How would lefties react if trump openly endorsed anime?

How would lefties react if trump openly endorsed anime?

Normalfag marxists, especially tumblr, love gook toons, so now that he has alienated almost all of his voters, he should probably start pandering to them.

Anime and trump are both shit tier

This.

goons are shit tier

Face it sperg, the vast majority of the userbase here dislike your masturbatory Asiatic cartoons. It's not even that allthe of the cartoons themselves are terrible, it's the brainlet soygoy fanbase that drives people away.

The absolute state of weebs.

your parents must be real proud of you

Goon father here, I actually am proud of my son, you anime freaks are disgusting.

yes please

You are like a tumblr SJW that thinks everybody that doesn't agree with them is a nazi. This is what happens when a person lacks the brainpower to form a coherent argument…Everyone point and laugh!

Goon father's father here, I am actually disappointed in my son and my grandson

The final redpill is realizing they were both golems.

hitler was a blue pilled liberal, The Don is literally the savior of the white race and the world.

Wrong. The final redpill is VegAryanism.

Take the Vegpill.

he already blocked someone on twitter who was sending him anime girls in bikinis

Goon's great grandfather here, I'm shitposting from the grave to tell you all to disregard my son here, he always was a massive faggot. I fought the japs myself and I'm proud that my family continues my legacy.

How would Holla Forums react if Trump wasn't a Zionist?

Come on Holla Forums, answer the question. What if Trump wasn't a Zionist?

This, unironically. The cure against the bluepill is a strong concoction of hard labour, a diet free from soy and meat, Tradition and separation from judeo-liberal brainwash.

This is why Holla Forums is such a joke.

fuck off faggot

i'm erect and ready for this future

Lefties don't like anime though, they like shit like Stephen Universe. If they really watched enough anime, they would slowly turn to the light.

I wasn't joking. Only vegans have the right to truly call themself Aryan and now that the term has been co-opted by untermensch meatcucks I call myself a VegAryan to self separate from the filth.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Except that people have been eating meat since the birth of mankind.

Lmao. Not an argument sweetie.

The song dubs are the best example of the blatant autism among the alt-right on the internet

Absolutely adorable…Did you yet lost on your way to the shortbus sweetie? Bless.

t. Subhumans that can't live without gobbling meat

yeah, meat magically stopped being meat…..😏 go read a science book kid

Everybody knows leftists are inherently programmed to hate anime, OP. It's in their cerebellum-based Soros microchips.

They do, but only if it's entry-level.

Why does tumblr love Kill la Kill, Dragon maid, and Panty and Stocking then?

*Maid dragon, whatever it's called
Also Pop team Epic

Implying he doesn't?

What did he mean by this?

When are you childless losers going to take the hint?

Nice.

Do I really need to post pics of vegan and vegetarian body builders? You don't have to eat a plate of pig asses to get gains.

It means he recognized world jewry and the banking cartels as threats rather than calling them "terrific guys" hun.

If anything, it's actually Trump's downfall that will damn anime posters. Everybody will be reminded of the joyful times they believed a snake oil vendor who later sold out to the kikes.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhm… No sweetie…Just….No…K?

I really don't get why goons insist that Trump fooled anyone or is a huge disappointment because he didn't live up to the ridiculous literally Hitler image that you yourself spouted in the first place.

The American political system cannot produce leadership that isn't allying with thr jews and isn't liberal. It also can't let proles into power. This has been known for a long ass time.

Now why did people like him?
1. He buttblasted the establishment hard
2. He promised to get economical gains, the one thing capitalist liberalism is actually capable of doing.
3. He basically implied he'd slow down the demographic suicide and social decay.

So far he's been very successful at the first two and have been delivering on the last one, albeit slowly since it's the hardest part to unfuck under liberalism.

So I don't understand why you liberals think he's a disappointment. Only you said he'd start gassing jews. Under the election he was consistently against Islam and he has been consistent with that after he won too. He's espoused Christianity and buttfucked both Palestinians and Iranians.

What about him cucking for the Saudis?

This is why they must be destroyed.

ANIME ARE NOT CARTOONS AT ALL!

The levels of revisionism is off the charts in this thread and all over chans in general

Opinion dismissed.

That's an economic necessity. If he'd start shit there he'd not be able to deliver on his promises economic prosperity. I know they're the cause for so much shit and that they need to get glassed but remember that Trump is at heart a liberal but more importantly a businessman. It's also what he promised above everything else, economic wins, not ideological ones. If it doesn't hurt the economy he does the right thing though.

Agreed, but in the context of that awful system Trump was a big win. That's as good as it's going to get within the spectrum of liberal capitalism.

And if Trump doesn't fall? Will anime become great again?