Yfw you realize Marvel is keeping the budget of We Wuz: The Movie secret because they know it's going to bomb like a...

yfw you realize Marvel is keeping the budget of We Wuz: The Movie secret because they know it's going to bomb like a big black turd.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2018/film/news/black-panther-advance-ticket-sales-record-1202659579/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or they're keeping it secret because it's so small and they don't want you to know they know it's gonna bomb but they had to make it anyway to not seem racist.

Their budget could be half a billion bucks and niggers would complain it wasn't enough.

The movie will bomb and niggers will riot because of muh racism

The advanced ticket sales are great.

What do you think the budget for the CGI fest is going to be OP?

The same shit it always is 200 million or a little more plus 100 million marketing

I can understand why they are still going forward with this, because it's a good virtue signalling opportunity, but since Hollywood is so beholden to China, they've screwed themselves. China hates niggers. They are going to mock this movie and call it planet of the apes, and no one will dare to call them on it.

I think this movie will do well in North America, Europe and Oceania because of how cucked these places are. It will flop in Asia and maybe Latin America.

Already seen more than a few idiots insisting that Africa would look like Wakanda if it wasn't for white people. Despite their glorification of Africa, few niggers seem to know that their continent ain't done shit in thousands of years that didn't involve Greeks and Arabs showing up.

I like how Hollywood in the last 10 years has given up on any semi-realistic sci-fi and puts holograms and fly cars in everything like they are normal.

Not going to happen.

There's actually hype for it in China. Guess that they've been looking for the Wuxia equivalent of blacks.

Chinese school children literally start laughing and making monkey noises when they see a photo of a black person. Any hype you think you saw is entirely fabricated.

Sure, Disney, and the audience rating for SJWars was because of Russian hackers.

Sauce? Are you chinese?

The Chinese destroyed Will Smith's career, he's full of shit.

I don't know. If people play their cards right a modern back to Africa movement could be memed encouraging nogs to leave. #makewakandareal or something.

At least Reddit will love it!

The abolitionists tried that by sending the slaves to Liberia. The slaves wound up enslaving the native population.

Uh no.

Black bucks?!

That would require nigs to DO SOMETHING. >yo niga i ain bildin dat wall niga ho do tink i am, now get me dayum chikn

We seriously already tried that. It resulted in Liberia. It's funny Vice made this documentary, because I've disillusioned so many liberals by showing it to them.

Freed slaves are given boats and tons of money to start a new colony in Africa, they get there and immediately kill the leaders and take over the country and enslave everyone. Over a century of brutal warlords, drug addiction, cannibalism, rape and child eating follow. To this day 80% of the population has been raped, shit flows through the streets and one in three Liberians can identify the taste of human flesh.

yep
variety.com/2018/film/news/black-panther-advance-ticket-sales-record-1202659579/

So, fake news? This is based on one ticket service, limiting to early purchases, and limiting only to Marvel movies. That's a lot of special conditions. This means there could be non-Marvel movies outselling it, and this is the only Marvel movie coming out right now, sales will probably be even higher for Infinity War.

The movie will bomb because chinks hate niggers.

That's not our problem, the goal is to get them off white civilization.

Niggers will always nig, I rather have them nig as far away as possible.

They've been hyping that shit on their official Marvel youtube channel for months now.

Explain.

BUILD THE WALL

AROUND AFRICA

the answer is simple
#takebackwakanda
focus on the take, gets the blood pumping. you cant meme anyone into building wakanda, but taking it [back]? framing stealing as righteus?
a black crusade for the holy land of wakanda/liberia. all you need to do is find some spin on why the current occupants are intersectionally whitey, and you've got it made

Without whites you would still be living in huts.