Who gives a shit about Puerto Rico? What do they actually contribute to the US...

Who gives a shit about Puerto Rico? What do they actually contribute to the US? Somebody convince me why Puerto Rico matters in the grand scheme of things.

FUCK spics beaners and shitskin filth. All of them deserve to be starved

Bill Clinton pardoned a bunch of their terrorists who set bombs off in NY, the first terrorist group to attack the US on its own soil IIRC. That said, they tend to vote democratic because they love their terrorists, and they were blowing people up for statehood. The democrats will give them statehood, and they will vote for white genocide. Thats why they matter, thats why Trumps being called a racist and its being implied hes not helping them enough.

We have a military base there and they generate debt for us. Half the country is on food stamps.

Also one of those terrorists hated America so much he refused to accept the pardon and sat in prison for like a decade longer. Hes out now too Im pretty sure.

Clearly picked the wrong place for that.

There is a reason why the US didn't annex all of Mexico during the short war with them. The US didn't have the balls to genocide them and did not want to take responsibility for all those beaners as US citizens.

fucking florida and ny are going to be full of this vermin now (as if there weren't enough). Same motherfuckers who turned down statehood twice, constantly causing shit over Vieques being used as a bombing range by the military.

But now, with their asses already $30 billion in debt, they come begging for help. And not even begging, DEMANDING. The fucking shit is there packed on the runway, but they need it fucking delivered to them. Savages.

Also caught my attention- he must think he's on halfcuck pol

sadly genocide is highly underrated

the only value puerto rico has is purely strategic. In the event of war it will be important for defense of the south eastern sea board and the gulf. Aside from that the people are shit and the economy is shit. It COULD be a travel/resort destination like none other but that would require a purge

Pretty much this.
The only reason the USA wants it is strategic purposes.
As such it's been neglected and ignored on every other front.

its extremely necessary but getting people on board with it is next to impossible. I could shit post all day long saying otherwise but I've been to war and I know what happens to your mind in certain situations. Systematically purging children and such is something I dont think I would be able to participate in. Even knowing that that child is a nigger and has an 80% chance of growing up to be a problem.. I just dont think I could do that.. talking about it and doing it are two separate things and having actually aimed a rifle at children because they were a potential combatant.. not a fun time. And it wasnt because I was being a cuck or valued them in any way. I hated the little pieces of shit and we were always fucking with them in ways that would make those Marines throwing puppies off a cliff seem like childs play. **funny how the puppy incident got news coverage but almost every infantry platoon having atleast at one time tricked iraqi kids into thinking piss and dip spit was gatorade never got a single whisper. And I even know people who got caught doing it because they were stupid enough to do it in front of a combat camerafag.

Anyway. It would even be a difficult thing to do with the kikes. But I think thats a slightly different thing. Even one of them remaining is such a threat that I think that is a purge that could actually happen.

Tax haven for rich jew businesses

I may be the only person in my company who hasn't spent time in PR. We've done a shitload of work down there over the years designing and building plants, one after the other. It was some kind of major tax scam for a while, where profits weren't taxed for 10 years or so. Companies built plants, ran them for 10 years, then shut them down and pulled out once the taxes started.
They all say it's a beautiful island riddled with crime and poverty. They stay in walled and gated hotels and apartments, with iron bars on the windows, and are given very detailed maps and instructions on where they can go, and where they'll get robbed and/or murdered if they do go.

sounds about right. of all of our 'territories' puerto rico has gotta be the most 3rd world

Puerto Ricans are probably some of the worst thieving shitskins found in the Caribbean and unfortunately if things aren't rebuilt over there we're going to have 3 million of these savages living all throughout the East Coast of the US and especially in NY, NJ, and FL.

They are never going back no matter gets rebuilt. Nobody is ever leaving voluntarily.

Time to move to the Pacific NW or something like that then.

for some reason they like ny and nj more than florida

Debt and welfare recipients.

Yeah, just keep moving. That's a good plan.

Spics
Triracial skinskins, and they contribute to the deficit
The USA conquered it from the Spanish Empire in the Spanish-American war. Now, especially since the hurricane, it's such a net drain that we should just give it independence and let that turd float in the ocean on its own forever. But everything is controlled by Jews so they're going to leave it within US territorial sovereignty and push for statehood to make (((Congress))) even bluer and to get more Puerto-Shitans to come here.

The observatory, the military test site, and the ability to launder money through there due to some loopholes are probably the only reasons it has any use.

You obviously never had to live around Puerto Ricans.