CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotaku et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
pastebin.com/XXmuYQJS

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qqFgF
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14579171593924367519
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/con-still-a-trusted-twitter-partner-after-wiki-notes-harassment-doxing/11484/
twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775127496471830530
pastebin.com/AURpTBEC
twitter.com/Grummz/status/775127071206940672
a.uguu.se/aDJMsbXWwQaw_yjsDvJsjnpT2_TaylorSwift-ShakeItOffParody.webm
sli.mg/a/2SQW2E
sciencealert.com/a-biotech-company-has-been-given-permission-to-try-and-bring-dead-brains-back-to-life
allthink.com/1668223
trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica-development
steamspy.com/app/350200
kickstarter.com/projects/spacekat/bring-revolution-60-to-pc-and-mac/description
twitter.com/DLoesch/status/775153213888614401
8ch.net/v/
twitter.com/SuperNerdLand/status/774814744129699840
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775123453187911680
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775127074004664321
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775128055035596800
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775131588900388864
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775135960216506372
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775137825633296384
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775142576231964672
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775143694857043969
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775144946835791874
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775163736235601920
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775166500340690944
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775164531265986560
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/775161371440902144
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-used-doxing-to-identify-targets/11557/
archive.is/nv3p0
archive.is/IjgsI
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/775086853330460672
rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/2a3b710b2e2b8e0f2494f3d4e69392a3/1523269 - Hentai_Trap Kid_Icarus Legend_of_Zelda Link Pit Super_Smash_Bros. crossover tekuho.jpg
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/775187016950681600
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/775198425075908608
archive.is/aZQXi
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/775207738724982785
twitter.com/Lexual__
tweetsave.com/lexual__/status/775212528720805889
archive.is/DSzOY
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/775224811458932737
sli.mg/a/Y4OqAX
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14579171593924367519
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/775215463185932288
twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255293290770432
twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255592659214336
twitter.com/nuckable/status/775278281838985216
archive.is/WxGts
archive.is/Bzdgh
kcmo.gov/humanrelations/
archive.is/jFnfU
twitter.com/davidpakmanshow/status/775359448114163712
archive.is/w3nAl
archive.is/WJxQb
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/12/the-dangerous-faggot-tour-continues-tonight-tour-bus/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/12/deus-ex-star-elias-toufexis-dont-avoid-problematic-content-if-you-want-games-to-be-for-adults/
archive.is/T27dW
twitter.com/Marshal_Dov/status/775386590642405376
twitter.com/EliasToufexis/status/775389776048513025
twitter.com/Get2Church/status/775370665163653120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

REMEMBER

Tell me how this can be used exactly.

benis

OLD BREAD: archive.is/qqFgF

Also, a chance for Univsion to enforce higher standards on Kotaku.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52b7hd/kotaku_illegally_made_an_article_using_my_images/

In after benis

still needs more analysis, and you may be interested in who is not in the trello catalogue and why not…

CRY SOME MORE SALTY TEARS

Trello leak.
s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14579171593924367519
P/W:IVZVaIF3g0bQq35HRcpDub1kV5SqvAz6

THERE ARE IMPORTANT MATTERS AT HAND

Where is the trello leaks from? What is it? Please, get me up to speed, I've been absent. From the screencap posted it looks like they were trying to get Holla Forums taken down, but who is it? What group? They had Patreon update their TOS just to get Holla Forums defunded? HOW WELL CONNECTED ARE THESE FUCKERS??

Thread derailed.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/con-still-a-trusted-twitter-partner-after-wiki-notes-harassment-doxing/11484/

ATTENTION NIGGERS

We need to gather a list of hashtags and anti harassment organizations to tag when tweeting about the leaks

#HackHarassment (Intel supported but might be dead)

#OnlineHarassment (generic)

@heartmobber (isn't this the one with the heart thumbnails that GG coopted? lol)

@CiviliNation (Jimbo Wales follow this one)

@StaySafeOnline

@WithoutConsent

It was Chelsea and her gang of ass-kissing fuckboys, AKA, the Crash Override Network. Basically, these leaks are even further confirmation that they conspired to take down anyone who stood in their way.

Unlike skype logs this is pretty fucking short. I've been through all of it and can't see anything that's that useful. It has them cataloguing what people have said and bitching about mostly innocuous things. There's some evidence they posted personal info but no proof as the places where that was supposedly done was redacted.

Zoe and some of her goon friends.

Only if you reply to him, dumbass.

Didn't you see the CON leaks a few weeks ago ? Basically, all the people who've been trying to ruin every attempt to get any shit done have gotten together since the very start to make themselves feel like heroes.
It's not necessarily that they're "well connected" every time, as it often so happens they just know how to pressure people to do their bidding (namely, if you don't obey me, then that proves you are an evil person and I'll send all my followers at you !)
The leaked logs basically prove that they were even bigger losers than us almost and that they failed at every single thing they were trying to accomplish.

Why the fuck do these pieces of shit have any connections that give their pathetic nonsense the time of day?

Proof of point.

Did Tingle actually make that, or are we memeing?
Also, fuck Val.

So the trello leaks are an extension of the con leaks? What is the source though? As I understand it the CON leaks were skype chat logs, right?

LW is making a game about him, do you really think he would make fun of Alex? Also I don't think Chuck Tingle is actually a person, I think it's a persona made of a bunch of goons

Trello is this thing with cards for organizing and planning. Subnautica devs use it to work on their game for instance. CON used it to keep tabs on people. Its an extension in that its leaks on the same people but it differs in that it was on a different platform.

Correct. The trello leaks basically are screencaps taken by a former member of the group (Banan Hitler?)

Top fucking kek.

twitter.com/Jasperge107/status/775127496471830530

Nobody knows who leaked those. Assumptions range from Nazian Miles Cheong (although it appears he couldn't have) to LW herself to get attention and patreonbux again.
Better interpretations simply consider that all the members of these logs are selfish pricks who are ready to burn everything down if they feel like it, and one of them got mad at the group (for being banned or abandoned or shunned or whatever) and decided to spread it as widely as possible.
Some people even think it might be that Rob/UnseenPerfidy guy who coerced girls into nudes, who saw all his "friends" turn their backs on him after the affair, and went crazy and punished them all in retaliation.

In short : nobody knows who leaked those. They've been confirmed as real by Ian and other people though.

Brote is doing some sort of weird sex quiz on his stream right now.

So Trello's just one more place for them to play "Who's More Harassed."

Shit, just found an email saying I wasn't fully registered to vote and I don't have a printer to mail my form.

Now what? Everyone else, just focus on the Trello links.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

yes

You should have posted this one too. He was the only one who particapated in that card alone. Even in a group he stands alone.

Is there an archive of the leaks I can link to?

REMINDER FOR WHAT'S AT STAKE
If we don't get these CON Leaks out, the damage to the industry will be even worse than it is.
I know some of us are helping out, emailing, letting people know, but I know there is a lot of people here doing nothing.
It's time to get off your ass and start helping.
If you don't, the longer it will take for CON to be taken down, to have the Trust and Safety Council revamped, to show major companies that people like Feminist Frequency aren't people you want to be associated with.
The amount of censorship going on in the Gaming Industry right now is ridiculous, it's too much, there shouldn't be any censorship full stop.
Games aren't coming to the West, games that do are being altered, some games are being destroyed completely.
Remember Fire Emblem Fates?
That is just one example of multiple games that have been destroyed completely, to push their agenda, to get back at us.
Another game taken away from us.
We can stop them, it will take a while, but if we get these emails out, start letting people know about these CON Artists, we will be one step closer to that day, the day that all games get to be released in their entirety, the day you can buy Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 in store, fully localized, uncensored.
Don't be afraid to ask questions here, on what to do with specific information.
Don't be afraid to ask if there is something else to do, cause there is a lot of stuff we need done.
Go here if you want to help, it has further information. - pastebin.com/AURpTBEC

Good evening GamerGays

The reactions to the CON shit have been saddening overall. There's this one french journo I felt disheartened by already before regarding GG, but sent him a link to Ian's article. He just said "it's too one-sided, bad source".
dude I swear to fucking god

Go to your local library tomorrow to print it?

I assume they were leaked by the same person.

anyone have a mirror of his gamergate song?

GET EMAILING!

EMAIL PEOPLE ABOUT CON AND GET THEIR ALLIES TO TURN ON THEM!

WE HAVE OUR SMOKING GUN! LET'S FUCKING USE IT!

(Does anyone know if the Trello leaks are out? And can someone post this post from the last thread here? )

Shills going after Grummz for the Hillary thing.

Coincidence that the trello leaks came out at the same they started bothering him?

twitter.com/Grummz/status/775127071206940672

Dubs checked and that is a great cap.

Would not be surprised if that turns out true. aGGros and socjus in general seems to have a liking to using sock puppets, to the point of projecting and claiming everyone who isn't drinking their koolaid is or using a sockpuppet.

There's a whole sticky for them.

I kind of doubt it. Trello was planned to be this weekend and you'd have to think the leakers were psychic to predict that Hillary would have this fuckup today to think it was intentional to hold it till now.

Un-fucking-believable.

Alright. I was hoping in this age voter registration would be something you could do with an email as long as you fully verify an actual state/country recorded identity.

Depends on state.

Has anyone been thrown under the bus yet?

Ohio.

Is anyone taking the media lying to them about Shillary's health?

You'd think with those kind of connections the best possible medicine would be available.

They definitely seem to have a familiar pattern of tweeting.
I wonder if they changed it because the feedback from the last 'delete your account' was re-assessed as negative, and brought unwelcomed association with deleted e-mails with candidate Clinton. :^)

a.uguu.se/aDJMsbXWwQaw_yjsDvJsjnpT2_TaylorSwift-ShakeItOffParody.webm
And some eyecandy from the previous thread in case you watch any part of it ( ). Anyone else having posting issues?

Of course people are, people will do whatever mental gymnastics they have to to defend their side.
Her being unhealthy has gone from a "right wing conspiracy" to "seasonal allergies" to "heat stroke" to "she just has pneumonia, its so obvious"

Site seems to be a bit fucked at the moment, no sure if its code monkey or something far more sinister.

At some point medicine just can't do shit, then again…
that one rothschild or whoever just had like… his fucking sixth heart transplant jesus christ

Yeah, we're pretty close to immortality being a thing if you're willing to go full Theseus's ship.

There is replacing organs with machines.

Would that make him the Eternal Jew?

HAS BROTE FINISHED HIS KINK QUIZ STREAM??? IS HE GETTING ON BOARD???

It's not Theseus' Ship until we can reanimate the removed parts

I just finished looking through all the folders and I have to say they really don't like Cernovich. Like out of all the people in that list his was the most extensive and it wasn't even that good. It was just a collection of mean things he said about literately Who and messing with their heads.
THE LEAKS ARE REALLY SHOW US THAT THEY SITTING ON THEIR ASSES MONITORING TWITTER ALL DAY FOR MEAN THINGS SAID ABOUT THEM AND MAKING A CHARITY OUT OF IT

I wonder how can these people be so petty. Then I laugh because after 2 years, several lost jobs, several site closures, a FTC Investigation and law change, possible millions of dollars in revenue lost and charity fraud these people still go at it because someone made fun of them on the internet.

Nah, he's still playing shitty vidya, not like it really matters, the leaks are pretty damn small

How about an album?

sli.mg/a/2SQW2E

He's playing some indie "walk around and look at shit" game now.

sciencealert.com/a-biotech-company-has-been-given-permission-to-try-and-bring-dead-brains-back-to-life

allthink.com/1668223

Top quality information gathering.

Not gonna lie, I expected something a little more meaty from the Trello leaks, but eh, I'll take what I can get I suppose.

Only meaty thing here is your big fat cock.

Now show us.

Yeah, I sorta hoped we'd get some solid proof of them running false flag operations. That would be useful.

Same. It's a bit underwhelming.

T-that's pretty gay, user.

what was wanted was proof of them doxing people which we more or less got. If they try to claim that it was in the redacted section the leakers can show it to a journalist like Schowe to confirm that there really is personal information.

Did my part.

wasn't in the redacted section*

Posers.

There's literally nothing gay about wanting to see your fat cock

Any overlap between CON targets and revolt targets?

good job leader

WEW
E
W

SAVE MARK

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Looks like Pedo Dan may be getting another visit from the po po.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Can't see anything going wrong with that

Milo and Jennie Bharaj

Why the hell would Rohan Kishibe moderate a board on Holla Forums?

Well. I think we know why he liked old Holla Forums.

Dat pic, those trips.

what the heck is a trello anyway?

A web program for organizing work among groups.

Huh. Why didn't we ever use it? Is it compromised like Github?

A project management tool where you can make boards and lists and such to organize notes and todo tasks.

There are tutorials on youtube where you can see how it looks.

seriously, why does PedoDan call it halfchan?

Probably never visited it and only got introduced to it by us.

He probably lurked here to try to bait people into saying stuff, so he picked up some lingo

Not that I'm aware of. Personally I just don't like its format, here's an example: trello.com/b/yxoJrFgP/subnautica-development

Nice digits.

like shit, I thought the picture was fake at first, given the language. I found it though, so my fear is assuaged.

I think the second explanation covers it better than the first.

website that is for organizing projects.

the style just does not fit the kind of stuff we do.
It works better when working on a specific project.

I lurked /a/ for less than a year and perfectly picked up their etiquette in no time at all. Then I gradually grew out of being a newfag.

Why's greentext fucked up?

There's a frog in the mainframe

>:<

:

CM playing with css, go into options and untick the pepe thing

It didn't work for me in and I've been seeing lots of other posts on Holla Forums where it fucks up the same way.

Thanks, that fixed it. It was just black text on my screen before.

Holla Forums definitely has some huge fucking issues but I still use it for happenings like today with Clinton.

Finally SteamSpy shows something

steamspy.com/app/350200

Still, remember that it's very inaccurate if a game sold under 30k. So it could be just 10 copies or 20.000

Does it include refunds?

does that include keys from the crowdfunding?

It means "owners", as people who own the game on Steam.

There's literally 800+ people right now watching Broteam buying groceries online.

kickstarter.com/projects/spacekat/bring-revolution-60-to-pc-and-mac/description

so about 364 of those 502 owners possibly come from the kickstarter

2 are NormalHero and Brote

Why would you spite crowdfund something?

Shit nigger, people sell more copies of random self published fanfic books on amazon.

it's really sad how easily we can track down who owns the game

because gamergays are evil misogynist shitlords and scooby wu dindu nuttin

That does not explain why bro team would spite crowdfund it.

I'm disappointed Brote didn't refund it

I want to see HowToBasic make a how to DisNod video.

You're not serious.

Can you really blame him? He was too drunk to stop

I don't even know where to begin with this shit.

When they stop being retards about fictional drawn women from, Asia, it'll go towards me not shitting on them.

With the player count it's likely closer to 10.

Are the catalog and thread list broken for anyone else? Seems to happen on /k/ too, so not Holla Forums exclusive.

He is. There's a program called Kindle Worlds where you can sell fanfics of certain series with the author/publisher of the actual series getting a cut.

yes Mark said threads are not bumping and it would be back to normal in a couple hours

Sonic 06 did better than that.

I can't imagine many creators even agree to this.

There's not a ton but there's G.I. Joe, Vampire Diaries, and Veronica Mars and the program isn't that old. I'd bet more will sign on, I mean fanfiction is made one way or the other, if I was an author I'd welcome getting paid for someone else's fanfics.

So, the Trello CONLeaks proved that they got connections on:

So anything else, anons? Did I got that correctly?

Good

Any workarounds?

Any idea if we're going to get anything newer than January '15 stuff?

I can't help but imagine there's dirt in their comments and actions revolving around Joystiq, the 7 figures revelation, the Holla Forums board war, the Holla Forums shills being exposed by baph, and Milo taking over Breitbart Tech.

This stuff we're getting is nice, but so much shit happened since…

Reminder to check on Sony's TGS event in 28.5 hours for very Nipponese games that will trigger SJWs

Can't argue with that. Also, I can publicly shame any retards making absolute shit.

My personal guess is no.

On another note found a video I liked on twitter about the Clinton thing.

B-but that's exactly when I have to work!

Please someone fucking get Mombot to get nips more involved against them.

Looks like automatic refresh isn't working.

I hope Trump just abolishes the major news networks.

It's working on other boards.

I'm on /wooo/ and auto-update works fine.

twitter.com/DLoesch/status/775153213888614401

New narrative, questioning her health is now an attack on women everywhere.

I love this, they keep making women look like pathetic children that need to be coddled and protected.

Wonder if we can get Holla Forums on board for a the sun is sexist is campaign.

As far as I know, the internet is just as available as TV. Anyone have any guesses as to when more people take their news from the internet rather than TV?

other boards might be on different servers, Holla Forums has its own server or something

don't use the catalog?

8ch.net/v/ + f5

You know where we could probably get a hashtag trending really easy and have some journalists notice the CON leaks?

gab.ai

I'm part psychic and predicted she would collapse soon yesterday. I could sense it while watching her recent media appearances.

Catalog isn't working.

Tell us more.

I never checked it, is there anybody actually using it?

It's still messed up that Twitter removed all the Hillary fainted stuff from trends. Too bad that didn't blunt the momentum of the story.

It would be easy, but how many of us have active accounts compared to how many people waiting for account confirmation/have not heard of it?

Hopefully soon, it shocked me how many of my older relatives had no idea about the DNC protests that happened until I showed them despite them all despising Clinton.

The creator has been pushing it as a free speech alternative to Twitter. I've seen a lot of shitposters make accounts there along with some conservative leaning folk.

But how would the journalists notice it?

But she's already dead for six months and only made to walk around with voodoo magic.

It's an assumption that they will. Twitter isn't even hiding the fact that they remove trending hashtags they don't like. A lot of conservative leaning individuals are moving over there as a result.

So it might be worth getting something up over on gab for exposure. It only takes 300 or so tags to get something trending over there anyways.

Are we even fucking surprised?

Evidence Hillary is a robot!

Why my previous post is deleted? I was just asking a question on how vast and powerful the connections of the people inside the CONLeaks are. Seriously, is it even a crime to ask that?

Try the meta thread, posting your complaint here makes you look like a retard.

twitter.com/SuperNerdLand/status/774814744129699840

Gave me a chuckle.

It wasn't though?

who are you

Now we just need her to fucking die already

FINISH THE JOB KEK

FINISH THE JOB REA

i see nothing wrong here

I'm not so sure this would be a good thing. There's a lot of people that fucking hate her, someone like Biden or Kaine would have less baggage.

※優しくしないで
振り向いたら泣き出しそうなの
Who are you・・・
迷子たちの六本木
胸のすき間涙でうめてる
Who are you・・・
遊び馴れた六本木
純情ゆらすのよBoogie Woogie※

It's too late to change the ticket. So if she dies, Trump runs unopposed.

Well this should be good.

There is simply no way the dems can build up anyone else, their only hope is putting Bernie back and he'd be crushed by Trump.

At this point in time, I feel its getting likely bernie would outperform hillary. With lie after lie after lie, everybody is starting to figure out how bad hillary is.

Actually it's less than that

500 owners

-392 kikestarter backers
-4 copies at least for the development team and testing
- unknown amount of review copies
- unknown amount of refunds

after Valve's cut the game would have made at most $700 given that we have no idea how much refunds were made.

I thought bernie left the democratic party already

Bernie's supporters are fucking furious at him for selling out to Hillary though.

They worshipped the dirt he walked on and he sold them out. I can't imagine how much support he's lost.

my personal opinion remains that it is all an excuse to not have a face to face debate with the big guy and be called a criminal to her face

At one point, I might've called Bernie "the most honest person amongst the candidates." That also being his downfall, because
SOCIALISM DOESN'T WORK
in big countries with huge class disparity.

But selling out and supporting Hillary? There goes that title.

They don't have to build anyone else up. She is running on"I may have had some oopsies with emails but I'm not the evil racist sexist worse than Hitler Trump." Not being Hillary as the democratic nominee is a boost, not a negative as her unfavorables are huge.

The only other person that could conceivably be president at this point is Tim Kaine due to the line of succession.

is this the same person?

That's a common misconception but its entirely wrong.
teachinghistory.org/history-content/ask-a-historian/20431

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775123453187911680
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775127074004664321
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775128055035596800
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775131588900388864
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775135960216506372
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775137825633296384
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775142576231964672
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775143694857043969
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775144946835791874
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775163736235601920
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775166500340690944

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/775164531265986560

Shilling. Retweet whichever you want if you're interested

Fuck thoughtcrime, but holy shit, there's a fucking difference between "I've thought about this once" and "I've developed several stages of this plan to cause GREVIOUS FUCKING INJURY TO SOMEONE"

What a nut. Don't stick your dick in crazy. Don't even get near crazy.

Dubdubs of truth.

More for us patricians in the next 2D life, faggots.

WHO'S WITH ME

CODEMONKEY

Speaking of Based Mom, there's a new Factual Feminist out tomorrow.
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/775161371440902144

Fuck no.

Don't post Sommers here it triggers neo Holla Forums

I still have issues with her over the Fields shit, but its not worth derailing the thread over it every time she's mentioned.

Go shill for the French pedo some more, retard.

I don't even know where to start with all the bullshit you you just spewed.

What the fuck does Val have to do with Holla Forums tards getting triggered over Sommers

Very disappointed.

The only possible upside is the Drawfags might make some stuff of the DeepFreeze Sister's reactions to the Hitlist's "These people said mean things about us, let's destroy them!" core mission.

An "Archive Everything" database vs a "Destroy them" hitlist.

Will there be any more? And do what we have is sufficient info to lull over them for the months ahead?

There's also the whole jew thing. We should at least make it clear that she's not to be trusted

Holla Forums in its current state has some major issues. Pretending they don't with the majority's blatant dislike of gamergate is just being a cuck. Not to mention that whereas the thought on Holla Forums used to be "not all blacks are niggers" its now flipped to just hating blacks and just about all other non-whites period.

He was sperging out in the last thread about Holla Forums too and also acting as VDF.

Their Scanty and Kneesocks to our Panty and Stocking. I'm down with that. Another drawing request to put down in my long list I've built up.

Cry some more.

Are you the retard? I never fucking defend that faggot. And anyone who wants to shit on Holla Forums is fully justified.

Fuck I didn't meant to start a derail with the pol thing.

Any updates on this?

So it's worthless because that's just blatantly unintelligent.

GG started as a combined Holla Forums and Holla Forums operation. I'm sorry, the fact you accept D&C as fact here now is pure cringe.

No its not worthless as there's still threads like when they were digging on CTR or wikileaks being done and its a good place to go to find info on shit like Clinton. You just have to be able to sift through all the unthinking hate to find facts.

So you're an SJW from Reddit who got tirggered by them mocking niggers? Do you read regular threads on Holla Forums either?

Oh god, you're gold mine right now.

The general sentiment seems to be that though there are based blacks, they still have to go back because most of them are niggers and they're not worth the trouble

8/pol/ doesn't want CivNat, they want White ethno-states in regions that are historically white, and for everyone else to go back where they belong, probably until their wet dream comes true and whites are powerful enough to murder all non-whites and colonize the entire globe, but the latter is pretty unrealistic

I don't blame them for thinking like this, especially since so many of them are European and watching their homelands fall to muslim hordes

Who wants a laugh?

I used Holla Forums well before the exodus even happened. The thing is that yes, everyone absolutely joked about niggers and has for years. 8/pol/ is not just joking though. Its full of people that actually bought into all the jokes seriously. Its like that old quote about how acting like fools for fun will eventually attract actual fools.

And maybe she'll find someone desperate enough one day to take a dive. And she'll be desperate enough to accept.
Stupidity coagulates.

Jesus fucking christ.

You think I give a fuck with some of the shit I've seen from Holla Forumstards against anyone who disagrees with them? They're nothing more than a liability.

When I hear GamerGate I think only of corruption in the game industry. I've seen far too many who are just the reverse extreme spectrum of socjus.

Why are you subjecting us to this shit

So they're right about blacks and that made your inner-libshit uncomfortable because you thought everyone was just pretending?

Sorry. It gave me a laugh/repulsed and I had to share. I'll stop.

No, I think of a revolt that starts with gamers tired of all this cultist shit they trying to be forced to put up with. Naturally trying to keep this shit from messing with other media we enjoy as well on the side.

Blacks are lower intelligence and more violent on average. Some of them are smarter and more productive than your typical white and therefore more beneficial to society. The majority of nu/pol/ not understanding this is part of why the board is shit, its all been downhill since it got flooded with 2nd exodus fags.

Also fuck imkampfy.

Imagine this: posting a greasy fat guys little pimply fat choked cock onto tumblr, with the post saying "Hi, I'm a transwoman and this is my vagina. And it is beautiful." Could you imagine the response Tumblr would give it?

I can't stop laughing thinking about it. The time spent setting up a fake account might be worth it just for the laugh.

Transhits need as much mockery as humanly possible.

Someone please tell me real quick how much Holla Forums actually mattered with early GG.

I only support trying to crush socjus e-cultists who are fucking with our media and culture and now just hatefully want them completely ruined. Doesn't mean I'm going to cooperate with the opposite spectrum of shit and psychopaths.

Wait, let me take that last part back. Neither side is crazy, just retarded.

shit like this actually makes a good story for video games.

we had a common enemy and when the hotpockets started to go wild on Holla Forums we had Holla Forums as a backup, which didn't lasted much long

Holla Forums was instrumental early on and pretending otherwise is revisionism. Recommended TFYC charity, helped with disnod/shekel shoah, harbored gamergate threads when they were banned from Holla Forums but not Holla Forums. They turned their backs on gamergate a long time ago though. Funny thing is that 4/pol/ has a higher opinion of gamergate than 8/pol/.

Prepare for fence memes.

I'm probably going to get shit for this, but I think Jim was a big part of bringing Holla Forums and Holla Forums together. After he ragequit, we started drifting apart again.

The nihilist is the one that doesn't matter you know. But a good nihilist finds his own meaning and takes sides anyway, because being a Nowhere Man isn't fun or beneficial to the self.

I only meant both socjus and stormfags are retarded.

Not surprised in the slightest.

I really wouldn't of expected 4/pol/ to think higher of us than 8/pol/. Speaking of which, I always hear about how shit 8/pol/ is. Why, if true? Also, 8/v/ is better than 4/v/…right?

That last part stings, but ultimately the shills did their job. They were on Holla Forums sowing D&C for months on fucking end and every time we got a wave of new blood, they were there to turn fresh faces against us. It took a while, but was probably inevitable.

I love Holla Forums, but they have a real problem with accepting shill-inception. Meaning that when the shilling is couched in enough layers of NATSOC support and the correct memes, they buy it bit by bit. Low-level shilling they're impervious to, but #GG had some serious psychological warfare shit used against it at every level, especially in the first year.

We worked hand in hand, then the 2nd exodus happened and the board was shilled to death.

oh, woops.

anyway, that we can agree on. not even different sides of the same coin.

And yet that faggot thinks it's exempt from criticism when its posters have radically changed after influxes of new ones.

It played a part but Holla Forums harbor, /int/, and Acid's stupid "purge" post which gave /int/ ammo played a bigger part.

How relevant was Jennie Bharaj? Because reading from these leaks, they surely despise her for some reason

Everyone was user but it was said that Holla Forums identified SJWs as the problem, had material to explain how propaganda works, and had ZQ on their radar for months beforehand and had already done some digging into her connections. Basically they kickstarted the whole thing, or so the story goes.

Then anons claiming to be Holla Forums got caught by the most obvious d/c shilling, and they joined the shills in telling the rest of Holla Forums how worthless we are so all of the other boards stopped contributing to our threads.

There are still some helpful people there but they tend to get shouted down by shills and newbs.

she was a woman
she was on pakman
she told that jabal guy to eat shit

other than that she scammed gamergoys out of big money

And that dumbass is still trying to say no one should complain about how shit it's become.

Isn't she the chick that runs Based Gamer?

I think a shitton of people got chased back to 4/pol/ by all the stormfaggotry. When gamergate is mentioned there its always obvious that there's a bunch of people still keeping up with things. I use both because you can get by with digging into things on 8/pol/ that mods on 4/pol/ won't allow.
I don't go to 4/v/ except when someone in this thread makes a thread there for shits and giggles. Considering how quickly they delete it and how people seem to have no idea of what's going on or just call it sexist I'd say yes, definitely.

Oh yeah, that one which she scammed on

She was one of the major GG representatives in the early days, one of the Gamergate Girls who went on interviews.

Why are greentexts black now?

Oh joy, how i missed these.

What do you mean? What happened?

vid related

A lot of people thought she was just going to take the money and run, me included. Sites up though, so I'll freely admit that I was proven wrong.

never been, give me your take, any good?

The nose knows

I've not read enough of the reviews on there to feel like I can give an informed opinion.

Well, nothing. She asked money for her project and people with the mentality of a chipmunk went in some hysteria phase of not trusting anyone

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/crash-override-network-used-doxing-to-identify-targets/11557/

asking $50k to make a website sounds suspicious.

Whoa, shit, have you guys seen this?
archive.is/nv3p0
archive.is/IjgsI

>To say that vDOS has been responsible for a majority of the DDoS attacks clogging up the Internet over the past few years would be an understatement… in just four months between April and July 2016, vDOS was responsible for launching more than 277 million seconds of attack time, or approximately 8.81 years worth of attack traffic.

Apparently these guys were the DDoS-for-hire outfit for the past few years.

Hey… wasn't there a bunch of stuff in the CON Leaks about spending money in some unspecified way to "get back" at Gamergate? You don't suppose some of Holla Forums's troubles over the past two years were because Lifschitz dipped into Daddy's wallet and gave these guys a few bucks?

Unfortunately the log only goes back to April, but if you're of the digging persuasion, it might be of interest.

httpsdon't use link shortenersgfK3VdR0zn

OH BOY HERE WE GO

If I'm remembering right Izzy and them used lizard squad's ddos botnet.

Thanks Mark.
Anyway, the link is in the second archive.is.

sauce?

It's Sriracha.

Nice enemy PedoDan decided to make. Is the baphomet board still active or did they fled to somewhere else?

I hope Mark and his family are alright.

Oh God damn it, I JUST finished masturbating.
Now I have to start all over again.

This is kinda random. Did anything happened? or is this a warning?

Yeah I can't believe Clock Boy trying to kill him

looking at it it seems slow but alive.

I am referring to these wastes of life doxing board owners on Holla Forums.

Night, dudes!
VICTORY MUSIC!

Oh I thought you were referring to this;
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/775086853330460672

rule34-data-007.paheal.net/_images/2a3b710b2e2b8e0f2494f3d4e69392a3/1523269 - Hentai_Trap Kid_Icarus Legend_of_Zelda Link Pit Super_Smash_Bros. crossover tekuho.jpg

yeah, it can create suspicion. I think there was one talk that some Saudi Arabia guy also gave his money.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/775187016950681600

Damn son.
I just called him a goat fucker and told him to fuck off back to Saudi Arabia.
twitter.com/Smug_Master420/status/775198425075908608

If you remove the working parts, then what you're left with is a broken machine.

These leaks might be the last chance we get to remove the victim's facade from those at CON.

Let us be done with this farce.

I tried doing a reverse image search and it didn't bring up anything so thanks user

Go to sadpanda and look up Tekuho or his former username Tengu. You'll see some shit.

Email Ashe and Heat Street, then wiki people can try to use those articles

Does baph even know about this?

So let me get this straight, their primary targets are:

Are there any others? Wow, it's like their own version of celebrity death list. Man, they're desperate and livid as fuck against #GamerGate. HO-LEE SHIT.

This. We lost too many for the meta drama, d&c shilling and the fact that even after we exposed pedophiles nothing happened to them. We can't let this go to waste after all the shit we being through

Bro Team Pill is on there too. Also Roguestar and Fart.

What about our resident furry poster?

pretty sure they are just being dangled like a carrot, releasing a little here and there– maybe for money or for trapping the journos who would defend them still, who knows

I noticed Izzy's police file number, and considering the bullshit he's pulled, that said file probably needs updating…

What are there plans with all this? What do they try/have/plan to do to these people? Are they really this pissy just because people disagreed with them on the internet?

THEY started this. Never forget, THEY fired the first fucking shot. They started a fucking war with people that had nothing better to do than to fight it, and now they're so angry and pissed off. They really thought they could just steamroll the games industry and become fucking heroes, all while "killing gamers." Fuck these losers. Fuck them soooo much.

Nope

Oh, speaking of Marche, I found his favorite 90s cartoon.

Forgot that chobitcoin is in there too

pretty sure Marche is Dan Golding

Gail Simone and Jim Sterling do.

weak bait/10

Hopefully, someday Val will be brought to justice.

here go again

Is this the fourth thread in a row that he keeps going on?

At the very least, we ought to contact them so they, too, can laugh at aGG's pathetic attempts at espionage.

New Partridge?

Are you that butt blasted Danielle fag?

not sure but at least 2 days straight

I'll change my mind about black people as soon as it's actually safe to walk through one of their neighborhoods without getting murdered, robbed or raped. 100 percent of their problems are self inflected.

which is why smart blacks tend to not live in black neighborhoods.

College Humor.

And we were doing so well.

how could anyone who loved Danielle harbour hate?

just stop it already

he's just baiting at this point, sorry I'll stop responding.

I love mombot so much.

I bought a Talib Kweli album years ago, but gave it away due to how wack it was. Funny stuff.

stop posting all together

Don't stop please. I like your edge.

Can I post still?

A spastic Danille fag got so angry in this thread due to people calling her fat, I think he threatened committing suicide.

You're the only retard here clearly. Shut the fuck up.

I'll take that as a yes.

that's some random chink, here's the real deal

Wrong. This is the real Mombot.

I don't know, maybe there's a connection in there some where.

>tfw you will never snuggle up next to Mombot's gigantic metal chest

Make this easier for me, why don't you?

:^)
archive.is/aZQXi

now this is some burn

twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/775207738724982785

Nice.

im telling

Thank god no one's willing to put up with this weasel bullshit anymore.

Remember when fags in GG were told not to take bait about D&C from shills, let alone actually spread it on their own?

Oswalt is such a dumbass.

midget got destroyed

nice response and bang on

Jesus CHRIST

Forgot to unspoiler

No! Don't tell mom!

It's funny how it went from censoring any discussion of Hillary's health, even firing some guy for writing about it, to 'oh my god, she's so brave and strong'

Also, notice how his tweet has more likes than ANY of Hillary's tweets?

ouch, that was beyond any bully

Do you think mombot would pat your head if you asked?

Only if you could finish your chores, and btfo a goon or SJW as well as her.

not you
me maybe
but not you

The memes jack

You're possibly so retarded you're shilling D&C without even knowing it. Holla Forumsacks were actually interested in GG again after the CON leaks. And now some faggot just happens to be whining about Holla Forums with no given context in the only semi-hub left here.

you better not

When did that happen?

I swear, these people don't even know what the fuck "Nazi" means.

do you even know what nazis are?

Where do they get nazii out of this?

Those people voting to put a stroke victim in charge of a global superpower.

Further reason why they have to keep throwing it out.
You'd think that they would've figured something was wrong when there are people openly going 14/88 against them, but that's a mistake because they lack the intelligence and wisdom to handle it.

MSNBC "Journalist" and bleeding heart libtard, what'd you expect? Pepe is a White Nationalist Nazi symbol now!

He knows better. He's just another disingenuous fuck in the (((media))).

Our Holla Forums worships pepe, therefor pepe is a nazi image.

y-you too

You've been crying about Holla Forums for multiple threads. Go back to fucking plebbit already.

Holy FUCK he's gonna need more than skin grafts.

Keep going. You're just as full of shit as you were a few hours ago.

You two combined are 1/5th of this thread.

Only if he does his Rubesty.

lyin' bitch doesn't even look that old

I post as much as possible to keep things moving.

I love how they just conveniently ignore the fact that (tragedy) happened in our lifetime, but slavery didn't and segregation was over nearly 50 years ago.

She has only 18k followers yet 50k RTs and 64k likes.

What is it, bots? Twitter manipulating? I notice that a lot, someone writes some nobody writes something incredibly race baiting and it gets a TON of RTs and likes.

Maybe that's your problem. Maybe you should not post at all so you can tell the plebbitors about how the ebil Holla Forums nazis are and not be triggered by downboats.

How does this shit have so much support?

Filthy mudslime apologists.

The condescension from her is almost tangible.

What the fuck? No one is trying to forget slavery happened. Where is she getting this idea?

🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

twitter.com/Lexual__

Seriously look at this shit, she's a fucking nobody but that one tweet has that many RTs and faves.

Something is super fucky.

Black history month isn't enough. They're mad 9-11 exists. They want it to be Black History Year ever year until all the honkies are dead.

Don't stop, retard.

I'll pat your head user

tweetsave.com/lexual__/status/775212528720805889

LIKE CLOCKWORK.

Mocking a vet on 9-11 for being patriotic. Jesus Christ.

Ah, borrowing a page from Chelsea, I see.

How the fuck can you tell

archive.is/DSzOY
The article is even better.

I get reminded of black people slavery everyday. This is despite the fact that I'm not even American, don't live in America, my people never owned slaves, and were under US colonialism within the past century, a fact I hardly hear about because my people got over it a long time ago. Cry me a fucking river that people want to solemnly remember a recent tragedy.

The same place they got the "reverse racism" idea from.
Their own deluded fucking minds.

Nothing out of the ordinary there. Just waiting for the rest of them to start parroting the same trash, like

My people treated where raped, abused and treated like shit shit when the brits found our island and that abuse continues today with a corrupt government and king nigger declaring us a colony and thus not in control of our finances right down to quiet taking away our power to declare bankruptcy without telling us anything, we got over it.

Shit like this is exactly why racial tensions are so damn high, stupid opportunistic niggers like her band wagoning to make a quick buck of blood

YouTube is now deleting the Hilllary fainting video. I want off this ride already!

>>>Holla Forums7450467

I see the Kingpin.

its incredible how those people can be more stupid than my wildest expectations.
its almost a talent in this point

What's that shit?

Please. By all means give me even more ammo than before to throw at them.

They truly are that desperate. It's a sight to behold.

Something to cool down the hotheads.

Watch this vid, then focus.

Oh, oh, this is revisionist history right here. Asian countries under colonial powers like the British Empire, Portugal, Netherlands and Spain are ruled for 300+ years or even more. The Philippines alone was ruled for 400+ through 3 colonial powers. I swear, these BLM bitches would get a piece of my history pie when I see them someday. I'll even shove a history book in their mouth if they try to shout at me.

There's that name again.

These niggers just can't quit it for one fucking day can they

why hitler and kingpin are carrying hillary?

They are taking out the trash

because no blacks died in 9/11 right
what those people have in their heads and dont tell me its air, air doesnt make you this stupid

Does almost no one even fucking think before they type anything anymore?

It's a relief that the only thing they know how to do is censor, lie or cry about being called out for saying something retarded and being naturally verbally slapped for it.

Its all about race for those dumb fuck monkeys, nobody's paying attention to them so they need to start yelling and flailing.

I shouldn't be getting this mad but goddammit like of all the fucking ideas we could at least pretend we're united, it should be 9/11, instead its opportunist niggers and retards everywhere.

Are they gonna get mad at Jews, Muslims, and their own people for helping slavery thrive hundreds of years before Europeans even thought about buying slaves from the shores of Africa?

Didn't think so.

Don't waste your time trying to understand retards.

Learn to identify and attack until they realize it's time to fuck off.

I wish I had a deathnote that worked with screen names. I'd have a fucking field day.

The concept of reverse racism is absolutely retarded by design. Basically, their definition of racism is
which is inherently incorrect. Racism functionally is white people hating black people because of skin color, or vice versa. The problem is that their definition of "reverse racism" is literally a protected class fucking up the power-broker majority, because "black people can't be racist, they don't have any power."
It's the dumbest shit and it hurts my head trying to explain it properly.

I swear these retards don't even know what hatred goddamn is.

No they fucking do not.

And that's what they wanna bring back, the very hatred that would in fact silence them, possibly even kill them.

I'd have the worst retards taken out in less than that. Smarmy pretentious shitheads almost always use their actual name.

The absolute worst thing is how they think they're bringing about a world "free from hate."
Because hatred's a bad thing?
But everything they say drips with it, they openly USE IT.
BUT IT'S BAD.
SO WHY DO THEY USE IT?
BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT RIGHT ON THEIR SIDE or some other faggotry
What these retards don't realize that if you were to somehow systematically remove hatred from the world, the only thing you'd effectively do is emotionally neuter every living thing on the planet.

Let them make shit worse for themselves in the long run.

They don't even know what real hate is when the label any dissent as bigotry and hypocritically spew demonization and shame. It's the job of someone like me to keep spreading the real deal against their kind and their "critical theory" bullshit.

Was there seriously no good anti-mudslime shit on 9/11 of all days?

Shillary's looking more and more like a puppet with everything they try to cover up.

It's unsettling.

I thought it was painfully obvious when Obama came into power and the first thing the Dems did was pass a massive spending bill called a stimulus bill, no less which was a massive pork bill for the sake of getting more votes for the Democrat Party. Everything is about furthering their cause, no matter how tiny or overarchingly retarded it is.

You mean the automative industry bailout?

No, the Porkulous Bill.
The Automotive Industry Bailout was even more retarded because of the fact that they ignored how bankruptcy works by telling the secured creditors to go fuck themselves when they're the first ones to get paid.

Don't forget the bank bail-outs that the banks used to give themselves giant bonuses.

Oh yeah, heads should have rolled the moment that shit happened.

I bitterly look back on that being one of the very things that made me believe Obama was the right choice. First just the way he talked and sounded in general despite being a humble Hawaiian senator talking about hope and change after all Bush's neglectful stupidity and then he immediately gets right to work on his promises and gives people who make automobiles a get out of jail free card.

I can't believe what a bastard and traitor he's become. It's sickening. This disgrace is going to stick on blacks forever.

uh-oh sjws won't like this. Alexis was an actress

so much transphobia in this world, ugh

Was there anything notable about the Trello leaks? Like the contextualized chats?

I've got the perfect argument against "misgendering".

It's literally just demanding to be told only what they want to hear. It's like a silver bullet with entitlement carved deep, then again basically all the bitching about how female characters look "too sexy" or aren't black is as well.

proof that izzy did indeed work for them, which I believe they denied when he got caught in sexy mombot's retard trap.

I know that one doctor who had a show on CNN got his show cancelled for questioning Hillary's health. And a woman from Fox coincidentally left the network a day after she put a poll up to her viewers on whether or not she should have a show segment about Hillary's health.

Dr. Drew had his show canceled for talking about Hillary's health yea.

where did panda stole this one?

Good. That's going to look suspicious.

Hola?

esto eliminar

dead

borderline coordinated harassment
technically organized crime

Q: The fuck is this?
Answer: It's a leak of information from december 20th 2014, which documents the various efforts by [The Who] to undermine whatever [The Who] determined that they did not like.

Q: Who? Which things did they not like? How?
Answer: A group of crybullies where Quinn functioned as a ring leader. They didn't like the Sarkeesian Effect patreon, and a variety of other things. They used crowdsourcing to share and dessiminate information, likely based on the intuitions of one or a few individuals (harper, quinn, butts), who in turn were very careful about who they trusted.
The crowdsourcing aspect here is key. Essentially, it was run like an open source project for PR pressure.

Q: What relevance is there? What's the scoop?
Answer: We have confirmation that modern IT tools were used to make the PR pressure building efficient. The essential function is similar to Kotaku In Action in terms of dessiminating awareness of 'awfulness' (it's what we do, too), with the important distinction that this was done in private, and so served as a means for coordinated, considered and sometimes pinpoint counterpressure with little or no public footprint. When Brad Wardell of stardock, and Liana K. detailed how they were vindictively targeted, it likely had roots in this style of crowdsourced activism - in other words, this was essentially a 'social justice most wanted list' for these people to deliberate on which targets to prioritize, where individual members were encouraged to come forward and argue in favor of who next to 'target'.

—————————————————–

it can't be stressed enough:
SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE. Twitter, facebook, forums you name it. Send it to journalists you think might be interested in covering how a bunch of trolls ended up being a Twitter Trusted Partner. Send to those who made shitpieces on GG too and archive their dismissal or chimping outs and escalate to their editors. We fought too long to let this go to waste

Screencaps: sli.mg/a/Y4OqAX

Download Link: s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=14579171593924367519

Password: IVZVaIF3g0bQq35HRcpDub1kV5SqvAz6

—————————————————–

morre

Trello Leaks Reveal More Corruption And Cruelty From Zoe Quinn and Friends
allthink.com/1668223

Zoe Quinn and friends apparently want information revealing CON to go away on Wikipedia
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/529hkf/ethics_zoe_quinn_and_friends_apparently_want/

CON Still A Trusted Twitter Partner

Zoe called Patreon 12/20 - "We've never talked to Zoe." - 12/22 - Someone is lying.

STAY FOCUSED YOU FUCKS
STOP DERAILING
BE AWARE OF SOCJUS ANONS IN HERE
SPREAD IT TO THE HEAVEN

It's not night, you pea for brain !

And as always, the usual suspects are keeping their heads under the ground. Hoping that when things will get quiet, they can continue being trash again

*IA voice* Holy shit

FART
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/775215463185932288

I want mombot to give me a non sexual massage and wash my back in a hotspring under the majestic Fuji mountain.

Not enough German

Welp, time to fap.

Goodnight anons.

You can fap to wake yourself back up as well, faggot.

Now all we need is to get rid of the ggautoblocker once and for all, then all will be well.

Good luck on that. It was tried 2 years ago and with no results, but maybe this time with all of those leaks it might work

Been writing a few things for the silly of it, the site's alright. Many new features make it actually quite creative and usable, honestly not bad at all. Took quite a while but overall if you like writing reviews of games but don't want to consider yourself a journo, this place is actually quite a nice pick.

Who's Knife Horse by the way ?

Has anyone confirmed with Ian that the Trello leaks are legit? I didn't see anything on his Twitter, and I don't have an account.

Chances are Cheong himself is the source of the leak.

You lucky bastard. Twitter is literally killing me. So much hate and negativity, so much stupidity. Backward ass logic, fuckered arguments, disingenuous assholes. I need to give it up but I can't quit for more than a week.

Sauce?

search "Mantou". Whole bunch of them

twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255293290770432

Jimmy is mad.

You couldn't live as me. Imagine one of them not being a perpetually offended smarmy retard who tries to speak for everyone else on your side, but still being emotionally unstable.

The art looks pretty tasty.

What it will be next for excuse. Head injury?

The art I recognize, its the issue I need, or the tittle, as you said there's a whole bunch

Probably looking for the next hooker and blow after the day.

When is Writeapedia going to die already?

Again, it's unlikely, as the guy got added to the skype group after the leaks start, meaning he couldn't have had access to them.

Can't the guy fucking get the actual issue.

Trying to decide on my new look, help me out here, fellow real men?

why didn't you stop it?

Who ?

Why the fuck hasn't there been more preemptive action against SEALDs by anyone in Japan?

More games need to belittle and mock the player for picking the easy modes, hell I would be more then okay with games being unbeatable on easy modes forcing the player to improve and get good if they want to see the ending.

twitter.com/jimmy_wales/status/775255592659214336

Claims that he takes tons of photos with people he's never heard of.

Please fucking answer because I'm seriously pissed they haven't already been pushed back when there's a Japanese mom shitposting on Shitter most of the time and I can't do shit about this because I can't learn another language.

You're asking why ugly women and their beta orbiters hate an attractive broad?

How much do you want to bet a certain someone is funding that little group.
If there's a group of idiots actively trying to weaken a nation you can bet he's giving them money.

And that shit needs to be stamped out before it can even have any influence. Why am I the only once who fucking says Japan needs help reinforcing its culture when there's literally the same shit trying to sprout over there?

What about cultural differences?
I don't think Japan has the exact same corporate history as the west.

Tell me about it…

Reminds me of that pixeljunk shooter review.
I like it when games start asking you to lower the difficulty if you die too much. It feels like the game is mocking me and then I'll show it who's boss.

Fucking ED is a more reliable source of information then wiki is.

Jesus, it's the first time I'm seeing this coming from a girl to a guy on twitter. "Muh lad".

I started Akiba's Trip on hard mode because normal mode was called Casual while hard was called Gamer. I agree, more games need to do this.

I remember Touhou 6 actually does this. If you play in Easy, you can't even gain access to stage 6 and finish the game. Later games remove this but you're still not allowed to see the true ending without actually finishing the game without using a Continue.

What is this SEALED thing?

Because SEALD as an organization "championing the causes of the women, the children, and the oppressed" looked saintly compared to the subculture they were fighting against: the otaku in all their dirty, smelly, antisocial, psychopathic degenerate form.

In Japan, according to their own media, if you are otaku, you are a loser, good-for-nothing, murder-glorifying pedophile that should be put away from the respectable and efficient society that they pride so much. This is hammered into the psyche of the masses for generations, and the otaku, in their own Japanese way, accepted the label and retreated into their own world, for they only wanted to be left alone. Sound familiar?

Compared to these evil bullying misogynists that have no value to society, wouldn't it be ideal to support the "noble" cause of these feminists who only wanted what's best for everyone?

From an outsider's perspective looking in, I don't really have to spell out the hypocrisy here as anyone can clearly see the reality. We all know otaku, or nerds, or channers, or whatever label ascribed to you by the mainstream, are definitely not losers. Some can change, some can improve, some can even take on the challenge and become great successes in life later on. And some can do all that without even giving up their hobbies and passions and become a normalfag. Some are even here right now, not fat unemployed neckbeards still living in their parent's basement/attic, but well-off smug winners browsing the danknet to be informed of the truth in their swanky penthouse suites, with their spouse and children in tow.

Yet we–you and me–will never be vindicated.

Pardon the blogpost.

Welcome to the NHK takes on a frightening new layer with the knowledge gained from the past two years.

Yes, that's the actual file name on that image taken from Japanator's page.

Who gives a fuck? All that matters is that the people with the fucking money say "Fuck off, we have a right to admire attractive idealized fictional women if we want".

All that matters is getting otaku and female artists to stand strongly against it. Fuck the government.

I'm scared, onni~fam.

I believe in an afterlife and any fear I have is for spiders, zombies that don't just want to rape , the sea or shit I find creepy in general. I don't fear socjus and I don't fear mudslimes. I just hate them and obsesss over when I can finally cahartically put an end to them just like they would to me.

I forcibly convert any sadness I feel into anger for whatever I can realistically blame. Think of whatever emotion you can convert your own to.

Speaking of psychopaths and the government, wonder where Gookanon is, haven't seem him in 3 weeks, probably in a Feminazi Re-education Center by the Ministry.

He would have killed himself long before accepting that.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY SHOULD JUST QUIT
MEDIA SAYS SHE'S FINE
TAKE A LOOK AT MY ⑨

Just saying.

Exactly. It's like that Cirno math game. You always have to pick the wrong answer, unless the right answer is ⑨.

Cirno a shitu

Anyone knows more about this guy called PeterTheFourth ? As far as it looks right now, he's also a ghazi poster
twitter.com/nuckable/status/775278281838985216

From what I can tell, he's just another member of Ryulong's clique, just like NorthBySouthBaranof

That name sounds like cringe, especially it's coming from their side full of pretentious condescending egotists.

*who bitch about Japan's fictional girls.

shut up whore

He IS Rylong.

Yeah, just another dude who feels like he has a "duty" to edit wikipedia right.
For free.

Get out of here, you leaderfagging baguettefag.

Verily.

Did you sleep well dear ? Just woke up it seems.

These are always tons of fun, but that "go deeper in the rabbit hole" matrix thing at the end is retarded, and the blogger commentary is dumb. These should be remade with simpler descriptions instead.
Still funny to read nonetheless.

You better back this claim with hard evidence. If it's true then it's a further blow to both CON and Wikipedia corrupted editorial staff. Furthermore, it gives /cow/ some more laughs.
So you better not joke.

In the meantime, I'll go shop some Serge Lutens perfume from the internet because in my country only cheap and over-consumed "lemon 101" brands are available while the rest aren't

It's him, i can recognize his autistic sentene structures anytime.

Sentence*

That's sadly not much to go by. Especially with the fact that these people tend to all religiously imitate each other's speech patterns and vocabulary.

like the ralphshill?

Polite Apologies for Offtopic, but this is hilarious.

already posted m8.

Blargh, pls bully.

Shes not campaigning though. Shes been hiding from the public eye for months.

Now is the time she really needed to start campaigning or something would seem very wrong and she gets ill.

I don't think the ralphshill talks like these dolts. If I recall he started talking like this (still convinced he's pretending) when frit_x was very present, and just sort of imitated his language weaknesses and typos (then just improvised).
The shills are more likely to make themselves sound like someone to cause division than to repeat verbatim other people's arguments/words to make themselves look smart.

I saw that, user, you've already posted it :
I got banned for ten minutes and was simply told "please, your name might cause drama and this thread is too important to risk that", which is an understandable point. That wasn't really to be mean and I could still lurk and comment in the GG thread, so it's fine dear.

Ggrevolt, please go.

Kek, you imbeciles.

Ggrevolt, please go.

The first town hall did not even have the 2 candidates facing off directly, seems like a glorified weigh in. Even then it seems it took all the voodoo magitech the Dems could muster to keep her biologically alive.

The only thing wrong with the pic from was the ban was not for 29 years.

I will gently hug you from behind and stroke your hair and tell you that you will do better next time as long as you read the fucking thread you goddamn faggot

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reported for avatarfagging

I mean multiple people talking like that

Isn't this kind of attitude kind of a fucking issue we're ultimately trying to stop?

Japan is one of the strongest "Fuck you"s to muh soggy knees, but only if its culture has the loyal customer's support. Lewd needs to have a western market as well.

Someone's Assblasted!

Look at the name
Ive been blocked for ages

Is this for real?

this whole thread

shit

Nobody cares.

Reported for avatarfagging

He only tagged him in the tweet. It's a genuine show of support I think.

Why are the bushes censored?

too lewd

Japan man
Lewd shit still getting censored
That includes mombots bushes

What's the point though, can't Japanese people just look at western porn on the internet?

Just a dumb law sadly
Id kill for it to b lifted
Im sick of every good ara ara pocture book beimg full censored

Rip in peace gookanon

Who knows, has anyone in Japan ever been arrested for making uncensored porn over there?

Feelsgoodman.bmp

Yes

??

It wired they're fine with unpixilated tits but the moment they see an unpixilated pussy they lose their shit.

Well?

Censorship!

Val where the fuck are you. Ive been in this country for 3 days looking for you but all i understand from these frogs is "honhonhon baguette je suis monte honhonhon"

archive.is/WxGts

When you see it, you'll get enraged.

The fuck kind of career with those two worthless "degrees" get you, a professional privilege checker? professional patreon beggar?

They tried to warn us.

Censorship
How dares this fucking rulecuck censor this user, i will now spend two years shiposting like an autist every single day despite people telling me to kill myself until Ralph renounces his censorship ways!

Human Relations departments unfortunately.

And then people are surprised that millenials are fucked in the head.

Thank Murika for that.

Daily reminder that Anri Okita retired from porn.

welp goodbye

Your grammar is too good for that, user.

i think i can tr y if i can really hard
liek thise for instanse?

Needs more random punctuation.

This is. better now?

Still needs a bit of training, but it's fairly authentic.

So SJWs actually are Reptilians in disguise?

They would have more success and support if they were making language more simple. Instead it's just more incoherent. Seriously, you can't change language without the support of the people that speak it.
Unless you go full 1984. Which seems to be the way they want to be going.

Val got permabanned for swallowing seven thousand gallons of concentrated muslim splooge.

they were shilling the "cyberviolence" back then

archive.is/Bzdgh

I thought you meant Human Resources department, Human Relations department sounds like an absurdist kafka-esque joke or a euphemism for a brothel.

Look up the term, ffffuuuuuuck the cancer is real.
kcmo.gov/humanrelations/

sounds right

Well, which parts are you visiting ? Most of us frogs are incapable of speaking english in any way, and most of us capable of doing so don't like speaking it anyway.
Are you a cute gurl ?

Speaking of which, this shit always massively baffled me specifically because… how are you supposed to translate those things in the first place ? Am I meant to keep them intact in french ? That'd be stupid as shit.
Regardless, in french, pretty much every single word is "gendered", meaning a table has a "female gender" grammatically. Moreover, adjectives are gendered according to the name they relate to, so if I say "she is beautiful", in this case "beautiful" is "feminized" grammatically.
If I say "ze is beautiful", what the shit am I supposed to say in french for a translation ?
These retards live in such a tiny microcosm of ignorance and narcissism they entirely ignore the fact the rest of the goddamn world sometimes doesn't just refuse to imitate them, but genuinely literally cannot.

Nothing because they don't create anything, only infect and destroy.

Surprisingly good expansion, for all the hate it got from the community.

didn't brote steal her laptop?

Never heard of that. Sounds like the typical SocJus libel to me.

archive.is/jFnfU

that's the running joke it's a joke right?

That's a joke because she genuinely accused him of that. She'd lost her laptop, and with it her mind, and was mad at him and blamed the laptop loss on him.
Can't even fully remember the context but it was still pretty funny.

Oy vey!

let's see how many "killallmen" posters will be affected by this

The pak is back
twitter.com/davidpakmanshow/status/775359448114163712

Ralph's spergy excitement over the checkmark sure reminds me of that other efamous meatblob :^)

Someone post the pakman had a hard nazi life webm. Still too bad he's got such a hard on against Trump while Shillary and the SJWs gets a free pass.

Good.

Man, he tried so hard being polite and interviewing the people on both side and secretly hoping ours would have the most insane and crazy ones, but alas, he was flabbergasted with that idiot Kluweless and Arthur "It Ends Tonight!" Chu.

Children can't make semen, user.

I still don't understand what's so important about that fucking tick.

It begins

It just means it's the "official" twitter of that person/company and not a fake.
But now you understand Pewdiepie's point, especially when idiots still fall for fake news.

It means you were retarded enough to send a scan of your personal ID to twatter staff.

Wonder did they dox Cole Lamberson too or did we have to do it for them.

so Danny O'Dwyer left gamespot for patreon money aiming for 15k/month
archive.is/w3nAl

Literally Who?

The dude who once famously claimed "anime tiddies cause rape."

I'd like to know how much of that actually gets into their accounts, after taxes, Patreon fees and circle jerk obligations.

this guy

enough for them to keep using it and bring even more people

#NationalVideoGameDay is on Twitter.

Dump GG information to infrm them of:
- Shitty things devs have done.
- Good things devs have done against SJW.
- Shitty things Journos have done.

That can be literally zero if they work a real job on the side.

Why the fuck would any aspiring game dev want to be "educated" by a fucking nobody journo instead of a real dev whose actually been making games for a number of years?
The ego on this twat.

That actually sounds great.
I have nothing against it but I'd want more details, but ok sure I guess.
Uh oh. What exactly do you mean by that.
Urge to tell him to go fuck himself with a rake sideways rising.

dude misrepresented a lot of stuff in his gamespot-show. So it's more "Let's preserve gaming's history how i see fit".

Oh, that guy during Tracer’s “Over the Shoulder” pose

Imagine that. He gets this money for free and he won't do anything because he didn't got his 15k/month.

This is like Jews showing off because the Nazis gave them a star to wear on their arm.

It's the right side of history kind of preservation he's talking about.

I don't get this Holla Forums nonsense. No matter what was her race, Ralph's contribution to gene pool would still be worse than her.

Is anyone baking yet?

I (4), could if you put your trust to a complete stranger

shilling this twitter.com/birefird/status/775376003652849666

Actually it's trending on Twitter.
Globally.
Fill it with GG related content!
Unfortunately, CON Leaks don't mention vidya. Except the parts where they confess to doxxing and DDOSing GG. IMO, focus on DeepFreeze articles

Why is this being ignored when there's an actual nip who can fucking help encourage zero tolerance against this shit as simply as posting about it?

Fucking meme magic!

Context?

Is it just me or is he talking like he's an 8anon?

Are pictures loading really slow for anyone else?

yes

archive.is/WJxQb

no

Can't even get a simple answer to an actual relevant question about helping preserve Japan's media that you love so much despite plenty of people who would share anti-feminazi sentiments and someone who could actually act as a conduit.

I want to fucking break something.

did he get replaced by a cuck?

God bless this memehog.

Are you fucking kidding me? Is "paid fanfics" a thing now? It's exactly like paid mods.

wouldn't surprise me. After all people are selling their shitty erotic books on amazon too.

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/12/the-dangerous-faggot-tour-continues-tonight-tour-bus/

Very good and very interesting article to spread from the guy who voiced Jensen. He doesn't like people who try to claim games shouldn't contain "wrong" things either. At all.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/12/deus-ex-star-elias-toufexis-dont-avoid-problematic-content-if-you-want-games-to-be-for-adults/
archive.is/T27dW

Baby Boomer detected

Val, you may be a faggot, but I can most likely count on you to actually fucking give me an answer.

Please just fucking tell me why we're not trying to help Japanese gamers and anime fans by asking Mombot to spread shit about socjus to keep it from gaining any influence.

I can't wait for the chimpout this Wednesday.

Breitbart or Breitbart tech's twitter accounts tweet this?

One tweet being popular "trends" more than lots of people talking about the same thing.

Oh boy, is it that time of year already? This is going to be a good week.

you got me

because it's not our problem, just like the megalians in worst korea are also not our problem. on the flip side, gamergate is not their problem. if you want to help them, by all means do it, just don't expect anyone to help.

We're talking to her about it sometimes, but knowing her, she probably is doing so in the background. I haven't looked at her twitter feed in a while but maybe she tweeted a few things at the japanese ?
Honestly she regularly shares stuff with and from Japan, so I wouldn't be too worried. She sometimes lurks (if you post shit about wanting her to bully you, yes, she sees it), so I'm certain she's big enough to do things on her own.
However, if you have ideas/images/etc. you think would be worth spreading/translating/etc., simply contact her on twitter I presume.
It's not like I'm her friend or some shit, I just talk to her from time to time on twitter, why ask me specifically ?

Good point, forgot to link it indeed
twitter.com/Marshal_Dov/status/775386590642405376

IT'S STARTING AGAIN ?!

Oh god, and here I thought the salt from the Cissy episode was a lot. The South Park Studio is gonna get bombed for this, aren't they?

If BLM gets involved, maybe. If it's a bunch of rich white kids getting offended on their behalf, it will probably just end up being "let's throw jars of piss at Matt Stone and Trey Parker!"

That's not even the worst of it, people sell their fucking SECOND LIFE ERP CHATLOGS on amazon.

Wait, fuck me, linking just the tweet I found about it instead of more relevant ones
twitter.com/EliasToufexis/status/775389776048513025
twitter.com/Get2Church/status/775370665163653120
The author and the interviewed

Idiot Dina editing shit?

Marche, you hype for Galko OVA?

Because you'd most likely reply. Before munching I was seconds away from impulsively raging in all caps.

Thank you for reassuring me. I wanted to know why Japanese weren't getting any warnings about shit to keep down.

Honestly, Japan is the least likely country to risk this kinda shit. The days of pseudo-progressivism in America are ending quick hopefully not to be replaced with sheer crazy conservatism, nutcase religious cunts crying about evolution in pokémon wasn't that enjoyable, so it's even less likely to influence the rest of the world.
I'm dreaming of creating an entity in France working on encouraging and condemning regarding integrity of art and artists, something that'd actually fund and create events and become influential and stuff like that

Nip imageboards and forums tend to be IP exclusive

Trying to save Nip gaming and anime is a monumental task, we don't have the manpower for that

The idea of foreigners saving anything in Japan is beyond retarded

They can largely take care of themselves

Do we have das baker?

you wanted an answer. I never said it was going to be one you liked.

also this

Maybe.

I'd bake, but I'd leave in one hour at the very earliest.

It's about letting nips know what kind of shit they might have to deal with so they can reinforce their control over the market and make sure this shit has no room to infiltrate.

Does dick, unity mean nothing after all if they can't even kindly accept advice to protect their TnA as ferociously as possible?

Don't forget to send Elias some praise. The more people realize speaking out against SJW won't get you ruined the better.

Good plan.
Don't forget to cite articles and make infographs.

user, it could be anywhere from -500 (lol) to 1500. Looking at the number of players though, its probably less than 100.

I doubt they would get anywhere in nipland, they are way to nationalistic to make any kind of change.

From what I have seen their lefttards are very small in number compared to ours, unfortunately.

And what about the SEALDs?

The biggest lefties are Korean sympathizers whine about "muh occupied Korea, muh service girls"

Didn't they come out as Hillary supporters?

largely docile after the Diet changed up their militarization laws?

Yes. Havent you noticed how everyone and their mom has received a blue checkmark? Half of the antis, half of the pro gg journo, everyone. All it takes is $$$

When did this happen? What does that mean?

it's already up to $6,459

did you confuse them with SEALs? SEALDs have nothing to do with the military.

sealds
>>>/gamergatehq/325256

The do have a small SJW percentage (SEALDs) but do yu think Soroz or Rothchild will stop at that?

A few bad leads in office and economic disaster, and you'll have more unhappy people who will buy into the crap easier.

Even if Japan stands strong- they see the west as a "bonus" while catering to Japan fans.

If they get enough shit, they will stop exporting.
If your government bans it (on behalf of western AAA companies for money and screaming parents for more votes), they will stop exporting- and you can't legally import.

Like the vid says; stand strong.
Show Japanese devs you care.
Show western SJW they are the minority and you won't change.

And show anyone else who wants to fuck with your hobby that you are VERY loud.

So we have SJW, Worst Kora has meglian or whatever the fuck they were called and Japan has SEALDS, it's like the modem black plague.

Those moon colonies can't come any quicker.

Baking thread, releasing it soon.

Worst comes to worst I still want a new tits and ass loving anti-mudslime settlement armed with nukes as fast as possible.

BREAD IS DONE

Other intelligent life are gonna hunt them down like fucking dogs fearing human stupidity is a disease.

I posted Midna not Erin.

Which was exactly my point.