ITT, Intellectuals and Politicians Whom Name the Jew

Prof. Michael Scheuer, Pat Buchanan, etc

I want to draw more attention to people that can help our cause and are well known and mainstream.

Mike Scheuer has recently written this excellent article about Iraq and Syria, which concludes:
non-intervention.com/2998/iraq-and-syria-measuring-the-meaningless/

This thread is for these and similar politicians and academics whom are not afraid to name the Jew, MOST IMPORTANTLY, Jewish-Americans, AIPAC, Israeli lobby, etc, because these are the most subversive and dangerous. Only post in this thread if your are vetting a person who explicitly names Jewish-Americans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L033M6wqNCI?t=7m12s
archive.fo/O7hfZ
archive.fo/nWtKu
unz.com/pgiraldi/how-i-got-fired/
natsummit.org/
natsummit.org/speakers.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Similarly Pat Buchanan explicitly names Jewish-Americans in some of his interviews. For example, at 7:12
youtu.be/L033M6wqNCI?t=7m12s

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt wrote pic related.

What is a Jew?

You throw them down the well.

Joe Biden lel

archive.fo/O7hfZ
archive.fo/nWtKu

Kek

Oven fuel

topkek

Dennis Kucinich has several decades of calling out the jew.

We are throwing alot more than just Jews down a fucking well if we want to fix things you nigger slant eyed spic

That explains those stories we all read in 2008 about his UFO sighting. I thought that sounded like someone was trying to meme him as a crazy.

Just like Martin Skreli and anyone else that is a big name and opposes them in some way.

Shut the fuck up kike, its pick on Juden day today.

I feel bad for Dennis Kucinich. Right after (((they))) slandered him out of politics, they redistricted Ohio and gave his district to Marcy Kaptur.

If only there was some way Kucinich could find comfort in a time like this. . .

Gotta share another. See, fam? There's hope even for you faggots!

I like this guy.

I think the deep state taking out Kucinich through the media is a badge of honor at this point. If he ran the biggest obstacle of winning would be the DNC stealing the nomination again. Kucinich could pull a Trump and switch parties with a very legitimate excuse of "everything has moved so far left I am basically a extreme right wing conservative at this point" and he would easily get away with it because they used that ammo on Trump already. Hes the only person I can think of who I would trust 100% other than Ron Paul.

Ron Paul himself on Sanders then Kucinich.

Ohio congressman James Traficant, a victim of a (((mysterious tractor accident)))

The good guys always accidentally die and the vampires live until 130. Go figure.

Filtered for illiteracy.

Look in a mirror, you'll see one.

Chuck Woolery

and millennial mods anchored the thread on it. Mel Gibson. I'm not sure about Steve King. He's pretty close though.

Steve King loves Israel more than anything else in the world.

trafficant, super pro america

Mearsheimer is one of the big name of today's geopolitics, i recommend everyone to read some of his works

Joe "just pop a round through the door" Biden is a gift that just keeps giving

Ah, I remember him. Didn't he once go on a tirade saying congressmen from both parties need to be tied to a fence and flogged to death?

unz.com/pgiraldi/how-i-got-fired/
How I Got Fired
Exposing Jewish power in America has real consequences

National Summit to Reassess the U.S.—Israel "Special Relationship"

natsummit.org/

All the speakers listed here: natsummit.org/speakers.htm

Yes, and then he (((died mysteriously,))) goyim. What a shame.

4:45

This is why the war on global terror is a hoax

That's every day, you kike fuck.

What happened to their eyebrows