Nigger

How did they pack so much cancer into one image?

Capeshit audience.

I find it disturbing that you can name them all. Except for Spiderman and Stanley Martin Lieber I don't recognize anyone here. (Bottom right could be Silver Surfer?)

2 nukes wasn't enough

What's the appeal of this character? Does he make people feel 'nerdy'?

he's so ironical and doesn't care about anything so he appeals to the cucked millennial audience.

Who are any of those people?

Outside of Cable, Deadpool, and I guess Colossus, who the fuck are any of these people?

CHIMICHANGAAAAAAAAAAAA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The diversity.

The girl with the current year hair is Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Along with Colossus she was in the last movie, though this version is dramatically different from her comic counterpart and was chosen by the writers simply because they thought the name sounded cool. In the comics she's an ugly, moody goth chick with weak psychic powers to predict the future. In the movie she has the power to explode and instead dresses like a turbodyke.

The Pajeet is a cab driver Deadpool convinced to kidnap the boyfriend fucking the girl he was into in the first film. He's back because memes I guess.

The girl between them played by the hooker from Firefly plays a hooker Deadpool started dating in the first film, her real name is that of the comic character Copycat, a character Deadpool once was in love with who has the power to shapeshift into and gain the powers of anyone she touches. The problem is this power eventually gives her an identity crisis, drives her insane and results in her suicide.

The blind old black woman is Blind Al, Deadpool rents in apartment from her because she doesn't know how ugly he is. In the comics she's white and isn't obsessed with cocaine. Deadpool uses her blindness to play cruel jokes on her, such as lucking her in a closet filled with sharp objects.

The nigress with the giant fro is Domino who as I'm sure you've noticed has been raceswapped. This alone is enough to keep me from seeing the movie, though at least the actress has tits.

The last guy is a character from the comics Deadpool was friends with, but honestly he was so unimportant I don't even remember his name, and I'm the lore guy obsessed with all this shit.

I'll probably pirate it like four months after it comes out, fuck paying money to see it. Whatever.

Is that the movie poster? If so, it looks fucking awful. It looks like a stock photo with the faces of the actors shopped in, the angle is way off.

If anyone ever asks you who you stand against on both the internet and real life, just show them this picture and they'll understand perfectly.

So is this one of the most popular characters of the moment? Says a lot about our "culture".

It's an R Rated film.

This is 100% why this film is popular. With good reason.

There were other R-rated capeshit before it and they all flopped.

Also
Are you implying a R rating makes a movie good?

kek

can you name a few?

Watchmen and Punisher War Zone.

misognyists need to die

If this is what an ideal America is supposed to look like, I'm done. Finally have the motivation to pack up and move to Siberia.

Superzeros all need to be deported imo

That's Colossus. Unfortunately they are both getting the SJW treatment as well.

HE's supposed to be an unhinged anti hero. If Punisher had a comical view on life. He is a Deathstroke rip off though

proving me right

The only people who will enjoy it are just into MCU to be honest.

Im a white male