Walk into kitchen

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/world/kitten-stomping-video-sparks-outrage-in-china-269752
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell the trap that he's gay

I fucking love shit like this. Not because she's standing on a fucking games console, but because someone likes it.
I'm sure that there is someone out there who's fully torqued at the idea of a pair of high heels walking on a plastic toy.
Shit like this and farting fetishes is so fucking alien to me it's hilarious.

that's how it starts. get out while you can.

Whats with all these three word OP's happening?

Welcome to Holla Forums, land of the template threads

Its been getting worse. I feel like here anons tend to put more thought into their OPs rather than type a sentence or two. It's a way to tell who is new, at least that I've seen.

You kidding me? This shit is way too funny. Vore and Diaper transformations is the absolute pinnacle of autism. Sex and sexually attraction is the deepest urge humans feel I think, and all of the retarded fetishes online just show how autistic some people truly are.
I can somewhat get furries because they just draw a pair of double Ds on a bipedal wolf. It's not for me, but I get it because you only have to go up one level to get to a woman with big cans.
Vore is so far removed from wanting to fuck a woman that it's like how aliens would reproduce. I can totally see some sci-fi game where a species of alien reproduces by eating the mate, and shitting out the mate and another made from the two of them.

Take an orange juice from the fridge, sit down, and sip slowly while i stare and cringe.

Comfy thread?
How about 4am?
Epic board koltor!! :DDD

user, that wasn't his snout, the heel went into his eye.

Please don't.

Just reading that pissed me off. Crush is truly one of the most degenerate fetishes.

It made a loud crunch sound too, remember?

I think i still have the other webm that was used on Holla Forums as a shock material back on first exodus.
The one with the dog that's getting his legs cut with a saw, know that one?

user please.

Was the chick chinese? Or was that the one with the kitten? Because I think she lost her job and became a fucking pariah. Which the cunt totally deserved.

I can't remember it very clearly, could you jog my memory?

I only saw the heels for a second. I think they were black or a dark color. The dog also had it's snout tapped or something.

It was the one with the dog COMPLETELY covered in blood and with his mouth closed shut by black tape.
It was being held by his last leg by this woman, and would struggle so much.
It also did that pitiful thing of putting his face close to where he was being cut, as he was hoping she would feel bad and stop.
What a silly animal.

Let me find it for you user.
I'll bring us all down with no survivors.

Source? I want to believe there is still some justice in this world.

iol.co.za/news/world/kitten-stomping-video-sparks-outrage-in-china-269752
Not much concrete.
She also has an ED page. Just a retard chink like the rest of the mainlanders.

Yeah that's called hard crush. It's illegal for obvious reasons. Most of the market is with bug and food crushing.

Not like it had games anyways