(Possible Kike) Deli Owner getting raided on yelp over Vegas Shooting Tweet

I know there are significantly better things to focus on right now since this is a mere low-level liberal goon (although he may or may not be a hebe) but I felt like making a thread about this here regardless. (Just don't prioritize this right now, keep digging into the shooting. But for those of you who weren't planning on doing anything productive today anyway…..)

Owner of Max's Deli in Illinois goes on twitter after the shooting and says:

Started getting reamed immediately, proceeded to respond by going into damage control mode, going as far as to delete the tweet, try and defend himself on his own business's yelp, and make a public apology. But it doesn't appear to be working. He appears to have gotten reviewbombed by over 100 people so far, his deli's rating is down to 2.5/5 stars.

Archive of the tweet: archive.is/H3I02

His store's yelp page:

yelp.com/biz/maxs-delicatessen-and-restaurant-highland-park

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YYqWU
archive.is/i7zU0
archive.is/y4d9L
archive.is/Q6cpU
archive.is/v924q
hooktube.com/watch?v=l4cALLsybt0
yelp.com/biz/maxs-delicatessen-and-restaurant-highland-park?hrid=hmA6062Kme6mU8tyzRRHGg
yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/maxs-delicatessen-and-restaurant-highland-park?not_recommended_start=10
archive.fo/lqlFi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a kike deli too.

It sure would be a damn shame if his deli burned to the ground.

(Checked)

Looks like he's deleting reviews now, I just saw it at 337, then it went down suddenly to 334 when I refreshed.

SHARE WITH THE VICTIMS' FAMILIES
One of them hopefully has the drive/ability to roast this yid.

Yelp, like most scum "business review" companies, lets businesses moderate their own feedback if the business gives Yelp money. Notably BBB does this too.

If proper retribution is to be had, it won't be through review websites.

Time to have a little fun with him then.

Yeah but he can only afford to give them so much money to delete reviews before he runs out. Unless he's secretly rich.

At least he knows where he's going. It's fitting for that audacious smug kike expression he has for his (((apology))).

what's the point of yelp if business owners get to decide which reviews to show?
that's like if amazon et authors decide who can review their books
who keeps this shitty website in business?

They don't make you pay per deletion. You just sign onto their program for a relatively modest fee and they'll ensure you only get positive reviews.

They make their money by scaling this business model across the entire damn country. In every community in every state there are businesses paying these extortionist businesses "membership fees" to prevent bad reviews being published about them.

There are countless reports of Yelp and BBB salemen directly threatening small businesses with fake reviews or by removing positive reviews if they don't pay up. That's right, if you don't fork over cash to Yelp, Yelp might decided to delete positive reviews that your customers left.

CHECKED FOR OVENS

can't make this shit up

The business owners who pay yelp extortion money.

Ignorant consumers trust yelp, thus yelp's threats to business owners are credible enough to convince most business owners to pay up.

All the negative reviews of Shillary's book mysteriously disappeared.
Take a wild guess.

This is good. Republicans are getting out of daze now.

Ask the BBB. They started this shit, it's all a shekel scam. Should be illegal tbh.

The only people who've seen been flagerently smug about the shooting are jews.

Looks like he's really trying to hid that kike beak with that head tilt.

That is only 1 poop joke away from being the most jewish thing I've ever seen.

website 503'd, he removed it from his twitters as well

FTC needs to do something about yelp, I swear to God.

can we get a new vegas general bread please
we're up to 11

oh let me guess, no one bothered to archive
people really just don't care anymore. even anons don't care

Piece of shit is whining about "guns in America" when his dump is just north of Chiraq. Are guns "banned" there?
If the owner, himself, is this dilussional and sadistic up front, scary to think of sanitary practices & food handling when nobody's looking!

archive.is/YYqWU
archive.is/i7zU0
archive.is/y4d9L
archive.is/Q6cpU
You guessed wrong.

how's this for most jewish thing you've ever seen

The man himself is a jew rat. Lord knows what other sort of vermin are in his kitchen.

h'way can't new thread be made???

Seems a tad racist, no?

We should get BLM to attack this kike too.

Muslim people shooting Muslim people isn't terror. And blacks shooting blacks isn't terror.

>(((antifa))) detected

Why is a kike using Jesus' teachings though? Moses especially wouldn't teach to love everyone, he literally led an entire army to kill everything in their path. Maximum kikery going on here.

I'd explain this to you, but you'd accuse me of being a D+C shill.

It seems to be hovering at 2.5 star rating despite the increasing swarm of negative reviews. Seems kind of (((fishy))) to me.

Thetideshavechanged.png
That is right scum. Out yourselves for the latest group of fence sitters to see.

OC that puts his disgusting comment into perspective.
No hashtags added, you can put one on if you think it's necessary when exposing his vile comment in the twittersphere.

Reviews do shit, spam them with calls.

Good work.

Wonder if he has any "AS A (((WHITE))) PERSON WE SHOULD BE ALLOWING FOREIGNERS TO MURDER US" messages chalked up to him

10/10. Spread it.

SHUT
IT
DOWNNNNNNN

Gotta make it believable for normies

Set a note in your calendars to revisit this matter next week.

Yeah don't be fucking idiots by posting hilariously blatantly false reviews. You're not doing us any favors by doing so.

Of course.

What news? Where?

Fuggin kikes

keked

Please start including archive links within your screenshots.

Oh look, another kike calling for gun control. Support the 2nd amendment? You're a "gun fetishist".

Someone should call and tell him they lost a family member in the attack and demand an explanation for his abhorrent tweet. They should then record it to vocaroo and post it here for our amusement.

archive.is/v924q

OYYYY VEYYY

FUCKING CALLED IT

I don't know what rustles me more the fact that online shills exist or that I can't find a job doing it but retards can.

It's merely a coincidence. ;^)

They farm that stuff out via things like mechanical turk. The pay is like 3 cents per 100 posts or similar.

Triggers me tbh

Because you’ve outed yourself as being one. Reported for being illiterate.

Kill him.

Great point, my fellow white man! Listen to this upstanding white person!

bump

bump

lmao this is a thing now! We have Amy's Baking Company to thank for this I'm sure.

Was this written by Dr. Seuss?

They're picking up the phone this morning but not very chatty. 847-831-0600

MMMM mmm MMM
LOVE ME SOME KIKE FOOD

¿Baño?

hi Holla Forums. I was wondering why you don't have a sticky where you get one "person" fired per day? You could work it up to machine efficiency without affecting your usual autistic workload. It's already a common leftist tactic that's done without any rhyme or reason. You could do much better.

The (((normies))) ever to be interested in his shitty deli are probably those 900 fuckers loving his tweet

Ask them if Soros turning his own ilk to the nazis was also a community service

who the fuck are you and where are you from faggot

Actually just talked to the owner/tweeter for a minute and he expressed his regret over his "stupid" tweet which he described as his method of coping via bad humor. Kind of surprised the guy is trying to hold the front line and talk to dickheads like me. Oh well.

Is google hangout a decent way to call these people?

I got nothing better to do at work, ill just keep calling, flood his lines.

The head tilt implies dominance over you, because if you have to go out if your way and make yourself look smaller to look up at them.

I fuckin lol when terry dances to kike music. No idea why he does it but i also love the nkgger/kike rants he goes on, and of course the cia niggers. I would like to send this kike a poopsenders.com package too. Maybe around closing time he needs a few plumbers and pest control people to show up.

You should add the name of the deli in the upper corner of the white space.

Soon as I heard is was rap music, I felt relief. Black people shooting black people isn't terror…it's community organizing.

Why is the sea boiling hot and where did these pigs get wings?

They're already in cleanup mode.

Whatcha slidin' rabbi?

hooktube.com/watch?v=l4cALLsybt0

Didn't notice. I'll try and sage next time.

I'D LIKE TO MAKE AN ORDER FOR 6 MILLION MATZO BALLS PLEASE

I agree this story is bs. The guy has dark humor. Read it for a distraction from serious news.

Anyone else who posts SAGE it pls.

Hey guys, look what I found
>yelp.com/biz/maxs-delicatessen-and-restaurant-highland-park?hrid=hmA6062Kme6mU8tyzRRHGg

Also lots of the "Not Recommended" reviews are actually legitimate customers, in addition to people REEEEing. yelp.com/not_recommended_reviews/maxs-delicatessen-and-restaurant-highland-park?not_recommended_start=10 Every single review by somebody in IL should be left alone, at the very least.

There needs to be a "Yelp without censorship"

I wrote a legitimate 1 star review for some shitty restaurant in my town and it got buried after 2 days so low that no normalfag who might be reading the reviews would ever see it.

Yelp shakes down restaurants for Yelp Gold which lets them (((hide))) bad reviews.

Some shit fake-news-artist on Newsweek ran a piece on this story and was trying to paint Anglin as trying to pull another Gersh on this sick fucker. Fake journalist’s name is Michael Edison Hayden.
archive.fo/lqlFi

he's a qt 10/10 would fuck

Shoo shoo Grindr Greg.