Who in the alt-right and American WN movement can we trust that aren't jewish and or CIA spooks?

Who are the leaders of the alt right, is the a single one of them you can trust?

The answer sadly is none of them, Heimbach is a jew, Spencer is a Putin spook, Enoch jew, Anglin an anti-white zionist CIA-kike etc, jews and CIA-spooks all the way down.
The jewish lobby is behind the entire alt-right movement and also the main so-called White Nationalist movements in the US.

If you remember the Charlottesville Unite the Right march, this video breaks down every single member involved and it speakers being a collective assembly of zionist jews, paid Putin agents and CIA spooks.
Unsurprisingly the march led to an obvious false flag which has been widely reported as a murder/terror attack blamed on the far right where some fat bird nearby apparently had a heartattack, reported in the jewish media and also (the alt-right media playing long with the lie) as being run over by a 'nazi' , the 'nazi' of course was another jew acting as a goy, false flagging to get White Resistance in America shut down.

Video demonstrates how jewed and screwed the American anti-jew movement is, proving how the present day 'resistance' is completely run by jews, Putin paid frauds, zionists and CIA-kikes from top to bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA
youtube.com/user/hiesenberg1989
imgur.com/a/OI8vG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None, anyone with common sense already knew that Trump would go full cuck once he won the election since he let his daughter marry a kike.
Going to Israel in one of your first months as president is not 3D chess, it's being a good goyim.

Oh look it's that autistic literal shitskin from endchan again

And the US White Nationalist movement.
It covers everyone speaking at the Charlottesville march and proves how jewed the movement is.
The aut-kike is just one wing of the overall CIA psyop that led to the so-called jew-wise Americans being led by-the-nose into cheering on the jew world order and impending kosher slaughter of whites.

The embedded state agents from Andre Anglin, Mike Enoch, Richard Spencer, Jason Kessler, Baked Alaska, Augustus Invictus, Christopher Cantwell, Matt Heimbach, Johnny Monoxide, Pax Dickinson and all those involved in working to herd the goy into a closed control jewish psyop to prevent any realresistance ever rising.

This directly relates to the NFL agit-prop to antagonise whites and blacks the Mossad false flags to accelerate the greater isreal project and basically get Americans angry and fighting against everyone but jews etc.

It's mandatory viewing for every pol/ak

At least try.

You're absolutely right about the alt-kike. But get out of here, or kill yourself. Niggers are not allies, in any way shape or form.

Watch the following talk by Jonathan Bowden. Holla Forums is a headless vanguard movement, not a force for political regime change. There is no movement that this board as a whole will ever put it's entire weight behind, because our job is to exist at the fringe as a counterweight.

Hasbarafag pls go you schizophrenic shitskin

O vey don't you see jews want you to hate based niggers!!!!

Holla Forums will never support a non-user because that itself is a kike tactic to subvert and break consensus. Your kike ways aren't going to work this time shill, there's nobody you can invent to prevent your loss this time.

Who said niggers are our allies, the video proves everyone individually involved in Charlottesville Unite The Right March was a paid state jew agent.

How on Earth does your comment relate to anything posted here?
Unless you're a bot or Kushner troll.

Ah I now see the JIDF have arrived to
Shut It Down

Oh, holy shit, it is you Hasbarafag.
Let the games commence.
I already know your automated response to this image

David Duke?

Right of timeAlt-kike scripted shill

Unfortunately the ones I thought were clean are still hobnobbing with Dickie, Eunoch et al on twatter and openly discussing tactics for all to see and now linking nazbols and swastika LARPers to Americanism, Patriotism, and the Constitution. Fuck 'em all, they are not leaders of anything except their shitty fed/kike op to smear with shit anything good for the white man.

I don't know why he even tries anymore. We all know he is a literal pisslAmic shtskin from the verdant servant youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCSQch8QFqHA1iTL5gAG8NlA

The has bar a kike-jew won't allow this kind of stuff on here, Holla Forums is jewish occupied territory in case you weren't aware yet.

Hey go follow your Evalion, Richard, Tara and Lauren. They're all made perfectly for you to digest their rhetoric, waste your time and make you think you're doing something useful.

The writing on that channel really does look like him. Unending word soup with no punctuation or breaks, and all.

Yeah I know fellow hWhite person. We must all move to based endchan will all the brown shitskins and goons

It's not the owner per se just a shitskin associated with that channel. There is a community of shitskins and "based" anti zionist mudshits

youtube.com/user/hiesenberg1989

I love how every single fucking video on the Verdant Servant channel is "person X EXPOSED", and all of the thumbnails are the shit you'd see on an early 2000's, intentionally overdone, fake conspiracy site.

Every single one of these posters is a hasbara jew paid to police these boards and prevent any user straying from the zionist jew narrative, they keep Holla Forums on the Trump train, promote every controlled opposition from jewish Gert Wilders to The Football Lads Alliance etc.

These kikes are literally the reason why Holla Forums is no more than a Neo-con zionist supporters club.
You can hate Mexicans, blacks, Muslims and they encourage anons to post all kinds of kill all **** threads as long as you keep strictly kosher, do not rock the Kushner boat, do not expose jewish infiltration here and the rest of these movements and stay sucking on Neo-con kike cocks.

You've more free speech on CNN or the BBC than on kosher certified nu-pol

He's going critical!

Nothing less than Hitler or Rockwell will ever make people happy, so the solution is decentralisation. No leaders, all leaders, unified by goals.

Oh fuck off kike I dismiss Trump ever since he bombed Syria. Just because you want Holla Forums to accept some e-celeb and be burned, yet again, is why I protest this thread.

You seem to be the main shill telling everyone to leave this place, its just not cool anymore kids there are better sites now. Don't think I haven't seen the tactics of >>>/polk/ used quite often here.

And there are anons still posting here that will tolerate this open abuse by JIDF on Holla Forums?

Gaslighting the goy is the popular pastime of the hasbara kike-jews who police this board insisting any uncontrolled discourse is holocausted out of here.

Apparently all of these (((anons))) simultaneously decided to post here random abuse, insults and misdirection, all off their own whim.
Totally not being orchestrated from their Tel Aviv offices.

I wonder what it is about proving beyond doubt that every organisation Holla Forums is being astroturfed into championing these days is totally kiked and must be constantly promoted and cheered on here, while any goy that dares tell the truth about the jewish infiltration gets banned because of these gaslighting kikes mass reporting any user that disobeys the instructions of Jared Kushner

Sad day when jews get to have more say over what can be discussed on Holla Forums than any single goy

I wonder what Holla Forums would be like without all these kikes constantly goading and taunting the goy for hijacking Holla Forums?

Despite whether they are shills or not, nobody in modern day America is particularly ideal. Stop looking for someone to follow and be a leader.

Christ, this entire channel reeks of "FreePalestine" faggotry. I think his channel was first named "Hasbara" and now the name is changed. Could be that he's aware of his created shitstorm.
I swear if he's the same cunt that created that "Religion of Cuckā„¢ is good" thread 2 months ago, shilling for that religion.

Just slit your fucking wrists already, interloper

I know you are JIDF shitposting to derail, but can either of you explain what on Earth that Youtube page has to do with this thread about exposing all the speakers at Charlottesville were state paid agents?

Why would you trust a man with a so much Jewish family?

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

Trump is the original alt kike and the mods worship him

Well then I hope you enjoy your ban.

C.I.A. Connections of White Nationalist Leaders and Alternative Media Figures

imgur.com/a/OI8vG
imgur.com/a/OI8vG
imgur.com/a/OI8vG

OG Original Alt-Kike?

Shut it down!

Wow, what a compelling argument.

Sinead McCarthy and Kyle Hunt are 110% Irish. It's pretty much physically impossible to be more Irish than those two people are.

Guess who else is Irish?

Andrew Anglin
Jack Donovan
Matt Forney
Gavin McGinness
Tara McCarthy
Richard Spencer (1/3 crypto-Irish)

William Pierce was also Scots-Irish.

This is a nice .webm user

requesting sticky

Not surprised.

Blacks are not our friends, but they are not our enemies, and we should not be fighting against anyone but the Jews.

Alex Linder. Now back to endchan you go.

Fuck off nigger. TRS might accept you, but Holla Forums will not

What is wrong with David Duke. He seem based and have been in the WN movement for a really long time

Trust nobody not even yourself.

Anyone who identifies themselves as "Alt-Right" is either a shill or retarded.

Having or acknowledging particular sympathies with them is one thing, but identifying as Alt-Kike demonstrates a frighteningly lack of self-awareness that is either ignorant or malicious, neither of which are qualities we should promote.

David Duke is 2nd generation CIA. Check the Imgur link.

imgur.com/a/OI8vG

The only time the eternal jew tells the truth is when he wants to use it as a trojan horse to slip in a lie.

Alex Linder is a CIA agent and FBI informant.

Why do you think Putin censors Holla Forums?

Here's the truth: The Russian Govt. intelligence agencies are covertly working directly with the American Govt. intelligence agencies. Two examples should suffice:

- American intelligence agent Alex Jones interviewing Russian intelligence agent Alexander Dugin on his radio show multiple times.

- American intelligence agent Richard Spencer being married to Russian intelligence agent Nina Kouprianova,

And the biggest proof of all is the fact that the entire American alternative/conspiracy/patriot media USES THE EXACT SAME WORD FOR WORD TALKING POINTS AND POLITICAL RHETORIC THAT OFFICIAL RUSSIAN GOVT. OWNED MEDIA OUTLETS USE.

Nice moon-logic you've got there

He clearly doesn't want his own people exposed to independent thought, why wouldn't he want the same for the rest of the world?

???

They don't want anyone to figure out the JQ.

Trust your closest family members and friends who are on the same page as you and THAT'S ALL. In fact, don't even trust me. We win by being decentralized units working towards the same goals with no figurehead to corrupt from the top down.

(((

)))

/thread
and what a fucking shit thread it was, DELET THIS

???

No.

Russia censors its own internet why wouldn't they try to hide information from the US?

You can hate and fight both kikes and their pets. There is no reason to suck up to, or accept muh based niggers. Niggers are still our enemies, and no amount of cucking from the alt-kike will change that

None of them you stupid faggot.

see they trot him out any time they want to smear someone/thing. He supported Trump and was interviewed on camera at Cville. Then the media can claim that the KKK was there/the KKK are Trump supporters don't be like them and so on. Anything he associates with is discredited because of his past.

Niggers and jews will both hang.

You don't trust anyone. You have to decide for yourself which memes to push. Some heroes are making that NFL shit blow up on the boomervision. Others are debunking fake news. Some push the pedo memes. Others like those IRL fuckfests. We're the Jews now. We need no organization. We independently serve our group interests. It is like it always was, only we're not sleeping.

Get out.

Why do you keep posting that cunt's picture? I'm starting to think you secretly have a crush on she who shall not be named.

Fuck off you self frustrated exotic mongrel dog.

Definitely not Mr Mason over here.

Were they all controlled opposition too?

Ironically those anti-Israel shitskin mudslims are less prone to falling for obvious Zionist PSYOPS than WNiggers are.

Weird, isn't it.

Northwest Front

Harold Covington has had his children taken away from him and has gone through multiple legal battles with the Feds. They also have members that knew Rockwell and followed him.

Lawyers that have represented them in the past have been black balled or even killed.

Finally they are the only ones with a plan.
1. Come to the Northwest and build white communities.
or if you cant
2. Form white communities in your area and inform other white people to Race Realism

Trust in yourself
Follow the pelf
Expose the kikes
Unite with whites

Harold Covington was a U.S. military intelligence spook. He also was Frank Collin's (ne Cohen's) right hand man. He knew Frank Collin was a crypto-Jew and closeted gay boy lover.

ZOGbot refers to all of America you idiot.

ya but not in the way of modern ""art"". his work was pretty classical, very pleasant to look at. the rest of what you said ya pretty much

Don't even bother responding to torpedos like that. There's a reason they're using tor.

See, the thing is, it's impossible to distinguish between a WN/alt media CIA spook and a Russian Govt. SVR spook, because they both use the exact same pro-Russia/pro-Putin talking points.

Nothing. Kikes hate him.

The term "Alt-Right" was coined by a kike and popularized by a zionist homophile. It isn't a "anti-jewish movement", and anyone who identifies as part of it shouldn't be trusted, even if they're a sincere, heterosexual gentile.

The worst think about that faggot is that he's a race-mixing lolberg, yet he named his law firm after Francis Parker Yockey's book.

Covington and Ed Steele are both "WN 1.0", not "fashy" Alt-Righters for the current year.

LoL
Hasbara kike-jews got this thread shut down

S H U T I T D O W N
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Based Imkampfy shitskinned mod amirite?

He has very poor judgment and has repeatedly aligned himself with infiltrators, like Bill Wilkinson. He also lied about Michael "Kike Eunuch" Peinovich's B'nai B'rith BioQueen wife having "blue eyes" and being "very White-looking".

This thread, exposing jewish subversion in all the movements that Kampfykike and his jewish hasbara pack sticky up on these boards daily has just been gassed

How does it feel anons to know that only jews have a right of reply on Holla Forums

PS - Never read a book ever or ever oppose zionism in any way otherwise you'll never have an IP left to post your praise of zionist neocon jews on Holla Forums again

Message courtesy of the hasbara jew trolls that police these boards for Jared Kushner

Stay fashy and based and keep on voting for neocon zionist jews for the win fellow goyims

Rockwell was a literal FBI informant.

Holla Forums is owned by an "ex" U.S. military employee and self-admitted CIA spook.

That video sent me into an uncontrollable laughing fit, I feel retarded now.

Fucking this! The Altkike is literally a neocon zionist jew movement and the few 'anti-semites' will eventually get purged from this very kosher inorganic movement.

Also David Duke recently was praising King Yahoo's son as muh based nationalist jew!!

Augustus probably thought he would be able to infiltrate the 'higher ups' by joining up with the geriatrics at his local masonic lodge haha.

not at all the same thing

?

well the "subverting the jew from the left" thread is still active, goy. it isn't that bad.

you know in this fucked up country, I'm sure there's grounds for treason if you don't kiss Israel ass. hopefully when I'm 50 (in 15 years) that won't be the case. save us Xers.