Nioh confirmed for everywhere on February 9

Nioh confirmed for everywhere on February 9

ready for bloodborne 2?

gematsu.com/2016/09/nioh-launches-worldwide-february-9

it's gonna have 'D'. Almost all japanese games have denuvo now.

Please don't compare what has the potential to be a fun game to what is quite possibly the worst souls game in close competition with 2

?

Source on the music, please. The melody sounds familiar but I can't pin a name to it…

Yakuza 0 by the end of January, this, Persona 5 on the 14th and JP NieR Automata on Feb 23rd - too much at the same time.
I still have some doubts about Ni-oh but I really hope it's good. Felt like Onimusha with a dash of CUHRAIZEEE.

its from a film or some shit

look it up

Loved the demo but they made the game easier and not inof lewd and lolis so meh.

It's obviously the Evangelion theme

Thank you.

Polite sage.

KOEI NO.

It's not worth getting a PS4 for.
Just owning a PS4 makes your entire pantheon of opinions shit.

Is there anything suggesting it will be as good as Nier?

She just wants a hug, user.

No, I love my Koei, but they can't quite match up to Platinum+Taro.

I will name my cannon Arachnophobia! If I get the game that is; my arachnophobia is severe.

fuck off OP

Everyone look at this guy. This is what a fanboy looks like.

What's the difference? I haven't heard much about Nioh, I just really liked Nier.

If I was a fanboy I would automatically assume it will be good. I'm asking for opinions on what people know about the game already.

Nier never was a good game.

Thats like comparing Devil May Cry to Dark Souls.

Looks like I made the classic mistake of trying to talking about video games on Holla Forums.

Devil May Cry is better than Dark Souls, I don't see the problem

here's your (you)

Did you play Nier? Gameplay is fucking shit and nioh demo is better than bayonetta series so I assume this game will be better. I know I shouldn't compare bayo with this but I don't see any platinum developed game like this.

At least appearancewise, these don't bother me much as they look very stylized like how the giant spider in Dark Souls 2 has two heads and ridiculously large legs.
That said, if you enter the cave and progressively louder thumping sounds start playing with no visual of what's making it, consider me spooked.

Man, that screenshot alone makes me uneasy.

Now I see the problem

im with this guy exclusives drive me up the fucking wall

I was hoping it was going to come out this year. It'll be just my luck that I'll never get to play a game I'm finally looking forward to on account of WW3 breaking out.

maybe get a job and they won't be a problem, make smart purchasing decisions and invest in what interests you, not what is approved by reddit.

Every game I was looking forward to in 2016 is getting pushed to next year and the few that actually did come out this year were incredibly disappointing, it's just 2015 part two

They ported their shitty musou game to PC, chances are, they might do it for Nioh as well.

I'm somewhat happy that it's going back to next year. I pretty much expected it already and it means there's still plenty hope for them making changes based on the survey to bring some things back to how they were on the Alpha. The Beta was a ton of fun but those certain changes really hurt the game. Having a worldwide release is really cool too, helps push the multilingual aspect.

Why not just talk about the game instead? What was your favourite Guardian Spirit in the demos? Mine was Kato, those Ki buffs were nice and if you got a streak going the Living Weapon could last for a really long time.

what is the fucking context to that webm

It doesn't release until there's a pc release, I'm not supporting $ony and their jewry just to play some videogame.

I've never watched it but it's the opening song to an old anime called "Evangelion"

I think it's about mechas or something.

That sounds excruciating.

Why not both?

Exactly.

Kato and Ushi, that cow understood blocking like no one else did.

Excellent idea.
I guess my favorite is Daiba. He recharges so fast you are constantly able to use you LW, plus his Onmyo summon can knock enemies way up in the air. That's how I finished off Super Samurai. And I spent nearly the entire alpha with Kato and he's got good stats. I also used Isonade but only as a specialty for Oni fucking.

isonade is for the first time playing through a stage, once you know where enemies are he becomes less useful as a passive.

Daiba-Washi's Living Weapon charge speed was just ridiculous. I used him a lot too and I got it more or less every second fight after using it on the first. It's something I think they might have to tone down a bit for all of the spirits, they all got it so quickly, but I dunno maybe it'll be less powerful in later fights,

I didn't really feel I needed the Enemy Sense so much, but having both attack and health buffs still makes him pretty good to use as a balanced spirit.

No, because I want to build a relationship with these people, so that I can convince them to take up Bloodborne-themed cosplaying.

Just because Nier isn't out PC-native yet doesn't mean it wasn't released like half a decade ago, user.

NieR is JP only in February? I was hoping it would be out Q1 next year for everyone. Hopefully no Denuvo or at least it gets cracked soon after.