4chan Holla Forums has a thread going about us

4chan Holla Forums has a thread going about us

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/99407813

Thread is really amusing it is almost as funny as the fact they don't know that the owner of this board is the head janny of 4/pol/

So close
yet so far.

interesting how he draws the completely opposite conclusion.

Does the irony ever get any more delicious than this?

At the very least the increased attention lately might educate some people that there are alternatives to fascism and liberalism.
Brace your anuses boys.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

I wonder if this person is incorrectly saying this in the sense that Holla Forums is somehow for liberal immigration, which I generally think most of the board is not in support of, or if they just think that not being a "race realist" means that we are in favour of Islam.

Obviously the correct position to take is that immigration is a tool for capitalists to drive down wages and prevent unions and strikes from having any effect, but that doesn't mean that any one race deserves to live in a section of the planet anymore than another.

Under capitalism, unrestrained immigration destroys people's lives. In a communist world people will be free to travel where they want.

I kind of like this feel.

This argument is so fucking stupid. Immigration drives down wages in the first world. It drives up wages for the immigrants. Otherwise they wouldn't immigrate. What the first world feels is the removal of imperialism, which they had been unknowingly benefitting from for years.

Here's an idea. Stop making threads about Holla Forums and idpol

They still think we're pro-Hillary, pro-immigration, and they don't understand why we like Stirner.

What a bunch of retards.

Stop.

They should really just read Stirner instead of embarrassing themselves every time it comes up.

Correct
Correct
What? You should clarify this sentence, it makes no sense.

You like Stirner, because he gives you the option to outright reject anything you don't like as a spook, so you don't have to think about it.

t. someone who's never read Stirner

I don't like a lot of the things you like, yes, but it couldn't possibly be that they actually fit the definition of a spook, nooooo.

Now who's avoiding and not wanting to think about things?

Anytime someone uses "spook" incorrectly a horde of people who have actually read Stirner's books come to shit on him, so kindly shut the fuck up.

A spook is any concept that holds sway over your mind, so that you serve it rather than it serving you. It's not a communist concept, and nobody here thinks it is, but it BTFO's Holla Forumsyps harder than anything else.

The thread was deleted. Good riddance.

they are just as politcally immature as SJWs

Again?

This is 50+% of this board.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

T. Mautist

Sorry Hiro, I'd rather not be datamined.

Maybe some disenfranchised Holla Forumstards will come here and get green pilled

Great job on that gulagposting user.

Or, alternatively, they'll come here to troll you.