Trump: Border Wall MUST Be Part of Any DACA Approval!

SHILLS BTFO
TUCKER CARLSON BTFO
ANN COULTER BTFO

APOLOGIZE!

>>>Holla Forums11138626

Other urls found in this thread:

sixthtone.com/news/1001531/chinas-die-hard-star-wars-fans-respond-to-last-jedi-flop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take the front row center seat and watch this thread go wild. Hehehehe.

Ah yes one of those virtue signaling faggots who complains about virtue signaling of anyone who isn't a big gov jew cuck or is a woman

KEK

So wait does Holla Forums want illegals gone or both illegals and legals?

HAHAHA SHILLS BTFO FUCKING BASED!!!
800,000 spics with a fertility rate of 6
god damn is he fucking based

If Trump says it's good tgen I'm s-sure it's alright, b-based trumpy wouldn't lie to us w-would he?

DACA approval at all made the wall purposeless. 2020 will be the end of partisan politics.

Democrats are playing 4D chess now.

Have you ever considered that maybe he's taking a strong bargaining posture so he can call their bluff and them blame them for DACA failing to go through?

Ikampfy has done an excellent job fucking with that board.

sixthtone.com/news/1001531/chinas-die-hard-star-wars-fans-respond-to-last-jedi-flop

accepting DACA was the exact opposite of that

that's never going to happen even if Trump compromises, conservatives will never be as pussified as leftists

lel wrong thread

tbf Drumpf did emphasize that there was going to be a big beautiful gate to let everyone come through. :`^)

fucking BASED #MAGA

Even if he's a kike-puppet calling him Drumpf is the gayest thing leftists ever came up with and makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

Are you completely retarded or are you just pretending? Trump just said he wont' sign DACA without wall funding, the Dems havne't caved yet. So as things stand, DACA isn't happening.

Drumpf.

FYI, Trump said that weeks ago, Styx666 noted on it, I had 0 fucks about DACA. Holla Forums is retarded.

It's making fun of Trump's German heritage, which of course the based Nazi critics posting on Holla Forums that are actualy from Holla Forums know is exactly what a nazi would do, get triggered over him being a white German-American.

finally, a wall to trap all the based undocumented immigrants inside the usa, thx god emperor you are our greatest ally

the fact that he said he was willing means he already lost a strong bargaining posture, what the fuck will you have to say when Democrats say yes? You're betting everything on a deal by a neocon.

You're the one who is so triggered you can't not do it.

Daddy will come through for us, just you wait. He's playing chess.

Because it gives him the upper hand, you faggot, the Dems won't cave, and he can blame them for not compromising. If he did what you said, he would get ALL the blame for it from the media. Damn you are stupid.

No point in a wall if DACA happens, he compromised even if Democrats say no. He's willing to put everything on the line, he's a cuck.

And if they do what the fuck will you say? Tell me.

>(((white))) german

Like I said, retarded.

4D chess goy

might as well not have a wall, it was already not enough but this just made him even more pathetic

you sound like richard spencer

>lel no u

sure thing, goon-chan

wtf? I love (((whites))) now!

They're not going to budge, because they know their base will be angry. Trump took something he was going to get blamed for anyways and twisted into a situation where he can blame the Demcorats for it instead.

Why can't the right meme?

And if they do? You won't say shit, you'll have given Democrats hundreds of thousands of more votes, and those illegals will have kids who will in turn do the same. You bet everything on a single deal.

fuck off kike shill

fuck off leftist faggot, you don't even care what happens

None of the dem faggots in congress would even vote to lower their constituents taxes even though it's going to cause people like Joe Manchin to get thrown out of the senate. If you think these scumbags would fund the mother fucking WALL, you are insane and have no understanding of current year politics. Fuck off back to your hugbox.

I'm not the one who bet everything on a neocon faggot.

You haven't bet on anything ever because you feel better on the sidelines where you can make smug comments and never take a stand on anything. You are a coward.

Trump isn't a neocon, you retard, or the establishment wouldn't have tried to destroy him. You're the one who voted for a neocon and she had a vagina.

Apologize.

If you come to a negotiating table with your future at stake than you are the coward.

The Russia narrative also collapsed tonight when Hannity reported the fake dossier was used to get FISA warrents to spy on Trump. They're just fucking butt blasted tonight.

his actions in his foreign policy, his stance on gay rights and now DACA tells me his just another Bush

You're retarded, right?

I was referring to Trump's foreign policy so far.

OH NO, MY 800,000 SPICS. THEY WILL VOTE DEMOCRAT AND WE WILL LOSE FOREVER!

They won't just stick to blue states that give them gibs and already voted democrat anyway. Leave it to Holla Forums to not understand how their own fucking election system works.

Go back to whatever ex goon hole you came from.

even if spics voted republican it's not their fucking country anyway, America is for white people you nigger

he never had to agree to DACA

Conservative Mexicans will vote Republican regardless because most conservative Mexicans a.) are here legally and whose family is likely from here and b.) agree with Republican policy

you're advocating the Republicans to literally cuck their own policies and appeal to a completely different voter base, illegal Dem-leaning Spics. retard

Mexicans shouldn't even be allowed in the country, legal or illegal.

Too bad you don't have the numbers or the will to remove them. So that is immaterial to the subject.

Forgive me, you're not wrong, since "Mexican" is actually a Nationality, not a race

White Hispanics definitely belong here though, especially if their families roots can be traced here, which many "Mexican" families actually can. Although non-illegal Spics are more likely to just plain call themselves white however.

Americans have more than enough quantity and quality to do the job. It's simply a matter of seeing the problem for what it is.

The point is that Dems are NOT going to take the deal, ever, because it offers them no political advantage.
They will only look dumb and get DACA's death smeared on their faces.

You fucks are really slow.

Anyone who isn't white needs to be exterminated off the face of the earth, but first America needs to be cleansed. Grow a spine.

Prove you are white

Trump never needed to put DACA on the table to begin with, it just shows how spineless he really is, and you'll kiss his ass as he threatens the future of your people.

I have nothing to prove to you.

You're retarded. Even the state with the most Mexicans, California, has more European whites than any other state

Mestizo's are actually a minority still

Trump is no Putin, his tactics are not heroic by any measure, but the facts are the facts. Deal with it.

IM AN EDGELORD, BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I WANT TO MURDER EVERYONE, HITLER DIDNT DO THE HOLOCAUST BECUASE IT WAS BAD, BUT I WANT TO DO ALOT OF HOLOCAUTS BECUASE IM AN INTERNET NAZI PLEASE LISTEN TO ME FOR POLITICAL ADVICES

As far as I care if you're not anglo you're going to have to leave.

just don't be mad when that actually happens

Even the million of German whites in much of the Central and Southern States? Germans aren't considered Anglos, what about all the Italians in Philly? All the Russians in Chicago?

It doesn't matter the actual numbers of Weuro decended whites in America because they aren't going to remove them by fire and sword. They see the problem but will never use violence to solve it. They haven't the will to do more than lobby politicians to "help" and impotently complain. By the time they seriously consider that option, they literally will not have the numbers to do so.

Everyone who isn't anglo is a tourist who will need to leave to their respective countries eventually. First the non-whites, then the southern europeans, then the Germans and the Irish and the French. Fuck anybody not Anglo.

Very naive.

NEWSFLASH AMERICA: YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME EITHER SOUTH AFRICA 2.0 OR BRAZIL 2.0
:p

Weren't the american pilgrims Dutch?

the new yorkers, also Northerners will be exterminated after all the non-Anglos are dealt with, they're ethnically Southern English londoner puritans and southerners are Cavaliers.

So you are basically calling for the killing of half of the Mayflower people?

all the mayflower people, southerners are not mayflower puritan faggots who are responsible for killing King Charles, southerners are descended from Cavaliers who are a totally different breed that is far less egalitarian

wtf? I love bush now!

Stop LARPing, you edgy queer.

it's not LARP if there is no roleplaying.