The last Jedi got destroyed in the Chinese market by a romantic comedy

JUST

What went wrong, Holla Forums?

No they weren't, they paired her up with a nigger. How dense are you? Disney didn't want the China audience, they went out of their way to demand a higher cut of the domestic box office because of this.

How stupid are you?

If they wanted to pander to China why did they include the interracial romance? Unless you're saying Holla Forums is wrong about Chinese people caring about that. Disney aren't going to accidentally offend 1 billion Chinese people.

Gorilla movies did well in China.

Why did they make the gorilla smaller on the Chinese poster if that's the case?

Imagine that

A savvy guy at Disney likely did that, who was probably fired for it by some millenial cunt in HR. This was probably done to prove how explicitly wrong he was, and he was vindicated.

what don't you understand? jews pushed jewry, and an authoritarian state pushed back

Chinks can't detect or comprehend kino

Chinese hate fat people.

The chinese are not that feminist and they sure ain't gonna be lured in by a woman.

They despise blacks. Making the first chinese character in star wars the love interest of a nigger probably angered the chinese more than anything.

She wasn't even Chinese. She's Vietnamese. You and I might not be able to tell them apart, but the chinks and the charlies can definitely tell each other apart and they fucking hate each other.

Fucking Vietnam shits

posted in wrong thread, meant to post in this one

That part alone was fucking stupid. Chinese like their neighbors about as much as Brits like the Irish and Welsh.

The Welsh are Brits.

the nose knows when it comes to viets

Tell them that.

kys faggot

WTF!? I love China now!

Triggered Charlie?

US lost the war kike, deal with it

Because hollywood likes to huff its own farts so much that they actually start eating up their own bullshit.
They literally think the chinese will like this because they think that some random SJW chink crying about muh diversity and muh inclusiveness means that all chinese people think like that.

Nope, orchestrated jewing for max shekel gathering.

It's the rule of the dollar faggot this is the free market, they're this powerful because they know exactly what they're doing and predict the future with 100% accuracy.

Because the deluded cunt sitting atop Lucasfilm looks at 'Rose' and thinks 'The Chinese will love this, we'll make her a major character!'

Her greatest qualification for the role was getting Spielberg his coffee.

If they understood that the Chinese FUCKING HATE liberal values they could have made it appeal to them a lot more.

Go watch Kong.

In that movie you can see the 3 dynamics of hollywood actively competing with each other.

Then you have these 3 elements pulling against each other constantly.

Looks like your getting flustered

Militarily, US&A was handily winning the war. But commie traitors infiltrated the media and killed popular support for it.

Rose is quite the opposite to what would appeal to a chinese audience.

So disneyfags are the new chesscucks?

They probably don't know what chess is.
These people are paid shills or retarded faggots that are pro-disney because of of the vile CY+3 propaganda it is currently spewing ( to hell with good writing, right?).
They don't understand the contempt disney has for it's audience,strange as these faggots will go on rants later about evil corporations and try to fuck up oil pipelines.

yeah, who the hell thought turning star wars into feminist/xenophile propaganda was a good idea? disney needs to be destroyed.

Also no one finds her attractive (western or Chinese audiences).
I did a 2 sec search first result that popped up is pic.I'm already I'm better at casting that the shriveled cunts and faggots at disney.

I wouldn’t put her on the same continent with Boyega, let alone force her to press her lips against the slabs of liver dangling off his pre-magnon skull.

Keep in mind that everyone in charge of star wars now is a woman, hence why they cast only ugly women now. Women don't hire pretty women and this seems a traditional feminist shit show.

Oh god the chinese hate the vietnamese so much it's not even funny. Well done Disney.

Well the nigger shouldn't have been in the movie anyway, it has no purpose and is only there to because it was the ugliest nigger they could find.
spicjew and the nigger should have been melded into 1 character, imperial defector hotshot pilot. Who should have been cast as a white guy or I guess if they want to pander to china a Chinese guy.

The USA only lost in Vietnam because they were trying too hard with hearts and minds. Had the politicians stayed the fuck out of it, and let the people that knew how to fight a fucking war, fight the fucking war. You would have seen a much different Vietnam conflict. But it's funny, the Vietnamese people regarded the US led conflict as a minor thing compared to the war they fought with China immediately afterwords. Going so far to actually being helpful in regards to getting dead GIs back to the states for a burial back home. They didn't do that for the Chinese.

Of course