Despite the retarded censorship changes, and the fact that it took a super edition before the roster was respectable...

Despite the retarded censorship changes, and the fact that it took a super edition before the roster was respectable, Skullgirls is still a good deal of fun

I've been spending a lot of time on fightcade playing third strike and its fun to see the contrast between a grappler like Alex and what they tried to do with Beowolf, though it's granted that it would be different being a hyperfighter.

Any general opinions other than the obvious?

Only if you have abysmal taste in fighting games.
You already have your "opinion" and you're either fishing for a circlejerk or shilling.

That's Holla Forums in a nutshell about any game ever tho.

Only if you stick around shit threads.

This should be bannable offence.

I liked that they gave DLC characters away for free in a limited time after they were released and I also had a ton of fun with the game.
it's pretty good.

hi mike z
fuck off mike z

indivisible a shit

who the fuck is mike z

Wait what did they censor? The tits?

is it so bad to talk about videogames

We're not talking about Indivisible

They removed a couple of frames of fanservice shots because "lol we're grown up now"

they redid some of the panty shots on the attacks to cover them up. Its pretty dumb. It doesn't really affect the game itself though so its not that big a deal -to me- but I get that half the reason to play for some people is to do it one handed

Wow that's seriously petty and autistic.

Least we got fan art right boys?

Honestly if I have to, I'll make my own, hell I'm sure we can just mod the old frames back in if it comes to such a thing

Combofest gameplay is garbage, the only thing good about Skullgirls is the art style and waifus

Eliza is clearly the best girl.

I played the game for a long time and I like it, but I decided that I'm not going to put the amount of time into the game that requires to "get good" and play on a high level because there aren't enough people playing the game and none of my friends care about it enough to also get good. Also I was powering through my dislike of assist-based team fighters while playing it, and the game is so reset heavy it feels suffocating to play. I could never really get a handle of defending myself against the strongest players online, after losing to the guy that won the SG tournament a couple years ago (not SonixFox, the other guy), then getting matched against him again and having him pick my team and brutalize me, it was pretty clear I didn't have shit going for me.
I love Ahad's art, Double caters to practically all of my fetishes, but he and the rest of the team are pretty much dead to me because of all the virtue signalling libshit they've gotten themselves mixed up in, and am not going to support them anymore.

Where the fuck are her nipples

Is Annie in the game yet?

they are to busy making their game that celebrates culture

The game had potential but it went to shit because it wanted to ride the coatails of mahvel and other games without bringing in anything original. They could have implemented any number of anti-infinite solutions like an actual burst or pushback during combos but instead implemented the shitty IPS system that actually hurts you for trying to tech out of a combo. If it was a 1v1 or tag game like KoF the small as fuck cast and reset heavy design wouldn't have been so bad. I do like many of the character designs, but their personalities are usually shit or full of memes so they get ruined anyways. They had cool as fuck movesets like Squiggly's and Eliza's original moveset design would have been cool too but the devs were hacks and couldn't implement it properly. I don't actually mind long combos if they're appealing to look at or if they actually do damage, but in SG they do neither. The gameplay could have been so good but mostly everyone involved had no talent. I do commend everything else thats not gameplay though (except fuck the memes and censorship)

Death to mashers

I'm gonna need some source on that, user.

I don't mind that part, its just that it feels like it does the opposite of what it what designed to do

I'm guessing you're the type that merely consumes, but has never created.

Am I wrong for assuming those bits weren't meant for titillation? Not that there's anything wrong with sexy stuff just, what other point is there to it.

If the Devs themselves are the ones who want it, It doesn't bother me. It's their creative vision. I may not agree with its implications but that doesn't mean they have to cater to me.

If their creative vision makes the game worse, or it weakens their public image, then that is what they deserve.