Whatever happened to dressing decently?

Whatever happened to dressing decently?

Outside of big corp dronery and upper management, every other white guy seems to dress like a wigger these days.

People look at me like I'm some trust fund kid just because I wear linen pants, which are affordable to anyone.

While a man in the 1920s was supposed to have standards for himself regardless of his income, people these days think something is wrong with you for dressing neat and clean in high quality fabrics (which are affordable to anyone), especially if you aren't rich.

I feel it's part of the demoralization agenda.

Fashion reflects the health of a society. It's weird to wear smart clothes now because they're out of fashion. And they're out of fashion because everyone is so spiritually corrupted.

nice roll brother. won't say kike free first post since probably won't be first post by the time i get my reply out.

modern fashion in the western world is run to subvert whites subconciously towards urban culture - yes, you are correct.

personally i stick to fred perry/related twin tips/polos, dickies/work pant, steel toed boot/athletic shoe. i work full time and dress the same to work (working class heil). represent your people and represent your cause with pride - that is why i choose to dress how i do. pride IS the attitude!

two straight rolls in this threadaroo.

That shit's not cheap! You think everyone likes walking around in unicolor T's sporting corporate logos and mass-produced blue jeans?

hugo boss was fash then but is anti-white now. go look at their site and their models. its the same thing with tommy hilfagger. avoid and do not buy.

these brands know their future clients as white numbers are dwindling and with affirmative action non white buying power artificially gets propped up

What do YOU think happened to it, shit-for-brains? Do you want to have """discussion""" #6000000000 about how western civilization is jewed?

Suits are expensive and impractical. Denim jeans and cotton t-shirts are cheap, comfortable, and easy to clean.

Most minorities are too poor to afford that stuff, and most of their customers are Jews and Chinks. Chinks btw emulate Whites not Niggers. All that diversity is purely demoralizing propaganda meant to normalize diversity and race mixing.

of course they do! They will pay 200 dollars for a pair of brand name jeans.

A style of clothing that is uniquely White (yes, I know you can use an image search to find 100 exceptions) are outdoors casual (think L.L. Bean) and outdoors performance (think Colombia, Patagonia… although those brands are overpriced garbage). Only White people really enjoy the outdoors.

First post, best post.

The clothes don't make the man. Principles do. If I wanna wear shorts with flip flops, so be it.

not wanting to look like a degenerate slob != materialism

Missed opportunity

And if you're wondering why they would do that, it's to look good for (((investors))) and avoid SJW attacks.

Would you wear them to your mother's funeral?

How you dress is a sign of how you think of the people you're around.

As bad as that is, it's nothing on Old Navy.
It's completely niggerfied.

I want to buy me a suit and start dressing properly. I do wonder what the reaction will be.

"Why the fuck are you wearing a suit?"
Unless you're at a job interview or are a lawyer/banker.

Have you ever been to your local big-city Chinatown or looked at Asian fashion?
It is Nigger uniform 2.0

I started dressing more conservatively as of recent. Don't wear a suit unless you feel necessary. I generally try to wear shirts with collars and buttons, and well fitting khakis. No need to overspend, just look classy.

Dapper commentary by a gentleman.