Wtf I like familyguy guy now

wtf I like familyguy guy now.
Seriously though, I enjoyed Orville

No Country For White Men

really?

Good show. (and I cant stand and dont watch family guy by the way.)

Sooooo. It just came out a week ago that Seth Macfarlane is now dating the security officer girl. For those that havent watched thats the girl second from the left in a red jacket.

If you like the first episode youll like the whole first season. Its one of the most popular shows with 18-49 yr olds in America last year.

That's gotta be a pen name, right?

Just like Masamune Shirow

Meanwhile Trey Parker drills oil and gets cucked, quite the redemption arc for Seth there

RLM were actually pretty on point about it.
It's fun, it evokes the feeling of TNG well, but it's not incredibly groundbreaking or well made. It's just good.

Notice how they have the straight white male in the front and center with the POC and Aliens in the back.

I see your game Mr. Macfarlane. Annnnnd dating the same race White female actress on your show 20 years younger.

Oh no no no.

South Park was good, the creators however…

Seth is banging Sage? Nice.

Nice masonic inspired medal.

She's so cute in that gif. Medal well deserved tbh.

She looks like a Muslim woman with a hijab for some reason.

It is her hair or wig.

Im not sure.

This guy again. Got 10 minutes into the first episode and I never want to watch this shit. They went through the slight trouble of giving us a crew full of unknown alien species and personalities and then, terrified that the fucking retards they seem to be pandering to to watch this show, explain away every last bit of interest in each character as they're introduced.

She actually does some cool stuff with her superstrength but whatever.

have you never seen the pilot episode of anything before

Wow… I just can't listen to someone who clearly has ancestors that took part in the genocide of Jewish people.

Man, sure would have been crazy if they had kept that part of her character secret so that when she'd done something we could have had shocked characters or interesting character development, instead of "all of us knew that you could do that. good job doing what we all knew you could do." It's like in Firefly when Book says "I'm a high priority Imperial agent that can get us past any clearance to get medical supplies." Great pilot.

Well they discuss it since she's so young and the security officer. She has a lot of actions scenes. Being the security officer.
She was promoted young because her race always are fasttracked in the military and are rare, posessing superstrength.

11 minutes in and we get an actual dialogue that feels like it's spoken between two people. Somehow the writers were able to stop themselves from having the guy yell out "I'M AN ALCOHOLIC THAT SHOULDN'T BE FLYING A SHIP." We got actual jokes, an insight into both characters in the scenes personalities, a bond between alcohol guy and the captain, and a bond between the two dudes there.

It's the trek influences in the writing. That's literally every conversation in TNG.

20 minutes in and it's literally cuckoldry. Racist robot seems alright, despite the need to ruin his character trait in his very first scene, from making him the misunderstanding bystander for other characters to explain themselves to. Two captain guys seem pretty cool. Cheating ex-wife seems poorly thought out as a character, "she put in a request specifically to join this ship," and immediately when asked about it "as soon as another ship becomes available I'll request a transfer."

Why does Seth McFarlane have to act in every non cartoon he has made?

Because he can.

No sir, I, your medical officer, say that this top secret scientists hypothesis that they have just confirmed for you before your very eyes, may be possible
Can't wait for this entire plot point to be irrelevant or never brought up again in two episodes.

fucking based mcfarlane does it again. which female cast member will get the BBC first?

They're surprisingly background characters in the actual show.

One of them is dressed up as an Alien.

Congratulations, you just described every fucking episode of Star Trek, any series, known to man.

Family Guy, as well as American Dad and Cleveland show, were extremely funny when they started, it was just when they started to get all samey after seasons, fell out of their original writers, and started depending to much to much on their own mannerisms (same as with simpsons)
and granted, the original startrek series were all pretty damn sexists, part of its charm if I say so

this make me quite interested in this series, only reason why I would reject it is the obvious nostalgia bait

It would make no sense for the notFederation not to be aware of what she can do. It's not like her people have been living in secrecy.

You're out of luck, you could entertain yourself watching an alien brood an egg then share the kid with his boyfriend. There's nothing like a 1930 Berlin vibe in a show to make you comfy.
You're missing nothing.

the article has a point about the alien with magic roofie sweat. That really should have been a much bigger deal than it was, especially when you consider that his entire race can do that. But calling the doctor a good character is an absolute joke.

Her face reminds me of Nikki Cox before plastic surgery and drug abuse. I need to listen to a backlog of Jay Mohr's podcast to see if I can hear their marriage falling apart in his voice.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not better. It's just wrong in different ways.

Nope. Eat glass instead. Will cause less damage.

You do know that Ed Mercer became the ship's Captain without knowing the crew, right? The only guy that he knew was his friend the pilot.

I don't think her people are part of the Union. They seem to have some sort of a disdain towards the humans.