Trump Hires Israeli Military Contractors to Build US-Mexico Wall

The Palestinian BDS National Committee [BNC], the largest coalition in Palestinian civil society that leads the global BDS movement, strongly condemns the US Department of Homeland Security [DHS] decision to award millions of dollars in contracts to fulfill US President Donald Trump's ominous promise to expand the wall at the Mexico-US border.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/biryS
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=db624ab3e7356ff358bbf40cdde5c721&_cview=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have already had this thread there is an Israeli contractor among several other contractors being considered. Lurk more

0.01 has been added to your account

This thread was made because thread creation rate has reached its limit. They will continue to slip in low effort slide threads throughout the day to ensure that the board new thread creation limit is reached, blocking new threads.

Great source you got there nigger.

He's right you fucking jew.

Sage

That's actually a nice graffiti

Nice source.

no, i just did not see there was another thread, and i did search first.

apologies for being redundant. this was not intended to slide anything, not aware of reaching thread create limit. just being autistic.
>archive.li/biryS

This really raviolis those fussilies.

#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087
#MEDIAMATTERS
#SHAREBLUE.COM
#IMWITHHER2087

I bet this is the only reason why he was allowed to do the wall in the first place

Here we can witness the evolution of the Jew. Aware that we know they shoot for first post, but unaware of how we identify them, this late riser believes he's pioneering a new field: Second posting.

Oh look, its tor posting now.

Sahe

This reallly almonds those truffles, shareblue.com
IMWITHER2069?

well the jews do have a pretty good wall.

this

didn't we meme it anyway? I don't want kikes getting their sheky weckies, but we definitely memed this.

how many illegals have gotten through Israel's walls btw?

its flawless
if someone brings that up, he says jews have their own wall
and if someone critisizes that one, they call him antisemitic

cuckolds will defend this

Bump

Pretty sure we didn't kike. If we did it was most likely locked and deleted pretty quick.

Yeah, thanks for outing yourself. We did.

Fuck off nigger, it was discussed and shilled in already. one of the designs was a nuclear waste ditch.
This is a slide thread that doesnt even provide any sources because OP knows it's only one of the contractors who put forth a prototype.

This

Also, this
>fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&tab=core&id=db624ab3e7356ff358bbf40cdde5c721&_cview=0

brainless piece of shit

Trump is an honorary jew