Why is every britcuck such a fucking faggot that he pays money to the government to make this leftist trash...

Why is every britcuck such a fucking faggot that he pays money to the government to make this leftist trash? It's like paying a tax to have some purple haired SJW shit on your face. In fact, that's exactly what you're doing. How do you fags live with yourselves? You obviously have no self respect and can't take the government's cock out of your mouths.

1984 was their utopia, government solves everything, and anglos don't have to think.
Now they're replaced by even better nu-anglos, who are brown, diverse and INCAPABLE of thinking, everyone wins.

;_;

Anyone got the black roman Britain cartoon they made? it got taken down from youtube.

if you don't own a TV license you and your family will be surveillanced (more than usual), and sometimes even threatened

thank god i'm not a britcuck

don't be afraid of history fact goy

Wait, do you have to pay a license to own a tv in england? For real?

This has to be trolling.

You literally need a license to own a TV in Britain because otherwise they're afraid you'd be getting the BBC freely since its just over the normal VHF/UHF airwaves, and the BBC is the sad Brits state-run television so they need your "taxes" to keep it up. And retarded Brits will defend this

so glad I'm not a Brit holy shit

yes but first you have to pass penis inspection day

This
They need to make sure you're circumscribed first. Also if your penis exceeds the maximum average Brit size of 4 inches you're automatically put on a sexual predator list for any rapes you might commit.

moar pics pls

For real? Just because you refuse to watch their propaganda?

They demand entry into your house to see if they can tax you some more. All sort of color of law, trying to half trick people to get in like fairy tale ghouls.

This is the same country that used to have a "window tax" back in 1696-1850 (essentially a tax on fresh air) mind you. So they're pretty used to being entirely dickless at this point.

WE WUZ MARTYRZ N SHEET

They're going too far now

That's my fetish.

aren't blacks like 3% over there? why are they forcing this so much on us, when even paki achilles would've made more sense

Because it's part of their hiring practices. They literally block any white people from being hired in certain jobs, so I'm certain that a certain number of actors must be a certain color for acting jobs as well.

I thought so, but they don't seem to actually care about proportional representation, but rather about shoving the darkest of the darkies down everyone's throat because they're basically the lowest in the racial hierarchy. If I was a British pajeet, I'd be pretty mad to be lumped in with them.

Daisy?

That's a Wizards of the Pozzed card, not Joan of Arc.

That's not exactly true. You can own a TV freely, but you'll need a licence if you want to watch anything broadcasted. For this reason, most young people I know don't have licences since they just watch everything through streaming.

damn, why are britbongs such cucks?

ok

Zoos, kang of Olympuz
Are they replacing the ambrosia with grape drank?

If you don't, the queen has you and your family raped by niggers.