That one kid that lived in a trailer park that played games like this

That one kid that lived in a trailer park that played games like this.

Was that kid you?

That one kid that kept making the same template threads

That one kid who migrated and posted shit threads

stay triggered.

I thought this game was cool as a kid.

You fucking suck OP.

Back to your 10 bux forum.

It was you

kill yourself

I lived in one for over a decade, and I played stuff like Spyro and Link to The Past. What's your point?

i wanted to try this game as a kid since me and a friend found out about it in a magazine or something, never ended up playing it though

wasn't the guy on the cover called fucking "zipperhead' though, what a laugh n

TWO TRAILER PARK GIRLS GO ROUND THE OUTSIDE

ROUND THE OUTSIDE

ROUND THE OUTSIDEEE

I've been living in one my whole life, all I know about the outside world is through Holla Forums

I stole your dubs

Make way for best sleeper title.

eminem is a fucking hack

that filename looks more facebook than anything.

Everyone knows this kid. The only flaw in your OP though is that its an N64 game. Most trailer park niggers had PS1s because they were poorfags. The only people I knew with N64s back then besides myself were the upper middle class kids whos mom forced them into joining the schools baseball team and goes to Sunday School and whose favorite games were Super Smash Bros. and the Duck Dodgers N64 game

Literally every single nigger I knew owned a PS1, so much so that it became an in-joke among my closest friends to say the PS1 was a nigger console.

That is incredibly accurate. Jesus.

Also forgot to mention they were usually in Scouts too

Why was the 90s the best year for terrible games that came out of a comic book of late 90s edginess?

I literally never met a single person with a PS1 until after the PS2 had came out. might just be luck but that's my story.

When I was a kid my parents were poor.

We ate a lot of pancakes.

Luckily at 13 things changed and we got middle class.

Completely reversed for me.
PS1 was where all the importers who paid out the ass were.

checked

also this