People demand I use this to play with them

Is it datamining like crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KGXkC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not hard for any program to find the appdata associated with those programs and load it up.

It's still shit proprietary software. Use Mumble instead.

its not that bad, the only bad thing is it detects when you playing games from steam and battle.net so other people in chat can make fun of you for playing Goywatch or Dota2

If you think only Discord collects data on its users you are naive, Discord is tame in comparison to other sites and even Holla Forums.

I'd prefer Tox but there's no chance with my normalfag friends.

i had once a game that detected my joystick.

fuckers want to know what i have connected in my usb ports

even worse, winamp does detect removable usb devices that may contain playable media.

i am fairly sure those apps are designed to be social… they even integrate with twitch so you can invite your steam friends to watch it.

just my 2 cents.

You lost me there.

Are you retarded?

This is like worrying about open windows while your door is unlocked.

I am sure steam and windows don't know what hardware you have.

Nice reading comprehension.

Discord
Enjoy your anal slavery.

Windows and Steam both know what hardware you're on. Windows knows because of the drivers you use, dxdiag and system information display all hardware you use.

Steam knows because it can access your info from Windows and even if it couldn't, there are games with auto detect graphics that will check your hardware.

kys

I really hate discord.

why cant people not just use teamspeak?

That's the joke

This was the reply I was looking for. Checked and you're right. Formatting now.

Wew

how about you fuck right off

Have you ever considered right clicking user in your channel?

after Hotwheels sold Holla Forums to some mysterious figure i have been getting "personalized adds" which should be impossible to get unless Holla Forums collects data on my browsing history

Get it now?

Like what, Trump and Hispachan? Or just clit enlargement pumps?

Bullshit. I either get ads for other boards (/math/ was cool), or trump/spicpussy

user its not Holla Forums you picked up a cookie or some sort of tracking software somewhere.

Not that we should blindly trust anything, even Holla Forums, but look at Holla Forums even people are keeping a close eye on what Holla Forums is doing. So far? There's not anything crazy going on.

If jim acutally starts to data mine the site he knows that people will catch it quickly, and most likely lead to another exodus.

The fact is, this place is a long term revenge plot for him against the former owner of 2channel. That's why he's willing to run it at a loss.

That must be new, I was using 1.2.9 and I never had that feature.

Still an upgrade over skype, beside the lack of video calling.

What is going on with Tox's development? I keep hearing it's slowed down drastically or something.

I think the first mistake was made right there, everything after it is out of your control.

Only if you allow it to.
Discord is fucking good by the way, probably the best voip I used so far.

They named themselves after a bunch of shitty grav well oligarchs? No wonder the software is so hasidic

That's pretty funny coming from Lainchan. They had a PokemonGo thread and nearly every motherfucker was drooling over how great it was, even the mods love it.

Are your friends gay or what

Well the system must be extremely deficient, because i only get ads about News+ shit i don't care about, the phone app of fucking Alex Jones and Chispajuan

Absolutely disgusting if that's true

Life with normalfags is suffering.

One of its investors is Time Warner. Take it for what it's worth.

whatsapp is encrytped, though, isn't it?

hue

I'm waiting for Tox to finally implement proper group chats so I can drop both Skype and Discord for good. Aaaaany day now

But I actually really like Discord…

Are you getting penis enlargement ads?

Dude explain further
If its the penis/vagina pumps thing then bad news I don't even have interest in that yet I'm still getting it, AND it seems you're an retard

Either way we need another post form you to actually understand anything so move fucking on.

now you know and that is half the battle against being a fucking retard

You mean administration was transferred to Jim and Codemonkey.
The ads are still board advertisements like /newsplus/, /math/, and some other bullshit like TrumpCoin, spicchan, and dick pumps.

Does it have any kind of dynamic range control?
Can I compress individual people with different settings?

You know you can have friends that aren't in total sync with you like a hivemind right?

Yeah, just check out the TOS. If something's free and it's not some community-made open source project, then its product is the users.

How else would they recoup the cost for their faggotron valley investors?

Closed source, meaning it's likely only encrypted until someone really wants to see your messages.

sorry for you fam

Clearly that user is Rugga

What the flying fuck?
I updated this image for a different thread

I've been getting everything, from news+, Trump, the spic one, dick pumps, Infowars to that anarchy forums one.

but Jim has owned Holla Forums since December 2014

Is this sort of formatting a meme/bait now?

I sure am glad I've been using uBlock for the past year.

don't think so most of the time it's genuine
or i'm that shit at spotting bait

We just don't know

Somebody has been personally adding you?

They openly announced that they'll be giving all user phone numbers aqnd shit to facebook for marketing reasons from now on.

archive.fo/KGXkC

are you gonna screencap those "personalized ads" or just bail out, honey?