Anti-White jew 'Unite the Right' organizer Jason Kessler indicted for perjury

Anti-White jew 'Unite the Right' organizer Jason Kessler indicted for perjury

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WCAV) — Jason Kessler, the organizer of the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, has been indicted by an Albemarle County grand jury on a felony perjury charge.

According to court records, the charge stems from a sworn statement he made in January.

Kessler gave a statement to a magistrate on Jan. 23, 2017, claiming that he was assaulted by James Taylor on the Downtown Mall while trying to gather signatures for his petition to get Wes Bellamy removed from the Charlottesville City Council.

However, Kessler later pleaded guilty to assaulting Taylor and charges were dismissed against Taylor.

Kessler admitted to punching Taylor in the face after a confrontation over his petition.

"He and his buddy came over, they scribbled on my petition and vandalized it," said Kessler. "James didn't want to have a conversation with me, he yelled you're a….and he called me a name. I felt threatened and I hit him to get him away from me."

On the other hand, Taylor says he was simply killing time on the mall with his dog and a cup of coffee.

"He handed me his clipboard so I could read it and I handed it back to him," said Taylor. "I said what I said to him and he didn't like it."

Taylor and Kessler both say curse words were exchanged before Kessler punched Taylor in the face, busting his lip.

Kessler went on to say, "Man to man, yell in a man's face and expect to get punched in the face."

When asked in April about the dropped charges and his accusations of assault against Taylor, Kessler walked away from reporters.

"I'll admit that what I did was not legal," Kessler said earlier that day, though. "I was having a bad day. I've never done anything like this before and it will never happen again."
archive.is/E1Qrf

Enjoy a jew-free first post, OP.

I hope Mike "The jew lover" Enoch is next

I hope him and spencer drive off a cliff

Haha what a fag, I hope he goes to prison and has his asshole enlarged.

That will only give him pleasure. He loves BBC.

Yeah, being a sperg that is not interested in defending yourself but instead trying to be a controlling asshole - you would side with Jews.

This niggerloving kike? Finally.

Flash! Headline News!
Bulletin: A Jew who lied about being /ourguy/ later lied under oath and is now damaging the cause among retards who think he's a NatSoc. Turns out Jews are our misfortune.
End of /News/

He is a jew

Good, hope they put a bullet in his head.

Disgusting. People on here said far worse about that heifer and lil dicky immediately disavows and ostracizes him for his mild comment? Fucking PR-cuckold moralfaggot, as far as I'm concerned he didn't say anything wrong and I don't see any evidence that he's a jew besides the twitter accounds of other jews and cia plants.

kike sucker punches a guy and can only bust his lip, sad!

Btw, I just posted fairly credible evidence that Ghoul from TRS was in a gay relationship

He was drunk and high on ambien and risking potential legal consequences

Altright fags knew he was Jewish and mentally retarded at the time

So the disavowal was coming anyway

Nothing wrong with fucking the maid.

Seems like a patsy to me. I wont be happy until Spencer is dead.

Reported for supporting miscegenation.

Everyone involved in promoting the Unite the Right march was either a jew or state agent

Someone still needs to sue the Governor, the city and the police for fucking it up though.

It really pissed of the Jew before they shoaded it.

Spence is obviously controlled opposition. Could he be useful to us in death? A kind of political martyr?

Heimbach? American vanguard?

Neither of them are. Neither was Cantwell.

Yeah, McAuliffe already has an FBI investigation ongoing into his finances. Another one would kill his chance at running in 2016. He's Clinton's proxy.

I live in VA and people still kvetch about it all the time here. It might have been controlled opposition (at least, Kessler/Spencer/Enoch,) but got DAM did it get some sand in the kike mayor's (and Mcauliffe's) cunts.

nah, they are probably not jews, just idiotic larpers

either way, a Clinton crony like McAuliffe should drive off a cliff

also, how tf did I not check these dubs?

polite sage

And not a single fuck was given.
Kys
Shareblue.com

funny that afterwards but before jail, cantwell came right out and said a fed (fbi I believe) contacted him and said he would help him with his situation. Either cantwell admitted he would gladly be turned by the fbi or he is one of the densest fuckers alive.

Traditionally miscegenation is interbreeding not anything sexual, so it would be okay to fuck the black maid so long as you neutered her first.

Still a bad idea due to STDs and how it will disgust many white women if they find out about it.

TAKE THE FIFTH
This soft faggot deserves jail time for being a talkative bitch. Why would you admit your guilt? Please kill yourself Kessler.