ITT: CHARACTERS THAT LEGITIMATELY DID NOTHING WRONG

ITT: CHARACTERS THAT LEGITIMATELY DID NOTHING WRONG

Pic related, the President of the United states who did it all for truth and his own JUSTICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.co/manga/steel_ball_run/v18/c095/2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tusk act 4 is a shitty way to go, but didn't he try to weasel out of his deal at the end ?

His plan was way, way too convoluted to work.
But Johnny realized that he was right, and this is why he does pretty much exactly what Valentine wanted(leaves the corpse in the USA).
So yeah, he was so right the MC actually did his own plan for him.

Also

So would Big Boss. All for revenge and America.

Look at this Richard hawk tier motherfucker right here.

Wasn't his plan to use the corpse to zap away all problems in America to somewhere else on the globe? Doesn't seem to be worth it in the long run
Or did I forget a huge part of his plan

He was going to use Dirty Deeds Done Cheap, powered up by the corpse to push all bad events that occurred to his nation into other potential realities, effectively he was a 9/11 tier event denial machine if his plan came to fruition.

Aren't template threads bannable now?

His plan was literally to make america great with the corpse(which happened).
He could use his standu Ticket to Ride to zap misfortune away though, he'd probably use it on major events like terrorist attacks and major accidents though.

I love JoJo, but why in god's name do you fags keep pretending it's related to video games?
Does Eyes of Heaven even tell Funny Valentine's story?

fucking hell, that game is a wrong idea and a terrible execution combined in a single pack, its only redeeming quality is allowing people to pick between Diego Brando and The Gay Diego Brando

He had that gun for self defense purposes and was gonna use it if Johnny did anything funny. Plus he proclaimed his intentions before firing, unlike most villains in the series, all he did he did it with honor.

More along the lines of "sending any attack against America somewhere else through time, space and dimensions", which, in the last part, would have been completely fine, given that the only "real" universe is the one with Jesus' corpse in it and all the others are just reflections.
Although his plan was actually done selfishly, since he wanted to pick the "first napkin" and shape society by his actions and be remembered in his world. Which is Funny because the Steel Ball Run Race ends up being such an event for the world that he ends up receiving commemorations the world over and he gets the highest approval rating of any US president.

Eyes of Heaven is an original story by araki that acts as part 7.5 When Jhonny sends Valentine through every alternate universe to avoid dying constantly to his rotation Valentine found someone who could save him. DIO!

DIO in a timeline where he defeated the stardust crusaders and THE WORLD evolved into its requiem form THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN and its power is to change reality to suit DIO's will. He decided he didnt want Valentine to die and so he was no longer dying, Valentine brought him to the main timeline and DIO OVER HEAVEN started collecting the body parts of Jesus Christ to elevate himself to the level of God and Valentine sends Speedwagon to collect all the joestars of all parts together in a Forever Red tier team up to fight God DIO.

I'm fully expecting Jojolion to reveal the CIA woman with curly blong ringlets that took the corpse back to murrca is the grandchild of a secret heir Valentine had or something.

Why did he shoot? I'm asking from a tactical standpoint. He should have just followed Johnny's advice and hired an assassin later or some shit, Johnny had the upper hand and Valentine would have still been at the mercy of the Spin if he got the kill.

Would you recommend it to someone who loved ASB and is pissed that they didn't just make ASB2?
Does the story have any redeeming qualities of the series, meaning fun and inventive resolutions to battles and cool moments?

Kind off, it's a non canonical spin off where he finds a victorious DIO from Stardust Crusaders and gets cucked out of his own series when he evolves his Stand to its limit of Over Heaven.

Then he goes around time and space trying to get the Joestars to gather corpse parts and fight their own allies back into normalcy, till he finally dies by OHDIO and Jotaro does his ORAORA thing against the main villain and solves all major deaths in each part for no real reason.

(checked and confirmed)
Her/His (since he looks like a man in the flashback but Araki forgets a lot) cover name should be Hayato Kawajiri
Also a lot of people are expecting the series to go full circle and somehow explain who NotJosuke at the beginning of Part IV really is.

Like they always state in the series "He only came because he was confident in his victory or he was all out of subordinates". No one can beat other Stand users but another Stand user himself, Valentine understood that Johnny would have gone to defeat him and set up AUDiego to retrieve the corpse. Since his mission wasn't about killing Johnny but to Make America Great Again, he just bought AUDiego enough time to steal the corpse and get ahead in the race.

No, shit story, bland gameplay and the online just does not work.

Its funny, gameplay feels a little like a ps2 budget game but the models, audio, ui and menus are all typical bamco high quality. If you love the series its like a very casual blend of fighting game and character action but way less vertical. The story is fun, the va's from the anime are all there and it has four player online or two player local. If you are a jojo fan its a solid none AAA release and not another 2d fighting game.

Considering they just confirmed Stone Ocean is still there i really wonder where its going.
Though i still think all of it is just leading back to Araki bringing back the pillar men through the 'rock humans'.

But that's wrong, there's no local in this you idiot

Also there's no training mode either and every move is set on a timer rather than being executable

That's so fucking stupid. Now he has zero control over what happens to the corpse parts and has to rely completely on an alternate version of a guy who doesn't give a shit about anything except winning.

Right i was thinking of the wrong game, i caught a case of the retard.

It wasn't part of his plan, he just understood he had no chance against him after being hit by the infinite rotation. Once he understood that, he set up AUDio to take his place. Never forget that D4C allows Valentine to switch places with any of his other selves, who're all in on this plan, and the one you see being shot by Johnny at the end is not the original one of that world (the fat faggot) nor one of the fit ones that replaced him in turn. Johnny literally won in almost all of the parallel worlds.

I wonder if Kars is still alive

Actually, he's still the fat faggot. The heart changed him, remember?

Sorry mate, but Fatty Valentine had the heart waaaaaaay before the SBR events

Technically Kars never died, he had the most brutal/metal of ends "As he drifted through the infinite blackness of space, eventually he just stopped thinking".

Johnny doesn't do that, Diego does. Diego beats Johnny and dies putting the corpse in the vault.

Sage for template thread

Gyro died, though. Johnny used the usual asspull powers to escape defeat.
goon detected

Dio pls go.

No, Johnny did it. It's why the vault remains unlocked, and he returns to get the body back for a bit at part 8

Have you actually read steel ball run m8?

How about you actually go read the manga?

I'm gonna go ahead and say this is not really vidya, you just wanted to talk about JoJo. But who am I to judge.

Post proof you're right, then.
Johnny went to get the corpse back for a bit at the start of part 8, what's your defense? You have no arguments so your post's literally just "hurr durr YOU DIDN'T READ IT HAHAH I CAN JUST DISREGARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID WITHOUT PROOF"

Didn't he try to rape a girl for AMERICA

Lucy Steel closed the vault. It was open when she killed AUDiego, and it was closed when Steven and Johnny arrived.

Johny was able to get hold of the corpse because Tusk Act 4 breaks open barriers. It broke open the karma barrier that was protecting Valentine, and it broke open the street when Johnny was on fire and had to find water in the sewer.

Griffinfags invade the thread in 3..2..1

Don't you love America son?

I don't need to. Go read the fucking manga you retard. Even the wiki probably has a plot synopsis for your mong brain.
Johnny going back for the corpse has nothing to do with him being the one who returned it to the vault.

mangahere.co/manga/steel_ball_run/v18/c095/2.html

There, the final chapter of SBR. Steven saves Johnny from the infinite spin. Lucy Steel kills Diego, and the vault is open. When Steven arrives, the vault is closed. Lucy Steel closed the vault.

I wonder if the Steels will show up in Jojolion. Maybe they run Stone Ocean now?

mario did nothing wrong

zeek the geek did nothing wrong

HE KILLED THE KOOPA KIDS!

Even Big Boss didn't kill children.

Do you guys think we will get another JoJo game or do you think Eyes of Heaven is going to be the last one for some time?

calm down its not like he didnt impregnate them

EoH sold well so who knows.

I hope it sold well enough to warrant another game but badly enough to make them realize the next game should be another 1-on-1 fighter like ASB and HFTF.

Marston already controls like a cripple, so they are already more than halfway there.