So something I've never quite been able to do is get into a decent online game/MMO community...

So something I've never quite been able to do is get into a decent online game/MMO community, problem is they seem rather hard to come by these days.

What's left that's still tolerable?

Bonus points if:

There's no good online communities I'm afraid
But you got some really nice numbers there

Holy fuck I just realized.

Alright as the faggot I am I declare this a dubs thread until further notice. plz gib me some decent recs though if there are any

PSO Ephinea.

fuck off shill

Online games belong to reddit and tumblr now. It sucks but just deal with it.

Well listen, your best bet is finding a game that doesn't have an incredibly large playerbase, because as we all know, communities turn to shit as soon as they become popular.

I was playing Wildstar a few months back, it's not a terrible game as far as MMO go, but it's pretty barren. People seemed very keen to help new players though, and since there's so little people they cherish everyone.

Apart from that I really don't know, depends on what you like really

wrong thread?

check OP digits…

no way I would've gotten that on my own

Heh heh

Nice digits.

Might check those out.

embrace the comfiness that is singleplayer

no problem, it seems that OP is running a SLI 1070 with his digits.

(fucking checked)
This man knows what he's talking about the smaller the better. I know for a fact that Dystopia still has game nights on the weekend as well as NeoTokyo. Those games are dead but there are still a few good people that get around to playing it at times.

There are no "good" ones, you try them until you find one with a specific blend of cancer you find tolerable. For example there's a lot that sucks about Holla Forums but despite that I prefer coming here to cuckchan or any other place.

Actually…

Maybe, maaaaybe PSO2 best waifu simulator of 2016…, it's the only MMO I more or less enjoy atm thus shill, kekeke, it has lots of flaws though.
Has really good f2p system, you can enjoy 100% of game without spending a cent or grinding like a chink.
If you go to unofficial english ship(server) you'll get more or less decent playerbase. The game is japanese but there's a launcher that translates and does all the shit, like updating and fixing, for you.
Gotta avoid b1 place where people gather to "socialize", discord communities and "everyone welcome" and maybe some other teams, otherwise its good.
Action PvE MMO with wow 12 player field limit. Has no PvP at alI, most of shit is client-side so ping doesn't matter. It's not much of MMO in terms lots of playing grinding the same field, but it has good social features. Has somewhat good story mode mostly translated, except last episode, which is shit anyway. Combat is nice, has 9 classes with varying playstyles, bosses are quite easy with one being good enough to occasionally wipe pugs, well the game is not that hard but if you want autism you can compete against other autists, that actually takes effort. Anyway it's good enough to try and see if it's your type of game.
Also has a team of professional memers

And remove win10

How good is customization

One of the best, it's a waifu simulator for a reason. You can go from generic loli to Trump, Colonel Sanders or a freaking fat deer. The game has so much shit you can probably create a character from any game/movie with more or less appropriate outfit.

Checking those dubs on your ID and repeating digits!

And no, there are sadly none now, degeneracy from that became mainstream in 2007 and World of Warcraft fucking ruined everything.

back when quake live was (((free))), i met some cool people

The best I've seen so far. There's also a Mech race so you gan make some cool mechs.

PSO2 was quite fun to play and one of the best online games I've ever played, but it has unforgivable flaws imo.
They're only noticeable on high levels.
The game's missions are basically DPS races, it's almost impossible to fail any mission due to how cheap death is in the game.
Multipartying(12 players) also kill the game. It trivializes everything, you can literally just walk around the party while they fly over the monsters one-shotting them and nuking bosses when they spawn and no one will notice.
For the game to be enjoyable they should make death more meaningful, almost free area revives are absurd, we need a true penalty for when player's die. Also, multiparty should be kept for specific quests such as Magatsu or Mining Base (those are super cool).
The class balance is pretty crap too, There's a lot of classes/subclasses ombinations and weapon options, but Techers and Bravers are objectively the best ones, one has an amazing arsenal of spells including auto-lock on nukes and homing speels that automatically sweep the whole map and the other spends 90% of it's combat time in invincibility frames(while attacking), and both have very high DPS. Oh and there's the occasional Gunner or two solely for the Weak Bullet skill.

You can play onther class, sure. If you're good you can pull your own weight through, but you'll always play second fiddle to these easier classes to play and will feel like garbage when they get yet another great buff while yours get a shitty situational skill that goes against the class' logic.

Up until 2007 there was.

Not anymore.

I've been playing Torn City for a few months and it's the best mmo I've ever played. 99.9999% of all text based Web games are shit, but Torn is fucking awesome. They're constantly adding new shit to that game and I've never spent a penny on it.

tree of savior
dfo
ffxiv - sub fee
blade and soul

in that order

those are the only "quality" mmos I would even recommend to an user, but even these are lacking an various ways,they're just better than any of the alternatives

only other option is maybe non p2w private servers, mu online pservers usually have nice/active but majority foreign communities