass handed to him a few blocks away

It's just a matter of time until they try to fuck with someone else and get their shit pushed in again. (((peinovich's))) little secrets will come out again.

Do you have the vids ?

We already had a thread about that, Tony's missing part of his ear, Sven isn't, and there are other differences when you compare the two of them side by side I'm not doing it again.

White Nationalism (>implying) isn't a business, so making shekels isn't really an accomplishment. They make a friend simulator podcast for autismbux, they aren't saving the White race or doing anything to stop these kikes.

And their listeners obviously aren't serious, or they wouldn't be listening to a podcast run by a guy of questionable ethnic origin who brought his B'nai B'rith kikess wife on the air multiple times.

It is when one of them is married to a B'nai B'rith BioQueen who's heavily involved with the sodomite community, and large percentage of the other hosts/affiliates who've been doxed have turned out to be fags too.

Interesting that you're using such a politically correct term for sodomites.

I never realized Laura Loomer was so tall.

No, but I know someone who does, lemme talk to them and see if I can get a hold of them.

I don't know anything certain about this, but here's what I can say. Most people in the inner circle would talk about their families some, even if they didn't go into detail. Kike was always closed lipped about that sort of thing though. The only reason he ever even talked about his wife was because a few people in those circles had met her before. He never talked in any sort of detail about any other family, brushing the question aside if asked.

How did you get into the inner circle in the first place?

IDK if you were actually here while TRS were being jimpacted but it was ridiculously obvious that this board was being shilled by people who weren't Holla Forums, weren't TRS and weren't /baph/. It wouldn't surprise me if ANTIFA and other leftists actually started the jimpacting. Holla Forumsacks didn't really do anything other than shitpost and pretend to be IronMarch to annoy the buttblasted TRSodomites who were flooding here.

also this board is literally owned by freemasons and kikes jej 8ch.net/jim/res/1861.html anyone who thinks there's no jewish trickery going on here is a dunce

I love the way you type, man. Makes me feel like I'm reading a Willaim Gibson novel.

>Suddenly, he is being accused of being FBI within the (((movement)))
So that's what the honeypot meme is about. I hope no one here actually buys into that. Now I know what he means when he talks about being (((criticized))) for his bringing up what he calls, "The character issue". Basically he wanted to clean house and got ostracized for it.

literally the same as the government not holding bankers responsible for the 2008 crash and buying them back because:
They took one straight from the kikes playbook. Fucking hell. And they call themselves "redpilled" while they're still acting as if that's morally the correct thing to do.

On another note
I respect you man, but if you didn't have a name I'd call you a newfag. You're typing like this is your first month on Holla Forums or underage. This place is the hub of all dank memes™, but we aren't shiteaters.

i've never visited TRS or listened to any shitty internet podcasts before listening to the space episode and third jimpact today, but i can unequivocally say trump is a full fledged jew (cryptokike) and 8/pol/s unwavering defence of an obvious zionist is pathetic, plus supporting the blatantly obvious alphabet limited hangout wikileaks>>11162233

So

Well, like I said, once I sobered up from a three year booze binge, I started drifting rightwards politically. I held, and still hold, a grudge towards the culture of today that proclaims "Don't Judge!" at every opportunity. I think that, maybe, if things were the way they used to be, and hurting someones feelings wasn't the greatest social transgression imaginable, maybe someone would have slapped my shit, and forced me to look at what I was doing to myself, and what I had become. What I was doing to the people who loved me.

Anywho, I ended up in a lot of groups on Facebook, and I'd shitpost, make entertaining content, and memes. I ended up writing a skit about Jeb Bush cucking and bowing down to the kikes for "Good Goy Points" that he could spend on tendies and guac, and after that, I ended up getting added to their inner circle, because someone in there had seen it and found it funny.

The reason they did all that was because they know that, despite what Sven thinks, Holla Forums is never going to love them like their fans do. They tried shifting blame, and making it seem like Holla Forums had done the doxxing, and that the doxing was the horrendous thing, not what it had revealed. Typical kike shit. Redirect peoples ire and anger wherever and however you can.

I type the way I do because… Well, lets just say that my heads kind of messed up. Alcohol abuse, and mental illness on both sides of the family tree didn't mix very well. My head doesn't work nearly as well as it used to. I'm getting things back, now that I've quit drinking, and started taking care of my mental health, but it's a long ways back. Hell of a lot better than the alternative though. I have no doubts that, had I carried on the way I was, I'd be dead by now. Keeps me away from my own personal hell, too.

I type the way I do to keep everything from getting mixed up inside my head. I section everything off to try and keep from rambling and going off on shit that's even more unrelated than usual.

What did you think about the Space Episode? We're pretty goddamned proud of how that turned out, given that we had about two hours to prepare for it.

Yeah, turns out that, as soon as you start questioning their inclusion, and necessity, the faggots start to panic and do anything they can to get rid of you. Who would have imagined that a group of people known for being neurotic and duplicitous would, in fact, be neurotic and duplicitous?

There's additional fucked up shit that the other faggots in TRS have gotten up to. The solicitation of nudes wasn't limited to Ghoul, and there were some slight signs that some other individuals were engaging in some of the other shit he was as well.

Did you see where Seventh Son flat out denied that he ever lied to anyone about anyone's wives racial background?

Also, apparently Jazzhands is married to an Armenian
archive.is/z4DOl

At least learn to link to posts properly before posting here, Shareblue. You don't belong here

Have a bump for your ridiculous shitty thread.

take two

I've since found out that Ella Peinovich is indeed Mike Enoch's cousin. And she also has the classic bio of a CIA operative.

Francesco 'Tony' Young and "Sven Longshanks" are the exact same person. Their voices are identical, and so are their faces. Here's the avatar that "Sven Longshanks" originally used on The D-a-i-l-y S-t-o-r-m-e-r back in 2013 before I doxxed him by accidentally finding his YouTube channel in 2014.

Correction: Now that I recall, I found his YouTube channel in 2013.

Can you provide some proof of their relation? That's pretty interesting.

Holy fuck lurk you dumb nigger. Also, lrn2format.

(checked)
(checked)
Good points anons.

It's almost like all that IMPLYING killed shill-kun.

It sounds correct then. All these alphabet fucks are connected, usually. We need to implicate them for their terrorist activities and get them removed, if only for how they kill innocents.

100% correct. Even Tila is doing a better job. I figure she's not anti-white.

Don't give out your loyalty so easily.

The "alt-right" (a term we never created or used for ourselves) became blacklisted from the internet because (((the powers that be))) recognize that with the victory of Donald Trump their narrative is losing power and a truly extreme position like white ethnocentricism, or a pro-white movement could actually get political traction. They are in full panic.

The reason why the "alt-right" failed (or rather, why it's choking) is that polacks are autistic spergs who have no true sense of ideological unity. They are too quick to attack allies, and instead of infiltrating "controlled opposition" in order to retake it for ourselves, polacks are notorious for going nuclear and actually HELPING our adversaries.

Which is why our communities are being constantly shilled from the left right now. They know how to press buttons and use this autism for their own advantage (breaking up our cohesive strength).

On a separate note,
Actually, Holla Forums's ideology is pretty clear. It is because of that unity (and its desire to maintain purity) that it outcasts trash that attempts to invade it (e.g. civnats). E.g. the proper stance for people on Holla Forums would be wanting Trump to meet xyz goals, seeing what they can do to push those goals along, and holding those in power accountable when necessary. Instead, you get an influx of people who just fellate someone. It makes sense that when you have anti-Trump shills that you would end up getting an overreaction force to repel it (i.e. God-Emperor, can do no wrong), but neither of these positions are good (inb4 centrist). People here are to align themselves with ideals and virtues, not with people. In seeking out people to represent them, they are to pick those who best represent these ideals and virtues. However, since these people are human (falliable) they must constantly be reassessed (without bias) with respect to these ideals.
A shorter version of what I'm trying to say is: yes, unity would be good, but too much unity leads to a cult (e.g. reddit), but the lack of unity leads to no driving force (e.g. in an investigate thread where no one wants to be the one digging).

We know what we are and what we're not, we don't unite with fags and civnats.

I hope you're not refering to the TRSodomites.

He deleted the videos from his channel see pics. youtube.com/user/younkipper/videos

I compared voices and they sound like the same person to me. Weird that after 8 years the owner of that channel would suddenly delete only the vids with him in them. The faces are the same with the exception of a suntan.

He's been browsing since finding his password and just happened to 'like' a recent TommyR vid. Nah, can't possibly be the same person.

Yeah, I noticed that he only deleted the videos that contained him.

But I watched the videos back in 2013 and you're correct that the voices are identical.

I normally keep myself to myself but saw this thread and wanted to tell my side.

First off Hazzard I appreciate the plug though tbh it's bad ettiquette to shill on Holla Forums.

Secondly I had no qualms walking away from TRS when I did (the unpersoning came later when Cathy Princess tried to add me back to the group somewhat against my wishes) as i was long sick off the internal drama and rampant paranoia within the group and a good chunk of it was self inflicted. They added people willynilly and wonder why shit gets fucking leaked and random names seem to betray them. The funniest being some thot who doxed her own husband/boyfriend site for $30,000. I never did betray them but they accused me repeatedly. So I walked away then and there.

I made no secret that I was Hazzard's friend. I stood by Hazzard through all the drama because despite everything he has always been 100% honest and above all else a good friend. For example when I underwent painful knee and hernia surgery last year, did any of them wish me good health? No, but Hazzard did.

The Paranormies was fun for a short spell until John decided donations were more important than content, so much so that he turned up completely wasted to our Halloween special and fell asleep. Final straw, so I walked.

Fash Britannia was okay and I like Cathy a lot, though her dumping the show on me after she got doxed was shitty and despite my best efforts I wasn't motivated enough to keep regurgitating BBC headlines. Again I walked.

Foriegn Heel was my poor attempt at trolling TRS by both shitposting /wooo/ content (8/wooo/ is best /wooo/ fuck 420fags) and giving the personality vaccuum that is SLUG2_ more airtime.It was actually a blast, then SLUG2_ left and it died.

Ultimately my disdain boils down to the fact that I have never wanted to be an eCeleb (I always fell into it out of either politeness or pressure, never actively seeking airtime) and TRS is above all else a pure money making machine at this point. Very little on it comes from people who actually care about White Nationalism but instead they want your shekels. I don't condone this which is why I have never personally taken nor asked for donations ever. Any money I have made (what little it is) is through album sales. Content that I put my time and effort into and make freely avaliable on YouTube, so if people can't or don't want to buy it they can still listen.

Sorry for the blog post, I just needed to get it off my chest.

Cheers.

good

Uh, yeah. That's because they're all intelligence agents.

What happened to SLUG2_?

Well, it was a particularly bad winter in his part of Canada, and he got a little too close to the street when they were salting it.

F

For real though, he's left TRS and gone on to do something productive with his life. Not going to say any more than that, because I don't know the exact details, but I wish him well.

For some reason, he seemed to think I hated him. I didn't, and don't. I just thought it was fucking hilarious how triggered he got by me spamming DAY OF THE RAKE. He's not a bad kid, he just needs to grow up and mature some, but I think he'll get there in the end and eventually make something of himself.

What are your thoughts on Jim and Braden from the Fatherland on TRS? Also do you have any stories about them?

Dude that is clearly not the same face. What are you, a chink that think all caucasians look the same?

Apart from the fact that they are with trs, they frequently have a hapa called Ryan on their show, what else do you need?

(checked)

Nice TRS talking point, faggot

Hahaha I didn't know he was a happa. Are there any spics in TRS? Also do you know who keeps posting the copypasta about some guy getting rapped at a TRS pool party?

I've met Jim. He's a nice guy, though he's in with a bad crowd. He genuinely, deeply loves his family.

Braden is a jackass and a douche. Like I mentioned a ways back up in the thread, the entire autistic clusterfuck that kicked off my departure was started by him being a dumbass and not listening to me predicting exactly what was going to happen. I'd probably be more forgiving if that shit hadn't led to people talking about murdering me, but that's the way it worked out, so I'll call a cunt a cunt.

The only story I have is of something that happened at the TRSlemania convention. Braden was rooming with one of the guys off the War Room, who got ridiculously shitfaced, and ended up staggering into the room drunk and puking on Braden.

There's not much I can think of other than that, that isn't potentially doxxy. I don't dox people though. Unlike Kike Eunuch though, when I say I don't, and have not, dox people, I'm telling the truth. I still can't believe that the fat jew had the audacity to say that he hadn't on Laura Loomers stream the other night , when he doxed me to a few hundred people a couple of months back. All over outing a child grooming faggot.

He's not just a HAPA that they're having on. They're encouraging him to go out and find a new white wife, since his first marriage to a white woman ended in divorce. I have no personal vendetta against the guy, in fact, I never interacted with him. But, he should stick with his own kind.

There are a few. I knew one of them, but he's since left TRS, which is good, because he was a fairly nice guy (something like 70% white), and they were getting abusive towards him. They'd mock him, and use him as the butt of every joke, and then try and control him to keep him from leaving. The usual schtick. "Who else is going to have you as a friend? You're not mexican, and you're not white, where the fuck are you going to go?". Some of that shit sounded like what you'd hear getting said towards an abused wife, which, frankly, doesn't shock me, because those fucks get up to that shit.

Honestly, the one I feel the worst for, and I think he's still a part of their group, is Doctor Khan. He's blacker than coal, and an autistic weeaboo. I've spoken to him quite a bit back in the day. Sweet guy, whose miserable because of the company that he keeps. I really hope he eventually gets out of there and gets better friends who will respect and treat him decently.

The copypasta? Fuck if I know. There are five or six floating around at this point, and while I didn't start them, and don't repost them, they make me laugh my ass off.

What other greasy stuff has Sven done?

Well then can someone link me to a podcast or some content that isn't pozzed. And preferably not recordings from the 70's and 80's because besides the content being the epitome of boredom the way they would talk made me cringe.

It seems to me that literally every single right winger is some psyop. You people are so autistic you probably will claim that you are the only right winger and this entire board is just 100's of cia niggers trying to trap you.

In terms of serious content, the Americans are really lacking behind. They just can't do it. They always have to put their personalities and entertainment and "shitposting" above everything. The Myth Of the 20th Century is extremely good though, however, it's not really a current events and politics show.
Then there is Radio Aryan, which also gets a lot of criticism, but they do make some very good, levelheaded, informative podcasts. Nordic Frontier is top notch, and Europa Weekly is pretty entertaining too.

Well I'll give them a listen, thanks. Although I'm sure in a few weeks all of the things you listed will be apart of some cianigger psyop conspiracy. Seems to be how people on this board work. Very demoralising.

you guys are purity spiralers who look at everything too black and white. If they acknowledge the JQ and claim that white people have a right to exist and other things that are explicitly anti alt-lite than I'm for them. Mike Enoch might have a weird family but that doesn't take away from the sound logic he puts out onto youtube. Get over yourselves you schizos. The same could be said for other people in the alt right.

Shouldn't of use the term 'Purity Spiral'. While apt you'll now be jumped by "TRSodomite" comments and linked to the trs board.

Believe it or not, but pro-White/jew-wise podcasts existed before a libertarian kike decided to make them ironically.

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/

Vanguard Audiobooks by Alex Linder
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/

American Dissident Voices by (what's left of) The National Alliance
nationalvanguard.org/category/american-dissident-voices/

Deanna Spingola
spingolaspeaks.net/
spingolaspeaks.net/

Carolyn Yeager - Archives
carolynyeager.net/

Christogenea.org - I'm not a believer in CI, but they have a great series on The Protocols
christogenea.org/

David Duke
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Stormfront Radio
renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/

And of course Radio Aryan, which has already been mentioned.

lol no that's not the case I've listened to those podcasts a bunch from Radio Aryan and I'm the OP of the thread. Also listen to all the William Peirce broadcasts in the old archive about 3-4 times over the years

He doesn't simply have a weird family or "merely" a jew wife, it's more to it than that. He has a jew wife that he had a jewish marriage to. This jewish wife he brought onto the show while never disclosing that she was a beakenberg at all. This jew wife promotes all the things that the pro-white movement ostensibly condemns. Not only this, but the Jimpact company she worked for worked for the NSA at one point according to their client list of their site.
jimsmithjrintl.com/clients

She's not only jewish, but a jew that promotes tranny shit and works for a company that worked directly with the NSA. If you are so desperate for podcasts that you can't see the obvious conflict of interest there then you should kys. This is inexcusable, especially after you consider that the guy wound up leading the most destructive LARPing rally (Unite the Right was an utter clusterfuck and a failure) in the past 50 years. All the valuable and productive things for the pro-white movement have come from the chans, such as "It's Okay To Be White" and the "With Open Gates" video Gex did a few years back.

Your precious ecelebs only ride the coattails of other's success and then deceive their users about how useless are the people they steal memes and ideas from. When in reality it's them that are useless for being backstabbing, lying, deceiving weasels that steal content and lie to other people.

Didn't he admit during one point he himself was a jew, and justify it by saying he proved himself and should be let in for his "contributions"?

With open gates was great because it had Holla Forums productions at the begining of it and I'm sure it brought alot of people here or sadly to cuckchan. The It's Okay to be White thing was great because it made people go "Why the fuck is everyone saying its wrong to be white" the problem is it stopped there. There was no where for these people to go and continue down that path and anyone who had that thought just went back to their escapist filled lives when everything died down.

Ofcourse he had a Jewish wedding. He married a Jew. Not sure how that is a point in itself. Yes he should not have brought his wife onto the show. That was a really fucking stupid idea. Yes he probably should not have lied about his Jewish wife (Although If I found myself doing a WN podcast I would probs lie aswell). If he had said from the first podcast he had a Jewish wife then things may have gone differently. To me that comes across as nothing more than an unnecesary lie that went on to long and his podcast became to big to then just come out and say "oh yeah guys shes a jew lol oops". As far as the NSA thing the link you gave to the company they have hundreds of clients listed. Do you have evidence that she directly worked on the NSA project or that just the company she worked for had the NSA as one of their hundreds of clients. I don't know but I'm sure the NSA has contracted out to thousands of companies Yes. She was clearly a degnerate I mean she was a Jew and a Woman, you really expecting anything different. He shouldn't of been such a beta when it came to his wife.

I feel nothing but sadness for mike. It must have been horrible to be redpilled years after marrying his wife and knowing everytime he looked at her that she was apart of everything he hates. I mean when I was younger I didn't know that Jews weren't white. Thought it was a religious thing. I know better now.

I think I addressed most of it.

Also can you post a link to the William Peirce archive?

Assuming that you're not just a kike pretending to be white, it's because of soft and dumb people like you that kikes have gotten to the position they are in. You supposedly understand that kikes are not to be trusted and the cause for a lot of evil shit in the world. Yet when you find a kike that claims to be on your side and he manages to entertain you, you immediately give him a free pass.

Regarding Mike the Kike's wife. She is a faghag who has been pushing faggot degeracy along the same time as Mike Eunuch was doing his TDS broadcasts where he supposedly criticizes "dildo"-faggotry and jokes about gassing the Jews. His wife obviously knew about it, since she once was on the show. At the same time, while Mike was "fighting" against kike degeracy, his Jew wife was promoting it. At best it makes Mike a weak cuck. But I think they were in on the joke together in scamming dumb goyim for money and attention.

Now Mike is supposedly divorced from his wife, but Mike's "neonazi" career did not seem to bother his wife before he was doxxxed. If they are divorced, then the wife probably did it because she didn't want to deal with the publicity. She was fine with her husband wanting to gas her people in private, and Mike was apparently fine with her promoting degerate Jew shit in private. Only the light of publicity and their lies being exposed forced this divorce, if they truly are divorced.

Kill yourself.

I have never given a kike a free pass. You have yet to prove to me that Mike is a Jew. You want to throw his wife in an oven, that's fine, i'll even push the button You have yet to prove that mike is a jew. And I wish he wasn't under a gag order and would just talk about it so I know why the fuck all this happened.

I don't know about Mike being a jew for sure but it certainly seems likely from what I've seen over the past year. For me though, even if he is White, him and several other TRS host continual deception of their fanbase and attempted cover-up of this issue makes them spiritual kikes and ovenworthy. No liars. No cucks. No fags. No kikes. No exceptions.

Fair enough.

This. His ethnicity isn't even relevant anymore at this point. These people are opportunistic, immoral, (spiritually) jewish scum with no real ideology, honor or principles.

Just look at the QTDDTOT, there are still people defending him.

yeah no shit, never trust a fucking chemistry you find on a chan, i don't care if it's here, cuckchan, anywhere.

someone from the QTDDTOT mentioned another good point on how they hate Holla Forums cause we're more right wing than them and don't set up disasters like shelbyville and charlottesville

(heiled)

I didn't hear about this; sauce?

That was the second or third jimpact.

THATS WHAT A CIA NIGGER WOULD S
oh, sorry. It was automatic.

fffff

Degenerate

Oh yeah. He's probably going to get pissy over this getting out, but I'm sure he can buy a pallet of Little Debbie snacks with money from the THICCBOI fund to binge eat and calm down. (Get some Oatmeal Cream Pies in that stack Fat Mike, they're the best)

Look at how much of a duplicitous kike he is. This was inside of the Identity Dixie Facebook group. It's a TRS offshoot group that's supposed to be run for and by southern nationalists, but it has Jesse, Mike, and, surprise surprise, head of the Fashy Faggots Brendan Kissam, calling the shots and thought patrolling.

Anywho. Consider the implications right here. He's doxxed me to several hundred people who didn't already know my identity, and he knows goddamn they didn't, but he has some measure of plausible deniability. If any of those people were to spread that information, he can say that he didn't do it, and if this gets brought up, he can say that he assumed that since ID is a TRS offshoot group, everyone already knew who I was. It's kikey as fuck, just the way he operates.

The rest of the post is pretty goddamn kikey too. We never implied that TRS as a whole, as an entity or organization, was dedicated to grooming young men/boys. What we did say was that there were a number of homosexuals, not limited to Cooper, who were engaging in this sort of behavior, and that the leaders were turning a blind eye to it.

The best part though, is where he says that the accusations have been proven false. I'm told that there was a recent episode of the Daily Shit Show-a where they kicked it off by saying that anyone that says mean things about them is automatically, lying, and should be ignored. It's getting into the territory of a fucking wikipedia page citing itself as a citation. It's pretty fucking sad tbh. Honestly, I expect a jew to be able to come up with something that's at least a little bit better than "We said that these accusations are false, so they are."

He really shouldn't have done this sort of thing. I've never hidden the fact that I still have people inside of their groups that still talk to me and pass me info. Every time they do something scummy, more of their friends start to question what is being done, and a lot of them drop me a line eventually.

as someone who smokes ungodly amounts of weed, I can strongly attest that I know alot more potheads that are losers than I know straightedge people that are losers

I would also never recommend another partake in the Scythian rites of Kapnobatoi, because drugs are degenerate, my choice to use them is my own , I will not push it on others like some pathetic nigger who needs more weed friends . You sully the sacred death rites of our forefathers.

Is the host of Third Rail a homosexual?

Hazzard how's the editing going? When can we expect the next Jimpact?

I don't believe that shit for a second. He's not serious, he's larping for the eceleb fame and shekels and of course the satisfaction of being a fantastic troll like what'shisname goldberg who's going to prison if he doesn't get an insanity defense.
Of course that concept doesn't "make sense" to you and me, but that's because we're sane and he isn't.

Exactly what I've been saying since about 3 weeks after the doxing. It's literally the only hypothesis that fits the facts.
OK we have the dox and the divorce would be a matter of public record. So where is the pdf scan of the papers? What? We haven't seen it?
That means he's not divorced.
And, hypothetically, even if he were divorced, it wouldn't matter, if the jewess were the plaintiff. Because if SHE divorced HIM, well, then, that wouldn't give ol' pEiNOviCH any "moral high ground" to stand on vis-a-vis the bitch.

You are clearly not a man of good values and principles and a poor judge of character.

Yep. And no. German citizen Gex had the audacity to put the swastika logo at the end of it. Do I have to explain why that's not a good idea again? Do you understand that it's illegal in Gex's country and most/all of Europe to even have that shit in your home or HD? Why would a German do something like that? Is he fucking stupid, reckless or possibly compromised?

I was in all the OG threads. Thousands of anons were gathering vids for possible inclusion into OG. The invasion was happening and there was zero difficulty getting material or sourcing that material. There was too much raw video and no shortage at all of good clips. But your hero Gex included a clip that wasn't from the current invasion and and that didn't take place in Europe or even recently. There's no excuse for being so damn sloppy. That mistake, if it was one, was immediately propelled into the media and used to discredit the entire thing.

What he did was basic editing, something any user could have done but somehow he was the first to do it. Plenty of other similar vids were made by other anons but the shills made Gex into an icon and lauded him for being some kind of filmmaking genius, all the while ignoring the other anons that posted their equally excellent vids in the threads.

Sure, millions saw it but how many dismissed it after seeing the swastika, either because of brainwashing or fear of arrest for watching something apparently put out by a group that aligned with the Nazis.

Gex is a retard and I hope he's in prison. Tho he's probably helping the German kikes with other shit because either way he's an owned man.

If this place weren't so dead we could have a thread of those other vids that didn't go viral. The whole fucking point of it was to show people what was happening and to hopefully get more people concerned and speaking out about it. Why the fuck would any European share a video with a swastika when they could be arrested for it?

Goddamn I hate you retards so much. I hope to God some benevolent patriot alphabet is taking the info of you shills/useful idiots for future ops. You don't deserve to live free if you're going to fuck everything up with your Hitler fanboy sperging. You'd better get your shit together soon user, the future looks difficult and anything can happen.

"Muh PR", the post.

The best thing for you to do right now is to get down on your knees and thank whatever God or Banana you worship and thank him that I'm not an alphabet nigger because if I was you'd have been blackbagged long ago. But that's just me.

It's still in scripting. People had personal issues popping up so it's been going st a snails crawl. I had to find a new job recently, so that stuff kind of got pushed to the back burner since I'm not begging for money like these fucks do.

That, and I got caught in a bit of a black pill funk. It's still shocking to me just how efficiently they managed to supress and memory hole everything. I hoped they might at least take steps against this sort of shit happening again, but from what my people on the inside tell me, the others that were engaging in similar behavior to Ghoul are still in positions of power, and still doing the same shit, though a little more cautiously now.

Caerulus Rex? I think that's who it is/was. No, not to my knowledge. I don't have too much to say on the guy, I never interacted with him much. I know he ended up getting doxed because his name tag was visible in a snap he sent to some thot, so, either he likes women, or he's engaged in the best fucking cover up of faggotry imaginable.

There have been several misuses of money that was sent to them. The first one, which got brushed over, was when he sent a sum to a group which financed sterilization/abortion for drug users. A lot of people got pissed off at that, because the group seemed to be targeting whites, and didn't have any sort of treatment/outreach approach, they just worked to sterilize people. Anywho, he sent them money, bragged about it, and people flipped their shit. He promised that he'd replace the money he'd sent with money from his own pocket, but he never did. He didn't see any problem with what he'd done, but what can you expect from a man who convinced a woman to abort his child?

More recently, and by that I mean late 2016, he spent 500+ dollars of donation money on some sort of high end record stylus.

He's a fucking Yankee with neither morals nor integrity.

You think Charlottesville was a disaster? You have no idea how badly that shitshow could have gone. The poor planning, the poor positioning, all that shit? It wasn't entirely incompetence. They were hoping that some of their people were going to get shot while unarmed, for MUH OPTICS.

says the homo, top kek

YHWH bless walmart brothers

It clearly IS the same face. The only reason you can't see it is because you suffer from autism and seeing him with a hat covering the top of his bald head throws off your visual pattern recognition. Men look completely different depending on whether they're bald or not.

Hail victory, brother.

MI6

CIA and FBI

CIA and FBI

indeterminate

indeterminate

FBI

CIA

CIA and FBI

MI6

They're not divorced. They're still married, but they might not be living together.

Actually this hypothesis doesn't fit the facts at all and only seems plausible on the surface. Once you critically examine this hypothesis, it immediately collapses for the following reason:

Mike Enoch and Ames Friedman both had well paying white collar jobs. Therefore there would be no reason for them to consume hundreds of hours of precious time producing endless internet podcasts over a multi-year period just to obtain a small amount of monetary donations from a tiny pool of internet white nationalists.

It means that he's probably a German security/intelligence agency asset.

Oh, they are. But they're not benevolent.

Homosexuality is the last implicit stand of H'White identity.

Go to AltRight.com and Counter-Currents.com to learn more.

What do you know about Jesse Dunstan's background?

Was he ever in the military?

Does he have any family members who are/were in the military?

Nice slide thread JTRIG. Care to explain why you and co are attempting this bullshit again?

show me one american "nazi" figure married with children, then we can say it is exclusive to the alt-kike

I love how far right paranoia eats pretty much everything, but when a based zionist shills for israel 24/7 and sends them your hard worked tax dollars he is somehow a closet nazi

It's pretty obvious that you don't understand 14.88 dimensional chess.

Another retarded thing Gex did was using Carpenter Brut's music without paying the guy or even checking to see if he was an ajw or not. Turns out he is one and he threw a shit fit about the "nazis" stealing his music and then DMCA'd Open Gates. In the end Gex did more harm than good.

*sjw

Have a (You), though it's more than you deserve.

Honestly, I think they're living together again at this point. I know for a fact that when Eunuch said that he moved out of the apartment that they shared, he was full of shit. He was still in the same apartment at least two months after he said that he'd moved out.

He's got no military service. I don't know about any family members of his in the military, and to be frank, if I did, I wouldn't reveal that. My grievance is with him, not his family.

As far as his background goes. He got out of high school, and if I'm remembering correctly, he went to college for some shitty music degree. He was part of a crappy little band called Mathematic The Waves. After that, he ended up moving back near his home town to run the family business.

Jesse Dunstan has two, and a wife's son, but he convinced a woman to abort his first child, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't really count.

Don't they know your boy Atlantic is superior to any bullshit the Alt-Right makes?

Which one of you gave TRS the Civil Right to go protesting up on Holla Forums, yet when a real Holla Forumsack wanting to take back YouTube from the Alt-Light you go and take me down?

Get out The Raging Socialists, Atlantic got YouTube now

Just found Frank Collin!

W E A K AND L O W - E N E R GY
I did a far better job promoting quality memes from your boy Atlantic's YTube, I posted my stuff on EVERY board. TRS developed a cult following on Reddit, rather than keeping their production domestic in Holla Forums.

Are you seriously still going on with this shit, Christian?

And what is his family business?

Very interesting. I'm not surprised in the least.

First and foremost. All that shit was already public knowledge. I'm not revealing anything there that wasn't already known.

More importantly. Threatening with my dox isn't going to work. When I outed Ghoul for being a child grooming faggot, do you think that I didn't accept the fact that you fucks were probably going to dox me for it? That, if I continued outing the other faggots you've got in there for going after vulnerable young men for nudes and sex, my dox weren't going to get dropped? It's an empty threat, because it's not going to stop me. I've got far more on you and yours than you do on me, and all of it's also in the hands of people I can trust if something happens to me. You do whatever you think you need to. Me and mine are going to keep doing what we have been.

Some sort of hardware store. It got posted in one of the dox threads.

There's also a few images from HWNDU where Kike Eunuch showed up with a woman with her face obscured. There are a few where you can see that she's got the same nose as his wife.

Gex is a hero and a real human bean. Kill yourself you peal-clutching faggot.

Literally everyone is a secret agent goyim!
Radio Aryan=MI6, LMAO!

Millions saw his video. So, yeah he did more harm to you kikes than good.

Holla Forums was right again

Jesse Dunstan attended UCLA for a theater or film making degree. Do you have any information on his experiences there?

LMAO indeed.

Yeah, somebody posted one of those pictures in the current TRS / Mike Enoch thread. I had never seen those pictures before. I don't doubt for a second that the woman in the pictures is Ames Friedman.

If you've got more damning information on the TRS freaks that you haven't released yet, then you should consider releasing it.

Did you know it is illegal to be aware of child abuse and not report it?

Any updates on this situation?

He should probably report it then, tbh. TRSodomites would get BTFO for grooming children which would be a fitting end for them

(((They))) need leading men in otherwise decentralized movements like the alt-right.

Richard Spencer has ties with the CIA via his father and the publisher he worked for, Regnery. He stepped up as a "moderate" alt-right leader.

Mike Enoch has ties to the CIA via his ex-wife, whom he divorced specifically to get a court order that he cannot legally disclose any information about her or their relationship when asked by inquisitive followers of TRShit. TRS was created to group together the more "extreme" alt-righters.

This way (((they))) have a much easier time looking into the alt-right's actions and preparing counter-actions accordingly.

The worst enemy is the unpredictable enemy.

When you step outside the flowcharts where everyone is labeled "probable CIA asset", the Spencer-CIA connection is incredibly tenuous at best. It amounts to "The think tank he runs was founded by a guy whose uncle allegedly received CIA funding back in the 60s to publish anti-Soviet propaganda, according to some insider."

I should also note that I have yet to find a single firsthand source for E. Michael Jones claiming that Regnery Publishing received CIA money. So, not even that part of the flowchart is true.

Err, E Howard Hunt, not E. Michael Jones. I should really get some sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldQGwGxq6b8
Very few "alleged" things here.

bump

Nice try, WNigger. Your leader is a spook, and so is his boss.

Apollonian Germ is an idiot. He's only vaguely aware of the facts contained in that organizational chart.

Not to mention the recently doxxed NPI COO Gregory Conte's stereotypical CIA spook profile (Georgetown Univeristy, Russian language major, ROTC, employed by U.S. Govt. intelligence contractor recruiting firm run by a Sikh, etc).

I'll spell it out the implications of that chart for the hard of learning:

The CIA, DoD, and FBI were all present at the founding of the American WN movement.