Is vidya kill?

is vidya kill?
i cannot name a single game that came out this year that particulary stands out as being particularly noice

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/gmdx
freem.ne.jp/win/game/8513
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrn4uv596X4
youtube.com/watch?v=isZ8V2Eg9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BW5XRBmP4AY
youtube.com/watch?v=DdobS107uxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edf
Wait, that was 2015.
You're right

Battlefleet Gothic Armada was pretty good

What genre do you want? I might be able to recommend something

I've recently replayed Dude Sex and I'm looking for something like that

It's a 2013 mod but I whole heartedly recommend this if you haven't played it already.
moddb.com/mods/gmdx

Always MMX Corrupted when it eventually releases.

Probably never ever.

I'd like some good game on PC that I haven't played yet, please.

Yes, what genre? I don't know what you haven't played yet. Or do you want general recommendations?

If the latter…(also if you really want to I can add in torrents for all these games if you're feeling extra lazy)

Metroidvania:

Shump:

Platformers
>N++(2D) 2000+ LEVELS AND SO FAR(level 100) THEY'RE REALLY GOOD
>Valley(first person 3D) It starts off as a walking simulator but stick with it until you get the LEAF suit.
>SEUM Speedrunners from Hell(First Person 3D) You'll really like this if you're into speedrunners and/or the game Deadcore

Racing
>Redout it plays great without VR

Twin Stick Shootan
>Neon Chrome By the crimsonland devs
>Leap of Fate Is obviously low budget and kind of RNG heavy on the skillset side but is really fun
>Forced: Showdown pretty much a better Leap of Fate

RPGs(Take these two with a grain of salt, I'm nowhere near an RPG expert)
>Ember No not the yet to be developed Mark Kern game
>Bastard Bonds It's made by an ultra gay dude which is why most of the male body types are obvious bara fetishes but it's a fun game even if it's kind of lacking in non-homo lewd

I don't know where to put these
>Furi(Boss rush/bullet hell/walking simulator hybrid) It's really fun but it's not without its flaws. Also the music is pretty kickass if you're into Synthwave
>Brigador(Isometric mecha shooter) Controls are really hard to get used to at first but stick with it and you're in for a treat
>Deadly Tower of Monsters(top down casual beatemup/shooter) Its gimmick is that a B-movie director is recording DVD commentary for his old movie and you get to see enemies being nothing but costumes, stop motion monsters and the like. It's also pretty fun but kind of repetitive
>Superhot(FPS) Its gimmick is that time stops when you stop moving. It's really fun but the story is kind of shit you'll be enjoying it after you finish the story and get to the crazy challenges and survival modes.

You could describe deadbolt as a side-view hotline miami

Also upcoming stuff that you might want to keep an eye on

>Project Nimbus(Really fast mecha- Early Access) This game is fucking amazing
>20XX(Roguelite Megaman X - Early Access) Personally I haven't played it but it seems really fun
>Sky Rogue(Roguelite Ace Combat gameplay- Early Access) Again, really good but wait for the full release
>Dual Gear(Mecha Valkryie Chronciles - Early Alpha) It has a demo, try it out.
>Distance(Sequel to the freeware Nitronic Rush-Early Access) Step up in every way from NR besides the music and no rad announcer
>Hover: Revolt of Gamers(Seems like a JRSF type game with parkour movement-Early Access) Has music by Hideaki Naganuma but I can't actually find any of it online.
>Seraph(2D gun fu platformer -Early Access) Haven't played it either but a friend of mine told me it was really good if lacking in content

Anyways I forgot to mention Transformers Devastion(3D beat em up, similar to other Platinum Games) Has lots of charm to it, the music is sweet, the gameplay is really good, has lots of replayablity with how many weapons it has(even though the drop system is a bit shit), autobots(they're kind of like three instead of five because Optimus, Sideswipe and Wheeljack are really alike) and the difficulty options and like 50+ challenge rooms that will kick your ass
Was devastation 2016? I can't really remember

Man it's kind of hard sticking to 2016 only stuff.

And by the way that's just the stuff I've played and currently remember. I'm pretty sure there were pretty big and small things that came out this year that I missed out on or haven't had the time to play yet so any user who has shit to add please do so.

I also forgot
Steamworld Heist(2D turn based tactics game. Instead of % to hit you're the one doing the aiming and you need to git gud enough to realize how the bullets with richochet or how to really make the best use out of your damage and grenades. Also kind of has a /clang/ thing going for it, with Piper's hips.)

Also I figure this is as good a place as any to ask for some recommendations, but can anyone share some opinions on

?
And as a general question, have there been any good first or third person shooters released this year? I tried DOODMOOM, I'm really not a fan of it.

There was a big update just a few months back and another set for the end of the year.

I feel you OP. 2016 is the biggest disappointment in gaming so far. Only Dark Souls III is worth a mention and even then, it falls pretty damn short of its predecessors.

Deathwing should be good, maybe Last Guardian but I doubt it and probably Ni-Oh. Dead Rising ports in a couple of days as well, though of course they are re-releases.

Right now it has come to this
List is subject to change

What's the last 7/10 game?

deadbolt's not in here, I'd personally put him higher then mother russia bleeds (7/10)

VA-11 Hall-A, it's not really shown clearly

what the fuck

I don't know if anyone's even played it here, and I don't really have anything to judge this game on aside from an incredibly pretentious ending
All I know is that everyone hates Jonathan Blow for being a pretentious indie fuck, but taking game journo circlejerking for this kind of game into consideration the game seems like a pretty substandard puzzle game

Yeah it's been the worst year ever. They even managed to make Deus Ex uninteresting. How the fuck do you even manage that.

I could go on for a while but you mem'd me very good.

Devastation was late 2015 I believe, and it's a really good game that didn't sell at all. Fuck this gay earth. Another 2015 game to add to 2016's list is EDF, since that got released on PC. EDF is just pure fun.

I don't know why I expected Transformers to do well. Teens of this generation are fucking vapid pieces of shit that can't enjoy fun things unless you can shove it all onto Facebook instantly. They also don't play video games, they just watch and comment.

I'd like to add KoFXIV to good 2016 games. It's fun to just do combos because they're fun to master and great to see. All your offensive options make the games seem like sloppy brawls. Half the time, they are, and those are the best because neither player knows what they're really doing but it still demands all your attention, wit, and guts. The graphics look like last gen stuff, but at least it looks like good last gen stuff. It's sort of like playing a 90's style fightan gaem with a graphical update. Giant roster, fun moves, encouraged to burn meter on flashy shit, even raw supers, lots of bullshit, and little bits of love from the devs in every character.

I don't fucking know man, I just follow the mainstream opinion

If only it had a PC cover

Such is the current situation

You either include all the trash or none of the trash

2013 actually? 4.1 was just a remaster.

that game is really comfy and fun

I was mostly going by Wikipedia's (incomplete) list of games in 2016

Besides, just dividing all vidya between 'good' and 'shit' isn't as fun to make.

here's an example

Games I am looking forward to:
I haven't played a single game that came out this year yet oh fuck.

Games I'm looking for

forward*

Not knowing duke nukem rerelease is a huge blunder

Do PC ports of older games count? If so EDF 4.1 and Dragon's Dogma.

If they don't count then all I can think of is DaS3.

Shit recmandation user.

Ladies and gentleman, your GOTY.

Planet Robobot was alright

I said that there were no good games this year to a friend, and they said "Hey, we had Uncharted 4 and Mankind Divided."
Anyone have that comic where a kid in a Misfits shirt that's about to jump off a bridge, and jumps when the girl trying to talk him down starts talking about how cool Bioshock Infinite is?

Get to your backlog.

Don't bullshit me, user, you still have a backlog to fucking clear.

Mankind Divided is alright, tho.

So was Uncharted 4, but weak for being a likely GOTY.

That's all it was; just all right. It was a straight-up rehash of Triple Deluxe. I played Robobot first, 100% it, and then tried to play Triple Deluxe and it was just too much the same. I couldn't

Gravity Rush 2 is out later this year.

I can't speak Japanese

This is why I don't trust people's sense of scale.

That sounds like a personal problem.

Dragon's Dogma and Half Genie Hero will be the only good games this year.

Do people still care for Uncharted 4? I remember Bioshock Infinite being in the same situation and called GOTY but nobody remembered it after 3 weeks and I saw it at a gamestop for 6 bucks

It had to be a AAA or AA at minimum to end up in the normalgando's designated top games of 2016.

Why?

Is this the Ys game that's supposed to be for the PS4? It's already out?

I forgot Dragon's Dogma, but I had my fill because I'm a filthy console cuck. Damn good game, and a wonderful casual filter.

AA6

So far I've only finished Case 2, but it's really really good.
It's everything I've wanted this shitfest that is AA5 to be. At least for now.

is that an edit or did somebody waste some perfectly good alien nazi art with a nig?

It's out on Vita. PS4 release is sometime next year.

Assault Android Cactus is 2015, sorry user. It's really one of the best games I've played that year but it's too late.

Speaking of games I really liked in 2015 but didn't get any attention is there someone else who likes Invisible Inc as much as I do on this board?

please respond

That's very unfortunate. You could tell how much care and love was put into it, unlike Legend of Korra or that TMNT game.

Man I really hope XSeed does localization because I really want this on PC. Wasn't this supposed to be set in Greece or something?

The Legend of Bushido Bill should be somewhere high on that list but it doesn't seem proper somehow to rate a game that isn't out yet although the two demos really do speak well on its behalf.

It's set in an island on the ocean off the Greek coast, but I wouldn't be surprised if the next game in the series has him go to Romn.

I just bought a copy because of this thread. Stay mad faggot.

What did he mean by this?

It's pretty fun actually, I've been playing it for a while now. Glad to see you stuck around to get triggered over it though.

What's wrong with Nazi's fucking niggers?

ruint.

What's with the shitty dim and text

'no'

currentyear gaming in a nutshell. AAA is trash.

who's the monkey that made this chart?
Furi, lazy autistic gerneric 3rdperson, is "great"?
and Doom and Overwatch in a ??? tier. D44M belongs in mediocre or bad. Overwatch belongs in OK or mediocre.

why the fuck is this the "Holla Forums unofficial chart" when its just your bad taste in games on a list?

'yes'

Maybe

There is nothing wrong with AA or A games. AAA games are made solely to appeal to as many people as possible by suits who want nothing more than to make more money.

you'd think they'd just law-of-averages out one good game a year, like Hollywood sometimes does, but this broken clock's arms fell off, doesn't even show the right time twice a day.

Like I said, the story is just shit and the game is better off without it with the challenge stuff.

I find Furi to be really odd. Either you really hate it or you really like it, there doesn't seem to be middle ground. And I really liked it. Between Rabi Rabi and N++ it's in my top 3 games of the year.

I really want to give Wings of Freedom a shot. Is it worth pirating or am I better off playing the Tribute game?

holy shit that picture is so fucking wrong I cant even

VIDEO GAMES ARE SHIT

that's definitive of a mediocre game, it's not bad enough to be shit tier but its following likes it in spite of flaws and average-ness. personally I'd rank it shit tier, but some people like it. it's a linear, clunky, boring thing with lazy art.

got bored and didn't finish editing it.

alright, noted and changed things up a bit

See, that's the problem. Every time someone says Overwatch is just a 5/10 then another person comes in saying it is actually 3/10 garbage until someone else comes in defending it and at that point its more accurate to conclude that there's no general consensus to be found here. Nobody could agree where TW3 and MGS V belonged last year, so it's better to just rate them a ? out of ?. And discussion about new Blizzard games isn't allowed (in a figurative manner) here on Holla Forums, so I can't really expect anyone to ever agree in what tier I'm putting Blizzard games. This is Holla Forums, after all.

I haven't even played more than 10% of the games on this list (but then gauging by this thread, who did?)

Okay, that might be true, but it's really good. If you think I'm bullshitting you, you can try out the free version over at: freem.ne.jp/win/game/8513 which is pretty much the entire game, as the Steel Rondo version is an update of that which includes more stages, bosses, music, and so on

it's a Blizzard game. Blizzard makes average, unoffensive, corners sanded off, easy for everyone games. so it's right where it wants to be, in average tier.

your favorite game has 23 reviews so I don't know who else would rank it. I don't like SHMUPs.

It would have been better off it weren't absolute garbage, and if the demo for it so long ago wasn't better than the actual game.

You niggers need to be harsher. Most of the games on the 7/10 are average, not good.

Thing is I found similar reactions with Bionic Commando Rearmed, Styx Master of Shadows and Dragon's Dogma, three games I also loved. I might be biased because I really love boss rush games, I really love bullet hell games, I kind of like Afro Samurai, I love games that change things up with higher difficulty options and I love games that are simple at their core but really push that simplicity to the limit, and Furi has all of that. I'm well aware of its flaws, like the walking simulator parts, parries giving you health back which really makes the game trivial assuming you aren't going for S rank and why wouldn't you you casul fgt, the sniper cunt and her chase part, the repetitiveness of the grab attacks and the low damage they do anyways so perfect parries are more a detriment than benefit and I really think the game could have benefited more by being true 3d, as in the game has a vertical element and you have to dodge attacks on a new axis but in spite of all that I really enjoyed it. The music waveshaper is a 10/10 artist, the intensity of the fights, everything being chargeable including the fucking dash(I love charge moves), how little details like a slightly delayed parry or really fast combos really put some pressure on you and changes up the game from just pressing parry whenever you see the white light, and even allowing you to dodge attacks if you're fast enough enough with it which really adds to the whole going fast angle of it(And by this I mean just regular attacks and not just the attacks that have damage zones indicated to them), all the variety with boss gimmicks and both The Star and The Edge(? Was that the guy with the boat paddle or was that the beat?) fights were just my favorite things this year.

In case you really need more selling on how low my standards are I enjoyed it as much as MGRR and Transformers Devastation. I'm dead serious

It's more an 8/10. I like it but I feel it could have done more in terms of actual speed rather than weapon gimmicks.
Did you really play N++ and Seum and Brigador or did you put them high because I praised them

Which game? Superhot or AoT?

I was gonna mention SOMA but it's 2015. A lot of the games anons mentioned really. I'm hoping for more devs that aren't indie or AAA to make some games. Usually they do a pretty decent job.

The only three games I can think of are:
Dragon's Dogma
EDF 4.1
Factorio
Two of them are ports, the other is early access and isn't even out yet.

battleborn
*tips fedora*

For games I didn't play, I just look at the most helpful negative Steam reviews and see how much sense they make, and compare them to the more helpful Steam positive reviews, if there are any.
As for SEUM and Brigador I'm not really sure, but everyone seems to like N++. I remember playing N+ on the DS and having a lot of fun with it.

Honestly The Edge was extremely disappointing. I was looking forward to a good 'rival' fight, but his fight is so pathetically short that it's just unsatisfying to play.

If there was a boss I really hoped would go on for longer it's the casual filter old guy with futuristic beats on level 3.His time stop gimmick was so much fun and his shittons of projectiles he throws at you are great but it's like 3 phases and only one of them is a melee phase I really hoped for more time stop dickery in melee.

put rabi ribi in 9/10

You're just shitposting, user.

Quit pretending to be retarded. You probably didn't even buy it.

already did so

neat

also, you might want to consider putting senran kagura estival versus instead of shinovi versus since it came out in the west in 2016 and only steamfags play shinovi now

I kind of hated all the gimmicky bosses like the time stopper. personally the best boss in the game was the Knight dude since it's just a one of one fight with few gimmicks to it.

Mountain Blade Butterlord

Bannerlord? this is about games that have come out this year, not future titles. release date is listed "2016" but I'm guessing it'll be Q1 2017

There's also the unfortunate reality that it may come out for consoles too. I've had my suspicions after seeing the UI but after Warband's port I don't have any more doubts.

Turning 30 and having gaming stagnate at the same time has been terrible. Nothing is fun

Can't see hitman in the list. Where is it?

I keep episodic games off the list until they are released as a full game. Otherwise they take up too much space.

kill
yourself

Based on all the content right now, where would it be?

Some time later.

Quite frankly I don't know, because I haven't played them yet. Most Steam reviews are upset about the episodic nature and IO/SE being jews, though most mention that the levels themselves are actually pretty good, technical issues aside. I haven't seen a lot of people talk about it on Holla Forums either. Maybe a 6-7/10 or so?

I suppose a 6-7/10. The game is really good but the content pricing is just fuck.

I really hate Square.

If Square only let the game to be released in a traditional manner, I guess we could have added 1 more point. They're actually planning for 2 more seasons (so complete version comes in 2018). I guess paranoia brings out the stupidity in people. I hope Square dies in a fire for ruining their Eidos IP's.

I was talking about the console ports. If we're talking about the pc port, it's still 6-7 imo.

SOMA is weird because it's basically an interactive movie, but I still like it. I actually prefer the parts that are more like an interactive movie over the parts where there's a bad guy and suddenly you actually have some real gameplay. The exploration and story is better

I don't frequent this board so my opinion has already probably been stated a thousand times, but I'm just blown away that there's a Skyrim remaster and it focuses on graphics rather than fixing the game. The graphics were already okay, the problem is repetitive missions, and the dungeons are absurdly bad. They practically all have the same exact layout and there's no reason to bother with them after a few. Pig disgusting

Why boner

How the hell did you not spoiler the 1st image?

Either a volunteer himself or one did it for him

I still remember a time when we wern't ass-rammed with DLC

Same. The bygone days where we'd get more than what we payed for when buying games. However, I would argue that gaming started declining some time before DLC became prevalent, but in different ways. Also, had the companies creating games had the technology we have today, most companies probably would've started much sooner on the whole DLC bullshit and cutting content out to release glitchy half-assed games than they initially did.

Can you name one any year?

Take off the nostalgia goggles m8.
But modern games aren't garbage any more than old ones are.
There always was and always will be shit games - you're just more aware today, and you're more forgiving of the shitty games of old because of nostalgia.

Visually, games have improved. Gameplay…meh. Hit or miss (mostly miss), but aside from some pretentious "art" games, the difference isn't that great.

Overwatch is easy 10/10

Blizzdrone plz go

Well for starters; literally going against their ideology

I dunno, I think it had enough new content to at least call it a standalone expansion or a gold edition of sorts.

From what I remember BALAM wasn't in the original 2025.

I'm not a fan of either game, but HLD has way more content and exploration. Furi would be good if it had cutscenes but it's just boss fights followed by walking sections.

Furi also has (unintentional?) dodge startup, which is the dumbest thing I've ever seen in a twitch action game.

I just assumed the dodge startup is because it can be charged and I wasn't letting go of the button long enough. I really hadn't had much troubles dodging anything because a charged/half charged dodge>>>>>more than one normal dodge when it comes to an attack that requires more than one normal dodge

I meant fast enough

Nice try, Jew. We was Nazi and shit. Maybe you're partly nigger if you checked your genetic history.

Literally Overwatch, it has the most diverse and progressive cast in gaming history. The only things keeping it from perfection are some male-gazey poses and bodysuits for female characters and that the game still has (ugh) too many males.

Do localizations count? Because Monster hunter X got localized in the US only 2 months ago, which is this year.

Uncharted 4's multiplayer is still very much alive and well and getting regular updates, and I think it recently became the best-selling PS4 game. Games aren't forgotten just because they aren't talked about regularly on Holla Forums.

I absolutely agree with you, before DLC it was;

"Every single game coming out is Brown n Bloom cover shooters"

Also the race for bigger, better grafix at the expense of all other aspects.

if I had known this is where Video Games would have ended up, I'd have never got involved and picked up Piano or Art or fucking ANYTHING

Nope, I chose the hobby that makes you spend money for the right to spend even more money while you get double and triple-dipped by scummy companies

Just tuck me into my grave already

you can still learn piano or pick up another hobby, everyone here probably has another 50-70 years before they die.

this. it is literally cuckporn

I agree with your post, but
Have you ever played Skyrim without an enb & elfx?

Jesus Christ I hope not. 2 and a half decades are already enough.

You still have time to pick up another hobby or skill and if you can manage your time well it won't even affect video games

easily one of the most enjoyable games of this year

You might be partly nigger with your attitude.

BACK TO BACK
DEATH COMES ARRIVIN ON A MIDNIGHT TRAIN

Oh, it definitely is, but that's a horseshit reason for having one of the most important mechanics have an additional 6-8 frames of startup on it. The actual, physical act of pressing a button on a controller should not be something the player needs to account for. What really frustrates me about Furi is the dodge startup is there in order to accommodate the dodge charge mechanic, which is completely useless because you need to charge it for a full second before you get the full distance, which itself is barely longer than two consecutive dashes.

No it fucking isn't. A core tenet of twin stick shooters is being able to move while attacking - HLD forces you to commit to either melee or ranged attacks. It's more inspired by Zelda than anything.
Are people really this bad? Normal enemies are tough but fair, and the only boss who took me more than a few tries was the final boss. Git gud. The combat was good enough to hold my interest, and the exploration, although flawed, was always clever and rewarded the player for having a keen eye. HLD wasn't perfect, but it was a good game.

You sure? I just tested it out and it seems more like three consecutive dashes.
I do kind of wish the dash was as smooth as 0:33 in this trailer though, but I didn't really mind the dash at all.

Also would you recommend Hyper Light Drifter? I kind of wanted to play it but the artstyle felt very offputting when I looked at it, but when you mention no Iframes on dodges and getting gud I'm kind of interested now.

spotted the nigger

That shit is blatantly unfinished even by paradox standards and HoI4 is more of a game than Stellaris is, even if it triggers autists that actually liked the shit that was order of battle.

Overall, yes. I pirated it and due to some fundamental flaws with the game I didn't feel like spending money on it (Sarkeesian and Quinn are under "special thanks" in the credits and one or two of the programmers are feminists), but the game itself is worth your time.

The game suffers from the standard open-ended metroidvania problems, in that you can go anywhere before the endgame, so none of the upgrades are necessary for completing the levels. Some upgrades are weirdly designed, too: you can buy a dashing attack which lets you attack and dash at the same time, or an attacking dash which lets you dash and attack at the same time.

Personally, I hate the art style, but the game has very few cutscenes and no spoken or written dialogue, so the only thing which really bothered me was trekking around the sunken city because the water is this searing shade of electric blue. Even then, though, you don't see it when you're under the surface.

Anyway, pirate the game and try to beat either the northern or western forks before passing judgement. It'll take a little bit to get used to the visual language of the game (it's so low-fi that a visual clue, like a stone path leading into a nook in the side of the screen, will often appear as just grey rectangles), but overall I'd say it's worth your time if you're willing to give it a fair shot.
It was hilarious being in the threads on launch day. Stormfaggots got triggered that one of the people you can meet in the hub village tells you a tale of the locals abusing him because he's a foreigner, since they truly believed it was a political statement.

I think that happens with any game now. I just ignore any political shit in any vidya discussion on this board.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot, but that whole dash and attack move and an attack and dash move sounds very confusing. Like isn't that the same thing?

can I bother you some more and ask for a recommendation on the Attack on Titan game?

From I've heard and seen, only if you're an AoT fan. It's gameplay is too simple kinda like a dynasty warrior gameplay but with titans.

That sounds awful. It's a shame because I thought the movement looked really nice.

As I said, some of the upgrades are poorly thought out. I didn't buy either of them so I can't tell you what the difference is.

Seconding, KoF 14 is the one game I looked forward to and delivered this year. I barely remember any other games I was looking forward to that either didn't suck ass, or haven't fallen into total silence. Ace Combat 7 Never EVER

Shantae releases this month or next, though, so I guess that's a plus if you like platformers.

This will be comfy to play. Gravity Rush Remastered was really nice.

Well, if you enjoyed the movement, that's about the only big thing I can see going for it beyond huge monsters replacing the usual hordes you get from a musou.

That image is too real for me.

Hey Tokyo Game Show is in a few hours, maybe you'll get your new AC7 stuff.

Is Seum actually good? Everything I've seen seems to lack the complexity and flow you'd want in a speedrun game

It's more about weapon gimmicks than actual speed. It's fun for that but it's why I'm not really that into it as much as I liked Deadcore or Lovely Planet.

But don't take my word for it. I hope you enjoy it.
E106CFBB4BEB457B41A86B6BBB7B87D7F52DC3F4

It's only 'good' because of youtubers using it as a filler background when ranting. It's boring though and only fun the first few hours till it get repetitive.

What's the verdict on this game so far? Demo was pretty good.

Yep. If the full game is more of the demo I might actually have to get a PS4. Unless there's a new Onimusha to be released or something

It is supposed to be a H3H3 joke.

Looks awesome. But it and Bloodborne aren't enough to get me to buy a PS4.

Na.

a jew making jokes about interracial sex?

thx man

How? I just put my 200th hour in and started Ultimate difficulty. Easily GOTY for me and a worthy successor to Diablo 2, compared to the disappointment that was 3. I just noticed and have to say Grim Dawn deserves at least 8/10, although me personally I would put it at 9/10.

DJ Khaled was someone h3h3 did a video about numerous times.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrn4uv596X4
youtube.com/watch?v=isZ8V2Eg9YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BW5XRBmP4AY
youtube.com/watch?v=DdobS107uxU

And you think no one knows who DJ Khaled was before he shilled his way to cancerous level? Are you suscribed to pyro and leafy too?

I used to watch his stuff but I don't really anymore.
I sort of started watching him when he did a collaberation with iDubbbz recently. Pyro and Leafy are unwatchable though.

ZTD was greatest disappointment of the year.

I liked 7th Dragon III: Code VFD. North American release was this year, does that count?
Rivals of Aether is due to maybe leave Early Access by the end of the year so there's that too