Thoughts on this film? I'm gonna write up a review if anyone wants to give a read

Thoughts on this film? I'm gonna write up a review if anyone wants to give a read.
Finally got around to watching it earlier tonight. Felt like a blockbuster from 2005. Simple, good, honest fun and a comfy buddycop story. I hate to say it but Netflix didn't make a bad movie with this one.
I can tell why the critics didn't like Bright. It had the PC-friendly racial message but the film as a whole was very anti-modern in the sense that it doesn't have any of the traits I'd call gimmicky that epitomise modern critic-pandering cinema, à la MCU or [insert any quirky light-hearted inoffensive jokefest of a film].
I can see people having a problem with the film being featureless, not trying hard enough, forgettable. It's not bold by any means, and if it came out in 2005 it'd just be another Friday night movie for me, but seeing it today was a breath of fresh air. And having Will Smitt play the principal character is the perfect choice. it's almost as if we're picking up where we just left off at the height of his career right between I, Robot and I Am Legend. Brought me back to my youth and I feel wonderfully rejuvenated in a way that I no longer thought a film could with my dulled emotions, scars from adulthood.
From my subjective experience this definitely has been the highlight of the last year in movies. The only thing that would make it better would be seeing it in cinema, with my dad, and not alone, torrented and on a computer screen. The thought that this will be the future if Netflix ends up taking over Hollywood makes me want to kill myself.

I just wish Jewwood would quit jerking me off and make a Shadowrun movie/show already. Also where the fuck is my Neruomancer film? I mean I know if it were made now it would suck but fuck me if it's not decades over-due.

They'd probably fuck it up user. Monkey's paw.

It was a good Smith flick.

try using paragraphs next time

Around Orcs, pull out your Glocks.

It was fucking trash.

terrible

one sentence isn't a paragraph though.
kill yourself reddit nigger

Are you really this retarded? Of course one sentence can be a paragraph. How was your English at school? And none of my paragraphs only contained one sentence.

Paragraphs that don't contain at least four sentences have always seemed fundamentally lazy and odd looking to me. Personal preference obviously but your formatting looks like dog shit to me. Carry on.

you didn't need to watch it to figure that out

Those are some weakass paragraphs bro

It would look 10 times better if I did spaces. My writings skills have definitely deteriorated a great deal but I'm confident at least the paragraphs are alright.

By paragraphs you mean sentences

The problem is that the racial stuff wasn't heavy handed or one sided enough. The orcs give people more than enough legitimate reasons for people to dislike them. That's a no no.

this movie was utter garbage
need i say more?

Just watched, movie kinda loses itself during the last act but it was good overall.

a good concept ruined by david ayer

it's trash and i dont even need to see it

Ayer is the hero we need. He's the only Hollywood director who shameless create slutty female characters.