github.com/ElegantMonkey/mpv-webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Welner
depravitystandard.org/take_the_survey.html?iid=102071
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretend it never happened.

Webm faggot.

this tbqh

Man… You guys remember back 7 years ago? Remember how it was all a joke? A couple anons had strong beliefs but mostly we just came to shitpost. Then the dark knight shooting happened and along with it came a completely unexpected surge in communists. And they were instantly winning the minds of the plebs. And then so much shit started happening and it looked like we were powerless and only had months before we would be in some fema camp? And then when we started digging into shit furiously until we managed to stop the us from bombing the shit out of Syria when Assads defeat looked inevitable?

But even then we didnt have the reach to really fix things. Almost no one would listen and those who would would think you were nuts. Not all of Holla Forums but a significant amount of us have put in so much fucking time into red pilling as many people as possible over so many years. This is what we fought for. The goyim are waking up. They are just below the horizon and dawn breaks. So take heed and meme harder than you have ever memed before.

Its been an absolute fucking pleasure serving with you lads.

if someone will give me a retard friendly webm tutorial i will webm every single embed by lazy nigger anons until the day i die
this is my promise to you

MPV is a pretty easy way of doing it: github.com/ElegantMonkey/mpv-webm

salutes (you) user

I know what you mean about non-stop redpilling user, everyone I know and many many that I don't have been at the end of my rants and I have an impressive conversion rate.
I am quite literally a fanatical preacher of Truth and cannot imagine any other way of being.

Late Night Comedians and Democrat leaders are responsible for these Trump supporters getting hurt and killed. Their irresponsible violent language is helping polarize the country for her.

We need to silence CNN's hate speech.

CNN on suicide watch

I think they realize how toxic pc culture really is and it's going to red pill not only them but plenty of their viewers to, just my guess. If not, disregard.

forensics scientist

Oh, you mean forensic PSYCHOLOGIST (((Michael Welner)))?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Welner

Depravity Standard/Depravity Scale

Welner has pioneered research to operationalize an evidence-based approach for courts and juries charged with defining "heinous", "depraved", and "evil" crimes in sentencing determinations.[70] The Depravity Standard contains twenty-five components of intent, actions, victimology, and attitudes associated with criminal offenses.[71] The goal of the research is to promote an emphasis on gathering evidence as opposed to relying on impressionistic arguments, and to establish a methodology that prevents bias based on race, diagnosis, prognosis, or history, socioeconomics, or other personal factors.[72] The application of the Depravity Standard distinguishes particular crimes by their severity relative to other comparable crimes. For example, the Depravity Standard’s application will enable the distinction of the worst of murder relative to other murders, the worst of assault relative to other assaults, and the worst of white collar crimes and thefts relative to comparable crimes.[73]

The Depravity Standard is an inventory of evidence relating to the different stages of a crime – before, during, and after. The Depravity Scale, an internet-based series of surveys and a component of the Depravity Standard research,[74] has established public consensus for what aspects of a crime are most heinous.[71] The Depravity Standard, informed in part by this data, by higher court decisions, and by evidence from adjudicated cases,[75] is not a psychological evaluation or test.[74] Rather, it is an inventory to guide inexperienced jurors on what qualities of a crime may distinguish its severity if they believe them to be present.[71]

The Forensic Panel
Welner is the founder and chairman of The Forensic Panel, a multi-specialty forensic practice which employs peer-review of its forensic consultation. The objective of peer review, pursuant to the protocols established by The Forensic Panel, is intended to minimize examiner bias by subjecting forensic assessment to the formal evaluation and scrutiny of peers, who critique the diligence, objectivity, and adherence to standards of the work.[69] The Forensic Panel is composed of over thirty practitioner members who provide forensic consultation in psychiatry, psychology, neuroradiology, emergency and critical care medicine, nursing, toxicology, and pathology.

depravitystandard.org/take_the_survey.html?iid=102071

I can say the same komerad. Stay strong, never falter!

tldr?

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth user. Taking down CNN and demonizing their agenda is good! Plenty of people have already said the same thing as this kike, including Scott Adams.

Won't work, my mom's a boomer and she and I talked about this thing yesterday. She said that he probably went crazy from watching too much TV news.

She's a normie, too.

Webm for Retards:
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

The fun days are approaching brothers

You know he's using tor but you don't know he can't upload shit and that's why he has to use embeds? You kikes need more training.

More Liberal violence, just like the Scalice shooting. He chose the country music concert for a reason.

Has Killery condemned the vile violent act yet? Shame!

Bingo. How many concerts were held there ofer the past few months?

*salutes* you too, goy

Relatives dying in ww2 "holocaust" does not implicate them as Jewish. I've actually been the the Holocaust Museum and it remembers all those who died, not just the Jews. They could have been Partisans, for example. Lots of people were sent to POW camps and died of disease and starvation (I am denying the obvious lies of mass crematoriums that were made up after the war by Zionists and Russians)
Welner is not an explicitly Jewish name and even if he was, this is not relevant or undermining of his statement against CNN.

Do NOT get complacent. We’re only half way there, at most. Keep at it

SURVEILLANCE IS PEDOPHILIA
Look it up.