Which vidya character could it be?

Which vidya character could it be?

here's a template, give it your best

At least join the lines to the bottom of the image, faggot

>>>/halfchan/
oh wait it's down, fuck

Always sage shitty template threads.

amazing thread, as expected from halfchan newcomer

I didnt notice, but you can just change the canvas size, literally takes only quarter of a second to do that, you can't be that fucking lazy

I dont understand how 4chan has anything to do with me making a template thread
are people on this site THIS much against OC?

I dont see why people would want a transparent one, but here's a fixed one

Good oc is fun when the templace is actually done well

and an actually well done template for you guys is one that is already drawn to completion so you don't have to do shit? I get it. OC is really hard to come by when your two brain cells can't rub each other hard enough.

You don't seem to understand the concept of a "template". Also, there's nothing wrong with the template, just because it has 1 pixel miss on bottom doesnt mean you can't move the image down that 1 pixel or change the canvas size

Holla Forums is literally a fucking kindergarten where everybody needs to hold hands or they'll trip and the couple of drooling retards need to wear helmets just to sit down, i swear to fucking god…

20 hours in MS Paint.

Bump for the memes.

20 minutes in Klaris Kids Works

30 years in an abortion clinic

Think about it logically, if you fixed that small mistake in the first place everyone else wouldn't have to. I like template threads, but you're basically killing everyone's interest by providing a bad template.

And also by acting like a faggot.

This pretty much. Don't be such a fucking faggot OP put some effort into your thread, maybe provide one or two examples or how your template can be used or a character that could fit well in it. Sage for potentially shit thread I don't want to bump.

Epic halfchan thread

underrated loss

I'm prepared for disappointments.

Do some of you have a pathological need to be antisocial asswipes? Maybe OP should have made a millionth thread for you to jerk off over Dragon's Dogma and Dark Souls instead.

DANGANRONPA 2 SPOILERS

this was totally worth the 30 minutes it took to make

I've played 400 hours of DD and this nearly went over my head, pretty good 4/4

1 million hours in MS paint

sage

epic downvote

counter upvote

I tried

is this a chinese vagabound, huey or some 90s meme?

It's open to interpretation.
It's huey

v

i aint clickin that shit nigga

Very nice.

I ain't clickin' that shit, nigga

Its just goons man, ignore em.

Getting an odd sense of bias from this image.

Goddamnit, I put too much effort on this shit.
Go get the lollipop!

Here's my contribution :^)

Its literal goonshit. Great deduction, sherlock.

bretty gud

bump for content

I'M DYING LAUREN

Based on a very real story from the books in which Geralt tries to kill himself after being cucked by Yennefer.
I wasted thirty minutes of my life on that garbage, I can't draw for shit

Didn't Yen try to kill Geralt in Wild Hunt?

No, she never tries to kill Geralt.

Huh. Might've been one of my choices since I remember her teleporting Geralt a hundred or so feet above a lake

That happens if you tell her that you aren't even sorry for fucking Triss. She teleports you in a lake, but not high enough to take any damage. If you tell her that you enjoyed the swim when you return she'll say that she might teleport you a couple miles higher next time.

Damn guys, this ones really good

game?

The full, promised game is just through this portal…

THE BABY

It's Sekibanki!

Take me with you, Chief!

Good one

Me-thinks the "Something Awful Productions" is meant to be a jab at goons, and a bad one, at that, considering their placement on the political spectrum.

What programs do you guys use? Photoshop?

Paint.NET

Manga Studio 5

Minesweeper

There is potential in this thread.

SEE THIS ROPE?
YOU CAN CLIMB IT

Jesus no, not these feels

post the greninja one

You can`t be serious

how different book Geralt is from videogame Geralt?

Sai

heh

I'm in a hurry to leave, but here's a thing.

shoop mighty #9 in the noose, that, or X Over

This is what you wanted, right?

It's better than nothing

bump for content again

You motherfucker.

heh

is it bad if I ask for sauce?

yes

I don't care, sauce?

wew what the fuck is going on here

You thinks wrong jackass, it's an image from SA

Nope, goons used to make a ton of these with the same logotypes and fonts and they usually made them to mock certain posters or other communities. Thing has zero jabs at their shitty hugbox or the whole 10bux shit so it's definitely not anti-goon.

transcendence isn't a devil deal item
you failed

heh

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

what song is it?

Remorse (Carpenter Brut Remix) by Scattle

Too early for a webm, you should wait until we have more entries.

you're supposed to supply proof that you're making a video and are serious about it, though, it's happened in almost every thread like this.

You should have skipped most of the intro and jumped almost immediately into the bridge(?) whatever faster changing bit.
Good that you're making a compilation anyway, just give people some warning so they can make those last minute entries.

I was thinking about it, but we got 2 more MB to burn through so I thought it was worth the intro.

6 gorillian years in photoshop

Fuck, you're right.

I'm so ashamed right now.

here it is again

bump

Uh, no. The file limit is 10mbs now and you have about 4, that means you have 5 mb and more when you remove that shitty overly long intro. Also bump.

This isn't even compressed and in webm form yet. It's a series of still images, It'll compress well.

10/10, will not be beaten

You should probably remove the non-OC
The photo, sekibanki, granblue and greeninja ones.

Also, you should've chosen a lesser known image, since it's already used as a reaction image.
It's forced and kills it if people just make shitty drawings based off a template.

I'm not OP, but yeah a lesser known image kinda kills it.

I need sleep

You missed

fug, thanks for reminding me.

Sleep snug, smug

What are you talking about?

You accidentally clicked on "screencap" while trying to update or go to the catalog.

57s

but is a drawing. He even said it was done in ms paint, he's pretty skillful if you ask me.

H-here I go

Not made by me

What's your signature say?

A realistic depiction of my experience with the game

Granblue Fantasy

Krita, it's the fastest one that is good for painting. If I really cared about spending a lot of time on one picture I might use Sai, but Krita loads up nearly as fast as windows paint and has the added bonus of not being useless garbage.

she could've tapped that rabbit pussy if she haven't backed away from raping her at the last moment

fucked up the space between her arm

Yeah, rip

just bought this, what am I in for?

theres a floor in brandish thats full of pitfalls

heh

bunny rape

I'm gonna use this image for future shitposting in falcom threads until a new brandish is announced

Emacs

mah brouzouf

Not vidya, but a bizarre idea I had to illustrate.

I don't have any ideas.

Nice work user.

Post a Artyom contemplating the nuke launch controls.

Here is better image

Any suggestions or requests? I cant think of anything to make.

See

In the story, Geralt comes to meet a sorcerer named Ystredd. They both know that they are fucking Yennefer, and they decide on a duel. Later on in the night Geralt flashes his money in the bad part of town on purpose, and is assaulted by robbers. They almost kill him, since he left his weapons at the tavern, but they notice the wolf medallion, get scared and tell him that if he really wants to kill himself he should just hang himself. Later on, Geralt comes to fight Ystredd, and sees that he is armed with a sword. Geralt asks him why doesn't he use magic, to which Ystredd responds that he wants it done proper and made his decision. To that Geralt tells him that hig he wants to kill himself he should just hang himself and leaves town.
Book Geralt is not that different from game Geralt, only not as impervious to everything. He almost gets raped by a bunch of women in one of the books.

Requestan

Terrible music choice IMO, m8.

Nigger that's fucking gay

maybe your song choice was more appropriate, but his editing was far more robust because the pictures changed in time with the music, making it seem more dynamic than just a slideshow

Wew
I cant fucking do that.

Reminds me of the that Junji Ito manga.

Are the books any good ?

6,000,000 hours in paint.

Reposting because codemonkey is a fucktarded

Second version.

well edited, made me heh

Nice job

Yes.

One hundred thousand hours in paint later.

Also, someone needs to make one with Metzen and CORRUPTION.

They're okay, Geralt is slightly more bearable and they have decent plots unlike the games.

here

i thought of making an alphys version first but i think this is better

Did i do good?

10k hours in notepad

also sauce or artist name?

legoman

Pretty original I like it.

It says "Juno" it's just my alias though

Thank you!

Aren't you the quest user?

here you go fam

another version,

There's not really any good hits to time it with in the song, The chimes are too far apart & when I initially tried timing it with lyrics it didn't look right at all. Simplest solution is a slideshow.

Opinions differ.

Needs ~20 more images.

well then I guess that means it isn't a good song choice, after all.

wew

Requesting pathfinder with a removed speedcap

fucking hell
you might be better off just chopping a verse or two out of the song.

Can't believe no one did this yet

How can he hang himself if he has no neck?

thread tl;dr, someone tell me if kirby was done yet

You are a real human bean

top fucking kek

more time than I would like to admit realized half way through I haven't a clue how to draw

What were you even trying to achieve?

Something about ripping off your head and shitting down your throat

so this?

I just need a bit more for mine.

Forced memes suck. Absolutely none of the "dank OC" in this thread will have a life beyond this thread. You're forcing it to have something to pat yourself in the back over. It's not organic, original, or funny.

Its like you don't know how memes work. This is what the youth of today believe.

WTF is the context?

Its Junju Ito, even if you knew the context it wouldn't make much sense.

This is the guy who put human-shaped holes into a mountain underground, and robots powered by decay on the bottom of the pacific ocean.

Ayy

Has anyone made a >>>/bane/ approved one yet?

wanna have a race on who shitposts it first?

Bane?

god fucking damn it
this is the updated ver

sleep snug, smug

A fortnight in MS Paint and I have some.

O look a Zombie form MGSurvival

The feels are strong with this one.

I made a shit montage. Embed because webm for retards shit the bed and I'm not fucking with it again.

These things only work then they're more upbeat. I know it's a suicide montage but what works is what works. Try something more like webm related.

Here's another, even better example

I think it works because the song has a certain rhythm to it that works with the slide-show.

Not always

Fixed.

nice

Perfect

kek
Very nice.

Didn't even need 20 more images since the ending is just one extended note.

Here it is, a nice clean VP9 webm.
Best ending IMO.

Beautiful

(checked)
Perfection. Better than mine.

Oh okay, t-that's fine

I'm still impressed, though.

what was it

I have a idea for a one armed Asha from iji but im too unskilled and tiered to draw atm

i like this one

should have waited until the thread closed

What software do ypu guys use for these kind of threads? Or is the X hours in MS paint literal?

It's the best but why the fuck are you playing favorites user?

this meme shite here

oh
thats weird because it looks pretty good

I've done a lot of these.
Like betrayal, InfiniteBits, Shrug'n, SweetVictory & I did a Squid one but I think there was another better version with more content. The only one I've seen that I didn't do is that compilation with Iwata. Only with SweetVictory did I actually create the template not just the webm/mp4.

I dunno how I lost that one. It must have been aborted from my memory. Fixed.

Here's some examples: MSpaint (pencil tool), PaintTool SAI (binary brush), Photoshop (pencil tool)

Fantastic.

I still prefer the fast paced one, I feel it syncs better even if the song choice is subpar.

Bit better version.

Where is Dino Time?

sleep snug, smug

2 hours in MSpaint

I tried
I really did

this acutally made me laff

will you be making this speedier with the next set of posts, or are you done like the dinos?

At least I tried.
Nothing lewd in the spoiler

Taking the last 3 for my version.

You faggots disappoint me so much that I decided to use what little-to-no Photoshop skills I have to create my own.

Fixed

Where's the Piccolo one with the daily dose inside the rope?

I don't understand this one. If she kills herself, she can fuck the mayor?

Or if she fucks the mayor she's killing herself.
It's all open to interpretation, it is truely art.

you should put something on the background that represents the player not playing the game for a long time and she is going to kill herself to go to a better place.

This is my favorite 4chan meme. xD

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door, the reddit club's two blocks down.

two blocks down your butt lol

That's hot

WEBM/MP4 guy here. ID probably changed since my VPN is being retarded.

I can change up timing in parts & keep going.

Need 14 more images.

The speed is a bit unstable, but overall great job. I especially like the ending bit.

It's not as if I'm not gonna help.

For you.

Backgrounds if you need or not

Oh hey, someone actually saved my image even though it was completely overshadowed by the webm version someone else made. Thanks user, you made my night.

ayy lmao

Now thats some good shit right there

I need like 2 more for the intro
anything you goys want changed?

sleep snug , smug

It's utter shit. Some of the images are ok like but it's mostly useless crappy paint jobs. You know this is true.
I think this webm has potential, like webm related, why do you have to rush it? Don't you see it's that kind of philosophy what's killing videogames and everything we love?
Don't focus on delivery nor on pleasing the crowd, fuck them. Do your best, select the best.
Godspeed user

That's because that was a "edit the picture" template thread, not a "color this in and maybe add new features" template thread like this one, also that was like a year ago now, quality of posting has dropped dramatically since then.

Solution: use the best ones and make it ~1 minute like instead of 2:30

People told this shit was to go away.

I figured someone would change it if they cared so there you go. I prefered it looking at the noose myself

Oh, that;'s why it's over there. Just flip the eyes.

I can finish this webm with 8 more images.

I could go on to describe more of my autistic reasonings but instead I'll just say looks fuckin' nice

What the fuck?
No one did a Max Payne edit? Huh, I guess it's true, Suicide is Payneless.
:^)

YOU WANT IT?

MMMMMMMMMM

I might do another one which could either be this or Gwyn (old cinder version) looking through the noose to see the first flame

NOPE.avi

Improved.
Also checked 'em.

10/10

5 minutes in GIMP

Actually, I need 5 more more images now.
The thread is sliding down the pages & it's likely no one is even in here anymore.
I may have to do them all myself or start a new thread.

Did another. Now I need 4 more images.
Thread is dead. Not sure about making a new thread just for 4 images.

I'm sorry

Nice. Fantastic. Great. Terrific.

Requesting that this be used as the last image in whatever webm it makes it in.

NEW THREAD

New thread.

New thread.