Devil May Cry

Are you ready to feel the disappointment when nothing is revealed at the Tokyo Game show?

That would imply I'm expecting anything out of it.

It'll be alright, I'll pretend to be a DmCfag and enjoy the salt.

I still haven't beat this guy

more like a sigh of relief
I don't want Capcom to touch anything I like.

I'll just keep playing 3 and 4 over and over until the day I die

I would much rather have nothing than have something terrible

Playing alot of Bloody Palace in 3, still stuck at mission 4 in DMC1. Now afraid how Dante Must Die be like.

What about all the mocap work Reuben Langdon and Johnny Bosch were doing this year? One would hope that its Devil May Cry 5 and not DmC 2. There's always a chance that it could be a Devil May Cry X Bayonneta but that's just a distant dream

not sure i'd really want nucapcom touching dmc, let's see how REmake 2 goes first
hopefully we shall wake is cuhrayzee

just reflect fireballs back at him and then mash devil trigger in his mouth

nelo angelo is the skill wall designed to punish you for mashing. you can parry all his moves iirc. otherwise, just bait him.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Capcom used the money from DMC4:SE to fund DmC2.

user please don't joke about these things because i could see capcom actually doing something that dumb. But if we don't hear anything at TGS, then we most likely won't seeing Dante for a very long time if ever. Although that could be a blessing in disguise.

Bullshit, CapCom is going to make it happen
Pachinko only

Pachinko

Oh fuck me. I guess anons are right, it's probably better if we don't get anything Devil May Cry related because I don't want to see another Pachinko machine.

We Shall Wake is going early access, I hope they don't fuck it up and put a half assed game. however talking with the dev behind the game I'm more assured.

Too many things can go wrong with this one.

lets just hope they dont fuck it up

You're hoping that a bunch of old Jap businessmen don't
>use Denuvo

yes

I'm delusional I know

I believe that they will make the choice the fans want

They will see the buisness decisions that they have made with SFV and the fan reaction from that and shit out an incomplete game and know that people will put up with their bullshit. like DMC4 except it was good

what i don't get is why they haven't re-released viewtiful joe on psn yet. even god hand got that

This.

If they were going to show anything they'd have done so at E3.

shut the fuck up pacman stop being so fucking smug i fucking hate you fuck you.

Surely baiting Nero is simple enough, I wonder if it applies to DMD Vergil?

Almost all of them, including FUCK YOU, were announced at TGS. The one exception I think was DMC4 where it was teased at E3 and shown in actual detail at TGS.