Feds are lying. He left a note...

Feds are lying. He left a note. LMVPD officer who leaked the photos is being hunted by the sherriff who apparently can afford to launch investigations into random leaks but still hasn't managed to find a motive and has lied about the note.

Where is the Australian who claimed he was the rightful rentee of the second room and why aren't the FBI looking for him? Why are the feds and local cops lying about the note? What does the note say that scares them so much?

False flag indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfiles.cc/file/7a8eb57bc8f4458bb950698ae20a5945
cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/vegas-shooter-paddock-foreign-cruises/index.html
archive.is/DU1V8
news.com.au/world/north-america/las-vegas-shooters-links-to-prostitutes-being-investigated/news-story/8be699d170e545e58b5c2953ffd20fea
archive.is/x7fTS
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TvZvRoFi4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Send my minibar bill to the CIA."

CIAniggers confirmed false flag. They've been planning this the whole time and the witnesses at the scene most believe they are two shooters.

In all honesty, that paper could be a checklist or blank. All we know is there was a piece of paper in his room.

What is up with Sheriffs?

According to Alex Jones, the room was full of ANTIFA materials, will be interesting to see if future (leaked) photos can confirm that.

this

jones is retarded

?

dead guy?

What I don't understand is why he didn't go out 2guns blazing through the hotel. Eating a pistol like a bitch instead of pulling a scarface.

Looks like a fucking cia nigger dummy. Flat and weird body, with bent shin and knees and arm in strange angles.

user, you know there's a sticky for this topic, right?

So that explains why there is an investigation into who leaked it, but no investigation into the FBI for saying there's no terrorism link even though ISIS are saying the shooter was their guy.

Yeah, but that's where all the shills are.

Why is there another gun on his leg if he shot himself with the handgun?

He couldn't have been sitting because you go limp when you die not fly 2 feet off of a chair and do a 180 degree rotation and still manage to have a 2nd gun land on top of you.

Earlobes don't match.

Considering the ridiculous amount of guns he'd never be able to use and how easy it was for him to sneak them all in there, it strongly hints at an arms deal gone wrong with law enforcement backing, possibly FBI gun running.

Of course, it's all conjecture.

What is that giant black thing, a dildo or a vibrator or something?

You're worse than a nigger.

Maybe he casually laid down on the floor to blow his cia nigger dummy brains out, did you ever think about that? What's that thing on his hand supposed to be by the way? It's too dark for me to see.

Alex Jones makes shit up. You haven't figured that out by now?

He and his jewish staff made that shit up for clicks and views.

waterfilters

Why wear gloves?

Most mass shooters always go out on their own terms because bullets ripping through your body fucking hurts, and most likely don't want to end up as a bloody heap with bullets lodged in their guts as they wait to bleed out in agony.

Anything known about the Vegas sheriff or police in general. Get the note info out everywhere.

You have no proof that he's lying about this yet.

He weaves facts into his own narrative, but the raw intel can be surprisingly accurate.

I haven't watched waterfiltersman since a couple of years into post 911. Is he still on that nazis are the real problem in this world?

I always remember hearing globalists!! globalists!! myself honestly.

yeah but for Jones globalists = nazis
don't ask me how that makes sense for him

Yeah, that too. The nazi angle was because this was back in the Bush era and he had this notion that Bush was descended from operation paperclip nazis or something.

He's switched to Antifa are the real nazis type of stuff. Occasionally he'll say really huge civnat-cuck stuff like, "I don't care of America is ALL brown, as long as its FREE! Oh and I think tanned skin looks nice, I wish I wasn't so pasty". He deserves to swing on DOTR, but he does still push out some nuggets of intel.

He takes a truth, heaps on a lot of razzledazzle to make it look crazy and then showily spergs out about it for an hour to sell waterfilters. I'm not at all convinced he's not a controlled opposition CIA nigger.

It can also be entirely fabricated.

He's just a disinfo agent, always mixing truth with lies so people don't look further. His court records reveal under oath he admits that he is just "playing a character". Not even he believes his own bullshit. All he cares about is whether or not you will buy his waterfilters.

And if he's wrong, he doesn't sell so many filters in the future. Do you see how this works yet?

you guys are so fucking gullible it's embarassing

Care to elaborate kike?

you know how it works, or should by now. you ask them to elaborate on their vague statements and they pretend you're retarded for not being able to read their minds.

Tools doing the job they were designed for.

fuck alex jones. reported and filtered.

funny, you didn't ask the same of the op. but i guess you don't need sources when you don't actually care about the truth

That's exactly what Alex wants you to say.

reported and filtered

Oh shit. The CIA nigger shills have arrived. Prepare your anuses.

Don't forget he talked about how one of his ancestors racemixed with a cherokee injun and said he was proud of it.

bye

He calls out white genocide but blames it on "weird white people" because the CIA programmed him to resist the JQ.

because we're not spergs, unlike you, and we can wait a while for things to actually flesh themselves out and if they don't we don't need to doubly sperg about someone reporting false information when half the shit posted here is that anyway because, whether because of shills or sheer idiocy. when something fresh like this is developing, that you jump onto the official narrative before any independent investigation is a take out of the shill playbook given to you in cianiggerdom 101

Hmm

Being so stupid you miss the fucking joke. Yeah, BYE you fucking faggot.

Video of the note!

see

You can clearly see the blur of a few paragraphs on the page, definitely not blank and definitely not a list.

People forget the times he was wrong and remember the times he's right. He plainly has no qualms whatsoever about making shit up, he's done it countless times already. It's his modus operandi.

What is the object sitting on top of the potential note?

Interesting
I'll come back to this thread later, if OP has been banned by the mods, we can assume this info is legit.

That the
Deepstate did Vegas

FBI GREETING CARD!!!!!!!.pdf (421.47 kB)

anonfiles.cc/file/7a8eb57bc8f4458bb950698ae20a5945

No need to sign or write anything, just print this FBI Greeting Card out on cardstock, and mail off to your nearest friendly neighborhood treasonous FBI special agent!!!

if alex called out the kikes / ZOG he would get shut down overnight. Just look at what happened with )((Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack))(

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

the note has numbers on it apparently only meaningful to the shooter - police are trying to decipher their meaning. it's not a suicide note or any sort of manifesto/ motive explanation etc source: some random paddock article on cnn i forgot which one

found it: cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/vegas-shooter-paddock-foreign-cruises/index.html

"The source said investigators recovered a notepad with numbers in it "significant to the gunman" and were attempting to determine their meaning."

if dubs the note contained dubs

You need to lurkmoar.

this version should be spread everywhere

Or a robbery.

His kike exwife tried to claim he was insane and used his show as proof. Obviously he isn't the same person in real life as in the show. No one is.

Clips are a long walk from that window, to me it just screams 2nd person in the room. Mr Matuculis puts his ammo dump 10 paces and stand up away from his position?
Nope

corrected for the angle of the bottom right image

The note would probably be a bad thing for the mossad agents since it's clearly kike scratch handwriting and the pen smells of gefilte fish.

How am I only just now noticing the vertical grip on one of the rifles on the floor is way too far forward? Is that a gun for Reed Richards?

I am in control.

You are not.

I'm seeing an incredible clusterfuck of conflicting stories with this case. Some articles of the MSM are pushing the idea that Paddock was free of any mental health problems, whilst his partner Marilou Danley has been quoted as saying that Paddock was prone to lying in bed and screaming (this narrative has first appeared 22 hours ago that I'm aware of).

The note, apparently, was a series of numbers.

archive.is/DU1V8
news.com.au/world/north-america/las-vegas-shooters-links-to-prostitutes-being-investigated/news-story/8be699d170e545e58b5c2953ffd20fea

He didn't commit suicide.
He was Murdered.

I'm just gonna say it, someone tackled Paddock and pinned him on his back. he/they then shot him in the mouth, creating the blood pool in the area and forcing his head back.

When he/they got up, the bloody gun left a trail of droplets to where they put it down…

I think the head moved when they were planting the rifle UNDER his legs, and when they put the gloves on him….

There's no doubt that there's something fucked up about the official story here, but I don't know what it is.

I wonder if the gun was resting on his chest when they found him, and threw it off him then.

Also here is the Hammer that is laying by the window.

I wonder if Home Depot keeps records of what items are bought, and when, and if they have cameras….

I wonder if we'd see Paddock in such a video, or someone else.

You bet your ass they do if he used a credit card.

The problem I have with this is they didn't move the rifle off his legs, unless they put it back for the photo. It makes sense for them to move the revolver away, but if that's what they were doing wouldn't they have also moved the rifle that was within his reach?

If they wanted to. I get the impression this guy's motives were distinctly incompatible with modern anti-Trump, anti-guns motives, so they have no interest in publicizing his motives and inspirations because it would work against them.

If he were a pro-Trump white supremacist, we'd know it. But instead we're left in the dark, which suggests he's something else, possible the pure opposite.

If it was thrown, then the path would be straighter, the path of the drips is curved, and the drips are frequent and consistent. Meaning it was slowly and smoothly moved.

Some people said it was kicked, but that would be a very odd arc for the revolver to tumble….

Also his left shoulder is facing the door, so it'd be more natural for the SWAT guy to kick it toward Paddock's feet. For that path in the picture, the SWAT guy would have to approach the body, pivot so he is facing Paddock, then kicking the revolver…. While ignoring the Rifle at Paddock's feet, AND under his legs…

Also…

Thanks, that was bothering the shit out of me

True, it was definitely moved posthumously. But it still looks like it was resting on his chest either before or after swat arrived.

(?)

I thought they aren't supposed to distrub a crime scene?

This is the scenario I imagine;

A man is trying to kill Paddock in a way that looks like a suicide. How would he do it?

He would need to take him by surprise, tackle him, pin him to the ground, then in the scuffle, shoot him in the mouth.

What would you do next?
Optimally the gun should be tossed to the side because of the backlash the body makes when the brain is shot.

I think this guy was an amateur, and was slightly shocked from the scuffle.

Nice dubs, but I dont think that's a bullet hole. It looks more like shadow of the shirt.

I DO NOT like how the picture is cropped to leave out the revolver…. You still need to explain how it moved WITH the drip pattern and path.

The amount of blood could go either way, but it's more consistent with a gun shot through the roof of the mouth

Honestly the physics of that picture don't make sense, like you say.

The scene had to be tampered with by a third party in some way, if that's a shot of the scene.

How exactly would he end up laying on his back straight, with legs straight as well as shown in OP, and the blood be pooled at his chest and trailed as if his hand did some physics motion to fling the bloodied handgun above his head. He would have had to spazzed or something from the shot he took and drop the gun. Otherwise, it was tampered with and the gun was on his chest and moved by someone else.

Possibly a Dremel tool.

The Texas A&M shooter had seven long guns in the clocktower with him but only used one. It seems like when someone wants to spend their last hours in a mass shooting, they load up with all the weapons they can muster.

Why not? It would certainly make a weapon with a hot barrel easier to handle if you plan to change firing positions. Also reduces wear and tear on the palms when you're firing hundreds and hundreds of rounds. Older people have thinner skin.

Look at the stack of magazines next to the pillar. That's right next to the open window: ready to go but out of the way so he wouldn't kick them around while juggling weapons.
The scattered mags were likley just tossed aside when they were spent.

The only weird things about the case that seem constant are these

Blood contains two components: plasma and corpuscles. The absorption patterns in the carpet seem consistent with the spread of thinner and thicker blood fractions.

His targets were the white, Trump-voting demographic. You bet your ass this was an attack on white people and they'd never announce this motive if true.

He could have sat down then shot himself in the heart, and the odd grip he'd have had on the pistol could have caused it to tumble when he fell over. Shooting yourself in the heart while sitting down seems weird, but I'm sure his mental state after shooting hundreds of people was weird to say the least.

The position of the AR over his feet, and the placement of the mag, suggests to me that he was sitting over the gun to unjam or otherwise work with it. Then he changed his mind and decided it was time to snuff it.

Shooting yourself in the heart is actually a good way to suicide. It kills you in seconds and is less prone to fuckup than putting a barrel in your mouth. If you miss the heart you're still likely to hit your aorta and die just as fast.

False flag? Thats not how it works. If there was a note, it was real, and its a COVERUP. Hes probably either actually ISIS, or just another radical leftists and they are doing damage control on the public.

Confession? (then: extracted under torture/blackmail?)

Seemed the tracer ammo wasn't dipped into; with the flood lights lit, maybe they declined to use them.

Exactly. Brian Hodge is on record saying that he was renting the adjacent room, which looks to have been used as well based on the blown out windows…

archive.is/x7fTS

Explain the blood stains on the face, its clear that it flowed over his face one way, then another. Or maybe the blood separated as it flowed out?

He'd be sitting on another gun too though (check OP)…

And that doesn't explain the gun and drip pattern / path.
SEE VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TvZvRoFi4

The Blood viscosity will flow off a material only for a few moments, after it sits for a bit IT WILL NOT DRIP. This means the revolver was moved IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT GOT BLOOD ON IT!

I think the gun shot wound was through the roof of the mouth, that would get the amount of blood on it necessary for it to drip immediately.

why not 2 in the chest and one in the head? just to make sure

I cleaned up the "suicide" note as best I could. there is something there but I can't tell what it says though

He's either the most prolific boomer the world has ever seen or he's not the shooter because WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NOT WEAR SHOES YOU CAN ACTUALLY RUN IN DURING A FUCKING ATTACK, EVEN IF YOU DID PLAN TO DIE?

That doesn't make any sense though, don't (((they))) want as much chaos going as possible? Why waste time covering it up if they can just pour fuel on the fire and say he was a leftist?

>don't (((they))) want as much chaos as possible
Yes and no. They want controlled chaos or they want to slowly boil the frog. They absolutely do not want unbridled chaos. If actual chaos hits, there is a good chance they will get a race war. They don't actually want a race war. We are the ones that want a race war because we know and they know that we would win relatively quickly.
What they need is to kill us with a slow death of a million tiny controlled cuts.

Good point, don't know how others (and myself) missed that.

Well sure, but….
huh.

Gotta be comfy, running didn't factor into the equation. Does he look like someone who has ever run in his life?

alex jones is an agent of misdirection.

shot in chest. you can see the blood on his shirt

Tried posting this in the thread 20 but it's not posting:

Jesus A Campos Age 25
Current Address
4131 E Saint Louis Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89104-5231
Map
Possible Relatives
Alexandra Campos, Alexandria Campos, Jesus Campos, Arturo Campos, Juan Mateo Campos, Juan M Campos, Luis R Campos, Luis M Campos, Sylvia Campos
Possible Associates
Angelica Quintero, Jorge O Quintero>>10723180
da sauce: true people search dot com

p.s. tried posting this reply for the last 10mins

wonder why he bothered wearing gloves if he was going to kill himself

wonder why he bothered wearing gloves if he was going to kill himself

What’s the blue tube for?

the question of the friggen century. you ignorantly waltz in here sucking on your lollipop and absentmindedly ask about the blue as if we didn't already discuss this?!?! who the fuck do you think you are??!?!!

he was going to wrap himself in a funnoodle and jump out the window into a pool as part of his grand escape

More to the theory he didn't want fingerprints on the guns he was selling. More curiously, who the fuck shot him from the front and how? Did swat sneak into the room and hide behind the curtain like in the fucking pink panther?

MSM keeps showing his way younger photo.. anyone else notice they are pushing that 20 year old photo?

also adds to the gun selling theory, grinding out serial numbers

heat from the guns from auto fire

oh true

towel would have worked just as well though, he was shooting from a stationary spot

Wrong diameter. Looks like a 1” tube.

More like for scoring the window for a clean break.

There is also zero blood spatter on the left and right quadrants of the scene. On top of that, it looks like they covered his hand to hide the blood mist that would have resulted from a shot inside the mouth.

Equally, there is no blood spatter following normal physical laws of nature to indicate he was standing. For example, there is nothing under his mouth and everything is headed upwards. This indicates he was laying in that very position, with his head tilted upwards as you see here, when the shot took place. However, this makes no sense due to the location of the gun. When a suicide shot, from a laying position, takes place the arm would not move upwards but moves downwards so, if anything, the gun would rest by his waist or, at most, thigh area.

Due to the fact there is absolutely no spatter on anywhere but that one location which is coming directly from the wound there is absolutely zero doubt that the shot took place with him in the very position he is in (ie: he wasn't standing).

The other thing is that his skin is especially wan and his right ear shows signs of crumpling which is consistent with a cartilage that is within ice for an extended period of time.

Very odd.

Yep that's one important shopping list don't want to forget the milk

Don't have original source, but according to Molymeme, he was extremely allergic and frequently wore gloves. Also would request the casinos to clean the floors because of his allergies. His brother said his girlfriend never wore makeup or perfume for this reason.

Apparently on the paper he had written his calculated bullet drop.

Nigger did you watch any of the press conferences. He had written down numbers on the piece of paper, it's being investigated by cryptographers but aren't getting anywhere so far.

Good point. It's like when a crime happens and "youths" is the only description, you know why they are holding back.