YouTube Cuts Ties With Logan Paul After Suicide Video Controversy

oh no no no

Good hopefully everyone will stop pretending to like this guy and just forget about him

I love him lads.

Of all recent Holla Forums memes the one I hate the most is people pretending to like Logan.

A Jewish rat can't be Chad, faggot.

I'm not pretending. He is clearly a chad with a heart of gold that only a snivelling beta could dislike.

I don't like him but I don't support Youtubes action either, especially since they keep the nigger hating Pewdiepie despite the countless stupid shit he's done. It's a double standard for PR sake. Besides, youtube will die once Amazon makes their own video sharing website since youtube is slowly dying from the incompetence of it's own algorithm system.

They did the exact same thing to Pewdiepie during his controversy, took him off Google Preferred and cut his show

Only this time instead of the MSM it's youtubers killing one of their own

They hate PewDiePie because he's right-wing, they let Paul get away with so much shit before now because he's just an idiot.

I've never used the term "kino" before but that would certainly be kino.

There's a clip of him saying the immigrants rpimg Swedish women are mostly from Norway and Denmark.

*raping

That's from years ago, and he's said worse shit since. There was a video of him playing some horror game with another guy and he outright stated that immigration was the cause of higher crime rates in his home country.

How?

Yeah but for all you know the immigrants he is referring to are the Danes and Norwegians he previously spoke about.

That's it. Now I'm not going to watch the youtube rewind this year! I hope you're happy google!

His audience is largely teenagers, most of whom don't give a fuck about youtube drama.