Oh if only this came out when vr launched, maybe it would've had a chance

Looks like shit

And you're a faggot

mmkay. But where is vidya?

Looks like shit

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ with you

Reddit seems more your speed.

What does this have to do with reddit

hello fellow "full chan" anonymous imageboard users. i too hate video games and post on Holla Forums. ha ha ha!

People that bullied them in high school think rick and morty is funny, and since this has something to do with rick and morty they don't like it and say it's from reddit to get the hivemind in here to back them up

Have you honestly ever watched it?
Or are you just shitposting for shitposting's sake

I never said I liked it, the user asked and I explained it to him. Go try to fit in somewhere else.

Oh great, even more YouTube Let's Play bait. I swear, these things exist only for that reason.

Great thread, fellow EightChanner !

Yeah, I think that's what downvotes look like. Have a (You) buddy, keep up the good work ;)

you are the death of gaming

Sage isn't a downvote though.

I swear, seeing people get annoyed with an user saging is always so odd to me.

Game look's OKAY, but its nothing special. Hopefully I'm wrong. Its been such a bad year for gaming.

It's scary when you know there are people from halfchan here but you can't tell which is wich because everyone is cancer

It resembles downvote when you enter a thread that hasn't had a reply in quite some time just to not bump and say how much you dislike the thread. Saging has its uses, coming into dead threads to show how much you fit in on a completely anonymous imageboard isn't one of them. I'm sure the game will be average at best since it's VR.

*which

Nobody cares about your retarded feelings shithead

Nobody cares about yours either, fag.

I'm sorry, who are you quoting?

Straight into meta in 5 posts flat.
That's the Holla Forums way.

(suck)

wouldnt you think it would be 8 posts?

the show is good but this game looks like shit

Not videogames.