*spawns in front of you*

*spawns in front of you*

pssssh, nothing personel kid

It's time to let go.

No. I hate health bars and RNG.

Just don't play F2P Russian tank games. The game was fun while it lasted, but it was never "good" and will only get worse.

wot shill please leave.

there are other options
Armored Warfare for example

*migrates when his site goes down*
pssssh, nothing personal kid

That's the worst of the 3.

Neither of them are good.

It's all garbage user.

I have no idea how they managed to fuck it up so bad.

Because they publicly released it as an "alpha" only to go full Gaijin right out the gate and release nothing but new vehicles instead of actually finishing the fucking game.

Yeah, I heard that they also that most of the vehicles they did add were all premiums and something like a third of all the tanks in game are premium vehicles?

Yep.

It's a shame that AW went to shit, the alpha had a lot of promise. When they actually released the game and it ran worse than the alpha I dropped it thinking they would patch it later.

my dream is some non-shit company buying out War Thunder and removing all the russian bullshit, thus finally making a great tank/plane game. Problem is that that would require there to a company that not only is not shit, but also dumb enough to actually buy War Thunder from Gaijin.

It just became a shitty World of Tanks clone. Quite literally it was as if someone made a list of everything World of Tanks did wrong and decided to just do them.

Hell they managed to ddos their own site with the flash sale and when they ran the EU/NA PTS they tried to transfer and combine all data at once which crashed their own server. They got it running two weeks behind schedule.

Worst though is their matchmaking. After promising +/- 1 tier matchmaking it became +/- 2 tier and they is such a powergap between tiers that anyone top dog is just sealclubbing, turning more and more people away from their PvP. It's sad cause when you could get matches that were your tier only it was marvelous. As soon as you started seeing differences in tiers PvP nosedived overnight. Mainly started with people who were playing Tier 5's and facing walls of Tier 6 Premium vehicles They released those Tier 6 Premiums too soon, if they waited a week or two for them to be unlocked there wouldn't have been much of an issue with matchmaking

Oh and the devs keep nerfing MBT's despite the fact they are the most underpowered class in PvP which is clear when you play 8vs8's. The devs can't grasp that their shitty maps were making MBT's dominate, not their stats. End result now is that the only MBT worth a shit at Tier 7 is the Challenger 1 which despite what whiners say is not OP, it just happens to be what an MBT should fucking be. Below Tier 7 pretty much most MBT's if not all are absolute trash and are not worth taking at all.

I blame self entitled forum dwellers who demand idiotic changes. Only mentally challenged demand removing I.E. a brick wall becouse he can't go through it. Smart people would just go around it. Why most of the modern devs has to be crowd pleasers?

Don't forget the more recent pay2win mechanic. Bush camo for your tank. Only 200 in game golden shekels per type

How is this "pay to win" if you get a fucking target marker over your tank once you in the firing range.

They did though. There was a lot of butthurt about the whole annex deal.

In realistic battle it is all about camo. If i want to play tanks with markers i play WoT

Go back to your cucked /wtg/ if you're so interested in sucking shitty devs' slavic dicks.
Bet you're one of those faggots who would shout "panzer vor :DDD" in every match of either WoT or WT.

This has to be the most accurate assessment of what went wrong with AW.

Tiers were only meant to engage their own Tiers. Not ones above or below. It wasn't meant to be WoT where you had 3 Tier 5 Heavies sealclubbing Tier 3's and Tier 4's.

I just want to buy a game and own all the content, is that too much to ask?

Having tried all three of the tanker shitgames, the thing that bothers me most is that there are none that fill a nice middle ground between the three. World of Tanks is pay2win/notgrind hell, more than the rest if I'm not mistaken, but is at least firmly in the diesel era with a little bit of early cold war junk thrown in alongside immediate postwar tanks & paper tanks, of which some are reasonable extrapolations on limited information and others are retarded. It was at least mildly enjoyable to try the early tiers again on a whim. War Thunder has the sim lite element going for it, but I never bothered grinding up past the early tiers because early tier Soviet clubbers were suffering at the time, are mincemeat for boring Tigerfests in the midtiers, and everyone- especially the Germans, driving the speculative '45-46 schmalturm'd Panther II against '47 T-54s- gets eaten alive by Soviet cold war murderboxes for not having par tanks at the time of their implementation, though I hear it can also swing into being a boring Leopardfest now. Armored Warfare was neat for having PvE as an option and for taking place in the Cold War onwards which the other two only flirted with, but went on to repeat the previous entrants' mistakes and to make even more of their own.

I just want Strangereal light tank simulation with relatively balanced but still exemplary caricatures of actual vehicle families participating in border skirmishes & internal conflicts against extranational parties in a hazy late dieselpunk/early atompunk world, with slight departures from reality possible for balance' sake or for filling out napkin tanks & speculative advancements, but no need for sweeping and ridiculous ahistorical nerfs to make certain real vehicles less shit relative to others, instead buffing the historically shit vehicle caricatures a little above OTL to catch up. Is that too much to ask?