(((Vox))) article: White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

DOX VOX

The kikes are kvetching again.

The following article ends up showing attacks that supposedly shows mudslimes as innocent bystanders ompared to le ebil Whitey.

vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-Religion of Cuck™

archive.is/kEVge

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/imTpj
archive.is/IrqGE
archive.is/gFfjI
whosshooting.com
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/19/just-three-percent-of-adults-own-half-of-americas-guns/?utm_term=.1f2c42307666
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was going to make a thread about this. Look at the bottom and top articles. Its clear that the agenda the Jews are trying to push here.

These were literally the top leading stories on the news site too. Not that its surprising

Well white people are good at what they put their mind to, that's why everyone wants white people apart of their organization.

Then one must ask how many white people know this and how could it be shown to the ones who don't?

We're not, but we should be.

oh wow geez mind blown

So who actually comes up with this shit? It's been in every news source, even overseas.

Yes, and there are far more white men than there are Muslims and foreigners in the country combined.

Yes. Bring in more cancer when you've already got some cancer doesn't make you have less cancer.

As many feel this way as evidenced that Trump now has the word "President" before his name in your article.

But I agree - whitey is oh so dangerous. What does that say about all of the people who scramble to move near them, to come into their neighbourhoods and to stay there? They must be fucking stupid. Or maybe you know you're full of shit know that really, whites aren't really that nutty. Besides, if they were you'd never write this article. Now go write an article with a nice drawing of muhammad the pedo goatfucker in the middle; see if anyone calls for a beheading or two.

Yahoo "new's" might be the most infuriating shit (on yahoo for normie shit) Its either celebrity shit or sports shit, if its not one of thoes regular main two it's a linked huffpost article or some other cuck shit. Millions of people have this as their home page…..

Even if this was true this is retarded :

I am so fucking sick of these niggers.

Muslims are something like 0.7% of the US population, hence it should be no surprise they constitute a lesser threat… However, while White Americans are UNDER-REPRESENTED in this context relative to their population contribution, Muslims are OVER-REPRESENTED in said context relative to population contribution.

So are Jews.

Can't wait for the race war to be honest, are you niggers getting fit?

Vox gay, everyone.

Their fear of white people is real.

I said this was going to happen immediately in the threads last night, it wouldn't matter if the guy was the biggest commie race mixing cuck around, they were going to use him being white to push this narrative again. Unlike pisslam terror attacks, this one won't be memory holed in a few days either.

ffs just look at black homicide rates. Insanely disproportionately high. But the few hundred deaths per year from white shootings are a BIG DEAL, goddammit.

I keep noticing here in the UK, the newscasters put particular emphasis on "white" whenever they try something like this.

HUH WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED?
Also, that's still a massive amount of Muslim attacks, especially if you consider that they are less than 1% of the population, whereas white people make up 60%. The number of Muslim attacks would need to be times by 60 to get accurate representation.
And that's without adding adding all terror attacks that are not "domestic", such as 9/11.

Also:
Nice meme

Their bending of the facts is so desperate.

Ah, but theres the catch isnt it? Normies don't think about that, and leftists don't want you thinking about it. So both groups ignore it entirely. Hell normies sometimes even ignore it when you explain it to them or highlight it. Be that because of fear of being a "wayciss" if they acknowledge it, or if they just hate simple math that fucking much, I'm not sure anymore.

Either way, it really isnt a surprise. Nor is this article. And I'm personally kind of numb to it all at this point. Did you guys think this shit would stop once Trump took office? Do you think it would stop if we tore down liberal institutions the nation over and resorted OUR values to the top of the food chain? No, it wouldnt. You'd still see this shit written, and these agendas/narratives being pushed because thats how leftists work. They could be the only leftist in the entire nation, or they could be 90% of the population, it wouldnt matter, they will always seek to undermine our race one way or another and paint us as the bad guys. Because ultimately it isnt about whats right or wrong, good or bad, its about their ego and desire for power and control over others. And if its one leftist or one million, all they really care about is power for themselves and they will try to destroy our race regardless because we are the biggest obstacle in their path

This is a repeat of the "gamers are dead" propaganda from that gamergate thing isn't it?

Who cares. Not a single Muslim country is as safe to live in as White ones.

Cool video man.

Got to overwhelm our enemies with pure testosterone.

Tbf I feel safer in Turkey than a lot of European cities these days. The benefits on an autocratic state.

Stop sending rapeugees into Europe you damn roach.

That's probably why. They send all their bad apples to us.

Is there a new word filter?

Religion of Cuck™

I S L A M

Hey we all know how highly the kikes think of us but I'm starting to take the "how dangerous we are" as a compliment & maybe one day show them.>>10700114

Aka he's right and we're not willing to outright admit so if we word it this way people will think otherwise. Also best part right here

Aka the muds held the high score but now that a deranged boomer shot up a concert we can also claim otherwise. Also we're going to also once again admit he's right but if we hide it amongst pointless word salad nobody will notice it

Vox owns Polygon, with Ezra Klein (founded Vox) also creating JournoList in 2007 - archive.is/imTpj

Then you have the shortlived Cabalist and later GameJournosPro with GG in 2014 involving Polygon staff - Ben Kuchera, etc., 12 staff all up according to archive.is/IrqGE

If you're too new to know much about JournoList I recommend reading up on it. It's essentially the same shit as GJP just applied to lefty mainstream outlets back in 2007-2010, with "journalists" working to protect the Democrats and help Barry win (archive.is/gFfjI - read this shit). Wouldn't be surprised if some equivalent exists now as they seem as morally bankrupt as ever.

The just say it's Whitey's fault. Doesn't matter if it's Black criminality or Muslim terror or whatever.

just one sentence in and i can alrready debunk this shit with some minimal logic
I didn't even have to bring up the crime statics that proove tyron and jamal dindu nuffin cus they gud bois going 2 scul

wew

This.

Anybody read the comment section? So far the best rated in proportion to their dislikes comments I've seen have been calling out the article. I'm talking pointing out that Whites have been the majority population so of course they'll have higher raw numbers and that Niggers are only around 13% yet are far more represented in violent crime for their population.

Proportionality, these people never understand that

To be fair Syria if Assad wins the war will be safer than America if it keeps going the way it is then again at that point it will be a Hispanic country

(((Cries out in pain as he strikes you)))

that means that trump's block is working

I'm still coming for you vox, you pathetic piece of shit. Thanks for riling up the Umman Manda, you really do think your faggot book club is going to save you, don't ya? Delusional faggot

Brainwashing people who have no understanding of statistics should be illegal.

Except in all actuality blacks commit the most terrorist attacks seeming how a late-night mugging is enough to constitute terrorism anymore.

You fool. None of that bullshit matters. It's very simple: Other White People represent the only legitimate threat to "TPTB". That's the only reason. It's literally the entire explanation.

This is the real terrorism imo. "Terror attacks" are so rare the chance of being hit by one is slim. Being mugged, beaten and possibly killed by a darkie? Even odds in some areas.

Leftists are fucking retarded. Individual incidents don't fucking matter, only actual fucking statistics and proportions do. Sadly people will actually read this trash and be convinced by it.

I don't really care about the real motives or some obscure conspiracy, we need to push a Narrative BECAUSE we need to salvage two ultra-important pro-gun laws that are in the works.

1. SAGA ACT. Which would nullify any remaining State AWB and ban them from happening again.

2. Share act. Which would legalize off the shelf suppressor sales, protect AP ammo & probably legalize AP ammo such as 5.7x28 AP ammo, allow all non-NFA guns to be imported due to the sporterization clause being removed thanks due to the act

The Share ACT could perhaps snow ball things so that the NFA is repealed bit by bit.

We need to push that it was a Psycho never Trumper who went to never trump rallies before mass murdering Trump supporters because he hated trump so much, and he possibly had a large gambling debt.

Nobody is going to buy the idea that a bunch of Jews did something, so you might as well blame the whole tragedy on Clinton supporters after how the whole world was driven into bloodlust over the Dodge Charger.,

The NRA is also pushing for National constitutional carry which we also need to salvage.

I don't give a fuck about people's obscure asinine theory about his earlobes indicates that he was a Pedo.

We got solid images of him hanging out with deranged never trumpers. We can shift the blame on the left by having the Republicans say that not only this guy murdered 50 trump supporters, the left is also using their deaths as a platform to grab guns.

Article is wrong. Here is proof. Spread it.
whosshooting.com

This post is correct. The truth doesn't matter at the end of the day; what matters is what the masses of people come to accept as the truth.

Right now we need a "truth" that can be swallowed by the majority of the population.

People never consider nigger gang shootings to be mass shootings. And they never consider nigger gang hitmen to be serial killers. But by any objective definition, both are.

This is an angle that could be pushed hard. Make good-natured normalfag white people see their own racial bias here. Of course you'll never convince the jews pushing for gun control because those jews have no interest in the truth, but common white people can be made to understand.

Jews do.

That's kind of the point of the Muslim ban, this is the desired outcome.

He (they) produced a traumatic event that targets nearly every aspect of the Conservative Right.

muh (((White))) terrorist

He had a lot of money for guns, but he had no real ability with them (compared to most white gun users). Pretty typical for an SJW that got upset that conservatives are usually well armed and decided "his side" should start arming themselves, too. “He” (multiple shooters confirmed by audio and witnesses) fired into a massed crowd of 20,000+ people, and only killed 58.
He (they) produced a traumatic event that targets nearly every aspect of the Conservative Right.

Echoes dumbass.

They don't care about the shooting victims. They were gloating over their deaths because they're trump supporters.

Does this mean the guy was a left nutter?

He was a lefty until proven otherwise. Get with the program.

echoes that kill people lmfao
shilleroo your dubs lie

Yeah, schlomo, please tell me with your (((physics Nobel))) how echoes produce muzzle flash 20-stories below the alleged shooter's position.

Bullets were killing people. When those bullets are fired, a loud gunshot is produced. Those gunshots echo.

Are you a retard, or merely pretending to be a retard?

There were no muzzle flashes in that window, there was a strobe light. The glass remaining intact proves this.

Lugenpresse at it again, I see. Vox is a special kind of cancer though.

So here is a thought. If calling Arabs terrorists only radicalizes them. Doesn't calling white men terrorists radicalize white men.

The left can't even apply their own logic.

thats funny because a race comparison recently showed whites to be a smaller number of all serial murders without taking ratios of populations into account, so vox is lying again like they lie about everything to fit a leftist narrative

also, arabs in the usa are definitely lower than 5% total, most muslims are arabs or small segments of southeast asians (also les than 10% in usa for all asians)
so lets see, over 55% white population (lots of jews spics and mixed thrown in as white when crimes happen to blur the stars) and less than a 1/8 of that at any measure, who will have the larger number of incidents?
now do some math on ratios

fixed it

what logic?
the left loves all non whites even when Religion of Cuck™ specifically demands death of infidels, even when Religion of Cuck™ic law specifically nullifies old laws in favor of new laws (chronologically in quran and hadiths)
the left also hates all europeans, leftist whites are always self hating slime with 0 self actualization

Kikes trying to meme their worldview on impressionable goyim.

GG exposed this. Jews write the propaganda narrative and others parrot it.

Exactly.

oops, sage not intended, here's a bump to make up for it.

Always fun watching libtards wrestle with abstract concepts.

go right ahead and kill yourself

religion of cuck….why don't you just call it religion of poopydoodooheads you fucking 12 year old

You are not people

What should people be calling it?

lurk more you stupid fgt

A bigger threat… To jews. Theyre right about that.

I bet I could go 200-1 KD ratio if you set me loose, jew boys.

Amen user. Amen.

They are all saying exactly what the CBS exec said and got fired for. They ALL are. Most are just to smart not to tweet it.

that's rhetorical, right?
also, the Associated Press is officially where every news outlet pulls "verified" news from.

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.
pizzaposter and his coworker -→ >>>/methods/

Does anyone else think we should start living up to the hype they're giving us?
They are already calling us "the biggest terrorist threat" when we haven't done anything so why should we remain peaceful at this point?

Because 50% of whites are cucks and 45% are either cowards or brainwashed cuckservatives.

So if 5% are ready and willing, that is a huge army.
The American revolutionaries were less than 3% of the population and defeated the British Empire in it's prime.

3% have half the guns not including unregistered
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/19/just-three-percent-of-adults-own-half-of-americas-guns/?utm_term=.1f2c42307666

They also couldn't get suicided one by one by a drone.

We'd need less than 5 percent. That's about 11.3 million people assuming 70 percent of America are European Whites as the statistics say. The US military has about 1.3 million active personnel for comparison. We'd really just need to get a couple cities together at best.