Semen contaminated flutes found in California schools

So evidently someone working for a non profit music program named "Flutes Across the World" has been cumming on flutes and then distributing them to children through the school system. One performer is currently being investigated for it.

archive.is/lZNmu

What the fuck? I live in SoCal and my daughter plays the flute at her middle school. It's like nothing is safe anymore.

Made me giggle, lel

Homeschool your child.

Commiefornia, now also known as Cummiefornia.

Yeah I live in SoCal now. I don't think this place has ever been safe.. I'm moving out of here when I have kids, idk where they could go to school that isn't filled with spics. Isn't san bernardino the worst county in the country? Fucking garbage down here.

This is Gommifornia, you can bet whoever ordered the flutes specifically asked for them to be doused in cum

I'm curious how they discovered the cum flutes. Did they just randomly decide to sample flutes to see if they contained traces of jizz? Or were there obvious jizz marks all over them?
Either way, I'm not surprised this happened in Commiefornia.

Doesn't surprise me, there was a nigger last year that pissed all over a cereal conveyor belt

It's pretty bad here.

Are you enjoying your Kellogg's cereal, user?

Do you really want your kid putting her mouth where other herpes-laden beaners put their germ riddled mouths for five hours a day? The fucking school-issue flutes pour saliva out the end when yoy pick them up. Buy her a flute for gods sakes, they're not that expensive.

My exact first thought reading the thread user, or did someone possibly tip someone off as to the possibility of a cum flute and inquiring minds have to find out.

That's disgusting and if my kid played a flute I'd be murderous but it's also fucking hilarious

AYYO IM CUMMIN IN DEEZ FLOOTS
WIRLDSTOOR

Underrated
Underchecked as well.

These look like recorders than flutes

Having known theatre people, user, that's pretty close to reality.

wow, what kind of guy would do something like that?

Whoever used it didn't get the rest of the dude out of their mouth first.

Poopoo Pepe edit?

Rocky horror picture show is secretly about Pizzagate. And the Time warp is about mind controlled sex slaves.

FLESH FLUTE STRIKES AGAIN

Of fucking course.

Given how the article isn't telling, I can only imagine a situation where one overly excited student immediately blew into theirs, only for a strange bubble to float out the end.

Checked.

In my day, our recorders were plain white plastic; none of that weird cum-coated hippie shit

The story is darker than it seems at first glance. The issue is if it's some faggot doing this that has AIDs. It's a potentially deadly health risk.

Masonic Dubs of sodomy

HOMESCHOOL YOU SHIT

In my neck of the woods any shared instrument was dunked through a chemical bath and cleaned out in a sonic bath.

Homeschool and co-ops, plus in many districts you can enroll your kid in a few public school courses without forcing them to be there all day - could come in handy for shit like chemistry.

It sounds like something Holla Forums would have done back during the golden age of halfchan.

I'm not a legalfag but have the people who did this actually broken any laws?

Is this a case of flute fetishism or a case of I'mma-squirt-all-over-something-kids-will-put-in-their-mouths fetishism?

I did a double-take when I saw this. This is bizarre.

For some reason that me laugh, this whole story is really weird. But I think it wasn't just a flautist who liked giving blowjobs immediately before playing the flute. From the article it seemed as though this person was actually jizzing all over the flutes specifically so that children would then use them and come into contact with his spunk, like he had a fetish for that or something.

By the way, how did they actually find out about this? The article didn't say. I mean, if you touch, say, I dunno a book or a machete or something else that has no relation to sex, and your hand comes away slightly sticky, you're probably not going to suspect semen over glue or grime or something. Well you probably will now, but that's not normal.

I remember seeing a video of a black woman squirt her breastmilk into the carton of milk her boss keeps in his mini-fridge, justifying it later by claiming that there wasn't enough milk. Sometimes, it's not fetishism. It's just pure malice.

Of course. The next generation just got mass-pozzed without their consent or knowledge. This is why we're supposed to bog the fags.

What if you live in a hispanic household?

:^)

Flutes contain skin flute juice. Much wow. Much irony. Much degenerate.

Any ties with this to pizzagate investigations?

Sterilization?

Excellent link! That guy gets it.

Kek'd and chek'd.

check'd

I find that more curious than hippy jizz flutes at this point, perhaps there was a similar incident that went unreported previously.

this one time, at bandcamp

I wonder if "contaminated" means "oozing with semen" or if there was just a little glaze and they got it tested in a lab.

move

Homeschooling is great, but he should still leave Fagifornia, it's not a safe place.

oooooooooooooooooooooook

Call that a Recorder..?.

This explains why my daughter got pregnant after I caught her using her flute as a dildo.

Underrated post.

*Semen enhanced

Lewd

FUCK THAT STUPID INSTRUMENT

PLASTIC FUCKING NIGGER FLUTES

How the hell do you even go about discovering this sort of thing was happening?

and this one time, at band camp…

Kek didn't they just cost 10 dollerydoos?

IT'S LITERALLY THE LOWEST-PRICED INSTRUMENT ON EARTH. IT COSTS LESS THAN THE FISHER-PRICE RAINBOW-COLOURED XYLOPHONE

No, my caps lock key isn't stuck; I am THAT mad.

His "Lord Yeshua" bullshit is irritating as fuck.

You should murder whom ever told you the herps were from the recorder. Probably the same guy that said the anal worts were from a porta potty.

are you new or just poor?
move out while you still can

and now its only a misdemeanor there

MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS
MODS ARE FAGGOTS

Californians can smell cum from 500 yards.

What if these flutes are HIV positive?

Thank god this was in Southern California. This disgusting incident could've affected white children in another region!

Fun Fact: A few years ago a teacher fed some of his students cookies with cum on them. Also in SoCal

Not him but yeah, I only still live here because I'm poor.

I want to get out of here ASAP. I have my eye on Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. Anyone have any experience with either of these states enough to advise me on them? I can't afford to visit before moving. I'm most concerned with how long the whiteness and redness of the state will last. I don't want to move only to end up in California again ten years from now. Secondary preferences are lots of open space so I can be left alone by normalfags, and nice, cold weather.