So what will Konami show at TGS?

So what will Konami show at TGS?

They already showed off Metal Gear Survive which surprised everyone by being a console game and not mobileshit. But so far it could be Metal Gear Solid 5 Undead Nightmare or just as easily Killing Floor Umbrella Corps edition. We know fuck all and can only infer from the trailer there is the possibility of base building and crafting but no idea if its level based, an open world or a tiny horde mode focussed area around one motherbase strut.

So what do you expect at TGS? just more Survive with some damage control makeover on the techno zambambonies in oblivious reaction to the initial backlash? or something new altogether?

After Sonic Mania i would not be surprised to see them shit out an announcement trailer for a new metroidvania game.

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Jb2On
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they could even call it
Castlemania

I don't give a single fuck about Konami. Bomberman, Bonk, and everything else hudson had before those kikes shut them down on the other hand…

Will there be a stream? I want to get really, REALLY
REALLY
drunk.

worst case scenario we get a glorious cringe compilation video.

hold me Holla Forums

We all know the most hardcore fans forgive everything for a MGS3 in the MGSV engine. It aint right but we know it would happen.

fuck
well i meant never, but oh well
i'm so sad i make typos

I guess pachislot is gaming.

I genuinely wonder if 2ch. has a pachishit general on their videogame board.

(Checked)
Hopefully the CEO will commit seppuku on stage.

Falcom will appear on the TGS using Konami. it's almost like a custom.

When I was a kid I thought Konami was pronounced "karnoma".

i don't want a new engine, i just want a simple port with widescreen support

They show up, show their Survive trailer and then leave a big CHAPTER III text on screen for the remainder.

There are people that genuinely believe that kojima is rusing us, death stranding doesnt exist, he works for konami who is merely pretending to be retarded and the clips on LUDEN's suit look like exclamation parks therefore chapter 3 confirmed.

Its worse than half life fan tier denial at mommy and daddy not completing their thing.

Yugioh and sports stuff looks like.

archive.is/Jb2On

Maybe they'll announce they're going to release the ending to MGSV?

Well last time there was a conspiracy it was right, literally nobody was doubting Joakim Mogren, he was already well known in sweden, but it turned out it was all a ruse despite all the mounds of evidence the phantom pain was a real game.