What game has the coolest hell?

What game has the coolest hell?
Which ones arent just the boring mundane rocks and lava like you just in a fucking mine?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_seam_fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cibele

looks gay as fuck fam, kys

Doom

Is that thing still burning? When will it stop?

Doom's hell had grotesque walls made of humans and flesh. I think it's the most "hellish" hell I've seen in a video game, and some of the later levels in 2 in particular do a good job of showcasing it.

Dante's Inferno looked neat

It's a psychological hell.

Real life

What's so shitty about your lives?
I like mine.

Yeah, but the government wants to bury it so they can sell the gas.

Nothing, they're just melodramatic cunts. There are people who live happy lives despite having crippling birth defects and these pussies whine about how bad life is because they're too fucking pathetic to do anything with their lives to make them worth living.

Coal seams can burn for a very long time and they are very expensive and dangerous to extinguish with any certainty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_seam_fire

Cuckchan will be up eventually, no need to get pissy

Damn user, seems like they're not the only ones, do you have something to tell us?

Agony.

You know you just proved right?
Getting impatient waiting for your 4AM hugbox are we?

He already said you should make something of your life. Maybe your first step should be learning how to read.

looks neat, but i said game

Painkiller?

Came here to recommend painkiller, too.

FEELSFAGS GET OUT
>>>/4chan/

I dint play that game to the end but you arent in hell, its the limbo

The Darkness.
Clive Barker's Jericho.

I think you mean /r9k/. They're fucking everywhere and try to make whole threads about themselves.

Oh yeah, Jericho was one the best

Please, user. They want to be called robots.

Feelsfag works much better, especially when coupled with some smug pepes.

Diablo 2

The Void in an avant-garde way.

You go to hell in the end and kill (I think?) satan/lucifer/some giant fuckoff cunt.

dis shit ryt ch'yea monica fa sho

fuck you, go be a faggot back on cuckchan

You go back to cuckchan if you want to blogpost you Tumblerette waste of fucking resources.

But you don't know whether or not we have crippling birth defects. I had a stroke when I was an infant and now I have crippling symptoms of ADHD, abysmal memory and sociopathic tendencies.

Not even the beneficial sociopathic tendencies, I just can't relate to people, have shallow emotions and fucking hate them. I'm not autistic though so I guess that's a plus.

It's like I was condemned to medically be a douche constantly living in a state of "oh wait what? uh…".

I think of suicide every day.

embed related

Everyone's talking about hell is supposed to look, but I think what's even more important is how it sounds

nope

everytime.

After filling it up with noninflammable material, or after setting up an explosion big enough to snuffle the flames, I guess.

Dante's Inferno lets you explore a video game adaption of the epic poem of the same name. Its a look into some of the imagery associated with sin in the medieval ages, though some of the best parts, such as the frozen lake, are glossed over.

The rendition of a gigantic battlefield that is eternally frozen in time? Yeah, that was hell.

The hell level wasn't trying to be too deep but it was deep enough to make me go "huh, that's pretty deep". I wish more games had hells that aren't just fire.

The expansion, Battle out of Hell, is supposed to take place in hell. Or maybe parts of purgatory conquered by hell, I don't know.

I mean, the whole game is hell, but the actual level called 'hell' was cool as fuck.

The original game is all purgatory except the final level.

Battle out of Hell implies the levels you are in are in hell proper.

Oh right, my bad.

makes sense considering the second half of BooH is frustrating as fuck

How is Painkiller anyways?

E.Y.E : Divine Cybermancy
ULTRA-SPOILER : the whole game

Its great, but I recommend only playing the original, BooH, and Overdose. All the others are complete and unmitigated trash.

It's not coal it's a natural gas and sandy oil formation, taping directly into a natural gas field, the crater itself is about the size of a football field 100ft deep… have fun "filling it".

It will stop when the gas of the natural gas field is burnt.

In the meanwhile that's actually the best solution, that's mostly methane coming out, which is both a poison on the ground but also the worst greenhouse gas there is.

While if you burn it you only get water and carbon dioxide.

lol ur life sucks faggot and your too pathetic to do anything to fix it

Fuck you nigga I like a good old-fashioned clean-burnin' hell.

Gimme some Diablo 2, gimme some Nox, that's the good shit.

It is truly the worst hell.

No, fuck you, your interpretation of hell is boring and stupid

I don't remember seeing shitty threads like this in 2011

Kill yourself OP

Suck my dick, choke on it

Keep crying. Delete this thread

So the black edition and then Overdose?

Probably because you weren't here, Holla Forums was already pretty shit in 2011 and full of template threads

real life

There's been a fuckton of those, lately.

That said, I like flesh hells, because then you can fuck it from any place.

Of what? Threads asking about a specific type of genre or gimmick?

Because I'm guilty of making like five of those over the past month. In my defense there was some really good vidya discussion in those

It needs to stop. Instead of flooding the catalog with those we could be making threads about good games not many people know about.

I've made my fair share, before you tell me to do it myself.

Hey we talked about Bionic Commando, super hook girl, Max Payne, Hero's Core and Assault Android Cactus.
Problem is I don't really know how to make a thread about one game unless it's a big franchise like DMC or NG or whatever. I end up needing to bump the thread every 10 hours and eventually just stop when it dies with barely any responses.

Dude we used to do it all the time. I found out about so many fucking games that way that my backlog will never be completed now. If we did it once we can do it again.

Honestly though, I guess it's just an extremely early mid-life-crisis for me. I know I will get my degree. I know my life will be mediocre, and I know I can maybe still change that. I want to change my life, but I am also lacking any sort of motivation to do so at the same time.
It's like having intense Fernweh, yet being too lazy to get the fuck up and walk somewhere, and you know damn well that any second you wait is just another second of suffering you decide to go though, because you are just a lazy fuckwit who would rather suffer through this self imposed prison sentence, than commit any effort to break free.

Step one to a successfull thread:
PROVIDE A MOTHERFUCKING TORRENT
Not everyone on earth (or the much smaller sample size of human being on Holla Forums) has played some obscure 90s vidya you found underneath a dead hobo back when you were 12. Even if they don't know the game, they will download it and play it. If it is shit the thread will be about how shit it is, if it is good, people will praise it, bumping the thread and leading more people into the thread, who will then discuss why it is good.
This is why the whole "SHILLZ!!!!" shit needs to die. How can we discuss vidya if any discussion of a particular game gets saged to shit? If you don't like the game in the OP, don't enter the thread. If there are no threads about your favorite games, make some.

Step two:
Post questions and opinions to get the thread rolling. This doesn't need a 5 paragraph analysis on why the looting system in Skyrim is not following the categorical imperative. Just post why you think it's worth a try and give the thread a general direction.

Step three:
'Please use proper formating
Redtext may catch the eye, but the entire catalog is full of it already. A tree may stand out in a field, but it is invisible in the forest.

Step four:
Don't feed the trolls. If someone replies to your post with something that may be considered counterproductive to the discussion of the actual post itself, just don't reply to them at all. They feed off attention, and you want to starve them as much s possible.

Why has no one mentioned Devil May Cry 3?

In 2011 you were seeing
THAT'LL BE $25 PLUS TIP!

BOOM
BOOM
CRASH
WHY DON'T YOU OWN A GUN?
ISHYGDDT

Why the fuck are there always you goons here bitching and whining about every thread that isn't a general for a specific game named by title?

Doom 2016

N U D O O M
U
D
O
O
M

wat, you make shit threads, i make shitposts, its a system, it werks

both of you fags need a solid near death experience, better yet a war

damn it beatmetoit

The fuck are you on about?

wew lad

Any answer not Painkiller is wrong.

At least your skeleton's in order.

Second that.
Even Doom3's hell is pretty great (it's the best part of that game).

The setting itself is quiet retarded though.

gargle on it

Guess I'll give it a try, I don't know if I've actually seen Aarklash discussion on Holla Forums before.

Tell us specifically what is wrong about threads presenting a theme that multiple video games might have.

like an inferior version of Serious Sam that wears out its welcome well before the end