I

I

DEMAND

that you guys tell me what you think about quick experience games on steam. You know the ones that are around $0.50 like that shower with dad game.

Ironically shit games are still shit games.

They belong in the trash.

So this is what kids call shit games nowadays?
If you're serious, games like that one are made as youtuber bait aka developers making meme games for a quick buck

But what about if they're good. What if you just want a quick rush before work? That sounded wrong

that's a big if user

There are hundreds of them on steam right now. If you want to see examples go on steam now and look for ones that are around a dollar while not on sale.

I just linked a common example that a lot of people would know to get the ball rolling.

They still belong in the trash.

Fuck, my sage.

Then they'd be better off as freeware.

They still aren't good. Handheld games are designed to be played in quick bursts, these games are like the equivalent of a dollar store gag gift, if anything games like these used to be on Newgrounds

Yes, there are hundreds of them because no effort was put into them and sell for a dollar because idiots will buy anything their favorite shill tallks about, especially if they're cheap.

So you're basically saying that they're all a gyp because you're essentially paying for Warioware Inc. minigames. Individually.

I can agree with that.

They're shit but if I could make bucks doing it I would too.

Why the fuck the sage doesn't save

I always thought people bought them because they were bored browsing for something to play and see something for pocket change and buy it because "why not?"

Not everything is about shills and marketing. Take that paranoia filled nonsense to halfchan.

Any game that is 50 cents or lower might as well be a free browser game

Shovelware garbage of the lowest kind.
They're cancer. Nothing more, nothing less. Pointless games that if they were wiped from existence nothing would change. They are useless pieces of crap.
If you bought any fucking meme game. Kill yourself. Rid the world of your cancer.

You could take literally any old-school flash game and it would be better than even the best $0.99 meme game on steam
wew

I like how adamant you are user. I respect that. I have never bought any, I just see them a lot so I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Well, i don't mind playing these, only retards actually pay that kind of games though, it's like paying for an Atari 2600 game in $CURRENT_YEAR

There are some good games that sell for dirt cheap like OWH.
However, you can easily tell the game that you posted was made as a meme game/youtuber bait.
As most of these games, they're made as a weird/shocking game so they can make a quick buck from idiots watching youtube videos as I said before.
Also

Then I would just fap before work.

Thank you for clarifying exactly why these games a problem. Kudos to you, user.

I have Lumines, which is a better quick time burner than any shit pixel game out there.

Those 50ยข games are pretty damn overpriced. You'd have to pay me to get me to play them.

Not to mention steam is DRM cancer.

Tell me what you don't like about Steam user. I'm genuinely interested to hear your opinion on it. I usually play games from the client myself.

the best pc gaming has to offer, post-steam.

nice one user,you showed them

what have you discussed in 8 posts

[long morally implicitive rant without any practical negatives to speak of that haven't been solved already]

There, I did his work for him

2600 games cost like the same amount as cartridges lol

Why not play a good game for a short time instead?

why does this have so many replies?
it's not even bait.

If they're good they'll make it on the front page of newgrounds

RIP Games post 2007

Nigga, no game out there is good enough to be fun in such a short time, either >>>/fap/, >>>/mu/, or >>>/shitpost/

oh baby

Why the fuck would a robot need glasses?

but that fucking ID

This meme still isn't funny.

is the lack of thought a thought?
i am completely indifferent

it's not a very funny joke if you have to pay for it

to make your weewee harder

To switch between different effective vision rsnges, silly