Harvey Weinstein Attacked at Scottsdale Restaurant

bruh, look at this dood

Body him in the desert

white knighting over some movie star casting couch whores that would never even piss on that guy if he asked them to

is this the most extreme beta shit of all time?

if he called him a disgusting kike that'd be something different

2nd thread

Seriously. As much as I despise the kike for other reasons I couldn't care less about what he did to those overpaid vaginas.

fucking LMFAO

YOU FUCKING POLFAGS LITERALLY HAVE NO SPINE

This was just the beginning, everyone who hit's Harvey has to do it harder than the person before him.

I'll just bump the other thread then?

>>>Holla Forums

lol at the pathetic jew taking it like a bitch

"most powerful man in hollywood"

wew

>tmz

FUCKING WEWWW
It's on now goy. I used to think your anti-semitism was kind of endearing but after this attack I'm fucking DONE.
THIS BOARD WILL BURN

Holla Forumsfags confirmed for being good goys.

There is such a thing as not supporting either side, you know.

#PunchAnAshkeNAZI
#SLAPASEMITE

>>>Holla Forums

Lets recap

according to goons, it's now "white-knighting" to tell some piece of shit jew he's a piece of shit

The absolute fucking state of nu/tv/

It depends on the reasons why you're telling him that. Do you really think the soyboy in that vid hates him for his kikery?

Yea he probably hates him for being a criminal

I take back what I said, you're right. 8/pol/ can't keep defending trump and hate jews at the same time, they're compromised. Also what the fuck is with /thestorm/???

They've been doing it for over a year now.

harvey is our fucking guy, I don't care if he's a jew.

fuck the eternal cooch!

is there no hope for antisemitic politics on imageboards?

Alex Jones quoted some Holla Forums Holla Forums user who says vague as fuck shit on Twitter and goes only by the name of 'Q'. After that millions of Redditors and halfchanners jumped onto Holla Forums trying to find out who Q was, so they all made a board dedicated to researching Q user, but the BO de-listed the board, and retarded Redditors and halfchan niggers don't realize that you can still go to a board that's been de-listed so they all flooded the Storm board (whose existence was mainly just a generic Trump circlejerk moreso than Holla Forums)

They're all faggots, but I think it goes to show that if anyone remotely right-wing all concentrated their efforts and autism online, its pretty easy to completely dwarf Holla Forums and make those condescending twats realize how irrelevant they are

A spic? Let in to US with jewish open borders policy hits jew.
I see no problem with this. In fact its the best comedy I've seen in years.

what.jpg

so more neocon supporters, awesome

To me this looks staged to drum up sympathy for the fat kike. That was literally a limp wristed slap. And the guy doing it looked Jewish himself. Probably the nephew or cousin of some other Hollywood turbo jew whose friends with Harvey.

that guy doent look jeiwsh

pretty much ye

Sweetie, he's calling him a piece of shit because of his recent scandals with women, not because he is a jew.

There were no crimes committed.

Yeah they do like their false flags.

Has anything bad ever actually happened to jews? They cry wolf so much I wouldn't be surprised if everything that ever happened to jews was a false flag.

Maybe, but if so it's really weak. I don't know who's supposed to be swayed by it. It's a love tap.

good

no user no!

this

You have to go back ImKikey

FUCK HIM UP

?