Why did Star Trek discovery turned the Klingons into African American Space Muslims?

Why did Star Trek discovery turned the Klingons into African American Space Muslims?

I don’t even recall the Klingon being religious beyond cultural celebrations.

There supposed to represent Trump supporters.

Trump supporters are black and Muslim?

It’s funny. Because all the anti-trump themes backfired because Klingons literally did nothing wrong. Federation assassinated a Klingon leader in cold blood.

I thought the Klingons killed their gods?

To be fair. Discovery still a better Star Wars than the last Jedi.

Not unless you count sto'vo'kor and shit like that

Don't tell them that.

Because ironically, the writers are ignorant, and are racially stereotyping the Klingons as space black people.

This also explains why they willingly titled their series Star Trek Discovery when it is a well known trend for fans to abbreviate Trek series in to three letter acronyms. That or they intentionally wanted it to be called STD because they're bug chasers/gift givers.

Klingons are based on Samurai and the Bushido code, no idea why the modern idiots are portraying them as black/nigger savages since its a contradiction to their character.

apparently they fear the samurai, for some reason.

Klingons are split between the genuinely honourable type, and the scummy pirate type who hide behind a facade of honourability. Anyway, nothing about them is particularly African. They're like Vikings more than anything.

I’m shocked Holla Forums noticed they turned the Klingon into space niggers instead of SJWs and the left.

vikings are nigger tier while Klingons are set between Samurai and Yakuza (honorable and scummy type)

Well, I actually watch Star Trek.

Klingons were supposed to be Soviets in the OT. Even in Next Gen, when tensions between the West and Union were cooling off and it was deemed cool to have a Klingon in the ship.

I have noticed this trend of turning villains into Trump analogues but failing spetacularly at making it genuine. People like to say Snoke and the First Order represent the Trump administration, but they really don't look alike in motivations or ideology. The First Order has more in common with ISIS due to using indoctrinated soldiers, performing terrorist attacks against a dominant superpower that underestimates them and plan to revive one of the greatest empires in history (in their case, they want to rebuild their caliphate).

No they aren’t. They were based on Mongolians and/or Soviets and then drew on fantasy dwarf portrayals in TNG.

Star Trek is a boring rip off of Star Wars

The thing is, Snoke and the First Ordah have no motivations or ideology. That's the big problem with this new trilogy, the lack of story and purpose. Snoke and the FO exist only because the script required it. Worse, TLJ is written like the final episode of a story.

Star wars is a boring rip off of From The Earth to the Moon.

Just liberals being obviously racist to everyone but themselves.

Nothing like waking up in the morning and looking at yourself in the mirror thinking "good. No one I meet today will ever mistake me for an adult!"

the only good star treks are the JJ directed ones, they are solid.

Strong black woman main
-mentoring weak fat white girl
can karate-chop klingons np.
+gay doctor+science officer
+suicide bomb vulcans
+jedi-vulcan-space-time-mind-connection
+heaping on SJW and just out right bad shit story.

fuck this world and our world both

STD was in development before the whole Trump thing blew up so it seems obvious they were making them space ISIS then tried to ride the virtue signal wave by saying they were based on Trump when they really were not.

JJ's War Trek isn't that bad.

It's not Star Trek but Star Trek never did belong on the big screen.

This.

What’s wrong with his eyes?

male raped by strong female Klingon torturer.
only white male with power (captain) is an edge lord.
only ongoing romantic relationship is interracial.

basically this is star trek: tales of a blackwoyam

What did they mean by this?

He's the kwisatz haderach CY+3 edition

Honestly?

Trump + Game of Thrones. Prove me wrong.

REMAIN KLINGON.

True but that says very little. Kind of like boasting that being raped is better than being murdered.