When they gave Todd the Lifetime Achievement Award at GDC 2016...

When they gave Todd the Lifetime Achievement Award at GDC 2016 , did they actually imply that he's not going to make anything better than he already did for the rest of his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

toddhoward.sexy/
sexytodd.wikia.com/wiki/Sexy_Todd_Howard_Wikia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A lifetime achievement award in any industry is essentially a polite way of asking someone to retire.
so yes.

yes

It means he's going to be fired soon, obviously.

what a slut

It's usually given to people when their career is over, so yes, they were politely giving him the hint he's done for.

do you think she actually knows how to use it?

faggot

You do realize those "warrior girls" are there only for PR purpose and are first to job and get captured? They're essentially useless.

Also reminder that kurds are communists who are second to human trafficking into Europe and organ stealing only to Israel mafia. Armenian genocide for which Turks get all the flak wouldn't have been possible without Kurds. Kurds were given weapons to slaughter Armenians so Turks don't need to bother much. They're also backstabbing Assad atm.
Kurds are a blight upon the world.

Reminder

Fine then, give me the Armenians

Lifetime Deceivement Award

Here's your armenian warrior woman.

say what you want but he brings money. normalfags fucking love fallout 4 and skyrim, the next elder scrolls is guaranteed to be a huge success.

The Kurds might be commies but at least that distracts them from being jihadists.

Found a Kurd.

I said friends, not women. Check your reading comprehension

Since Zenimax will never release the numbers we wont know but i'm fairly convinced Fallout 4 was a commercial nosedive after Skyrim.
But this is fully based on the attitude i see in forums and jewtube comments so purely anectdotal.

In the short term it probably sold better, but in the long term worse, with expansion selling worse than Skyrim. Bethesda also recognized criticism over dialogue system at the very least.

Im not sure what I expected, but it wasnt this.

You having mental problems?

Not complaining about Kurdish women, merely correcting delusional cucks who never interacted with Kurds nor know anything about them think.

I'm of two minds about the thread from the start. Be nice user.

Fair enough

He deserves a lifetime award for this alone toddhoward.sexy/

kek

And then what??

oh my

sexytodd.wikia.com/wiki/Sexy_Todd_Howard_Wikia

Cold as ice, user.