Dude Sex

New Ross vid

Thanks for the heads up, but can you stop posting it on Holla Forums?
Holla Forums is fucking shit and everything it touches turns into shit, if you keep posting him here they'll eventually kneejerk and chimp out against him.

I still dont understand how they could look at Deus Ex, a game that is extremely grounded and is very "realistic" in design, like shit that would actually exist in real life and then make the prequal designed like that.

Eat shot faggot

You can't eat a shot, unless you literally eat the whole glass.
And that's not really a good idea.

>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
And before some fucktard comes out about
pre-emptively fuck off , it still e-celeb shit and no e-celeb deserves to have it's own thread i don't care how good you think he is

Very Nice

found the newfag

Very New

When are they gonna start banning people for this shit?

literally who?

I hope you all realize that this is bait
pay attention to his flag

Bait or not, the hammer needs to come down, I don't give a shit.

Also, this. You're asking to ruin it for everyone, faggot.

All you'll get from me is one reaction image. Savor it.

consider suicide

I'm calling it right now.

Lost a lot of respect for him. Still better than most youtubers but the gap has narrowed significantly.

Yeah, I already get that his voice is annoying and he's not the best at video games, I don't need to see it driven into the ground for the next several months/years.

only one other newfag ITT besides the TORfag in the OP (you)

That's already happened at least twice.

dude you are getting baited so hard lmao :D

He probably should stick to older games because of stuff like that. It's not like takedowns were hard in Deus Ex, even though people still don't know to slap your enemy in the asshole.

yeah, his presentation can be offputting at times, and he can be dangerously pleb in some regards, but I still like the guy. Expect to see Holla Forums overblowing these flaws in the near future

(checked)

Eh, his presentation is bad in a good way. It feels genuinely autistic enough to please me while not being enough to bug me.

It works every single time. I'm actually disappointed that it worked. I considered using :^), but I thought that would be too on the nose. Instead, I chose the newfag flag and yet I got this much of a reaction. Hell, if you hover your mouse over the flag it says "newfags". Keep in mind, I can't see the image before I select flag. I can only see the name.

I hope you get banned anyway, ironic shitposting is even worse than regular shitposting because faggots like you think it's okay because it's ironic.

I don't think it's ok; I think it's funny.

Maybe if you're underage.

he specifically mentioned that HR is more MGS in terms of covers, i think

also, did you understand how S A R C A S T I C A L L Y he liked takedowns?

he just showed cuts if kicking random people's ass.
i like that system in that case too :^)

ya nyckas'll do ne thing to not talk bout dat fukkn vidya huh fam?

He tore everything else about the game a new one though, which is great.

Ever heard about "show, don't tell"? I commented on what's shown, and that's 90% first person shootan, not sneakan.

Didn't seem that sarcastic to me. Whether that says more about his autism or mine is another question.

I said he's still one of the best ones, didn't I? Yes. Yes I did.

Noice.

Anyway I had to look up why this guy's name was familiar. Turns out he was behind that shitty Half Life machinima that everyone liked for some reason.

shit man, where did all the cool people go? this fucking website has been such goddamned shit lately. Did we all move to 32chan or some shit?

Maybe everyone just got bitter.

I thought the same thing too when I was playing through this game. It probably would have been a decent ghost in the shell game too, instead of the free2play game that literally could be anything slapped on top of an fps engine.

I hate this pretentious claim.
no, you stupid nigger, we need to glass africa, which holds plurality and future majority of human population. They're reproducing nonstop but have yet to create a fruitful situation.

He moved to Poland so he could be a welfare parasite with his Jewish girlfriend.

How does that make you feel?

Holy fucking Jesus, almost every sage in this thread reeks of "I have been on the board for approximately five minutes and I desperately need to pretend I've been here for longer than that"

I don't know if that's better or worse than having a nigger as a gf.
I guess jews are smarter so jewish babies > niglets?

Especially your sage.

What the fug?

wut
he is living off of patreon bucks

Cancer. Regulars left for reasons, new people came in that don't give a shit about what things were like before and try to both fit in and change the culture because they don't like something about it, and nobody calling people out on their shit or worse being passive aggressive about it in some weird misguided attempt to not come off as offensive.

Not much you can do about it.

this website used to be some cool shit, it was just 4chan with an extra dose of free speech

His previous Deus Ex shit is good enough of a reason to shit on him anyway, at least he tried to tone down the autism but there was still some retarded shit in this one too like praising cutscene takedowns and acting like VTOLs are somehow impossible.

Well it was a good takedown of the writing. It was dross in just about every area.

Shame these criticisms weren't as prevalent when it came out, so they could've fixed it for DXMD.

I haven't watched this video yet. I hope Ross covers more obscure games afterwards. He introduced me to Rama's soundtrack. It's really good.

Was just watching his DX1 vid. At 23:00, he goes into when the game hooked him–the part when you speak to the NSF terrorist leader up top the statue. You keep clicking on him and he keeps dispensing red pills.

Had the exact same experience.