What would you say is the single most jewish media ever produced in television or film?

What would you say is the single most jewish media ever produced in television or film?

blacked.com

Seinfeld

This is pretty high up there, from what I know Seinfeld never caught on outside the US in the same way that Friends or even Cheers/Frasier did, probably due to the repugnant Judaic themes that permeated every episode like a disease, from the little I've seen of it. Hell I'd never even heard of it until anons started bringing it up a few months after I came to Holla Forums years ago.

Goldbergs is a recent one that I'd have to nominate in terms of series whereas for films, though productions like Schindler's List probably ranks high, the single most pro-Jewish masturbatory piece in existence has got to be ((((((Shoah)))))). The sooner it's director has his name tarred by the scandal like his fellow tribesman Polanski did the better.

seinfeld is proof that jews have no souls

We knew that long before Seinfeld. Seinfeld and David, while jewish, never outright pushed jewry and instead tried to create something, which is inherently rather unjewlike.

This isn't a BASEDJEWS post, but Seinfeld is enjoyable despite who made it. Plus it gave us costanza

yes it is

I feel like Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld are the most honest self-critical shows about Jews ever made, and admittedly they're really funny.

The characters are manipulative, petty, narcissistic assholes constantly picking fights over the most petty of shit and rubbing everyone around them the wrong way and then acting like it's everyone else that's the problem.

Quite honestly I'd hang out with Larry David though. I'd just never put myself in any position where he could socially harm me as he does to everyone around him.

larry david is the guy who would have been beaten to death is olden times and his corpse left on the streets to be chewed up by dogs

larry david is the guy who makes human rights seem like a mistake

larry david is the guy who steals pocket change and then gets legitimately angry when you accuse of him of doing so

larry david is the guy who deliberately makes messes or trips people and gets mad when you ask him to say sorry

larry david is that one guy who made hitler say "fuck it"

Human rights always seem like a mistake.

Friends hands down.
Seinfeld is a comedy so nobody ever took it that seriously and in some cases it openly mocks jew. Like the Shindler's list episode.
But Friends is so insidious that you don't suspect it at first. Just fucking look at this pic.
That accursed poison is for many women a bible of dating. And it's derivatives. Many of the women of whom I know were obsessed with it can't get into a relationship just becouse no one would take a woman that acts like they do. And they act like the corresponding characters in Friends.
While of course they expect the man man has to act like those effeminized or stereotypically douchy men that star in the series. So no one lasts for long.
I watched a couple of episodes and it FEELS like a series of brainwashing/training videos that give a woman a pre-determined reaction to certain circumstances.

that sounds pretty accurate

Fuck why did I read this, now I know I can never date that her. Why couldn't she like Frasier, that starts with a F, but she isn't a Sesame Street puppet so I don't think it matters much to her.

Anyway, I'll say Sex & the City, degenerate shit needless to say.

shoah was a documentary and it took 11 years to make. I'd say schindler's list is more jewish in essence, as it relies on pure fiction and emotional manipulation

schindler's list is a documentary as well bigot

But I don't hate Seinfeld user, in fact I did find something to enjoy watching it. But you can't deny it's an extremely jewish portrait of America.
They do mock themselves once in a while as says, but I feel they still contained themselves.

Bill Nye Saves the World.

Jews are based when they aren't assholes tbh. They're both a miracle and a curse to the world.

I wonder how jewish that website is.

While I agree that Seinfeld is very jewish, it was about kikes being themselves and didn't try to push any degenerate shit down your throat. I just watches the episode with the neo-nazis a few days ago and it was very tamed.
Now for a show with the most jewish influence on it, I'll have to say Modern Family. It is pure propaganda

Jews control the media, so you won't ever see the real jews there. You will never see them lie behind a gentile back, or genocide entire populations for profit.

t. jew

jews love black cock

A friend of mine made me watch a couple of episodes of that, it's disgusting.

Curb vs Seinfeld for title of Most Jewish?
No contest, Curb.
Seinfeld was a show about where a comedian gets his material. Jerry being Jewish was just a uncommon card in the hand for the episode's plot. I think some of you are confusing "being jewish" with "being single in your thirties".

Most Jewish media of all time?
Likely Curb for television. As for movies, not sure. Are there any comedies that focused solely on Bronx or Queens Jews?

that british show with niggers picking from a line-up of white vaginas

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Directed and produced by (((Stanley Kramer))). It was, however, written by William Rose - there's not a lot of info on his personal life other than that he was born in Missouri and married some British woman during WW2 while he was serving in the Canadian army. He might just be a good goyim.

This

Go watch curb your enthusiasm.
That show captures the essence of every kike.

Friends show hands down.

Monica is a strong jewish woman who is feared by other men because she is STRONK WOMYN, Rachel is your typical feminist gold digger who jumps from dick to another then blames all men for her own faults and fuckups (she blamed Ross for fucking some girl when they broke up even tho she cheated on him multiple times when they are in a relationship), Phoebe is literally mentally ill but they made her funny and "cool" so they could promote retarded shit like incest (she gaves birth to her brothers babies), beastiality and other stuff like that.

Ross is your typical beta orbiter, he loses his wife to a lesbian and loses his son in custody meaning he has to pay alimony and support LGBT marriage and he is fine with that. Chandler comes from disfunctional family where his father became a tranny but they made it ok because he is funny and tells jokes (LULXDCHANDELRHEHE), Joey is a sociopath who fucks and dumps women and has no redeeming qualities but they made him italian so he is acceptable with food jokes.

And the most funniest shit is the male actors got alot of personal issues because of female cast (Chandler has anxiety disorder and depression, Joey avoids women like a plague and Ross is a hermit), female cast even demanded 1 million $ per episode in last 2 seasons (muh feminism) while the male ones were making something around 120-150k $, male cast wasnt even invited to Courntey wedding (Monica).

is that true? those guys *made* the goddamn show.
one of my friends used to watch friends on loop, as a means of comforting, and he seems to go down that path as well.

See this is the thing. I watched shows like Community just so that I can get the sense that I have friends. Super beta I know.

What, why?

One person can hate a group of people but not necessarily hate a specific individual.

that's called hypocrisy

friends
seinfeld is too honest, friends is prime jewry and backstabbing

Wet Hot American Summer, without a doubt. The cast is entirely Jewish, the jokes and plot of the movie are like a kike's wet dream (probably literally), and at one point they have a room full of kids boo at a cross. It's probably the most Jewish movie ever conceived.

because female cast demanded 1 million per episode in last 2 seasons saying they are the vital part of show while male cast is meh which caused great division and hatred among them, its also the main reason why Friends reunion for special episodes isnt happening

That sucks. Even Wayne Knight showed up to play Newman on Seinfeld's pseudo reunion in Curb even though he grew to hate the character.

greedy cunts

Damn, I did this too. Friends was a very comforting show. I remember reading once that for like a whole year after 9/11 reruns of Friends had massive rating spikes due to people using it to sort of cope with how much of a shock they were experiencing.

Because "Friends" was about a group of superficial friends. Maybe those who were affected by 9/11 wanted to escape reality once in a while and come back. But those who do not wake up to reality are the real casualties here.

The whole thing was a parody of 80s teen sex comedies like the Meatballs movies and The First Turn-On. While those movies were actually funny and had genuine heart, this one is cynical trash.

lord of the rings