Inevitable ((Current Year))) reboot of the best FPS franchise ever created when?

Inevitable ((Current Year))) reboot of the best FPS franchise ever created when?

she'd be turned into a fat, dyke, colored hair super mary sue hunting down ebil men
I'd rather have it forgotten than raped

When someone decides to put it on kickstarter, just to taunt you.

I'm sure gearbox will do it justice.
You like 60s memes, right?

The source code for this game is available and has been for over a decade, I'm personally surprised that it has never recieved a source port for modern hardware.

At one point Nightdive studios were trying to purchase the rights to this series but the negotiations fell through.

Might be the best franchise, but franchises are inherently shit.

I know you love your trite memes but a year being jewish is just nonsense.

Hahahaha, No One Lives Forever has PASSABLE shooting and bare bones stealth, fuck that.

for a best franchise ever there was never a game that was better than average in it. Monolith was never a particularly great dev. Fear and Blood seemed like happy accidents to be honest.

top kek
let it languish into obscurity, it's the best fate for any IPs at the moment

Sad truth.

lol no

Noice bait m8

By your logic, Tomb Raider is also a early femenist meme game.

Got this game and Sacrifice with one of my previous rigs.

Awful game, couldnt go through.

Inevitable ((template thread)) reboot of a shit imageboard discussion ever created when?

I like the games but lets not make the mistake that only games within the last few years are feminist.

Well, its pre third wave, so no male sexuality is evil and muh male gays.

Feminism was shit from the beginning user

r34 when?
her and vanessa from that gamecube game

You are confusing "good" with "some eye rolling but completely ignorable." That is how I would describe any pre third wave in this.

Third wave is more "so annoying anything that touches it belongs in the trash."

just because no one will know you're the same person next thread, it doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to ruin your reputation

The theme song's great.

F.E.A.R. REMASTER WHEN

Why is she so perfect Holla Forums ?

When they get rid of the cheap jumpscares and boring "spoopy little girl" moments and they focus on shooting only.

mainly because unlike every other woman she does something instead of complaining about it
and she's also a qt

She's like the kind of girl you'd want to be in a relationship with and maybe have kids with, whereas a lot of video game babes today either look/act so slutty that all you think about is masturbating to them, or they look too masculine 'cuz apparently that's what the tumblr crowd wants.

But the NOLF girl? Prime waifu material – a sexy grrl power fantasy that's proud of its femininity rather than rebelling against it.

Lithtech games are shit.
Swingin' 60's spy shit is a garbage genre.

why? the other games are fine, let her rest.

Put that monkey paw down. Right fucking now.

You look like you need a monkey.